Adventures In Deku-Sitting

CerinRose tarafından

Hit by a mysterious quirk, Deku begins to age in reverse and to make matters worse he also falls into the han... Daha Fazla

02
03
A/N
Update
04
05
06
HAPPY EASTER
07
New New New New New
QUESTIONS!!
Not An Update
Still Not An Update
I Know, I'm Shit
Tag, You're It!!!
Discontinued
PSA (A/N)
PSA
REDUX
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!
HURRY UP!!!
RANT (A/N)
Stay Strong Love

01

14.6K 405 572
CerinRose tarafından

"KAACHAN!!!"

Bakugou hit the ground hard enough to crack the street and let out a shout filled with anguish.

Izuku grit his teeth and looked around as his friends tried to pick themselves up to continue fighting.

Stain had recently escaped prison and had come looking for revenge, so he started attacking civilians to draw out Izuku and Tenya.

Of course his plan worked since the two heroes of tomorrow couldn't just let people suffer because of them.

They ended up being accompanied by Bakugou and Uraraka and rushed to the scene only to be immediately attacked by the homicidal villain.

They'd put up a good fight until he got the upper hand on them and easily took down Tenya and Uraraka, leaving only Bakugou and Izuku to take him down.

Izuku took the lead and activated his full cowl technique in an attempt to tip the balance in their favor, but the strain was too great on his already damaged body and left him open to attacks.

Stain took advantage of that and smacked the boy around a bit before moving to deal the finishing blow, but Bakugou intervened at the last second and saved him.

He gave some shitty one liner about being the best and how he was better than a whiny deku, but in actuality he was trying to distract him so Izuku could get his bearings and attack from behind.

Of course it didn't work and both boys ended up being used as punching bags before he prepared to end them both.

At the last second Bakugou used his quirk to trigger a large explosion that would kill a normal man, but Stain was anything but normal.

He'd been injured for sure but not to the point where he couldn't fight anymore, if anything he'd only gotten more pissed off. If that was even possible.

And that's how they got into their current predicament, with Izuku being the only one left standing in the face of absolute death.

"Well?! Aren't ya gonna beg for your life or at least the lives of your comrades?!!"

"You'll just kill them anyway so it doesn't really matter now does it?"

"Ya got a point there kid, but that's only because you brought em along. My fight was with you and the speedy brat, but you just had to bring back up. Well now look at your friends all ground to a pulp, and you're NEXT!!"

Izuku grit his teeth as Stain moved to attack. He knew he didn't stand a chance without his quirk, but his body was so beaten that he didn't know if it would kill him or not.

He tried dodging and blocking but just ended up taking more damage and ended up on the ground next to his childhood best friend.

His breathing was labored and held a bit of a rasp. He knew he wouldn't last long if he didn't get him out of here, but as he was he couldn't do anything.

He staggered to his feet and clenched his fists as Stain's shadow began to loom over him.

"Aw, you tryna save your little boyfriend or somethin? Well I can't say I'm shocked because that outfit of yours does make you look kinda queer."

Izuku ignored him as he grit his teeth and forcefully activated his full cowl, only to be punched in the back of the head.

He groaned as he looked up wearily and saw All Might standing there in all his glory. He never thought he'd be so happy to see his mentor.
--
Stain was eventually taken down thanks to the efforts of Mt. Lady, All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks, while Izuku and the rest were carted off to the hospital.

Later on that night Izuku was sitting in his window looking at the stars, he'd been wrapped in so many bandages that he look more like a mummy than a hero.

"Midoriya."

He didn't even need to turn around to know that it was his mentor in his true form. He knew this was coming sooner or later.

"Hello All Might."

"You know you're supposed to be in bed resting. You were nearly killed after all."

"Yeah but the skies are so clear tonight and I just...I don't know."

"You didn't know if you'd ever see them again."

"Y-Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I've had more than a few of those thoughts myself, it comes with being a hero."

"Oh..."

All Might sat on the bed with his back to Izuku and let out a sigh. It wasn't that he was mad at him or anything, but he took two big risks tonight and almost lost his life thanks to both.

"Midoriya, come here."

Izuku gulped as he got down from the windowsill and limped over to his bed.

"Y-Yes?"

"Do you have any idea about how much you messed up tonight?"

"Messed up? We did what we were supposed to d-"

"No you didn't!! You were supposed to call for a hero because villains like him can't be handled by the likes of you!!"

"We beat him before!!"

"And that was a fluke!!"

Izuku took a step back and stared at his mentor's back with eyes full of hurt.

"Y-You chose me to be your successor and here I am doing my best to make you proud, and THAT'S what you have to say to me?!"

"You're a student, at best a sidekick. You and your class aren't ready for the big leagues yet, tonight has definitely proven that."

"Y-You...just..."

"Because of your actions, you have been suspended indefinitely until we can decide your future at UA."

"That's not even fair!! All I did was utilize the teachings of everyone I've learned from and this is the thanks I get?!"

"Stop being childish it's not like you're alone in this. Everyone who assisted you and Tenya Iida has received the same punishment. You all unnecessarily risked your lives and endangered others due to the fact that you all thought you could handle it. It's not acceptable."

Izuku wanted to say more but settled for lowering his head and letting tears run down his cheeks.

All Might knew that this level of punishment was unnecessary but there wasn't anything he could do, he'd broken multiple rules and nearly gotten himself killed because of his reckless choice.

That's what made this next punishment so much harder.

"Furthermore, you and I won't be in contact while this suspension is active."

"What?!"

"And you won't use One For All during this time."

"You can't tell me not to use my own quirk!! That's not a rule!!"

"No, it's my rule. Because without me you'd still be quirkless."

"...That was low and you know it."

"I'm only doing this to help you learn your lesson and to save you."

"From what?!"

"You think I didn't see what you did? You were trying to force yourself to use  One For All despite the fact that your body was already at its limit!! You were about to kill yourself and you didn't even know it!!"

"I had to save Kaachan!!"

"You should've called for me!!"

"You're not my dad!!"

He gasped and slapped his hands over his mouth, wishing that he could take that back.

All Might rose up off the bed and started towards the door, only stopping when he was outside it.

"You're right, I'm not. But I'm pretty sure he'd be just as disappointed as I am."

And with that he walked away, leaving Izuku standing there crying in the middle of his room.
--
Later on in the week he was allowed to go home but he didn't really want to since Bakugou was still there.

He'd been placed in a medically induced coma to help with his healing process since he'd been hurt the most, and Izuku couldn't help but feel incredibly guilty.

Kirishima was there as well along with Denki since they were the only ones who considered him a friend along with Izuku.

He knew he could trust them to stay and watch over him so he thanked them and went home since he knew his mother would kill him if he didn't.

He was immediately smothered with hugs and kisses when he walked through the door while also being berated and slightly hit by the woman who'd given birth to him. It was good to be home.

Aizawa dropped by later on in the week to officially suspend him but he also complimented him on a job well done, which was definitely out of character for him but he wasn't complaining. At least someone else saw the good in what he was trying to do.

On the weekend Todoroki stopped by and made him leave the house since he didn't want him to stay in his room full of self pity.

"You really didn't have to do this."

"Yeah well you wouldn't leave me to be like that so."

"Hm..."

"...They say Bakugou should be waking up soon. You gonna go see him?"

"I'm not sure.."

"Why?"

"It's my fault that he's even there in the first place, plus he's being punished for helping me out."

"And you really think that it's your fault?"

"Hm."

"You and I both know that no one can make that guy do something he doesn't want to do. Not you, me, Uraraka, All Might, no one. He made a choice, and that's his fault."

"I guess but-"

"No buts, we're here."

He'd been so distracted that he hadn't even noticed that Todoroki had brought him to UA.

"B-But I-"

"You may not be student currently but they never said you couldn't visit. Besides, Tsuyu and Mineta have been asking about you."

He blushed a bit at that statement, his friends had actually missed him? He was brought out of his stupor by Todoroki grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the building.

"Shouto...thank you."

The red and white haired boy blushed as well and muttered a quick "you're welcome" as he continued to pull him towards the school.

"You know, I think I've missed all of Mineta's innuendos."

"Oh god don't tell me you've become a per-"

Before he could finish that statement a large explosion erupted and knocked them both onto their backs. The strange part was that the flames were blue.

Izuku helped Todoroki to his feet and tried to walk away but found his path blocked by a familiar young man covered in burns and scar tissue.

"D-Dabi?!"

"You must be Deku, you two sure took your time getting here."

Izuku knew that the students and faculty were already alerted thanks to the explosion and the alarms so he felt a bit safer, but something wasn't sitting right with him. Why would he attack them out in the open, next to a school full of heroes?

"Let's make this quick Toga, we don't have much time."

Izuku was confused, Toga Himiko was nowhere around. Or so he thought.

He felt a sharp pinch in his side before the feeling of suction alerted him to the fact that she was behind him.

Todoroki's face, hair, and clothing seemed to melt away as the nude form of Toga took its place.

She smiled and blew him a little kiss as Dabi quickly restricted his movements by putting him in a Full Nelson.

"Dekuuuuuuu~"

"T-Toga Himiko.."

"Aw so you do remember me, that makes me super happy~"

"What do you two want?!"

Green bio-electricity began to crackle around Izuku's body as he struggled to break free.

"Ah ah, what did All Might say about using your quirk?"

Izuku tensed for moment and looked into Toga's knowing eyes before sighing and activating his full cowl technique and knocking them both away.

"I don't care if I get kicked out of UA permanently for this, or if All Might never speaks to me again!! I'll stop you both, here and now!!"

Dabi chuckled as he covered Toga's naked body with his coat and helped her up.

"Already too late kid."

Izuku looked behind him just as a hooded male was approaching him. He was casually dressed in street clothes and didn't really look like a well known villain, but what really stuck out to Izuku were his piercing hot pink eyes.

"Dammit!!"

Izuku braced himself for whatever this guy's quirk was and closed his eyes just as he raised his hand and began emitting some form of energy from his body. Almost immediately, Izuku's body began glowing with a warm pink light while the new enemy simply smirked and put his hand away once his power took full effect.

Izuku was delirious but he wasn't about to give up the fight, so he launched himself at the man only to collapse and struggle to get back up. His head felt like acid had been poured into it as memory after memory retreated into his subconscious while his bones broke in several areas before shrinking to acclimate his shrunken body, then mending. The pain had been so excruciating that he barely had any energy to scream, let alone stay awake. He passed out within seconds, and drifted off into a land of childish dreams.

Dabi walked over and picked him up as Toga took his form and ran for cover as the flames began to dissipate.

All Might and some other heroes were immediately on the scene but were confused when they found no one at the sight of the explosion.

Just then, Izuku appeared before them and nervously said hello.

All Might hadn't seen his protege for a while so it was good to see him out and about still living his life despite what had happened.

"Midoriya, did you see what happened?"

"Y-Yeah it was Dabi and some other guy. He just covered them both with flames and then they disappeared."

"I see, he was probably recruiting or kidnapping."

"Probably."

"So, how have you been?"

"Fine, just taking it one day at a time."

"That's good."

"We found someone!!"

They both looked over and saw Todoroki being helped to his feet by Aizawa. He was in bad shape.

"Oh dear, we'll have to contact his father. Midoriya I'll...see you later?"

"S-Sure."

All Might nodded and took off to assist while Izuku began walking home with a smirk on his face.

"Got him."
--
Hours later a little bundle began to shuffle around on a couch before a small head full of green hair popped out of it. Tiny in stature with a freckled face, the boy almost looked like...DEKU?! Yes, Izuku Midoriya had been reduced to a small, defenseless child with no memory of his teenage life. He was scared, he didn't know where he was and this sure as hell wasn't home. But he didn't care about where he was, he just wanted his mom.

"M-Mama?"

"She's not here."

He jumped a little and turned around to see Dabi standing by a window with a cigarette.

"Wh-Who are you?"

"You don't remember me?"

"N-No..."

"I saved you earlier. There was an explosion near UA and you almost got killed."

"Oh I..don't really remember that."

"What do you remember kid?"

"My mama, she was on the phone with Papa while I was watching Hero News. I thought I fell asleep."

"For some reason you were near the school when I was fighting someone and nearly got hurt."

"Are you a hero?"

"Something like that."

"Wow, what can you do?"

Dabi put his cigarette out and conjured a ball of blue flames in his palm.

"Fire, just like Endeavor."

"Heh, I'm a bit stronger than that old fart."

"Prove it."

"One day kid, one day."

"Well thank you for saving me Dabi, but I have to get home to my mama."

"That's...gonna be a problem."

"W-Why?"

"It's probably best if you come with me and see for yourself."

Izuku hesitantly slid off the couch and walked up to Dabi, taking the older male's hand when it was offered to him.

Dabi had had his doubts about this plan but it seemed to be going off without a hitch. Izuku had believed him without a second thought and now he thought of him as a hero. Then again, it wasn't that hard to fool a seven year old.

Their mysterious ally had been recruited personally by Tomura's master due to the fact that his quirk allowed him to manipulate time for his enemies.

They could never convince Izuku to join them as he was, but as a child well that changed things.

If they could manipulate him just right then they'd have One For All and All For One on their side. All he needed was a little push.

Tomura was sitting on a chair next to a couch and a TV when Dabi walked in with mini Izuku who was a wearing a shirt that was definitely too big for him.

"You're awake. Good."

"D- Izuku, this is Shigaraki Tomura. He's the leader of our little team, he had me bring you here."

"Th-Thank you..."

"Don't thank me just yet, because you may regret being brought here."

He turned on the TV and changed the channel to the news, and what was there shocked little Izuku to his core.

On the screen was a picture of his mother with the caption that read, "Local Woman Slain By Her Child".

"I-I don't understand..."

"The authorities think you killed your own mother. That true?"

"My mama...is dead?"

"Midoriya, I need you to answer m-"

The little boy looked up with eyes full of tears that began running down his cheeks like they'd come out of a faucet.

Tomura winced a bit as a shriek mixed with a sob erupted from the boy's throat at a pitch that could any person deaf.

"Holy shit...Dabi can you-"

"Nope."

"Useless."

Tomura reluctantly got up when the wails became unbearable and crouched beside said hysterical child.

"Hey, you need to stop crying."

Izuku couldn't really hear him over his wails but Tomura took it as the boy was deliberately ignoring him.

He reached out to throttle him a bit but the moment his hand touched his head, Izuku launched himself onto Tomura and buried his face in his shirt.

"W-What the?!"

Dabi smirked from his position on the couch, his fearless leader had never looked so vulnerable in front of him before.

The wails turned into quiet sobs and an occasional sniffle but his grip on Tomura's shirt never loosened so the older man reluctantly picked him and sat down with him still in his lap.

Toga returned shortly after that and cooed at the distraught child in her boss's lap.

Tomura waved her off and signaled Dabi to change the channel back to the news where All Might was talking. From a hospital bed.

"I have no words for the events that have taken place tonight. But one thing is for sure, Izuku Midoriya is now a wanted fugitive and when he's brought to justice he will prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law."

Tomura looked down a bit and saw that Izuku had peeked out of his shirt a bit just to see what his favorite hero had to say. He never would've expected that.

"A-All Might hates me?"

"It would appear so."

"B-But why? I didn't do anything!"

"According to the news, you murdered your mother and then attempted to kill All Might with the same knife. Personally I don't think it's true but then again you never know, so I need you to be honest with me kid."

He pulled Izuku's hands off his shirt and made him look up at him.

"Did you do this?"

"N-No.."

"With confidence Midoriya."

Izuku sniffed and wiped the tears out of  his eyes.

"No."

"Good boy."

"S-So what do I do now?"

"Now, you can stay here with us until we figure things out. While here you will do what I say when I say and stay out of sight and trouble. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Excellent. Toga will show you to your room."

Toga walked up and scooped the boy into her arms.

While he was reluctant to be away from Tomura, he knew better than to argue and instead muttered a goodnight while he latched onto Toga.

"Oh and Izuku?"

"Hm?"

"Welcome to the League of Villains."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

83K 3.1K 30
[Completed] Seme Dekubowl. Deku has the quirk to manipulate light and dark but that caused him to be kidnapped by the league of villains. This story...
2.3K 63 24
"~Tell me who's in control?~" Your name is [Your name] Shigaraki and your Tomura's sister, (Your 20 same as Tomura Shigaraki) your quirk is 'tattoo m...
134K 6.2K 19
The League of Villains has all bases covered in preparation for their attack on the training camp. Except one, medical care. However their leader soo...
138 18 19
In this story it takes place with our younger heros and older heroes. Some villains were also able to join UA and get help like Himiko Toga and Toya...