Hollow-Guided

By KazualKreeators

Since the beginning of time light and dark have fought, but because of recent events they need to come togeth... More

Prologue
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Cast...So Far
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter One

29 3 0
By KazualKreeators

Ashe POV

"...wish I had a home like that..." I say walking past a really nice house, I thought about how it would feel to live in a massive home with a family, hearing the joy and laughter of tiny humans.

"What did I do to deserve this I been out here on my own no help from anyone I deserve happiness" I wept to myself walking down the street near my 'job'. I work at a well-known restaurant as a janitor its a shitty job but it comes with benefits like after we close I can eat the leftovers.

I continue to think to myself until a single nudge from this boy sends me into a black abyss making me see the true meaning of anger and fury.

In a matter of seconds, it's over and I say "What the hell." and I hear him mumble the same thing but I thought I was crazy and I ran away almost in sync with the stranger.

______________________

Delano's POV

Another kick to the stomach had me on my knees gasping for air and a relief from the pain.

"Good for nothing piece of shit," my 'dad'  told me as he pulled me up getting ready to punch me when I pushed him roughly, making him fall on his ass.

Stunned I stood there, "You'll pay for that boy" he told me getting up as I bolted out our front door and down the street not looking back.

I slowed down after a minute due to my poor physical stamina, so I was walking with my head down when a girl bumped me quite harshly.

I was gonna apologize, when I started feeling this strange sensation like I wanted to touch another person and my vision went completely white for a minute before it returned back to normal.

"What the hell" I muttered the same as her and being a coward I ran away.

I ran because it's the only thing I can do right in my miserable life.

____________________

A/N: That's a shitty ending but it'll get better or not....

Any thoughts or concerns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 458 14
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
62.1K 3.2K 35
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
235K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
196K 7.7K 30
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚