His Claims

By madisonsolene

"Bebé your claimed by me, be still and stop resisting." More

COPY RIGHT / AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1: His Eyes
Chapter 3: His Hands
Chapter 4: His Face
Chapter 5 : His Gift
Chapter 6: His Laugh
Chapter 7 : His Jealousy
COMPLETED VERSION OF HIS CLAIMS
Chapter 8 : His Taste
Chapter 9 : His Word
Chapter 10 : His Art
Chapter 11 : His Life
Chapter 12 : His Pleasure
Chapter 13 : His Guest Room
Chapter 14 : His Thoughts
Chapter 15: His Proposal

Chapter 2: His Mouth

29.6K 1K 319
By madisonsolene

  Hope you enjoy reading! :D Vote & Comment!❤️Don't be a GHOST reader!

My phone alarm went off. I groaned lowly due to my overthinking overnight causing me not to sleep. Today I was going to my first day of work.

I looked over at phone that was still ringing and turned off the alarm the time read 5:00 am . I had to get to be at work by 7:30 in time to get a quick tour of my work space. Knowing the traffic in the streets weren't that bad in the area I still awoke early.

I sighed and jumped in the shower. I took a good 40 minutes getting ready. Wore a prominent black pencil skirt that hugged my hips and a peach blouse that went along with my black heels and hand bag.

I went in the kitchen packed a lunch I prepared and went with a granola bar for breakfast. The time was now 6:10.

~~~

I arrived early, only finding a few people walking around the lobby. I swiftly made my way to the the third floor. Being told that I'd be meeting someone who would assist me with where everything is I sat in a chair at the end of the hall. 

After a long wait of  I stand in front of Mr. Steals office debating on whether I should knock or not, I've been waiting 15 minutes and no one has appeared in the hallway to come assist me.

I knock lightly. I can see my reflection through the one way tinted office window. I put my head down realizing that Steals maybe on the other side watching me me.

"Come in ." came a gruff voice on the other side.

I slowly open the glass door as my heart beat speed up. I was nervous all over again. I stepped inside the office with my head down in complete submission.

"Your extra early." Mr. Steals said plainly.

"Um thank you." unsure of what to say.

I finally looked up to find Mr.Steals staring intensely with dazzling dark eyes causing my panties to dampen.

"I was waiting outside for assistants." I said softly.

"This floor isn't really hard to get around. Your office is right across the hall from mine. Break-room is down the hall to your right on the second floor. There is a bathroom within your office and the copy machine's are downstairs along with the conference rooms."

I nod in an understanding matter.

Mr. Steals got up from his chair approaching me in a stalking manner. All the events that took place Saturday hit me with a wave.

"I'd like to talk about what took place at the cafe, the other day." I gulped and continued talked when he stopped a good 5 feet in front of me. I moved away for better distance.

I gulped once again and looked at his mouth it was so hard for me to look in his eyes I was afraid to do so. I  became irritated because it felt like he had this authority over me more that I had no say in.

I take a big breath for courage. As he hummed to my statement indicating he was listening.

"I hope you are fully aware of what you did at the cafe Saturday, I don't know what your fucking intentions were but I didn't appreciate it. Whether I knew who you are or not you shouldn't be touching me the way you did at the cafe. And to then again humiliate me like that in front of a cafe of nosey people is another thing!" I say lastly out of breath. I turn away and attempt to open the door.

His hand was fleetly placed above the door frame preventing me from opening the door fully. I turn questioning his actions with a mug. Not expecting our close proximity .

He stands close in front of me. His warmth seeping through to my thin blouse. I had a feeling that if I looked up to meet his eyes I'd quiver. To only satisfy his ego.

Welp this is the part where I get fired.

A gasp left my lips when I felt cold hands grip my waist. He shifts my puffy curls to the side and leans toward my ear.

"Yes I was completely aware of what took place on Saturday. And no I don't need to explain my intentions to you. Now find your way out of my office to complete the work load on your desk. I suggest you go ahead now. I need it by the end of the day, 5:30 sharp." I watch his mouth as the words feel from his mouth. His voice was so close and quiet, I got chills from the bitter tone.

I lower my head and nodded in a understanding matter forgetting what took place second ago. Before I can turn the door knob he whispered in my ear once more.

"Speak like that again...." he stopped mid sentence his phone rang saving my life.

   I managed to open the door and head to what I assumed was my office. A cubicle similar to ones I've seen on the first floor but across from Mr. Steal. My space was nice I smiled at the view on my left it was astonishing to my perspective.

But the pile of work on top of my desk, left me stunned. A job like this comes with hard work indeed. I rolled my eyes and got to work.

      Time had gone by I was in the middle of lunch and half way done with the paper works. I couldn't my hands were beginning to cramp up.

I constantly look at the time pushing me to move faster. I took another bit from my sandwich and proceeded to work. I couldn't wait to get home for a bath.

                                      ****

Finished and organized files sat on top of my seat. I felt so accomplished knowing I had finished his files in a short period of time.

   The sun was beginning to set. Clearing up my desk I head with the work load to his office not before turned off my monitor.

With every collected document in my arms I made my way to Klaus's office. When I got close enough to reach the door, it swung open. Instead of seeing, Klaus a flushesd face girl with a hickey on her neck walked out. I said nothing when she walked by.

   I knocked lightly on the half- opened door, trying very hard to not drop the papers. I saw Klaus hand gesture me to come in.

"Everything is done." I said as I placed it all on his desk neatly.

  "Took you long enough." he replied harshly not even looking up from his phone.

The fuck this dude say.

"Well your welcome, have a great evening, see you tomorrow." I said pressing my lips together. Instead I wished I had put some sense into the guys head.

Who raised him? So unmannered.

I turn to leave the room I was itching to leave anyways, home was calling my name.

"Thank you" I heard him whisper as the door shut behind me.

*******

   I was right on time for work every morning this week. It was a quick week. With today's weather, I decide to wear a light weight white v-neck top, with a black pencil skirt and black open toed flats.

Once I at work I had files to place a basic task, I picked up quickly. Refilled Klaus's mug. Twice. Cleaned up his desk while he was in a meeting.
Then ate lunch. Did a few more files and took notes on what he wanted me to do the following week.

   There was nothing left to do, so I sat at my desk. I was going to leave work in 20 minutes. Smiling at the thought of my bed. The work phone rang, I knew it was Klaus because the intercom came on.

   "Yes, Mr. Steal's!" I said sarcastically he called for me too many times today.

"Can you come to my office?"He hung up the phone before I got the chance to answer him. I grabbed my notepad and pen just incase I needed to take notes of something.

I walked across the hall to his door. Knocking then walking in.

"Where did you place the client number on this file?" Klaus said pointing to the sheet in front of him.
I walked to his desk and bent over the desk examining the sheet, the client number was visible.

Why would he call me? The client number was obvious.

"Right there it's quite visible." I said pointing where the number was.

"Can you show me that again?" I bent over the desk  to show him where I placed the client phone number once again.

     I heard a low groan come out his mouth. I look up to see him not starting not at the paper but at me, his eyes transfixed on my breast. His tongue licked his pinks lips slowly. I stood up immediately and realized my white v-neck took the opportunity to sag down showing some of my cleavage.

Perv much.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, in embarrassment. I turned around and arranged my top.

   "Sorry about that. Is that all?" I asked politely.

"Come...here." Klaus gestured in the direction behind his desk.

      I looked at him hesitantly. I stood my ground afar from him.

   "I'm good here, what do you need?" My heart beat starred racing.

    "What I need for you to do" Klaus took a pen off his desk and dropped on the floor behind his desk.
"Is to pick this pen up."I looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" I put my notepad and pen down in the chair decided whether to do the task.

"Here now!" He raised his voice.

Making me go around  his desk to pick up the pen. I did it without an argument. I taught myself to not let angry fuel me. People ran over me all the time but dropping a pen purposely isn't even a pinch.

I placed the pen on his desk. Arranged my top again.
Klaus gripped my wrist tightly.

"Your hurting me!" I yapped trying to pull away. He stood from his chair and towered over me. I looked up. Ready to hit him with my free fist. He griped it too.

"Let go of me!" I shouted.

"Camila." Klaus said in a playfully but scary tone. I continued to shout.

"I need you to shut the fuck up." He said in my ear.

I stopped my commotion.

He let go of my wrist and lightly grazed his hands on my hips. He's eyes lingers on my lips. He again licks his mouth in a eye appealing way.

What is he doing to me? I was becoming hot.

"What do you want, Mr. Steals?" I say in a whisper. Attempting to pull away.

He lowered his head to my ear. I felt his body take in a deep long inhale.

    "I want you." He pauses taking his hand off me and seating back down in his chair looking at me with a hard gaze.

What did he just say? I'm pretty sure my face looked confused.

   "I want you to not wear tops like that again. If you had read the dress code, clothes that show cleavage are prohibited." He pressed his lips in a thin line.

"You could've told me that in a more respected manner sir." I say smoothing our my skirt.

"If it happens again. I'll send you right back home to change." At this moment I wanted to scream at him and cry. 

Memories of high school filled my brain.

                                              •
      "Camilla nobody wants to see your cleavage." My principal says. I just explained to him that these are the only clothes I own the other shirt had to be washed and I don't have money for any other.

"I understand." He cut me off rudely

"If this happens again. I'll send you right back home. Get out of my office." He gave me a face of disgust.

    My belly was poking of the shirt a little it had grown too small. I don't understand how this is bad when half the slim girls in school wore crop tops that reveled their full stomach. I got up from his office and headed to class.

                                         ~~

I grab my belongings and head out the door. My body was trembling, my chest was moving up and down at the shortness of breath.My emotions were everywhere.

Tomorrow he'll have to send me home!

                                    __________

Tell me your thoughts guyssss! Good so far?!

Please vote and comment! I'll be updating when I can. :)

"BEAUTY BEGINS THE MOMENT YOU DECIDE TO BE YOURSELF"
                             -Coco Chanel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 146 11
𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄: 𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐗 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 [very slow update] [you might think I'm dead] ©-𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐞�...
202K 5.7K 27
𝘞𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦 - 𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 | OCTOBER 2020 |
559K 14.5K 40
"you wanna know what's on my mind. How about the fact that my baby mama is going out in tight clothes and going on a little date to spare somebody's...
769K 16.3K 36
"You are mine, you can never run away from me " he whispers in my ear..... Edited 2021