Insecure Too (Completed)

By officialtajaj

Please read Insecure before reading. Devonte Taylor is one of the biggest names in the hip hop industry. Yazm... More

Copyright
Prologue
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
10, cont.
11
12
13
Face Claims ?
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Not an update
Not an Update
31
32
33
Not an update: Book is Over
34
35
36
37
38 (Final Chapter)

4

35.4K 2K 1.3K
By officialtajaj

I apologize for the delay in updating. Not super happy with this chapter but eh. 🤷🏾‍♀️. I finally got a job and things have been a bit hectic. I'm also starting classes soon. (Next week 😩🙄) So I probably won't update as frequently, but I ain't forget about y'all lol. Also, I'm thinking about starting a couple of new stories, but I low key wanna finish this book first because idk if I can do more than one book at once lmao. Thanks for the love like omg Insecure has over 250 k reads like whaaaaat 😭😭 xoxo baby j 💜

Devonte

Yazmine felt so good. Her lips fit perfectly with mine, and her body...

Fuck.

I tried to keep it cool and polite, not all buddy buddy and shit at the restaurant because we wasn't buddies. I ain't know what we was. But what I did know, was when I walked into that restaurant, and saw Yazmine Carter, sitting at our table I was irritated. I knew Trey's ass was on his matchmaking shit, but Yaz?

I ain't know if I wanted to go backwards. I chased that girl sophomore year, for her to turn around and tell me she had to let me go. She ain't give me much of a choice, so I left, in more ways than one.

But damn, she looked gorgeous. Hadn't seen her ass in three years. I mean, yeah sometimes I stalked her socials, but it wasn't the same. That smooth, soft brown skin. She knew what the fuck she was doing, in that dress. That white dress, every curve accentuated. Hair tousled looking, make up minimal.

I swore up and down I ain't want Yaz in my mind, but my body...my body was telling me other things. When I saw her storm out of the restaurant, I knew she still had feelings for me. At first I was mesmerized by the sway of her hips as she walked away. Until I realized that she was walking away. Again.

This time, I wasn't about to let her. So now here I was, telling her with my lips, I ain't wanna let go. I was supposed to have it all right? My pops and me were good, my aunty and uncle ain't need anything, I got my degree, my career was taking off, and bitches threw me pussy like it was confetti.

But then there was Yaz. I could tell this wasn't the same insecure, unsure girl whose apartment I walked into those years ago. Nah shawty grew the fuck up, I could see it in her eyes. When I first met her, something in her eyes told me to save her.

I ain't want to. I tried to ignore it. But I finally gave in. That was gone. She ain't wanna be saved no more. Nah, she ain't need to be.

Yaz saved herself. She broke our kiss, and leaned back, confusion flashing in those brown eyes of hers.

"How you go from not wanting to see me, to kissing me?"

I shook my head. "It ain't even like that."

"Then what's it like?"

"I gave you space. I gave you time. But shit, I'm back. And I want you back." I ain't even mean for none of that to slip out. Shit, I was surprising myself. I wasn't supposed to be pursuing this girl.

I waited for her to hit me with excuses. But she ain't.

"Okay."

"That's it?" I narrowed my eyes at her. It ain't never been that easy with Yaz.

"That's it." And she closed the space in between us and started kissing me. I wasted no time in kissing her back.

My hands journeyed to her thighs, with the white dress riding up em. Damn, this girl had me sprung.

I wanted to fuck her in the McDonalds parking lot. Nah I wanted to take her home and hold her.

I ain't know what I wanted. I just wanted her.

There was a flash and we jerked apart, blinking. I looked up, and saw a man holding a huge camera. Now how the fuck did the paparazzi find me that quick?

"Shit." I grumbled, sitting back in my seat. "Let's go."

Yaz started the car and backed out and the camera just kept going off.

"I be forgetting you famous now."

"Me too." I ain't think about how my so called fame would affect our new relationship. I still wasn't used to the pap, I don't know if I ever would be.

Yaz was speeding down the Indianapolis streets. "You staying with Trey, right?"

"I was. Might get an Airbnb or some shit."

"Where you want me to drop you off?"

"Fuck that, I'm coming home with you."

"Who said you could come over?" She shot me a look.

"I ain't know I needed permission."

She bit her lip. "You can come over, but don't try nothing."

"Whachu mean by that?"

She rolled her eyes. "I ain't sleeping with you."

"Oh."

"I know all about all those lil celebrity girls you be messing with, you gotta get tested."

I smirked. "So you been stalking me?"

"No! I mean, like it was all over theshaderoom, wasn't like I was trying to see it, you know I like theshaderoom..." she trailed off.

"I'm clean, Yaz. I get tested every two weeks."

She nodded, and focused on the road. I shook my head. So she had been keeping tabs on my ass too. My phone vibrated and I checked it.

Becky: We still on for tonight?

Shit! I forgot all about her ass.

Me: My bad. Nah.

"How are you Devonte? Really?"

"I'm straight. I'm doing shit I never thought I would do, like this shit crazy."

"Yeah. And I'm proud of you. I remember when you invited me to that performance at that club that time. When I saw you up there I knew you would make it."

I just nodded. It was obvious she always believed in me, back then. Just ain't seem like she believed in herself. Or us.

I thought back on the painting I saw at Trey's spot. "I see you been doing yo thing too."

"Huh?"

"Trey had some of your paintings up."

"Oh," she chuckled. "Yeah I actually been selling paintings these days. Not a lot, but I've sold three big pieces."

"That's dope."

"Thanks."

I was high key proud of her though. She had mad talent and I knew she was gonna be somebody in the art world. That girl had ambition.

She pulled up to a gate and punched in her code or something. It was weird seeing how she had moved. It was like, a lot was the same, but a lot was different too.

She parked and we got out. As she walked in front of me, I was once again reminded that tonight was supposed to have been us at a fancy as shit restaurant. Shit, I was dressed the fuck up and I rarely dressed up.

I followed behind Yaz and she unlocked the door. She flicked on a light as we came inside, but I wasn't worried about her new set up or no shit.

I kissed her.

When she came up for air she was all breathless. "Wait, lemme take my heels off-"

"I gotchu." Picking her up by the waist, I put her on the dining room table. I bent and slid off her heels. I traveled my hands up and down her smooth brown legs.

Her eyes were closed as I moved my hands, up, down, up, down.

"I wanna take you out," I found myself saying. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing. Where you wanna go?"

I grinned. "It's a surprise."

"Yeah okay." She got down off the table, yanking down her dress. "Ima shower."

I wanted to shower too but I ain't have shit to put on when I got out. "You can shower too. I might have something you can put on."

That got my attention. I trailed behind her down the short hallway and into her bedroom. It was vibrantly decorated. Of course there was color everywhere. Her bed had tons of pillows but it was unmade.

She went to a closet and came back with some basketball shorts and a t shirt. I eyed the clothes. I took them from her and held up the shorts. They were the right size for me, which meant they wasn't Trey's with his long ass legs.

"Whose shit is this?"

She looked away. "It's Brian's," she mumbled.

I laughed out loud. "Brian? That's a nigga you used to fuck with? Bitch ass name."

"Whatever, do you want em or nah?"

I gave the clothes back to her in response and called Trey.

"Yo."

"Aye, y'all at the restaurant still?"

"Nah nigga we going home."

"Can you bring me my bag? My suitcase. I'm at Yaz's."

"Oh you at Yaz's? Yeah I see you. Nigga I ain't no damn uber for luggage, come get it yourself."

"Trey."

"Aight, aight. Damn."

I hung up. "Trey gonna bring me my shit."

"Okay. Well I'll go shower." She left me in the bedroom and went into the adjacent bathroom, holding a towel.

"Nah, we'll go shower."

"What?"

I just shook my head.

She had a dresser, and I took off my chains and my Rolex. Then I took off my shoes and I walked into the bathroom.

She was still fully clothed, her hair pulled up, brushing her teeth. Frowning, she rinsed her toothbrush and put it back.

"What are you doing in here?"

I ain't say nothing. I grabbed her from behind by the waist. She watched me and I watched her in the mirror. Then I kissed her collarbone and she moaned.

I tried her lips. She tasted like peppermints. Spinning her around, I crashed my lips on hers, pulling her to me until there was no space in between our bodies.

I found the zipper on the back of her dress and slid it down. The dress collapsed into a pile of soft white fabric and Yaz stood there in nothing but a nude bra and panty lace set that had my dick hard as a brick.

"Fuck..." I wanted to be out of my shirt and Yaz swiftly undid the buttons. In no time my shirt joined her dress and I reached for my pants.

Now we were standing body to body, and Yazmine was kissing me like her life depended on it and I was wondering why there were still scraps of clothing in the way.

Breaking away from me, Yazmine stepped over to the shower and turned on the water. The sounds of running water filled the bathroom. I moved behind her again, and squeezed her ass.

"Yo ass got fatter?"

"No," she laughed. "I wish."

I caressed it. "Nah, it got fatter."

Yaz was out here looking like a song lyric, when the girl leaves a nigga and her edges grow and so does her ass.

First she unclasped her bra and her full titties captured my attention. I bit down on a nipple. She shimmied out of her panties. I stepped out of my boxers.

Stepping into the tub, Yazmine got directly under the spray of water. Streams of water cascaded down her figure and I couldn't look away. Slick was jealous of the water. She started lathering up with some bodywash that smelled enticing. When I got into the water I winced.

"Damn, it's hot as hell in here." I jumped back from the showerhead.

Yazmine started laughing. So she thought this shit was funny? Still standing away from the spray of water, I reached for the knobs, and flicked off the hot and turned up the cold.

Screaming like a banshee, Yazmine jumped back into my arms, away from the cold water.

"Devonte what the fuck!" I busted out laughing. "You childish as fuck Tae!"

She looked pissed, soap bubbles slipping down her body. But she was sexy as fuck. Angrily, she turned the hot water back up. We showered, in the same tub, at the same time, but not together. I fucked that shit up.

"You mad?"

"Leave me alone Tae."

"Bet." I got out and grabbed a fluffy towel. Then I remembered I ain't have shit to put on. My phone was on Yazmine's bed and when I checked it I had three missed calls from Trey.

They were in the last five minutes so I went out to the living room and to the front door. Looking out the peep hole, I spotted Trey's tall ass, looking irked.

I opened the door. "Thanks." I accepted my suitcase from him.

"Nah fuck you, had me out here waiting."

"For five minutes."

"Mane!" Trey threw his hands up. "Don't bother me no more I'm tryna fuck my girl tonight dammit!"

Shaking my head I closed the door. Taking the suitcase back to Yazmine's room, I saw she was still in the bathroom. I just grabbed some basketball shorts from the suitcase and my toothbrush. When I tried to get in the bathroom, it was locked.

I slipped on the shorts and brushed my teeth in the kitchen. By the time I came back, Yazmine was in her bed. She was laying down, bonnet on and shit. Like her ass was about to go to sleep.

Getting into the bed, I tried to see if she was awake. She was. "Yaz?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

She mugged me then busted out laughing. "Your ass really was sad that you irked me huh?" She sat up, grinning.

"Wowwww." So this girl wanted to play mad. Then have me feeling bad and shit.

She hugged me so I decided to let it slide. "I missed you," Yaz mumbled. "I thought I was doing the right thing, but now it just feels like I gave up on us."

"Shit, I don't wanna dwell on it. You here with me now, right?"

"Yeah."

"Aight then." She ain't let go of me though, just kept hugging on me and I let her.

As long as she held on to us, I wasn't fucking letting go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 3.2K 50
Hello everyone... This story is not show based. No references. No confusion. Not even the characters. The cast, however I chose according to my prefe...
8.9K 512 36
Devonte Calhoun, a charming drug dealer, switches up the game after moving to Chicago, IL. He wanted it all, power, the territory, and the money. Not...
206K 5.7K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
17.4K 544 31
Six years have passed and no word to each other. Still 4,000 miles away. Still deadly in love with each other. Since the departure, Imani has proceed...