Hair Brush || Stevepop ✔️

By CarmenKB

As I walked down the isle, there was only one man I could see. (2/2) More

DX Journey
Scares
Black and White
Stressed
Ambushed
Black Out
Sleeping Around
The Truth
Doubts
Clouds
Crackers
Injured
Aid
Ambulance
Thieves
A/N
Coke, Lavender, and Lemons
Music
Safe
Smile
Will you...
A/N
Isle
End A/N

Sparkle

1.2K 40 45
By CarmenKB

(Fan art credit goes to -RulerofThots- and the art is just amazing!)

Soda let's tears fall, standing. "Yes! Yes of course I will!" He shouts happily.

I stand up and pick him up by his waist, spinning him like any cliché proposal.

We stare into each other's eyes, his sparkling in the light.

"I love you so much," he sobs into my shoulder once I set him down.

I just smile, taking his hand in mind.

Soda suddenly gasps and I give him a questioning look.

"Gay marriage isn't legal, Steve..." he says sadly.

I hold his face in both my hands, "we don't have to have a dumb paper to tell us that we're in love, baby."

His eyes soften, "You're right. I'll always love you, no matter what."

"But I've talked to the minister that married Quinn and Harper. We just have to come up with a time, date, and a place," I smirk.

He suddenly gasps, "I know the perfect place!"

-
I shut off the car and open my door, hopping out.

"Where's the place?" I ask.

"Up there, silly. It has a beautiful view and I was thinking we could get the gangs help and fix it up."

We head up and I see start to see the old building.

"Sodapop, it is perfect!" We walk into the church on Jay Mountain.

"I can't believe we're actually going to do it," I say, tears welling up.

"It's crazy," he adds.

"How'd you find this place, Poppy?" I ask.

"Dallas, he said he used to come up here all the time to get away and clear his mind."

"Aw Dally," I say thankfully.

It's gorgeous.

•How was this? Extremely short I know but I have a big chapter to right after this•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 3.5K 49
Short Imagines dedicated to the Greasers!
64.3K 764 33
They are just friends... that have some benefits. Well that's the problem, they are friends with benefits. They never wanted to fall in love... it ju...
75.4K 943 15
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙. 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚, 𝙞 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙮 �...
332K 10K 31
❝it's a lonely road where the forgotten go, where your misery finds its company.❞ copyright @ b r o k e n p a u s e b u t t o n