Take a shot / Jenlisa

Av lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. Mer

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)

17.6K 578 147
Av lisasrosti

Happy anniversary everyone. Ugh love y'all

***

"Lisa, I'm home" Jennie shouted when she entered their house. Nobody answered her. Jennie smiled bitterly when she sits on the couch in her empty living room. She took a deep breath and hold back her tears that about to fall. 

It's been a month since Lisa left her and bring Ella with her. Life with Lisa and Ella was hard for Jennie. The house is so empty without them. Her heart feels empty without them. 

After Lisa left, she regretted everything she had done. Cheating on Lisa was her life biggest mistake and her biggest regret.

Jennie felt that their marriage was going to an end because of a lot of things that they argued. And when Chaeyoung came, she just forgets her problems with her marriage when shew with her.

Jennie loves the short time happiness that she felt when she's with her.  For 2 years being with her, she thought Chaeyoung was the answer for the happiness she's been looking for. But she was wrong.

After Lisa left, she stopped seeing her again. She stopped going to her house, the place where Chaeyoung comforts her that everything will be okay.

Jennie looks at their portrait that was hanging on the wall. She misses Lisa's smile, she misses Lisa touch, she missed her so much that she thinks she going crazy. 

Jennie wipes her tears away. Reminiscing the past won't help her. She wants Lisa and Ella back in her arms again. She wants to fix their marriage, she knows it is too late but she wants to try.  She wants to try, even Lisa will push her away she doesn't care. She wants to get Lisa back at her.

"Day 30, it was so hard without you" Jennie cried while she recorded herself in the voice record. It becomes her habit to record her own day since she has no one to tell how hurt she felt. "Come back home, Lisa"

She cried after finishes her record. It's actually her daily routine before going to bed.

Jennie sniffs Lisa's pillow, the smell is slowly fading. "Your scent is slowly fading. I need to act fast"

It was the time of the week where Lisa allowed Jennie to see Ella. They haven't told Ella what happened, they don't want their child to suffer. But Ella knows that her parents aren't in good terms.

Jennie drives to Ella's school excitedly. She missed her daughter so much. When Jennie arrived at her school she saw her little girl sitting on the bench while playing the stone with her feet. Jennie notices the sad aura around her.

"Who made you frown like that?" Jennie said while she approached her child. Ella lifts her head and smiles when she saw Jennie. 

"Mommy!" She shouted before running to her to give a hug. Jennie smiled and messed her hair. Ella got how Lisa was so sweet and caring.

"How was school?" She asked while caressing her back.

"School is fun" She happily told Jennie how was her day went.  And Jennie listened to her and smiled. Every day she misses her little kid.

Jennie spent her remaining hours with Ella in a movie house before driving her to where Lisa and Ella stay.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Jennie asked while eating Ice Cream with Ella. 

"Yes,  mommy! I love it!" Ella giggles. But when she looks outside the window of the shop, her smile fades.

Jennie looks outside too and she saw a little girl with her family who enjoy eating ice cream together.

"Do you think your mom will love milk ice cream?" Jennie asked and it diverts Ella's attention to her.

"Mommy Lisa loves everything you gave her" Ella giggles and bring back the smile that she had a while ago.  "I'm sure she wouldn't mind the flavour, as long as it's from you"

Ella may pretend that she's not affected by the situation that her parents have.  But Lisa and Jennie,  as her parents, quickly notice it. 

"Mom,  this is a flower shop?" Ella asked while she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I'm sure your mom would love roses" Jennie smiled and held Ella's hand while they enter the shop.

"Hi, can you fix a bouquet of roses for me please?" Jennie asked the old lady who's in charge of the shop. 

"For your?" She asked

"My wife, we had fought" She answered, Ella giggled at side.

"My mom is mad at her" Ella added.

"After giving this flowers, she'll probably forgive you" The old lady assures Jennie and Ella. They both sit quietly while waiting for the flower.

"Is that your child?" The old lady asked her.  While she's arranging the flowers.

"Yes, she is" Jennie ordered Ella to stand up and bow at the old lady.

"You two must be lucky to have a beautiful and polite child" Jennie smiled and messed her child's hair.

After finishing the bouquet, the old lady handed it to Ella.

"Auntie,  do you think my mom would change her mind about going back to our home when she sees this flowers?"

"They will surely be okay, just wait," She said before looking back at Jennie and smiled. "It's not about the material things,  it's about how sincere you are," She said before Jennie and Ella went out.

Jennie took a deep breath when they reach the floor of the hotel where Lisa and Ella stay.

"Your mom will not like to see me,  how about you give this flowers to her?" Ella rolled her eyes.

"Haven't you heard what auntie said?  If mom sees you that you're sincere maybe she'll change her mind" Ella smiled weakly. "I missed home, mommy. I miss you every day" Ella said and she sobbed. Jennie hugs her while caressing her back to comfort her child.

Her daughter is right. She wants them back so she should do everything even if Lisa would push her.

Jennie held her daughter's hand while they walk to their room number. She took another deep breath when she knocked on the door.

After a few more knocks, Lisa opened the door with her blank expression. Jennie gulped, her heart beats fast. 

She wants to hug her.

She wants to kiss her. 

Her craving for Lisa is too much that she felt a tear falls from her eyes.

"Mom! Look what mommy Jennie's brought you!" Ella excitedly announced.

"F-for y-you," Jennie said while stuttering. Instead of accepting the flowers, Lisa just looks at it before returning her gaze to Jennie's eyes.

"You don't need to" While grabbing Ella's hand. "Go inside baby,  change your clothes," She said and ordered Ella.

Lisa followed Ella with her eyes and return her gaze to Jennie when Ella is gone.

"You don't need to do anything to me that's not related to Ella" Lisa attempted to close the door but Jennie blocks it with her feet.

"I want you back, Lis" Jennie pleading said.

"You said that a hundred times already. But my answer is still no" Instead of stepping away Jennie holds Lisa's hands.

"Let go of her,  she said no"  A girl standing from her side said. While pushing Jennie away from Lisa.

"Jisoo,  don't," Lisa said when she saw that the girl was about to fight her.  "Let's just go inside," Lisa said and left Jennie outside.

Jennie dizzily walks inside their house.  She just drinks alcohol. Another day another rejection from Lisa. But she understands that,  if she's in Lisa's shoe, she probably hates herself too. 

"Oh, pretty baby! Don't bring me down I pray" Jennie sings while she sits on her couch. "Oh, pretty baby!Now that I've found you stay" She continues and look at their portrait and focused on Lisa. "And let me love you, baby" She whispered while singing. Her tears are about to fall. "Let me love you..." Jennie remembered how she sings that song to Lisa before. It was Lisa's favourite songs.

"If I could turn back the time, I'll choose to fight with you.  I'm a coward for letting you fight alone,  I'm sorry" Jennie cries while she records her daily message to Lisa.

"Mommy, did you already packed your things?" Ella excitedly asked Jennie when she's in her car. 

"For what, baby?"

"Mom said we will go on vacation? Did you forget it already?" Jennie looks at Ella in a confused look. Lisa never said they'll go on vacation.  "Mom said we'll be in Thailand, and we will fly with you? Is she lying to me?" Ella asked but Jennie shakes her head and smiles at her.

"No,  baby.  Mommy just forgot about that.  Don't worry I'll pack later" She smiled but in the back of her head, she's still confused why did Lisa not tell her going back to Thailand.

"Going back to Thailand?" Jennie asked when she got alone time with Lisa.

"For good" She simply said. 

"You're taking Ella away from me,  I can't accept that"

"You're still allowed to visit her there. That's final Jennie, everything is fixed now"

"You did not even ask me about that!  How could that be okay with me?" Jennie shouted. "Lisa, we can still fix this.  Please not like this.  I'll do everything you want me too.  Just please" Jennie pleaded with Lisa. She cries in front of her,  she doesn't want her to leave. But Lisa shows no reaction.

Jennie kneeled in front of Lisa while she cries and begs for Lisa's forgiveness.

"I'm a sinner and cheat on you.  I know I made a huge mistake,  I made you cry, I made you suffer in our marriage and I made you fight alone" Jennie look at Lisa's eyes. "I know my sorry won't heal that pain that I caused. But I'm sorry... I'm so sorry"

"You don't deserve someone like me.  You deserve someone much better than me.  But I'm willing to be that deserving person and change.  I'll change,  just give me one more chance"

Lisa didn't answer, she just removed her hands on hers. And sits to level her eyes on her. She doesn't show any reaction at all.

"I already gave you chances to change,  but you didn't. How would you expect me to believe you again?" She said and wipes Jennie's tears. "We already had our chance to fight for this marriage to work, maybe it's time to give up already?"

Jennie sobs and Lisa kept on wiping her tears away.

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me, but you also cause my life's biggest heartbreak. And I'm afraid that my love would turn to hate" Lisa's voice is cracking. "I want to love you again, trust me. But I need to love myself first, I need to fix myself and I want to forgive you. But not now,  I can't, right now"

"How much time do you need?" Jennie desperately asked. 

"I... Don't know. I don't know, Jennie" Lisa said and she stands up. "Goodbye, Jennie," She said before closing the door and let Jennie cried alone.

"Day 72... 5 years and Day 72, After you left," Jennie said while looking at their portrait from their wall. Jennie left the next day and never gave her the chance to see Ella. She followed her to Thailand but she failed on searching for her. But she never loses hope and went to look for her every year. "How much time do you need, Lisa" She cried while she's looking at the picture.

Crying becomes her lullaby. It becomes part of her daily routine. While waiting for Lisa,  she changes for the best. That she knows Lisa deserves. She wants to be a better person for Lisa. She stopped going to clubs and started doing what wife's do.

She hurriedly wipes her tears when someone rings her door. She knows it's her delivery man.  She learns how to cook,  so she can cook for Lisa when she comes back. But today she chooses to deliver food, it was Lisa's favourite restaurant, that they order every Thursday.

But when she opened the door, she was shocked when a not so little girl anymore hugged her and Lisa was smiling widely in front of them. 

"Mommy Jennie!" Ella cried while hugging Jennie.

"Lisa," She said and her tears fall.  But Lisa wipes it for her.

"Sorry for making you wait for too long," She said before crashing her lips on her.  "I'm home, baby"

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

259K 11.8K 158
Nothing to see here...just some...chaennie oneshots
760K 22.9K 91
One Shot Collection
29.4K 619 14
a compilation of jenlisa one-shots.
26.9K 759 17
one shots collection.