Him & I

נכתב על ידי Nicolettes8

Highest Ranks: #1 in grumpy #180 in GoodGirl #37 in Wattys2018 Hope: Her mother died in a 'mugging' and h... עוד

Prologue:
Chapter One:
Chapter Two:
Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
Chapter Five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine: Part One
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty:
Chapter Twenty-One:
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three: Part One
Twenty-Four: Part Two
Twenty-Five:
Epilogue: Prom

Chapter Ten: Part Two

224 8 1
נכתב על ידי Nicolettes8

Elizabeth and I watched as Eliza and Jasmine tore the closet a part looking for outfits for us to wear tonight. I was honestly okay wearing what I was wearing now which was black leggings and a light burgundy shirt. That idea was turned down before I could finish my sentence. 'It was our first party together and we were going to look hot' they said. I have to say I expected this from Eliza since well she loves parties even though she really hasn't been to one and she loved getting all dressed up but Jasmine surprised me I didn't expect this from her.

"Really? Oh my god, thank you!" Eliza squealed and gushed very loudly.

"Go take a shower and Elizabeth and Hope will help me find us something to wear. We have to be out of the house by nine thirty so hurry up we still have to do our hair and make-up." Jasmine said without looking up at us. Eliza didn't respond but rushed into the bathroom and started up the shower. "Come on girls we don't have all night." I slowly got off the bed and moved towards a different pile of clothes. Elizabeth took her time getting off the bed with a groan.

"I am not wearing a dress." She growled picking up a dark blue dress and then roughly throwing it back down on the floor.

"And you think I am. No. I'm wearing a pair of jeans high wasted jeans and a really dressy shirt." Jasmine said still shuffling through her pile a clothes picking something up every now and then. "Here." Walking over to Elizabeth she handed her, her clothes: a gray spaghetti strap crop top and a pair of dark black high waisted jeans just as Eliza came out the bathroom. "Your turn." Elizabeth said nothing as she walked into the bathroom her sister just walked out of.  

"Should I wear a dress?" I questioned picking up a cute pink sundress out of the pile of clothes I was looking through.  Jasmine looked up at me before speaking. 

"I think I might actually have something for you to wear." She said walking into her closet and coming out with a really cute outfit. She had a burgundy shirt ( a lot like what I was wearing now the shirt was just a bit more loose and fancy looking.) and a pair of black high waisted shorts.  

"This is really cute!" I gushed. 

"We just need to find you something to wear now." Eliza said speaking to Jasmine. 

"I don't think so. I might have my clothes picked out also. I got this new see through back lased shirt at the mall a couple weeks ago and I could't figure out when I could wear it. This might be the perfect time to test it out. I could wear the shirt and a pair of light blue jeans." Jasmine said with a big smile on her face. 

After we all got out the shower and dressed we all were sat in the chair one by one doing each others hair and make-up. My hair was straightened and put in a half and half down fashion with light make-up. They only put mascara, light blush, a bit of highlight and red lipstick on me. We put Eliza's hair in a high bun and she wanted to go all out on her make- up. We put red eye shadow on her and gold glitter. Then we put primer, foundation, blush, mascara and highlight on her face. Elizabeth left her hair straight with no make-up. Jasmine also let her down but put some make-up on her face. But only the basic like foundation, primer, highlight and mascara. 

-

When we reached the party my heart was racing and I felt as if I couldn't breath. I haven't been to a party or had alcohol in such a long time. I didn't know how I would act. I was usually very clam even when I had to much to drink.

"Woow." Eliza said looking mesmerized by the scene before us. I laughed at her. She's always wanted to go to a party but Elizabeth and I always said no because we never did like partying to much and at the time I was going to parties with my brother almost every day. It gets tiring at times doing the same thing everyday. The second we stepped into the house Jasmine took off looking for the boys.

"Come on let's get something to drink." I said grabbing a hold of her arm and looking for a kitchen. The house smelled like liquor, sweat, and vomit and it did not smell very good as you can probably imagine. It didn't take us long before we found the kitchen. When we did Elizabeth headed straight for the vodka pouring herself a drink and drinking it.

"You want one?" Elizabeth said smirking at Eliza with a taunting look in her eye. Eliza glared at her sister but didn't say anything. She walked over to wear her sister was and grabbed her drink drinking it whole.

"I'm going to fine Jasmine." Eliza said walking away.

"What was that about?" I questioned.

"Nothing just some sisterly love." Elizabeth said shrugging her shoulders.

"You were taunting her." I growled softly.

"Like I said just some sisterly love." She growled back but the look in her eyes told me a different story. She looked angry but also sad.

"Is this about your mom? You know it's not her fault. Why are you taking it out on her?" I asked softly. Eliza didn't deserve to be hurt because her mother didn't know how to act with her kids.

Elizabeth took a couple more sips of her drink before speaking. "It's really none of your business Hope." I shook my head as she walked away. I know she hates talking about the way she feels but this is really eating her up and messing with her relationship with her sister. I'd make a mental note to make her talk to me about this sooner or later. Sighing I grabbed a cup and the bottle of vodka filling half my cup and drinking it all in one go. I poured myself another cup before leaving the kitchen. I leaned against the wall outside the kitchen just watching things unfold before me. Nothing was really happening other than the usual. People were dancing sensually against each other, others were doing drugs in the corner of the room, and other people were throwing up their drinks. A normal party. I took another sip of my drinking still looking around the room not looking for anything in particular. That was until I saw something that made me want to vomit. Isabella and King dirty dancing and making out on the dance floor.

My heart felt like it broke in half and I couldn't figure out why. I mean I could guess what was bothering me I just didn't want to admit it to myself. Drinking the rest of the substance in my cup I turned my attention the red paint on the wall and the other people at the party. I saw Eliza smiling and dancing with Luke on the other side of the dance floor. That made my heart hurt a little less. Turning away from them I looked over at Isabella and King they were to wrapped up in each other to even notice I was watching them. I turned and went back into the kitchen grabbing a beer out of the freezer.

"Cheers." I muttered softly drinking the beer. I for one didn't like beer it had a weird metallic taste to it. But for the moment that metallic taste is what I needed.

In just an hour of being here I lost count to how many beers I've had and at this point I was drinking the beer like it was water which probably wasn't good. 

--

I was alone on the dance floor swaying my hips side to side to the beat of the slow song that was playing. That was until hands slipped around my waste and I was dancing against another persons body. But it didn't take long to figure out who it was from the smell of his cologne and the way my heart was racing just by his mere touch.

"Now what is a pretty little thing like you doing out here dancing alone."He whispered into my ear giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"I'm not alone anymore am I?" I responded turning my body to face him. I wasn't thinking clearly and forgot I was supposed to be mad at him. Even though I had no reason to be mad at him he could do what ever he wanted with other girls because  we weren't dating. I just wished it didn't hurt so much seeing him with other girls.

"No. I guess your not." He said smirking down at me. We sway to a couple more slow songs just starring into each others eye. I went to speak but before I could someone bumped into me dropping there drink on my shirt.

"What the hell! Watch where your going asshole!" I growled out. Looking up I realized my mistake. I just screamed at Jason Walker: The quarterback at Ridgemont High.

"Wow nerd you actually look hot." Jason said giving me the look over making me feel uncomfortable. Luckily it wasn't for long because the sound of his name being called took his attention off my body. But I didn't know what was worse Jason's eyes on my body like a lion about to be feed or Isabella showing up next to him with the look disgust in her eyes.

"Oh hey hope I didn't think I'd see you tonight. You know being it's a school night and all." Isabella said smugly. 

"Yeah, well here I am." I said narrowing my eyes at her. She glared at me for a couple more minutes before her attention to King who had her full attention. For the second time tonight I felt my heart break in my chest. Shaking my head I walked away from them before I threw up in my mouth. 

I walked back into the kitchen grabbing an empty cup and filling my cup entirely. I glared at the wall taking a couple sips of my drink every couple of seconds. I hated having any type of feelings for anyone because things like this happen. People will somehow will always disappoint you no matter who they are. 

"You know drinking is more fun when you have other people to do it with." Jason said scaring me and make me jump. I glared at him ignoring his comment about being alone. Being alone seemed a lot more fun then being around King and Isabella right now. I took another sip of my drink and hoped he would get the message and leave but he didn't. Instead he grabbed a cup and poured himself a drink. 

He leaned against the wall and just stared at me. He made my heart race and not in a good way. 

"What." I spat. 

"Nothing just admiring the view." He said with a dry smile on his face. But his attention was quickly averted from me since one of his teammates walked into the kitchen. Once they both saw each other they did that weird handshake that boys do and immediately started talking about what? I don't care. I was just glad his attention was away from me. But that obviously didn't last long. After his friend left he came right back to me. That irritated me. I just wanted him to leave me alone. 

"So, nerd.." He started but I quickly cut him off. 

"Hope." I growled glaring at him. I never did like that stupid pet name that Isabella and Gabe gave me my freshman year of high school. 

 "Ok. So Hope, would you like to dance?" He asked raising an eyebrow at me in question. 

"Uh. No thanks." 

"Well too bad because I wasn't asking." He said laughing as he grabbed a hold of my arm and dragged me out of the kitchen as I pushed back trying to get him off of me. 

"Come on Jason let me go." I groaned annoyed. He ignored my plea and continued to push me further onto the dace floor. I continued to fuss in his grip but it really was no use. When he stopped and turned to face me I turned in the other direction and tried to walk away. The key word being tried. He would't let me go he pulled me back into his arm. "Seriously Jason let me go." I growled. 

"Come on Nerd lets have some fun." He said. 

"Let her go Jason she said no." King growled popping out of nowhere. I didn't know weather to be relived that he was here and not with Isabella or mad him for thinking I needed saving. 

"I can handle myself. Thank you very much." I said childishly ripping my arm from Jason's grip and crossing them over my chest. 

"Why don't you mind your business King." Jason said slurring on his words a bit. 

"Hope is my business." King growled back clenching and un-clenching his fist. 

"No I am not." I growled back at King who didn't seem to be paying attention to anything I was saying. 

"Why? She can't be your girlfriend if you were just making out with Isabella just seconds ago." Jason growled back. 

"Ahh. I see what this about. Your mad I fucked your girl." King said smugly. He also looked like he got what he wanted because not seconds later Jason growled and charged at King making me scream. Since King knew this was going to happen and the fact that Jason was shit faced drunk King easily dogged Jason's punches. A crowed formed around as King continue to play with Jason. I didn't know what to do. Jason's buddies were starting to show up and they didn't look too happy that King was winning the fight. 

Jake the guy from earlier jumped in first but King didn't seem to mind as Jake was pretty messed up also and could't swing straight to get any good hits on King. But then the rest of the football team started to jump in and not all of them were too drunk to fight. Thankfully Nik, Luke, and Mateo showed up and pushed the boys back throwing Jason's passed out body at them. 

"What the hell was that?" I growled moving towards King. He didn't say anything just smirked at me. I growled not saying anything either and walked away. He infuriates me. I walked off the dance floor and out the house. It felt really nice to be outside after being clustered in that house for so long. 

"Hope wait!" King shouted from behind me. I stopped walking and waited for him to catch up before turning around glaring at him. 

"What." I spat. 

"Come on I was just messing with him I didn't think he'd attack me." King smirked. 

"Yes you did. You knew the second you brought up Isabella he would loose it." I said shaking my head at him. 

"So what if I did. He deserved it." King growled loosing the smirk on his face that he had seconds ago. 

"He didn't even do anything!" I yelled at him. 

"He dragged you onto that floor and was trying to get you to dance with him." King spat at me. 

"So what. He was drunk and I had it under control." I said. 

"Sure you did." He said sarcastically. 

"You know what why don't you go back to Isabella." I said trying to control my temper.  

"So that is what this is about. You know your cute when your jealous." He said smirking again. I groaned out loud annoyed with his accusation. 

"I wasn't jealous." I spat walking away from him. 

"Where are you going now?" He asked following me. 

"Home." I said dryly walking away still. 

"You've been drinking you can't drive let me take you home." He said holding his out for my keys. 

"And you haven't been?" I questioned. 

"No I didn't drink anything tonight now give me your keys and let me take you home." He said. I looked at him cautiously before giving him my keys and walking towards my car. 

He didn't stop talking the whole way to my house but I was too drowsy to really pay attention to anything he was saying. When the car stopped moving I felt my body drift off into a dreamless slumber.  

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

89.3K 1.6K 40
Under editing• Beware there is confusion of Daisy which is Kaidens niece• She is nineteen so I'm in the process of changing that • Warnings ⚠️ • ver...
6.7K 164 31
4 childhood best-friends find them self's in the 4 bad boys popular guys bet. What will they do when they find out. Lucy, Bella, Adeline, and Hailey...
71.9K 3.2K 46
How bad can a good girl get? With her entire future planned out in excruciating detail, all Adelina Baker wants is to protect her little brother and...
47.9K 1.7K 26
Hope is the new girl in town and she tries out for the foot ball team and successfully makes it yet josie gets jealous because she was the popular gi...