UNDER THE MISTLETOE [YM]

By jimins_bbydoll

Min Yoongi hates the very essence of humans. But of course, there had to be one exception, Park Jimin. More

001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
A/N
040
041
042
FINAL
THANKS

006

4.1K 287 87
By jimins_bbydoll

They got drunk.

In the middle of the day, they got drunk.

They just wound up laughing in Jimin's living room and then Yoongi opened a bottle of cheap wine just "for fun", he claimed. Yoongi didn't get quite so tipsy. But Jimin, he was out of control.

"hyung, do you know that *hic* that you look really good?" Jimin giggled. "like a model straight out from a mag- *hic*- magazine!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement. "really? I'm pleased to know that"

Jimin giggled even more. "I love it when you talk like that! it's so hot..."

Yoongi couldn't help but like how much the younger was appreciating him. It made him want to kiss Jimin, but he decided against it. He did not kiss humans. Specially not drunk ones. But really all those compliments made Yoongi's day.

As they say, in wine there is truth. 

Jimin reached out for the bottle when Yoongi decided that it was enough. Really.

"you should stop drinking" he firmly said, his hand on the latter's.

"call me baby" [A.N: EXO in da house!]

"I'm sorry, what?" Yoongi choked. 

"it's not that hard, just call me *hic* baby"  smirking, Jimin said, a daring look in his eyes.

Yoongi sighed. A drunk Jimin was a uncontrollable character. But also, that request...well, let's just say that Yoongi liked it way more than he should.

"okay then, baby please stop drinking" 

"and what will I get in return?" Jimin climbed onto Yoongi's lap slowly, making Yoongi quite breathless. Never had he been outmaneuvered like this before. Never.

"i-in return?" he mumbled, cheeks red.

"aww, you're stuttering" teasingly Jimin cooed and cupped his face. "is Mr. confident not so confident anymore? hmmm?"

Yoongi blinked. Damn it, he was Mr. confident. What happened to his boldness?

He knew the answer to that question though.

Jimin was what happened.

"get off me" Yoongi ordered., though his voice was shaky.

"or what?" Jimin leaned closer.

Closer and closer and even more closer.

Till their lips met. And made Yoongi short circuit. He froze his eyes widened, as Jimin's soft lips touched his own. And Goddammit, those lips were like heaven, like pure bliss.

And then, Jimin slumped forward.

Asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.9K 59
Where Park Jimin, a bully gives Min Yoongi a hickey. Warning: top- Jimin bottom- Yoongi (cringe)
110 14 2
𝖒𝖎𝖓 𝖞𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎 + 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖏𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖓 Jimin thinks that's reasonable he doesn't like when fans ask Yoongi to marry them, even if it is a joke. Ap...
188K 10.7K 52
Min Yoongi and church was never really a good idea but what made it worth it was one of the church boys and Park Jimin is a church boy being held bac...
1.2K 76 12
SHORT STORY. Everything happens pretty quickly. Min Yoongi X Park Jimin "Why do you keep bothering me? You hate me." "Not anymore." Yoongi and Jimin...