Not An Update

Okay so first of all as the title states this is NOT an update in any way, shape, or form, but it is rather a sort of mandatory PSA.

For starters, I am sorry that I haven't updated this in awhile but that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about this story or anything, I'm just rather busy with other projects and irl things that just have to come before this fic.

For another thing, I don't need people sliding in my DM and making threats to me for not giving you all the chapters that you want. I realize that you like the story and all but at the same time I don't need, want, nor respect the fact that certain individuals think it's okay to not only slip into my inbox and threaten me, but to also send very derogatory things as well.

 I realize that you like the story and all but at the same time I don't need, want, nor respect the fact that certain individuals think it's okay to not only slip into my inbox and threaten me, but to also send very derogatory things as well

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS NOT ACCEPTABLE NOR WILL IT EVER WILL BE! I am MORTIFIED, DISGUSTED, AND OVERALL INSULTED THAT SOMEONE REALLY WENT THIS FAR JUST BECAUSE THEY WANTED THE LATEST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK!!!

I struggle with trying to write this story everyday, but things like this just add to the writer's block and make me not want to do this anymore. I realize that one bad apple shouldn't spoil the bunch, but as of right now this story is on a hiatus until I can get my shit back in line for it.

Thank you, and goodnight.

- Rosé
🌹🌹🌹