HER → SINRIN

By oudeuli

❝her cries and her smiles are both different things.❞ ↬ story covers are made by @HYUNLIXS More

foreword
arcs + playlist
i. cry
ii. smile
iii. cry&smile
iv. cry
v. smile
vi. smile
vii. smile
viii. smile
ix. smile
x. smile
xi. cry
xii. cry&smile
xiii. smile
xiv. cry&smile
xv. cry
xvi. cry&smile
xvii. cry
xviii. cry&smile
xix. smile
xx. smile
xxi. cry
xxii. cry
xxiii. cry
xxiv. cry
xxv. cry
xxvi. cry
xxviii. cry
xxix. cry
xxx. cry
xxxi. cry&smile
xxxii. cry&smile
xxxiii. cry&smile
xxxiv. cry&smile
xxxv. cry&smile
xxxvi. cry&smile
xxxvii. cry&smile
xxxviii. cry&smile
xxxix. cry
xl. smile
xli. cry
xlii. cry
xliii. cry&smile
xliv. smile
xlv. smile
xlvi. smile
xvlii. cry&smile
xvliii. smile

finale. navillera

4.2K 168 134
By oudeuli

❝I could tell the moment I saw you

You’re something special

I could feel it in your eyes

I could feel my heart dropping❞

GFRIEND, Navillera

JUNG YERIN, HWANG EUNBI AND OTHERS.

WEDDING DAY.

hwang eunbi is absolutely not crying.

okay, maybe she is.

she sat at the far left corner of the church, sniffling quietly to herself, tears blinding her vision as she watched the now married couple kiss.

"here." someone passed her tissues and eunbi looked up to see yuju smiling at her while offering it, she was holding hands with yewon and eunbi almost cooed at the sight of them. "thanks." she mumbled, accepting the handkerchief.

she had met yuju before the wedding started after eunha introduced her to the singer, casually adding that she was once yerin's ex and in which yuju denied and eunbi laughing along with them.

yuju was surprisingly nice and sweet to her despite earning the title of "yerin's ex" in her mind. she was loud and funny and seemed to be super in love with yewon by the way she looks at the youngest with the most disgusting heart eyes eunbi has ever seen.

yuju and yerin were a bit awkward after greeting each other but slowly warmed up to each other as friends. eunbi didn't feel any jealousy but enjoyed seeing how flustered yerin looked after yuju asked if they did 'it' yet.

when the two broke away, the guests clapped politely and eunbi saw yerin at the side holding back tears of joy.

eunha grabbed a mic from somewhere, pink in the face with happiness. "who wants food?!" she exclaimed the guests cheered even louder.

"then let's go!" sojung shouted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

the after party was amazing. the gold theme that the now married picked out earned compliments from guests, and the food tasted divine. the four girls were chatting on the table, foods forgotten.

yuju and yewon suddenly dissapeared a few minutes after the party started, sojung suspected that the both of them were making out in some broom closet like the last time. (sojung caught them and almost dropped her mug in her feet in shock.)

they were talking about how many times they've became bridemaids or flower girls for a wedding.

"i was a flower girl for two times." eunbi told the group, playing with her fork absentmindly. "then i became a bridesmaid for three times i think. i've attended a lot of weddings."

the other three exchanged secret smiles, "when do you think you'll get married though?" sojung questioned.

"maybe two to three years?" eunbi said innocently, not noticing the three exchanging questioning looks.

"two? three?" eunha questioned incrediously. "you're literally gonna wait that long?"

"maybe." she shrugged.

"excuse us for a minute." sojung motioned the actress who smiled awkwardly.

"hey, wait. where are you two going? the games are about to start." she pulled yerin's shoulder to stop them from leaving, a confused frown was etched on the dancer's face.

"just the restroom, eun. i think i ate something funny earlier." yerin said hastily.

"huh? are you okay - wait!" before she can ask them what was with them, the duo took off to god knows where. "they're acting so weird today. hey, what's with the face?" she asked at the funny expression that eunha was doing.

"just tell me honestly, eunbi." the shorter said so seriously that eunbi gulped.

"yeah?"

"do you think yerin's the one? like the one you want to marry? that you think you'll be with forever?" eunha questioned and eunbi choked on nothing, exhaling and smiling sappily at the girl in front of her.

"of course i do." she ignores the shocked and happy expression her friend gave her. "i want to spend my life with her if she wants me too. the two to three years? it was an excuse because i knew she wasn't ready for that. but yes, i do think she's the one. i love her so so much." she finished and eunha smiled so widely that it could've covered her whole face.

"okay! i'm gonna throw my bouquet now." she informed eunbi and the dancer stilled.

"what? hey, you have to wait for sojung to decide that stuff!"

"don't worry! she won't mind! come on!!" eunha tugged at her elbow and guided her to the center of the venue, the chandelier's lights illuminating on both their faces. the chatter died down and the focus was directed to the two of them.

"huh? why am i the only one here? eunha it doesn't work like this!" she complained, feeling out of place in the center of the building with the older getting ready to throw the flower bouquet at her. "come on! we have to be at least five for this to work." she motioned at the other five girls who were smiling brightly up at her.

"are you ready eunbi?" the singer asked, laughing at her confused expression.

"bitch please!" eunbi muttered under her breath. "eunha! you troll, it doesn't work this way!" she screeched hystrerically.

"too late!" eunha answered and threw the bouquet up high, the photographers clicking the camera profusely and taking videos, guests screaming all together, and someone played the piano and sang at the corner.

talk about living in a literal fucking kdrama.

eunbi immediately ran wildly, gands flailing in an attempt to catch the flying bouquet, the flowers and leaves made a ruffling sound after she caught it. the dancer let out a relieved sigh after catching the damn thing, hugging it close to her chest and listening to the guests' claps and cheers.

"alright, i caught it. i'm the one getting married - wait, what." she looked down, forehead creasing in confusion as she saw a card (a freaking card) in the middle of the bouquet, just sitting there and minding it's own buisness.

everyone quieted down and waited for the next thing to happen.

to eunbi.

a card.

for her.

what. the. fuck?!

"hi sweetheart." eunbi gaped at the older, taking in the beautiful sight of her emerging from the crowd, her peachy dress flowing and for some reason, eunbi imagined wings behind her back and flower petals surrounding her.

"uhm." she mumbled, "what the hell?"

eunbi was about to ask what the fuck she was doing when yerin dropped to her knees and took something out of her back and opened it.

a ring. in a box.

it was glittering against the light and it was sure that yerin spent a lot of money on it. the dancer gaped at it and covered her open mouth with her hand.

"we've been through so much in the years that i knew you. i want to start my next chapter in life with you as a married couple." eunbi's eyes blurred as tears started to form at the sides of her eyes. yerin continued, but her voice wobbled at the start. "i know you said that maybe you'll wait for another two years and maybe ten. but i hope you'll say yes tonight."

"yesss!" eunha shrieked, earning laughs from the crowd and sojung snorting in her palm while yuju and yewon laughed heartily.

"i believe that you're taken already, eunha." yerin chuckled and turned back to the still eunbi, nibbling her bottom lip when she saw that her girlfriend had no reaction.

"so what do you say, sweetheart?" she asked nervously, "will you marry me?"

eunbi took a deep breath and as tears streamed down her beautiful face, she whispered, choked up.

"yes."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

so that's that! the story ended beautifully (in my opinion) and special chapters will be posted soon!! so do not worry about not knowing what will happen next, i'm sure you'll read about it next *wink wink nudge nudge*

this chapter is inspired by sophie kinsella's book, shopaholic ties the knot. i incorporated some of her scenes to my writing and i just wanted to say it here because there might be a lot of people who would say i stole the idea. i am inspired by it.

i've been writing this book for almost a year and a half and i'm so happy for all the views, votes and comments that this book received. thank you so SO much for the endless support on both my sinrin books.

thank you and i love you all!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 513 63
An unexpected romance between mischievous womanizer and a competitive tsundere. Yerin is a mischievous womanizer during her middle school and high sc...
13.7K 396 17
I love you but the fact you hurt me make my love gone day by day-Yuju- I always want to tell you..I love you..-Jungkook- This is going to be a the st...
59.4K 2.2K 37
My Neighbour ... Next Door?! (Yukook fanfic) Choi Yuna (Yuju) -19 years old -cheerful, pretty and sings well -lives alone Jeon Jungkook -19 years old...
17.7K 243 26
all about gfriend ships and stuff [REQUEST BOX OPEN] Started: October 25,2018 Warning may contain: mature scenes and bad language also forgive my smu...