Suicidal Thoughts

By BrownProductions

WARNING ⚠️ this story begins with a suicidal scene. If you are easily triggered then I suggest you skip the b... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
???Bonus Chapter???
the sequel is out
Yeah nevermind....
It's out again😂

006

1.3K 62 16
By BrownProductions

Chapter Six

I let my tears fall as I leaned my head against the steering wheel.

I looked down at my phone and opened August's message.

August

Sorry bout dat I ain't mean to cause no trouble
But if ya sleep then I'll see you tomorrow cause I'm 'walkin you ta school

12:52 p.m.

August

But if you ain't then goodnight ma

12:53 p.m.

I smiled at the message through my tears. I felt June lick my hand and I looked down to see him looking back up at me.

I sighed and pulled into Red Roof Inn's parking lot. I parked my momma's car and called August.

He picked up on the fifth ring and a small smile appeared on my face.

"Ava," he asked in a sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry, August were you asleep," I asked feeling bad for waking him up.

"Nah you good, what's up?"

"I'm sorry for tonight but you don't have to walk me to school I have my mom's car," I said.

"Well, then I'll see you there," he said.

"Thanks anyway though," I said as I walked into the hotel with my jacket over June's head.

"Hold on," I said as I walked up to the person behind the desk.

"You do know that we allow pets right," she asked as she leaned over to see June under my jacket.

"Oh," I mumbled putting him down and wrapping his leash around my fist.

I gave her my information and went up to the room she assigned me.

I paid and walked over to the elevator. I got on and pressed the second floor.

I pressed my phone to my ear as I walked to room 227.

"I'm back," I said to August.

"Are you at a hotel, ma," he asked.

"Yeah," I said as if it was a question. I pushed the door open once I got the key to work and let June in.

I detached his leash and let him run around. I put my purse on the bed as I listened to August tell me how I could have come to him and what not.

"Why didn't you just come to my house?! Why are you at a freaking hotel, Ava?! Really-"

"August, I'm fine! June and I got a room up here at Red Roof Inn, we're good," I assured him

"Either way, I'm 'comin. You ain't 'finna stay up 'thea by yaself. I'll talk to ya soon, ma," and after that, he hung up on me.

I sighed. Maybe I did have a new friend. Maybe.....just maybe.

I put June's bowl on the floor and put some water in it. I'll just go shopping a bit tomorrow, or I'll be back home by then.

I sat down on the bed and laid back. June put his paws on the side of the bed and I picked him up, setting him on the bed.

My phone rang and I picked it up not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello," I said quietly rubbing June's head.

"What room ya in ma," he said. I looked at the caller ID to see it was August. I put the phone back to my ear and smiled.

"227 boy," I giggled.

"Cool." He hung up and I laughed. I looked down to see June with his head on my chest asleep.

I laid him under the cover and put his head against the pillow.

After a few more minutes I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over to the door and tried peeping through the peephole, but for some odd reason, it was too high.

"Who," I asked not wanting to wake June, but I knew who it was.

"Stop playing Ava," I heard August say.

I giggled and opened the door to see August with a duffle bag and a takeout bag in his hands.

"You gone let me in or ya gone stand there and stare at a nigga," he asked showing off his pearly white teeth.

I moved out of his way and he stepped inside. I watched him put his things on the table and he looked over at June.

"I have to go get my things out of the car," I said as I grabbed the car keys.

"I'm comin," he said standing up.

"Who's going to watch June?"

"He's sleep, he'a be 'aight ma."

I nodded and we headed for the elevator. The elevator ride was short and we got off.

We walked out to the parking lot and I unlocked the doors. I grabbed the book bag and August grabbed the suitcase.

I grabbed my laptop and iPad. We went back upstairs and June turned his head to us.

August put my suitcase into the closet that was in the room and his as well. I sat my laptop on the table and my iPad and put them on their chargers.

I put my phone on the charger and went into the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a twenty-minute shower. Once I got out I oiled my body down and wrapped a towel around my body.

I peeked my head out to see August laying back onto the bed.

"August," I said trying to get his attention.

"Huh," he said leaning up. Once he looked over at me I smiled a little.

"Do you mind bringing me my suitcase please?"

"Fasho," he said standing up. He walked into the closet and brought my suitcase to where I was standing. I opened the door so he could slide my suitcase in.

Once he got it in, I closed the door and pulled out some shorts. I slipped on a tank top and a pair of black ankle socks.

Once I was finished I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I zipped my suitcase back up and dragged it out of the bathroom. August looked up at me and walked over to where I was.

He picked up the suitcase with one hand and took it back over to the closet.

"How you did that with one hand," I asked as I sat on the bed.

"I'm not just skinny ma. I 'gots muscle."

I looked up and down his body.

"Where? Ion see no muscle boy," I chuckled as I pulled the covers back.

"Don't worry about where just know I'm 'packin, where others 'lackin."

He went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth before coming back out and going over to the take out bag.

He pulled a small bottle of milk out of another plastic bag and put it in the smaller fridge in the room.

"August."

"Hmm?"

"Why did you come here tonight? We just met and you already treat me like we've known each other for years," I voiced what I had been thinking all day.

"I'm sorry for being nice," he chuckled putting a tray in front of me on the bed.

"No it's not that it's just that I haven't had a friend since three months ago, and it feels wired actually having a friend around," I said playing with my rice.

"It's okay. It's nice to actually have a female friend who ain't 'tryna jump ma bones every five seconds, even though I wouldn't mind."

He winked at me and we laughed together. I pushed him playfully.

"Shut up," I chuckled. We ate our food and August threw away the trash.

"It's time to hit the sheets...again," he said looking at me.

I watched at him take off his shoes and his shirt, giving me a chance to stare at his tattooed body.

I sat on my knees and he turned off all of the lights except for the TV. I hit the switch, cutting off the lamp and he walked over to where I was sitting on the bed.

"Can we be friends now," he asked moving some hair out of my face.

"Sure," I said plastering a smile on my face that had been threatening to show all day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 329 37
Fresh into her last semester of high school, Len is looking forward to three things: spending time with her recent close-friend-turned-girlfriend, co...
1.7K 60 18
I'm about to tell you a story about a girl. A normal girl. A girl that had no cares in the world, until her trust for it was stripped away. When you...
99 0 13
This is based off a vision i had a while ago, it isnt true and is over exaggerated for the sake of the story. if you're struggling with anything ment...
5.2K 150 40
This story is about depression disorders, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders, other mental illnesses, self harm, suicide, bul...