His Antidote; s.p.

By bonezzzzzz

Charlotte Cooper, Betty Cooper's younger, innocent sister, returns to town after years of being away. No one... More

Description & Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Authors Note

11

22.7K 464 153
By bonezzzzzz

Charlotte's POV:
[FRIDAY]

Hey girly! Don't forget to wear your uniform today. Kisses ;* -Cheryl

I smile at Cheryl's text, but I can't help but feel nervous. What will people say about it?

I quickly change into my uniform and slip a blue headband into my hair.

I softly knock on Betty's door and open it a second later, entering with a shy smile. "How do I look?"

"Amazing, as always. Sweet Pea's definitely gonna beg for you to take him back once he sees you." She winks.

I giggle quietly at her teasing, though I can't help but pray she's right.

"Since when was she a River Vixen?"
"Is that the new girl?"
"Dude, she's hot."
"Isn't that the Serpents girl?"

I hear the people around me whispering as I walk down the hall, my arm looped through Betty's.

The last one made me frown a little.

It's been four days since Sweet Pea basically cut me off. He doesn't talk to me in any classes, or in the hallways when we pass by each other. I've seen him a couple times but he just pretends i'm not there and looks the other way.

I'm not any better though. I've been ignoring Archie. To be fair, he's the one that caused all this drama in the first place.

"I have to go Lottie, but i'll see you in science?"

I nod and watch as Betty leaves before continuing to my locker. People stare but I do my best to ignore it.

I put in my locker combo and swap out my books.
When i'm finished, I close it and immediately jump when I see the person now standing next me.

"Hey." The football player says flirtatiously, a smirk resting on his face.

I blush. "H-Hi."

"I'm Chuck, captain of the football team." He holds out his hand for me to shake, which I reluctantly do.

"Charlotte-" I start off but he cuts in.

"Cooper, I know." He smiles.

I look down nervously, not knowing what to say.

"I came over to ask if you'd want to go out sometime?" He asks, as he leans his arm against the locker beside me, moving a little too close for my liking.

I take a small step back. "Uh, I-I don't-"

"Hell no." A cold voice cuts in from behind me. I turn around to see Sweet Pea standing there with Toni and Fangs beside him.

My eyes widen and I step closer to my locker, having no choice since the two boys are on either side of me.

He glances at me and his eyes soften. "Charlie-"

I shake my head and he immediately stops talking. He sighs and returns his gaze to Chuck, making his eyes harden again. "Leave."

Chuck laughs. "And why would I do that? Charlotte still hasn't answered my question."

Sweet Pea chuckles sarcastically. "That's right, I answered for her."

"Leave, now." Toni cuts in, glaring at Chuck.

He turns to me, waiting for a response, but I just  look down and stay quiet. He scoffs. "Fine."

When he's finally gone, I tuck my hair behind my ear and turn back towards the three Serpents. Fangs and Toni realize they should let us have some privacy so they say goodbye before turning and walking away.

"Charlie, can we talk?" Sweet Pea asks, leaning against the lockers.

"I can't." I mumble, not meeting his dark eyes, that I can never seem to say no to.

"Please?" He begs, moving even closer. "I'm sorry for leaving you like that on Monday."

Suddenly the bell rings, making me jump. I ignore what he said and grip my books tightly against my chest. "I-I need to go."

"No, Charlie-"

"Please, Sweet Pea...let's talk about this later." I look up at him nervously.

I really can't talk about this right now. I need to focus on the River Vixens and my grades. That's it.

Yeah, like that's gonna happen.

He frowns but slowly nods, so I quickly turn around and begin making my way to class.

I'm pretty sure he was going to tell me that he regrets saying we shouldn't try being together. I could see it in his eyes.

But if he gave up on us so easily this time, who says he won't do it again?

"You should talk to him Lottie. I mean, you can't let a hottie like him slip through your fingertips." Cheryl says as we stretch in the gym.

Cheryl and I have actually gotten pretty close since I joined the Vixen's. She's helped me a lot with this whole Sweet Pea thing.

I shrug. "I don't know..."

She sighs and places her hand on my shoulder.
"Listen, although we didn't know each other very well when you two were together, I saw the way he looked at you. Like you were his whole world. Just let him explain and see where things go." She smiles at me encouragingly before walking over to the rest of the squad.

She's right.

I rush over to my duffel bag for cheer and grab my phone.

Meet me at the front of the school please.

I bite my lip and hit send. I then turn around and walk back over to Cheryl.

"Cheryl, I-I really-"

She cuts me off. "You have the routine down. Go get your man back."

I smile and thank her quickly before rushing out of the gym and towards the front of the school.

"Charlie? Is everything okay? I got your text and came as quick as possible." Sweet Pea says from behind me, after waiting only two minutes. I turn around and see him jogging over.

I nod, feeling my nerves grow. "I-I'm ready to talk now Sweets." I step closer to him. "Tell me what you wanted to say."

He looks relieved and after a few seconds of silence he speaks. "I regret ending things like that the other day." He admits. "I can't guarantee that I won't hurt you, but I promise that i'll do everything in my power not to." Sweet Pea reaches out and laces his hand with mine. "I like you a lot Charlie, more than i've ever liked anyone before." I look up at him silently, hoping this isn't all just a dream. "You make me feel different. In a good way. I honestly don't know what I was thinking..." He trails off. "I really, really want to be with you, and if you'll take me back, I want to make it official this time."

I glance down at our entwined hands. "You're sure?"

He chuckles and nods. "Positive."

I nod as a smile appears on my face. "Okay."

He grins and leans down to kiss me, his lips soft and comforting in a way. I don't hesitate to return it, since I missed this feeling so much.

After a few seconds he pulls away. "So I was thinking we could go to Pop's later...like on a date."

I giggle at how nervous he sounds and quickly nod my head. "That sounds great."

His nerves immediately disappear and his smile returns. "Cool."

Sweet Pea slings his arm around my shoulders as we turn to walk away. He looks down at me and his eyes scan my body. "By the way, you look hot as fuck in that uniform."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 474 44
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
56.2K 2.5K 36
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
571K 2.2K 62
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
123K 1.6K 50
Well i mean its just imagines of walker sooooo Also request are open so if you want one just let me know!