Mr. King

Por wasp2000

Hi I'm Riley Rose Clark I'm 25 years old. I'm a single mother, I try to give my son Malik everything he wants... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

40 1 0
Por wasp2000

Four months later

I'm currently in the hospital in labor with Kapri. Ryan and I still aren't together. I'm not telling him I'm in the hospital giving birth to our daughter. I filed for divorce two months ago and Ryan won't sign the damn papers. The only people I'm letting in the room are my mom and dad and of course the doctor and the midwife. The kids are with Sadie at her house.

"It hurts so bad."

"I know princess." I feel a contraction coming on and I push after a few minutes cries fill the room. The midwife cleans my baby girl and puts her in my arms. The doctors take her back and do all their tests to make sure she's healthy. I get her back. I feed her and get her dressed. I put her in a pink onesie that says mama is my bestie with heart, pink and grey rose bottoms with a matching hat. I keep Kapri in the room with me.

"We will watch her while you get some sleep."

"Thanks." I hand Kapri to my dad and fall asleep.

Four hours later

I'm up to feed Kapri and the kids come to meet their new baby sister. Calvin goes to touch Kapri.

"Be careful." Calvin gives Kapri a kiss and Kapri tries to smile. Calvin laughs. The kids love Kapri. Soon the kids leave to go to bed. Deja throws a fit because she doesn't want to leave me.

"Deja you will see me in the morning."

"No mommy I stay with you!"

"You can't baby." Sadie just picks Deja up and leaves. Everyone leaves for the night and it's just me and my little Kapri. Ryan's parents Alex, Aurora come by to see me and Kapri.

"What did you name her?"

"Kapri Alexis."

"Did you tell Ryan?"

"No I haven't talked to him since I filed for divorce."

"You should let him know that you had Kapri."

"I will."

"I really wish you two would work it out."

"I can't be with someone who beats on me and what makes it worse is that I was pregnant with Kapri when he was beating on me. Not only was he hurting me he was hurting his unborn child."

"I understand if you ever need anything just let us know you will always be part of the family."

"Thanks Alex, Aurora." I let them hold Kapri. They leave and I go to bed.

The next morning.

We get discharged and my mom is going to stay with me for a while so I have help with the kids because Kapri is going to need most of my attention. I get home and the kids are so excited. Kapri's room is a purple theme with white. I text Ryan a picture of Kapri. Ryan calls me and I answer.

"When did you have the baby?!"

"The baby has a name and her name is Kapri. I had her yesterday."

"When can I see the kids?"

"When are you going to sign the divorce papers?"

"Riley I don't want a divorce."

"Well I don't I don't want to be with a guy that beats me."

"I will sign the papers."

"Thank you." Kapri starts crying and Malik starts crying because he thinks he hurt Kapri.

"Ryan I have to go." I hang up and put my phone down. I pick up Kapri and calm her down.

"Malik it's okay it's not your fault." My mom makes dinner for us. We eat and Kapri sleeps. My mom helps me get Malik, Calvin, Deja in the bath and to bed. I put Kapri's crib in my room so she's close if she needs me. I get in bed and sleep.

Two months later.

My divorce to Ryan is finalized and I got full custody of the kids. I changed my last name to Conti. My mom went back home yesterday. I bring the kids to the park. I sit and watch Malik, Calvin, Deja play.

"Calvin don't eat the sand!" I rock Kapri in the stroller. A hot guy sits down next to me. Calvin pushes Deja down and Deja runs over to me crying. I pick her up.

"Cally is mean!"

"I know baby go play with your brother." Deja wipes her tears and runs off.

"Calvin come here!" Calvin runs over to me.

"Sit your in time out for pushing your sister." Calvin wines but sits down.

"Boys will be boys." I turn to the hot guy sitting next to me.

"True."

"I think it's just a guy thing." A little boy comes up to us.

"Daddy!"

"Hey buddy."

"Daddy can we get ice cream now?"

"Yeah just go say bye to mommy." The little boy runs off.

"He's really cute."

"Thanks. How many kids do you have?"

"Four and before you ask I only have one baby daddy."

"I wasn't going to ask."

"Oh. So how many kids do you have?"

"Just my little Niko. I'm Trey by the way."

"I'm Riley." Kapri cries and I take her out of the stroller and she stops crying. Niko ends up playing with Malik and Deja. Trey and I exchange numbers and continue talking. After a while we call the kids over.

"Mommy can we go get ice cream too?!"

"No buddy we have to go home nana and papa are coming over." Malik pouts but doesn't say anything else. I get everything together.

"I will text you." Trey winks at me.

"Okay." I leave with the kids. Once we get home I make lunch for the kids and breastfeed Kapri. I put on tangled for the kids. We all lay around on the couch. My parents come over. We sit around. My phone buzzes so I look at it and it's a text from Trey.

"Hey sexy mama."

"Hey, well aren't you bold."

"Well I think you're hella hot."

"Well thank you your pretty hot too."

"What are you smiling at?"

"Just texting a friend."

"Mhm Okay."

"I have a bold question. Can I take you out on a date?"

"Yes you can take me out."

"Saturday night at 7?"

"Mom can you watch the kids Saturday night?"

"Yeah why?"

"Just going to go catch up with a friend."

"Yeah of course."

"Yeah Saturday night works."

"Okay." Malik comes and lays on me.

"Mommy when can we play with Niko again?"

"I don't know baby I will see if you guys can have a play date."

"Yay!" Malik runs off.

"My oldest Malik wants to play with Niko again."

"I guess we need to set up a play date."

"Yeah."

"How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"Yeah I will text you my address later."

"Okay. I have to go Niko is crying about something."

"Bye." I put my phone down.

"Whoever you're talking to us not just a friend."

"I met a guy at the park. He's a single dad."

"You seem to really like him."

"We will see where it goes. I'm going out with him Saturday night."

"I'm happy you're moving on."

"So am I." We just have a chill night. At eight I put Deja, Calvin, Malik to bed. My parents leave and I go to my room with Kapri. I text Trey my address before I fall asleep.

The next morning.

I clean while the kids are still sleeping well Kapri is up. I have her in a baby carrier that I put on so she's close. I finish cleaning and get the kids already for today. I go upstairs and quickly get ready. I'm making lunch when Trey knocks on the door. I go answer the door. I let them in.

"Nice house."

"Thanks." Niko runs off the go play and Trey and I head to the kitchen I finish up lunch and call the kids in. We all eat. Since Trey is here I bottle feed Kapri. I clean up and the kids run off. Trey and I go sit on the couch.

"So where is their father?"

"We recently got divorced. He had started beating on me so I kicked him out and divorced him. So we haven't been together for about six months now. What about Niko's mom?"

"We aren't together. I have full custody of Niko because his mom is a junkie and I only let her see him a couple times a month at the park."

"I won't let Ryan see the kids at all especially after my kids saw him beat on me and I was pregnant with Kapri." After the last time Ryan hurt me when he saw my texts with Zach he hurt more times after that.

"I'm sorry no woman should be beat on especially while their pregnant."

"So how old are you?"

"I'm twenty four how about you?"

"I'm twenty four." We just ask each other question.

"Nana!" My mom walks in the room with Calvin in her arms.

"Mom I didn't know you were coming over."

"Yeah your dad had to leave for business and I was bored so I thought I would come spend time with my daughter and grand babies."

"Where's Luna, Gavin, Gage?"

"They are with their dad."

"Oh. Oh mom this is Trey."

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Conti."

"Just call me Victoria." Trey nods his head. Malik, Niko, Deja, Calvin run into the room. Niko goes to Trey and Malik, Deja, Calvin come to me. My mom gets a call from Emma and has to leave. Trey steps away to answer a call from work.

"Sorry to cut the play date short but I have to go into work."

"It's okay."

"Niko we have to go."

"No daddy I play!"

"Buddy we have to go."

"He can stay it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Okay I will text you when I'm on my way back." Trey leaves and the kids go play. Once it gets later I make dinner and put a movie on for the kids. I bathe all the kids but Kapri. I put Niko in some of Malik's pajamas. I put Calvin and Deja to bed and Niko and Malik watch a movie in Malik's room. I chill in the living room with Kapri. Trey texts me that he's on his way and I go check on Malik and Niko. They are both asleep I go put Kapri in her crib and turn the baby monitor on. I go back downstairs and I hear Trey pull in my driveway. I let Trey in.

"They are all sleeping."

"Okay." Trey and I chill on the couch. We end up making out. I just want to rip Trey's clothes off. Trey takes my shirt off and attacks my neck.

"Trey!" We head up to my room. Trey goes for my breasts but I stop him.

"No I'm breastfeeding."

"Okay." All our clothes come off.

"I hope you have a condom because I haven't been put back on birth control yet." Trey pulls out a condom and slips it on before he enters me. It hurts a little because this is the first time I've had sex since Kapri was born. Trey is great in bed. We both cum and lay down. The baby monitor goes off telling me Kapri is up and crying. I slip on a robe and go to her room. I pick Kapri up and tend to her needs. Kapri falls asleep so I go back to my room. Trey walks out of the bathroom and he's in his underwear now. I slip off my robe and Trey slips his shirt onto me. We get into bed. We snuggle. I kinda feel like we are moving to fast and that scares me. I fall asleep.

The next morning

I get up and change. I give Trey his shirt back. I go help the kids get ready for the day. I put Niko in some of Malik's clothes and we head downstairs. Trey has Kapri in his arms. Kapri screams with joy. Once Trey sees me he hands Kapri to me. I feed Kapri already pumped breast milk. I bring Kapri up to her nursery to get her ready for the day and to pump. I head downstairs with Kapri and store the milk in the freezer. Trey says goodbye and leaves with Niko. I have to go grocery shopping and it's hard with four kids. Calvin, Deja, Kapri are in the cart and Malik is walking with me. I have a cart full of stuff. While I'm here I get more diapers for Kapri and pull ups for the twins. I also get more bottles and Sippy cups. I pay and head home. I get a notification on my phone that my card has been disconnected. I call up Ryan knowing he's the one who did it.

"What the hell Ryan?! Why would you do that?! I don't use that fucking card for me I use it for the kids to get them the stuff they need!"

"I did it because it's under my name. I don't care if you use it for yourself. I was going to let you know I did that and opened a new account under your name and that you will be getting the card soon. I know you don't love me anymore but I still love you and your the mother of my children so I will still provide for you in anyway you need."

"Thank you Ryan I will only be using the card till I get a job and I will pay you back."

"I don't need you to pay me back. When can I meet Kapri?" I know Kapri is almost three months old and I still haven't let Ryan meet her yet. When he does meet her I'm not going I'm having my mom and dad meet up with him.

"Soon."

"I have to go." Ryan hangs up. I put all the groceries away and put the kids down for a nap.

Four days later

Tonight is my date with Trey. I curl my hair and put on makeup. I put on a dark red halter dress, black high heeled ankle boots. I grab a purse and head downstairs. My mom is talking to Trey. They hear my heels click on the floor and they look at me.

"You look stunning."

"Thank you." Trey kisses my check and we leave. Trey brings me to a Italian restaurant that just so happens to be my favorite Italian restaurant that's owned by my uncle Mario my dads younger brother. We get seated.

"Beh, non è la mia nipotina preferita, Riley. Sei venuto per il mio famoso Brasato di manzo con Pappardelle e menta?" (English translation: Well isn't it my favorite niece Riley. Did you come for my famous Beef Brasato with Pappardelle and Mint?)

"Zio Mario. Si certo, ma non dirlo a mio padre che mi piace il tuo meglio." (English translation: Uncle Mario. Yes of course but don't tell my dad I like yours better.) I get up and hug my uncle. He grabs my face and kisses me on the cheek.

"Bene chi è il giovane che hai con te?" (English translation: Well who is the young man you have with you?)

"Zio Mario, questo è Trey, è il mio appuntamento." (English translation: Uncle Mario this is Trey he's my date.)

"Spero che ti tratti meglio di quel bastardo Ryan." (English translation: I hope he treats you better than that bastard Ryan.)

"Zio Mario! Trey mi ha trattato come una principessa." (English translation: Uncle Mario! Trey has been treating me like a princess.)

"Bene ti lascerò soli due uccelli d'amore." (English translation: Good I will leave you two love birds alone.) My uncle walks off. I sit back down.

"I see your well known around here."

"That was my Zio Mario he owns this place. Oh sorry I bet you don't know Italian. Zio is uncle in Italian." A waiter comes and takes our drink orders. We get our drinks and order our food. I learned Italian because most of my dads family speaks Italian and I wanted to learn to feel closer to my dad.

"Avrò il Brasato di manzo con Pappardelle e menta." (English translation: I will have the Beef Brasato with Pappardelle and Mint) The menu is in Italian and Trey points to something and it's lamb stew.

"No, avrà anche il Brasato di manzo con Pappardelle e menta." (English translation: No he will also have the Beef Brasato with Pappardelle and Mint) The waiter walks away. The waiter is my cousin Enzo.

"Why did you change my order?"

"You ordered lamb stew so I ordered you the same thing I got."

"Thanks."

"This is a very traditional Italian restaurant it's not like Olive Garden. That's also why the menu is in Italian it's mostly Italians who come here. If you don't speak Italian you can ask for a English menu."

"Well now I know for next time." I look towards the kitchen and see my cousin laughing. I smile.

"What are you smiling about?"

"Just they think it's funny you didn't know what you were ordering." We talk and my cousin Enzo comes over with the food.

"Enzo non è molto bello ridere dei tuoi clienti." (English translation: Enzo it's not very nice to laugh at your customers)

"Avresti dovuto lasciargli ordinare lo stufato di agnello." (English translation: You should've just let him order the lamb stew)

"Se lo facessi, non penso che otterrei un secondo appuntamento e mi piace molto." (English translation: If I did that I don't think I would get a second date and I really like him)

"Mio padre già sente le campane del matrimonio." (English translation: My dad already hears wedding bells)

"Non ci saranno campane di nozze in qualsiasi momento presto." (English translation: There won't be wedding bells anytime soon) Enzo walks off. Trey looks at me.

"I told him off for laughing."

"You didn't have to do that." I smile and we eat. After Trey pays the bill and we leave. Trey brings me home. He walks me to the door and we go inside. My mom also watched Niko. Trey gets Niko.

"Good night."

"Night thanks for tonight." Trey kisses me and leaves. My mom goes home. I check on the kids and they are sleeping. I change and go to bed.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

40.4K 1.5K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
433K 12.6K 40
His words had me heated. As he spoke he made it sexy, and it turned me on. He was right about the pull towards us. The sex between us worked...and it...
299K 7.1K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
6.8M 197K 36
I stood outside his door, suddenly nervous. I knocked and heard a gruff 'come in' before stepping into his office. He didn't even look up at me when...