Girls Like You

By KittyKat060412

Elsa Moon is known as the Ice Queen since she moved go Japan a year ago. But really it's just an act to help... More

Chapter 1:Where It Begins
Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening
Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost
Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: Gossip
Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover and Breakfast
Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé
Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence
Chapter 12: Sickness can be Death
Chapter 13: Friday the 13th
Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender
Chapter 15: Little Do You Know
Chapter 16: Crash
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Who Are You?
Chapter 19: I think I'm in Love Again
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Wake Up Call

712 21 2
By KittyKat060412

Chapter 4: Wake Up Call

    I hear my alarm go off making my eyes shot open. I groan as I turn off my alarm and out my pillow over my head, "Please let me sleep for just a few more minutes... Or hours." I whisper to myself as I hear my phone go off again but this time it wasn't my alarm. I move my head to see my phone, an unknown number texted me.

You better be up and getting ready.

    The text said making me raise an eyebrow, "Who..." I say as I text back asking who it was. I see the three little dots before I see a reply making me scream and roll off my bed. "Ow ow ow!" I scream as I hold my head and see my phone light up again. I see the second text just say, Your boss. And the third text said, You better not be ignoring me. How did Frost get my number!? I grab my phone again as I sat cross legged on the floor.

How did you get my number!?

I have my ways, you should be getting ready, my driver will picking you up in an hour.

    I can't believe he was already bossing me around! I huff as I lock my phone before I yawn and slowly walk my way into the bathroom to take a shower. This was the worse wake up call ever. As I made my way to the bathroom, I see my mother laying on the couch asleep, she must of been to tried to even make it to her room. I quietly walk to her as I put a blanket on her, before I turned to walk back to take my shower, I saw something on the floor that hurt my heart. It was a picture of my father and my mother when they were younger.

    They were childhood sweethearts, they grow up right next to each other and I guess dad was obsessed with her but he always says it was the other way around. Anna and I don't know the full truth on that but we know for sure that they were crazy for each other. Even now mom can't think of being with anyone else but my father. I smile a little I should go see my father today after work, that would make her happy I though as I make my way to the bathroom, I can't stall anymore, who knows what Frost has planned for me today.

***

    After my shower, I put my hair in a french braid while it was still wet and put on a pair of easy to move leggings and a loose tan top, everything to make it easy to work in and nothing flattering enough for that damn Frost. I look at my phone to see that I have about twenty minutes before my ride was suppose to be here, just enough time to eat. I make myself some tea and a nice breakfast sandwich before I hear my phone ring, another unknown number. "Hello?" I answer as I take a bite of my sandwich. "Moon-San, your car is waiting for you." I hear on the other line making me chock on my sandwich.

    "What!?" I cough out as I take a drink water to get whatever in my throat out. "Your car is out front." The other line said before I hear a click. You got to be kidding me! I still have fifteen minutes. I growl as I grab a napkin to hold my sandwich as I start to walk to the door. I stop when I see a pen and paper remind myself that my family dosen't know I'm working somewhere else. I quickly wrote a note telling them I would be home late and I'll see them tonight. I step outside to not see a limo but a beautiful Mitsubishi 3rd gen electric blue Eclipse with a man standing in front of it.

    I slowly walk to the man, my mind not believe what I'm seeing. "Moo-San?" the man ask making me nod, "That's me." I say as the man bows, "I'm Hano Riku, I'll be your driver." I return the bow as he opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say as he close the door and get in the driver sit. "Hano-San, whose car is this?" I ask as we start to drive. Riku Hano looked like he was in his late twenties early thirties with slick back black hair and brown eyes, he didn't look like someone who would drive this kind of car. And this car was my dream car, I've always love Eclipse since I saw a picture of my dad driving one when he was a teenager.

    "It's Master Shimo's, it's his weekend car." Hano-San said making me roll my eyes, his weekend car of course he has more then one car. I know he takes the bus to school, it makes sense though why. "I heard that you'll be his new maid." I hear Riku says making me nod, "Yeah, just until I pay Jack back." I say as I see him locks eyes with me throw the back mirror. "Moon-San, may I ask you something?" I hear Riku ask, "Sure." I say as I look out the window, we were really far into Tokyo.

    "How is Master Shimo at school?" He ask making me look back at him knowing he wasn't looking at me anymore and was watching the road. "Well, I don't know him that well. But he seems like a nice guy." I say as I thought about our dinner, the look he gave me when I was being bullied. Even those eyes he gave me when I was in the hospital making my heart beat faster. "He seems like he has a good heart." I say as I place my hand on my heart trying to calm down a bit. "Why do you ask?" I ask him, surly he would know how he is being around him 24/7.

    I see Riku's shoulders stiffen up, "I... I wanted to see if he acted different then he dose at home." He says making me tilt my head to the side confused, "Different how?" I ask. I was watching his body language. I see his hand tighten around the stirring wheel. "He stays in his room, his very quite. His father had him home schooled since he was kid. He just got to go to public school about the time high school started."

    "So why did he start going to school now?" I ask as we take another turn. "He wanted friends, he didn't have any until he joined school." Riku said making my heart hurt, poor Jack. But that still doesn't change the fact that he can still be a jerk. "I know he can be hard to handle Moon-San but give him a chance, he really is trying." I hear Riku says as we reach a huge gate which I'm guessing is going to lead us more to Jack's house.

    I keep looking out the window until I see a large Manson like house. I was so amazed by just the outside, with a beautiful deck on the lower level and from what I can see, I see a walkway to the backyard, I wonder what's back there. I feel the car stop in front of the house as Riku opens the door for me. "Thank you." I say as I stand in front of the house to see a woman maybe in her early forties with her black hair in a tight bun and she was holding a tablet in her hands.

    "Moon Elsa?" The woman ask as I feel the car move away form me meaning Riku left me alone with this woman. "Umm... Yes Ma'am." I say as the woman walks up to me and bows, "I'm Ike Ichika. You may call me Kia though." I return the bow, "Then call me Elsa please." I ask as I stand straight back seeing her nod, "As you wish. I am Master Fujita's assistant and Master Jack has asked me to show you to his studio." Kia said as she starts to walk off making me follow. We start to walk to the backyard as I start to look around the ground closer.

    I can see that they have at less two gardeners working in the front garden. I see one of them see Kia and I walking and waved at us. I gave a small wave back while Kia just nodded but kept moving forward. "Kia, did you say that we're going to Jack's studio? Dose he not live in the house?" I ask making her shake her head, "No, Master Jack has had his own part of the house since he was thirteen, his always been very independent." I can see that I thought as we reach another fence but not as scary as the large one that blocked out the whole house.

    As Kia open the gate I couldn't help but gasp, in the backyard was a Japanese Garden. I could at less see ten Sakura trees around with some Kiku (Chrysanthemum) flowers around too. I see Kia turn to me with a questionable look on her face. "Is there something wrong?" She ask but I shook my head, "No, I just... I haven't seen this kind of garden before, it's beautiful." I say as we start to walk through. I was so amazed as I walk under an arch made out of a Cherry Blossom tree it was so beautiful.

    "Master Jack is very proud of his garden, this is one of the reason he moved a studio to the backyard so he can keep up with it and look at it everyday." Wait... Did she say Jack's garden? "This... This is Jack's garden?" I ask as I see a peacock walk by me, a freaken peacock! Where am I? Wonderland? "Oh that's Romeo, I'm surprised Juliet isn't by him, they are normally together." There are two peacocks? She's kidding right? "How can you tell them apart? And will they kill me?" I ask making Kia give me a shock look before she laughs.

    "Oh you're not kidding? Elsa, peacocks are peaceful as long as they feel like they are in peace, and here they are. I wouldn't worry about them." She says as we keep walking. "Now the panda you should worry about, his not very friendly." She says making me stop, did she say panda? I'm going to get eaten by a panda aren't I? This is how I'll die. Kia must of sensed I wasn't follow as she turned her head to me. She let out a giggle, "I'm only kidding, we don't have a panda." I sigh with relief as we continue, I don't know what I've gotten myself into.

***

    We finally stop in small building that looks like a small house. "Here you are Elsa, Jack should be in the back." "There's a back to this place?" I ask making her nod as she starts to walk away. "Wait! You're just going to leave me?" I ask but she dosen't stop walking but she dose give me a wave, "Master Jack told me to leave you out front by his door. I did as he said so good day." She says as she makes her way through the garden. I huff as I turn back to the door, do I knock? I decided not too and just let myself in.

    The first thing I see is a couch with a tv playing what looks like a music video. I keep walking to see a door that is closed, it must be his room. I walk into the next room to find the kitchen... He has his own kitchen. "Ugh." I say softly before I hear another noise from another door which I'm guessing leads to the back. I go to that door and open it to see two people fighting. No not fighting, fencing. One was in a red helmet while the other was in a blue helmet. I keep in the doorway as I watch, it was almost like a dance watching them. Their swords hitting each other.

    The blue helmet was really good, he was really close to hitting his target almost every time. I see the blue helmet slide back hitting his target in the back making him follow losing his sword. Before red helmet could get his sword back, blue helmet pointed his sword to his face. "Game over." Blue helmet said before he moves his sword and help red helmet up. I watch as the red helmet bows, "excellent work Master Jack." Wait... blue helmet is... Before I could even finish my thought, I watch as blue helmet takes off his helmet and I see Jack Frost. He shakes his head as I see sweat go down his face.

    Seeing him like this standing in his fencing uniform made him look super hot, it was hard not to stare at him. I see him turn to me making me stiffen up, shit he saw me staring. "Elsa, you're here." He looks down and moves his sleeve, "And you're early. You get bonus points for that." He says as he bows to his player before he walked away and Jack starts to walk to me. "I'm early because your driver picked me up twenty minutes early and someone decided to give me a wake up call." I say as I cross my arms over my chest.

    "Well it's going to be a long day, I just wanted to make sure you were awake. Please follow me in the kitchen, we'll get you some coffee, your uniform and what you'll be doing." He says as I follow. "I thought I was just going to be cleaning." I say as we go into the kitchen. I watch as Jack places his helmet on the table along with his gloves and sword. He walks away form it and goes over to the sink to grab a towel and starts to wipe his face. I glare as I grab them and look to see a narrow door. I open it to see that it had cleaning stuff in, good to know. I close it and look in the living room to see another narrow door. As I open that one, I see it had a place for his sword, gloves and helmet.

    I put them away and close the door to turn around to see Jack standing behind me holding coffee, "Well you're just making yourself at home aren't you?" He lends in, our faces almost touching, "Did you snoop through my underwear draw?" He ask making my cheeks get red. I cover my face, "Why would you ask such a thing!" I ask as I hear him laugh, "You are going to be so much fun." He says as I move my hands away from my face and gives me my coffee. "Come sit with me." He says as he walks to his couch as I follow. I sit as far from him as I can but Jack keeps his eyes on me. I place my coffee on the table and place my hands on my lap.

    "Did you like the show outside?" He ask making me raise an eyebrow, "What?" Jack lends back, "The fencing match. I've been practicing." He says making me wish I could of hit myself, of course he was asking me that. "Umm, you're really good." I say as reach for my coffee. Jack is studying me, I can tell as I take a slip of my coffee, and damn it was the best coffee I've ever had. I place my coffee down and place my hands on my lap again "But we're not here to talk about your fencing skills right? What am I doing as your maid?" I ask as I see a smile go on Jack's face.

    "Right. Well Elsa, you are doing everything you did at your old job." "Excuse me?" I ask as he slides closer to me. "I forgot to tell you one little thing yesterday in the car and for that, I'm sorry." He says making me scared. "What is it?" I ask. "I'm one of the CEOs of Fujita Games, which means I'm a busy man." I was confused, how is this possible? "Wait, how can you be a CEO? You're still in high school, how do you have time?" I ask. "Elsa, I'm only one of the CEOs, my father is another one so while I'm at school, I'm a student, a normal teenager but on the weekends, and weekday nights, I'm a business man. And well, sometimes I forget to eat, and my studio can be really messy.

    "I need someone to make sure I don't die from hunger or my in my own mess. Which is where you come in." He says making me smile a bit, "So I'm just taking care of you?" I say making him laugh, "Sure if that's what you want to call yourself." Jack says as he stands and walks into the door that was close, the one I'm thinking is his bedroom. I wait as he comes back holding a box. "This is your uniform." He says as he hands me the box, why did I have a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach? I open the box and feel my eyes widen, I look up at Jack to see him smiling.

    "You're kidding right?" I ask but his face and smile were serious. I hold up my uniform to see it's the same maid outfit form my old job but just in blue. "I thought you'd feel more comfortable wearing something you're use to." He says with a wink making me glare at him again. "You are a bastard." I say making Jack's smile go down. "Now now Elsa, remember who you are talking too." He says making me glare again but he did have a point sadly. I sigh, "I'm sorry." I say as I stand holding my uniform, "May I change in your room Master Jack?" I ask and I saw some red go into his cheeks before he looked away. "Umm, yes, please." He whimpers making me raise an eyebrow.

    Everyone here calls him Master Jack, why is he getting embarrassed by me saying it? I bow without thinking to much about it and walk into his room and start to change for this new job that might be the death of me.

Hey guys! Wow this took me awhile to write, I am so sorry for the wait you guys. I've been so tried at night that I just pass out after I put my son to sleep. But thank you all for being so patient it means the world to me! I'm hoping to update again in a few days! You are all amazing! So until the next update, sorry for my grammar and spelling, and thank you!

~Kitty Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 896 14
Jack Frost is the richest person in the world. He has everything he wants, trusted friends, girls always fighting over him, a huge house, but there's...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...
702 37 8
Elsa is just a girl who is in the royal blood. She may sound like a normal, beautiful girl, but she has a secret. A secret she thought she only had...
3M 70.9K 92
i wrote this when i was 12-13 and ive changed a lot since then. mostly, i dont like or support this ship anymore. also i like women now. i wont be co...