Forced To Be With You

By KaraMendez

Lucy Heartfilia, one of the most popular girls in Magnolia High. Also very rich. Natsu Dragneel, most popular... More

Just a Regular Day
Together?!
Why??
Shock
Making It Up To Her
Movie Night
???
Thinking
Big Suprise
Special Place
Plot For Revenge
New Student
A Fight For Her Love
Apologies and Accidents
Phase 1
Lisanna's Reaction
Halloween Party Planning
Set Up
The Maze
The Dance and Something Special
Dropping Hints
The Truth
Forgive me
Dun Dun Duuuunnn
Break Free
Prom
Graduation
College?
Sequel!!!!

First Date

30.1K 970 976
By KaraMendez

Lucy P.O.V

          I can't believe I just did that. Nor can I believe that I actually have feelings for him. What should I wear? So the date is at noon, so I should wear something casual. Maybe a sun dress? Yes! A sun dress it'll be.

         Ugh. Just wait until Levy hears about this. I'm not gonna hear the end of it. *Yaawwwnnn* When did it get so late?! The clock read 12:00 am. Midnight already?! I need to sleep.

          During the night, I woke up multiple times. I guess, I'm overly excited for my date. I mean it is my first date. I hope it goes well.

          I woke up bright and early at 7 o'clock. l stretched my arms out. I got out a bluish-white sun dress and white flats. I layed out the clothes on my bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

          After the shower, I wrapped my hair and body in towels. I put on my... under garments and then my nice knee length sun dress. After my flats were put on, I took the towel off of my hair.

          I think just letting my hair down naturally would be a good look to pull off my outfit. Just let my hair flow, yah know?

          "Lucy! Breakfast!!" My mom called from downstairs. I skipped down the stairs.

          "Good morning Mom, Dad." I pecked them on their cheeks. "What's for breakfast?"

           "Well, we have pancakes, fruits, bacon and orange juice." Mom smiled. I brightly smiled back.

          "What has you so happy?" Dad asked.

          I shrugged and began my answer, "I may or may not have a date in a couple hours."

          Mom's smile grew ten times bigger, "With Natsu, am I right?"

          "Yup." I smiled.

          "Oh! I'm so happy for you!" She squealed. We sat at the table for about an hour, just eating and talking. How I missed this. Sometimes, Dad had to work on the weekends and during the week, I don't have time to talk with my parents, since I'm always in a rush for school.

          One of the maids in our house came over and whispered something in Dad's ear. He frowned and slowly pushed out of his chair. "There's business to attend to. Sorry, but I must go. Princess, enjoy your date with Natsu." With that he kissed my mom on her cheek and left.

          Mom sighed and stood up. She started picking up plates. Yup thats right. We have maids but we clean too. We're not stuck up. We don't rely on our maids to clean everything. To think about it, I think we only have like three maids.

          "Would you like some help?" I asked standing from my chair.

          "No thanks Princess. I think I can handle this." She smiled, turning down my offer.

          "Okay... Well, I'm going to relax until Natsu gets here. If you need me, just call." I left and layed down on our lavender purple silk couch. I crossed my legs and began to fall into a light sleep.

          "Hime?" I got shook. My eyes fluttered open to reveal my pink haired maid.

          "Oh, Hello Virgo." I sat up, stretching my arms. "Uh, what time is it?"

          "Noon." She answered, emotionless.

          "Huh?!" I panicked.

          "I woke you up because, you have a guest." She told me. I shot out of the couch, grabbed my bag and phone, and ran to the door. I opened it to see Natsu leaning against one of the pillars.

          He turned his head towards me and smiled. "Hi." I waved. "Hey." He greeted. We bothed walked out to his car, in silence.

Natsu P.O.V

          Say something, Natsu! For Mavis' sake, say something! "So Natsu, where are we going?" Lucy asked, watching the scenery outside fly by.

          "Well, I was thinking, we go grab a bite to eat and then catch a movie." I glanced at her every now and then, still focusing on the road.

          "Oh? What movie?" She asked this time looking at me.

          "Anything you want." I told her.

          "Oh really?" She arched an eyebrow, turning her body to face me. She placed her elbows on the middle console and put her chin in the palms of her hands.

          "Yup." I answered.

          "So... You would go see The Fault in Our Stars?" She questioned.

          "Sure, if that's what you want." I shrugged.

          "Fantastic! Because thats what I wanna see." She smiled as she sat back straight in her seat. I drove her down a nice little bistro in the middle of town.

          "We are here." I opened Lucy's door for her and held out my hand for her to grab. She gladly took my hand and got out of my car. I shut the door behind her and we walked into the bistro.

          "Well this place is nice." Lucy commented. We sat down at a small circular table meant for two. I got out my phone and checked for the next movie showing. But the movie was sold out.

          "Uh, sorry to break it to you Luce, but the movie is sold out."

          "Oh no! Whatever, we can do something else than." Lucy sighed out the frustration.

          "Are you sure? We can go see another movie." I asked making sure this is what she wanted.

          She sighed again but smiled soon after that. "Yeah, I'm sure. We could always go back to my amusement park or just a regular park." She kindly suggests.

          "Alright!" I widely grin. Soon, a waitress came.

          "Aww, are you two a couple? I love, love." The waitress cooed. Lucy and I gave her a strange stare. "Sorry, my name is Sherry." She smiled. "What can I get you two?"

          Lucy skimmed across the menu and stated her order. "I would like a grilled chicken sandwich with a strawberry milk shake please."

          Sherry looked over to me. "I'll have the same." She smiled brightly.

          "Okay, two grilled chicken sandwiches and one large couples strawberry milkshake." She closed her notepad and left.

          "So I guess we're sharing a shake then." Lucy blushed, fiddling with her hands. She looked adorable.

          "Its fine with me if its fine with you." I told her.

          "Oh, yeah. Sure it's fine with me." She lightly squeaked. We sat in silence for a little bit, since me nor she knew what to talk about.

          "So... Uh..." Lucy tried.

          "You know what I don't understand?" I started.

          "What?" Lucy questioned.

          "Why this is so awkward. It doesn't make sense." I lightly hit my fist against the table.

          "Well... To be honest, this is my first date... ever. I guess I just don't know what things to talk about on a date." Lucy confessed.

          "Its my first date too." I admitted.

          "Liar. A guy like you. Never had a date before? That's funny. You don't have to lie to make me feel better." She lightly laughed.

           "I'm not lying, I swear. I just, never had an interest to go anywhere with a girl." I shrugged.

           "Then, why are you here with me?" Lucy quietly asked.

           "Well, obviously because you like me and I like you. Simple. Plus we are dating." I said in a 'duh' tone. She sighed, I swore there was a little sadness in her tone.

          "Luce, what's wrong?" I asked, concern clearly in my voice.

          "Its... It's nothing." Lucy lied. I can tell. Before I could say anything else, Sherry came back with our food. She set down two plates in front of us and a large shake that had two straws in the center.

          "Thank you." Lucy was back to her happy self. We both started eating our sandwiches. Every now and then, we would both take a sip out of the milkshake, making our noses touch. Lucy would giggle every time. I thought it was cute.

          We finished our food and shake, payed for it, and left. "So, to the park?" I smiled.

          "To the park!" Lucy pumped her arm in the air. We then started out trek to the park. As we got there, Lucy wanted to go onto the swings. She sat down and I offered to push her.

           Lucy laughed as she rocked back and forth through the air. I would push her everytime she came back towards me. I ran towards the front of her.

          "Alright Lucy, jump." I told her, holding my arms out.

          "Are you crazy?!" She shouted at me.

          "Just do it."

          "Fine. I trust you to catch me." She waited, but soon jumped and landed in my arms.

          "Good job." I praised her. I gently put her down and we began to walk down the paths to a bench. We took a seat on the bench that bathed in the shade from the many trees surrounding us.

          "You know, I'm having a lot of fun today." Lucy smiled, staring at the leaves fall to the ground.

           "I'm glad." I smiled at her. We sat in a comfortable silence, until I thought of something. "Hey, Luce..."

          "Yes, Natsu?" She looked at me.

          "Well.... I was just thinking. I didn't ask you to be with me and you didn't ask me to be with you." I started.

           "What are you getting at with this?" Lucy questioned.

          "Well," I stood up from where I sat and held out my hand, waiting for her to take it. When she did, I started talking again.  "Lucy Heartfilia, will you be my girlfriend?"

          Her eyes widened at my question. Her gorgeous chocolate brown orbs softened afterwards and she gently giggled. "Of course, you idiot." She hugged me. I hugged her back.

          I figured out why she had sighed sadly earlier. It was because we were in a relationship, but weren't. So I figured, asking her would make things better.

          "So, anything you want to do now?" I asked.

         "Not really. I don't really know what we should do now." She answered.

         "Okay. Do you-" I stopped because Lucy's phone started ringing. She answered, but sighed and hung up.

         "Sorry Natsu, but I have to go. Can you take me home?" She asked.

         "Yeah, sure." We both walked to my car and I drove her home. She kissed me on my cheek and then left in to her house.

~Time Skip- Monday~

          Lucy and I car pulled to school this morning. She told me the reason she had to go home was because her grandma stopped by and demanded to see her.

          We both got out of my car and we were greated by someone unsuspected. "Ohayo Lucy! Natsu!" Lisanna shouted waving to us. She ran over to us and smiled.

          "Uh... Lisanna. I thought you hated me?" Lucy was confused.

          "Oh come on, that was all in the past. We can be friends right?" Lisanna smiled. "You too Natsu. Can we be friends again?"

          "First, tell me why you're acting like this." I commanded.

          "Well, here's the thing. I met this guy, named Bickslow. He just made everything right. He said there was no need to have a grudge against you guys or hate you guys. And I realised, Theres Not! And now, we're dating!!" Lisanna squealed.

          Lucy gave me a questioning look. "Are you okay with this?" I whispered to Lucy.

          Lucy slightly nodded. "Okay, Lisanna. Friends." Lucy smiled. Lisanna hugged Lucy and then me.

          "Okay! Bye guys!!!" With that, Lisanna ran off to who knows where.

          "Well, that was nice." Lucy smiled at me.

          "Yeah." We both walked in to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Did anyone else expect Lisanna to do that? Okay, so this chapter was longer than the others, but its good, right?

Now, the thing is, should Lucy and Natsu tell their friends or let them find out?? I feel like letting them find out would be pretty funny.

So yeahhh. Thanks for reading this chapter. You can Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2.2K 9
Lucy. Lucy is a student at Fairy Tail High, and is bullied by people, simply because they are jealous. Natsu. Natsu is an average kid, going to the s...
3.7K 170 6
What if you lived in a universe where your soulmate listened to a song and the same song was stuck in your head until they stopped listening to it?
185K 7.6K 36
Prince Roman of the Ironfelt Kingdom is well known for being a heroic, flirtatious man. Everyone respects him, and sees him as a mighty hero, however...
156K 1.5K 94
Random oneshots i come up with at 2 am