My Cheerleader Has A Gun (gxg)

By maryrobins

Olivia Cox is your typical highschool student. She's wealthy, spoiled and of course the captain of school's c... More

Chapter 1 "Queen Bee"
Chapter 2 "Samantha Flynn"
Chapter 3 "Masked Girls"
Chapter 4 "Banged Up"
Chapter 5 "A Sudden Invitation"
Chapter 6 "Movie Night"
Chapter 7 "Suspicion"
Chapter 8 "Questions and Intruders"
Chapter 9 "Just Another Ordinary Day"
Chapter 10 "Her Soft Lips"
Chapter 11 "Back To School"
Chapter 12 "Trail"
Chapter 13 "A Little Space And A Kiss"
Chapter 14 "Complicated"
Chapter 15 "On A Mission"
Chapter 16 "Not Too Discreet"
Chapter 17 "The Bitch's Confession"
Chapter 18 "Little Plan"
Chapter 19 "A Little Bump Ahead"
Chapter 20 "Saving Sara"
Chapter 21 "In For A Surprise"
Chapter 22 "Guns Blazing"
Chapter 23 "Taken"
Chapter 24 "Confined"
Chapter 25 "In A Weak State"
Chapter 26 "Killed"
Chapter 27 "Let The Game Begin"
Chapter 28 "Trick or Threat"
Chapter 29 "Smooth Plan"
Chapter 30 "The Bitch's 'I Love You'"
Chapter 31 "Out On A Date"
Chapter 32 "Gun Game"
Chapter 34 "In Distress"
Chapter 35 "Consequence"
Chapter 36 "Guilt"
Chapter 37 "Left Behind"
Chapter 38 "Deadlock"
Chapter 39 "Going In"
Chapter 40 "Fight To The End"
Chapter 41 "Survive"
Chapter 42 "The End Has Come"
Need Suggestions!! Another Story!
Redress (New Story)
Redress has been published!

Chapter 33 "Blood Spilt"

4.9K 213 60
By maryrobins

Scarlett

She was evil. A demented evil at that. As I glared at Helena, I balled my hands into fists, trying to hold myself back as I watched her pushed Sara in the center. She was clearly enjoying this, making me want to pound on her and wipe that stupid grin off of her face.

"Stop this Helena! Please!" Violet shouted desperately. She looked so distraught right now and knowing her feelings towards Sara, I knew she was blaming herself as she couldn't get the girl she loved out of this mess. I could tell much not just because I knew her, but also because it was what I was feeling right now. I was blaming myself because I couldn't get Olivia out of here. I should have been protecting her from this, I should have been the bodyguard I was expected to be, but here I was, exposing her to danger as I couldn't think of a plan.

Helena snorted, "You are such a buzzkill darling. Can't you let your mother have some fun for a while?" she asked flippantly.

"Is this your idea of fun? Helena...this is sick. You need to stop this," Violet countered.

"What makes you think I would listen to you? After what you did to me Violet." Looking at Helena, I could tell there was no convincing her, even if Violet was asking her to stop and surely, I could tell she was thinking she had won right now because she already knew the Coxs' location.

But she was wrong.

There was no way I would put Olivia's parents in danger. We may be in a predicament right now but it didn't stop me from tricking Helena by giving her a false location of the Coxs. But it would just be a matter of time before she would find out I lied to her, and I hoped that by then, I would be able to think of an escape plan.

Violet sighed defeatedly, "Please...mom. If there's still a part of you that cares about me...I'm begging you to stop. Don't make Sara do this, she didn't deserve any of this." Hearing Violet's plea, I saw something flashed in Helena's eyes for a brief moment. The smile on her face had disappeared and was replaced by a look of uncertainty in her expression as she clenched her jaw while looking at Violet. I thought for a moment Violet had managed to convince her but I was wrong when Helena suddenly burst into laughter.

The whole time I was looking at her laughing, all I could think about was she had totally gone crazy. There was no helping her and that meant only one thing.

"We won't be able to get out of here alive," Olivia mumbled, finishing my thought. I looked at her and saw she was staring directly at the evil boss. I couldn't read her expression and the way she said that statement, it was like she was sure of it.

"No, we'll get out of here. I promise you," I said causing her to look up. Even if she was sweating profusely and breathing heavily, she managed to show a small smile.

"Phew, that was a good laugh," Helena started, "but anyway, back to you Violet. Yes, I admit I still care about you. You are my daughter after all...but it's not enough, and it doesn't change the fact that you betrayed me. You see, I gave you a chance Violet because I thought we could start anew and exact our revenge together... but you blew that chance and still sided with them...Yes, I still care about you but...you are as good as dead to me now, my daughter. Just like before." Violet flinched on what she just heard, her stern expression had slipped up. I knew she still cared about her mother but I couldn't imagine what she was feeling right now after hearing Helena said that.

For a mother, it was the most hurtful thing to say and yet Helena had said it like it was nothing.

Violet took a deep breath, "Very well then. That's the only thing I need to hear...I won't hold back anymore, Helena," Violet said seriously as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.

Helena smirked, "Good. Now..." she nodded to the guard behind Olivia and suddenly she was forced to stand up despite the wound on her thigh, causing her to yelp in pain.

"Get your hands off of her!" I hissed as I was about to help her but stopped when I felt something pointed on the middle of my back. The guard who heaved Olivia up had also pointed his gun to me. I was then yanked back, forcing a short distance from Olivia.

"Looking good. Now that you are all positioned, let's resume our game. Sara?" She turned to Sara who was shutting her eyes as she gripped the gun with trembling hands. Helena rolled her eyes and sighed in disappointment. "Come on Sara! Don't make me wait, I don't have all day."

Sara shook her head as she looked down, sobbing. "Please, I can't. Don't make me do this."

"Ugh, for God's sake," Helena murmured in dismay. She then snapped her fingers and a guard immediately sidled beside her, handing her a gun. She pointed it to Sara's temple causing her to shriek in shock.

"Helena! I swear to God, if you pull that trigger...I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Violet hissed in anger making Helena chuckled in delight.

"Ohh, judging by your reaction, you must care about her so much. That makes the game more interesting... Well, if your girl here will cooperate and play the game, I won't put a bullet on her head," she turned to Sara, "Sara dear, be a good girl and point that goddamn gun at them!" she snapped causing Sara to jump in place.

Slowly, Sara lifted the gun, holding it with her trembling hands, and pointed it to a random direction, causing Helena to roll her eyes. She then held Sara's hands, guiding her until the gun was pointed in my direction.

"There's b-blood," Sara mumbled shakily.

"Don't look down at Olivia's blood and you'll be fine. I don't want you fainting again, it irritates me," Helena said through gritted teeth, "Now, choose wisely...and pull the trigger."

"No, please, I can't do it. I can't shoot my friends. I'm begging you, don't make me do this."

Helena sighed, "One..."

"Oh God, please no, please..." Sara continued begging.

"Two..."

"Helena stop!" Violet yelled as she struggled against two pair of hands that held her.

"Three...I'm just gonna count to five, so make the shot Sara or I'll blow your fucking brain."

"Sara, shoot me," I said before I could think it through.

"What?" Sara and Olivia asked in unison as they looked at me. I ignored their burning gazes as I occupied myself looking at the barrel of the gun that was pointed at me. Since that moment Sara lifted the gun, the thought of making a choice for her had crossed my mind. As much as I wanted to get out of here alive, I didn't want to see one of them dying in front of me. So, it was either them or me, and I chose me.

Helena smirked, "Four...This is getting good."

"Take the shot Sara. It's okay," I urged as I steeled myself.

"No, I can't shoot you Scarlett," Sara cried.

"Don't you dare shoot her Sara or I'll kill you myself!" Olivia threatened as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Helena clicked her tongue, "Take the shot Sara...Five!" As soon as the word escaped from Helena's mouth, I instantly shut my eyes and braced myself for the impact...but it didn't come. The room fell into silence causing me to open my eyes. I saw Sara had lowered the gun as she looked at me with her tear-stained face.

"I'm sorry Scarlett, but I can't do it... I'd rather take a bullet than kill someone."

"Oh such pity," Helena cooed mockingly, "You clearly are the weakest among them Sara, and for me...the weakest always gets the bullet."

"No!" Violet shouted while I held my breath as Helena adjusted her grip to her gun that was still pointed on Sara's temple. Sara shut her eyes, tears continued to stream down her cheeks, as if accepting her fate. I watched in horror and found myself unable to move as my mind had gone blank.

"Nah, I change my mind," Helena suddenly spoke, pulling the gun back from Sara's temple. I instantly let out the breath I was holding and looked at her in confusion.

"Mother?" Red spoke up, clearly confused.

"I'm changing the rule of the game Red," she said as she winked at her.

"What do you mean?"

Helena smirked, "I'm gonna choose for Sara." And with that, she swiftly raised her gun and suddenly pulled the trigger, making me jump in surprise. I couldn't register what just happened as it happened so fast, I wasn't sure where she aimed the gun...until I heard whimper gasp on my side.

Turning my head, I let out a shaky breath as I saw Olivia looked down at the blooming red on her side, sipping through her white shirt. She slowly pressed her hand on the gunshot wound and looked at me.

"S-Scarlett," she stuttered before her knees gave out on her, bringing me back to my senses. I instantly caught her before she dropped to the ground.

"Liv," I mumbled worriedly as I put a pressure on her wound.

"Oh God." I heard Sara's shaky voice on the background followed by a thud on the floor. Violet then broke free from being held and ran towards Sara. Knowing Sara was close to Violet, I shut everything out and focused on Olivia.

"I've taken a b-bullet...that gonna make me...a badass?" she asked trying to joke around as she attempted to snort but ended up coughing.

"Shh, don't talk, just save your energy Liv. I'll get you out of here and we'll get help." She carefully lifted her bloody hand and touched my cheek, brushing the tear that I hadn't realized escaped from my eye.

"I trust you Scarlett, I always do...God, I'm sleepy."

I shook my head, "No, stay awake Liv. You can't fall asleep on me now, I don't want to carry your heavy weight," I quipped but came out shaky as I couldn't stop my tears anymore.

"I'll wake up and I'll come... back for you Scarlett...I p-promise..."

"No, no, Liv don't..." I shook her as her eyes were slowly drooping, "Please, don't do this to me."

"I promise...love," she mumbled as her eyes had completely shut.

"Liv," I mumbled as I stopped shaking her body. I stared in shock at her sleeping face as my body had gone numb.

Slowly, I lifted my hand from her wound and touched her neck. Thank God, she was still breathing, but it didn't ease me as we were still stuck in here. I needed to get her to the hospital as soon as possible, but I didn't know how long we were gonna be here. I had to try something to get us out of here and get help for Olivia. I couldn't waste time crying and be weak, I needed to be strong for Olivia, for all of us.

"Done mourning?" Helena's voice echoed through my head, instantly fueled my anger. "It was fun right? The game? I bet you didn't expect the twist." I slowly lowered Olivia to the floor and glared at The Mother. "Oh, what's that look for? Are you going to kill me now? Because I shot your girlfriend?" she taunted, smirking, "She was useless Scarlett. I already know her parents' whereabouts, thanks to you. It's all I could ask for." I curled my hands into fists, gritting my teeth as I was now seeing red. She shot Olivia and there was no way I would let her get away with that.

If there was no other way to stop her, then I would gladly put a bullet on her, even if she was Violet's mother.

"I'll kill you Helena," I mumbled before getting up and charged towards her but halfway through, I was pinned down by her bodyguards, forcing me to my knees. With all her glory, she walked towards me and met my gaze as she looked down.

Tucking my chin between her fingers, she smirked, "Shall we play another game?"

"Screw you and your games. I'm gonna kill you," I threatened slowly.

"Hmm, not if I kill you first," she said, leveling the gun on my forehead. Feeling the cold metal against my skin, I didn't dare close my eyes as I didn't want her to think I was afraid to die.

"No, Helena! Stop it!" Violet shouted behind her.

"Go on, pull the trigger, I dare you Helena," I taunted.

"Such a talent would go to waste. Don't blame me in the afterlife Scarlett, you asked for this," she said smirking as she put her forefinger on the trigger. While bracing myself for my death, I smiled, goading her for one last time. But my smile instantly faded when I heard a whizzing sound to my right side as Alex, the triad, suddenly dropped to the floor, a bullet hole on her forehead.

As I glanced around, I noticed everyone in the room was surprised, and that was when I took the opportunity. With a swift movement, I stole the gun from Helena's grasp and kicked her on the gut causing her to stagger back. I aimed the gun at her chest and when I pulled the trigger, a body had slammed on me, causing the bullet to hit only on Helena's side.

The gun had skidded away from my grasp as I was pinned down by Red. She hovered above me and then sent a punch in my way, hitting me on my jaw and I instantly tasted blood. I blocked her next punch and when I was about to send a punch on her way, our hard gazes had peeled away from each other when the door blew up.

"Prepare to get violent, people!" Sean's voice erupted on the other side, then seconds after, the gunfight had started.

Taking the opportunity, I punched Red on the face causing her to immediately stagger to the side. I heaved myself up and was about to attack her when she quickly rolled up and ran towards Helena who was being supported by Victoria and Elle as they were trying to escape. I wanted to follow them and finished them off but the thought of Olivia stopped me momentarily.

I made my way to her unconscious body, knocking few guards, until I reached her side. She had gone really pale as blood was pooling underneath her. Her breathing was now labored, it was enough to drive my mind into chaos.

She needed help right now.

Minutes passed, I looked up as the gunfire had seized and called out the Violent Storm. Hearing my shout, Val, Sean and Darren immediately ran in my direction.

"Oh God, Olivia," Darren mumbled anxiously.

"We need to get her to the hospital now," I said urgently. Sean nodded and he immediately crouched down and slowly lifted Olivia.

"Darren, help Violet," I instructed before catching up with Sean and Val. As soon as we got out, Ryan came running to us, carrying his sniper rifle and when he noticed, a worried expression instantly crossed his face.

"What happened to Olivia?" he asked as Sean carefully laid Olivia on the backseat.

"Helena shot her," I answered through gritted teeth, feeling a tear rolled down once again before getting in.

I gently lifted Liv's head and placed it on my lap as I continued to cry silently. It pained me seeing her holding on to her dear life and I blamed myself for letting this happened to her. In my entire life, I had never been so scared like what I was feeling right now. I was scared to even entertain the thought of losing her. I didn't want to think about it.

"She'll get through this Scarlett, she's strong," Sean said as he focused on the road, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded as I briefly glanced at him and Darren. If Sean hadn't spoke up, I wouldn't realize that we were the only ones in the car as Violet, Sara, Ryan and Val were in the other car.

"What about The Mother?" Darren queried.

I briefly closed my eyes as I tried not to think about her and what she did to Liv. "Next time I see her...I'll kill her myself."

"We'll find her Scarlett," Darren stated as a matter of fact. We briefly met gazes through the rearview before I shifted my gaze to Liv. I brushed her soft hair with my hand, as the other was putting a pressure on her wound.

I cried and a single tear had fallen directly to her closed eye.

"Hang in there, my love."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812K 23.9K 26
Read 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' before reading this. It's exactly been five years since 'I Don't Date Cheerleaders' takes place. HOPE LAROVE is now...
293K 16K 55
[LGBTQ+ Teen Fiction] (Editor's Choice July 2022) High school junior, Callie Washington, is currently in a dilemma. Attending an all-girls, Catholic...
331K 7.4K 25
Olivia and kacie, from 2 completely different worlds, but little did they both know, is that it would soon become, just one, very confusing world. M...
253K 8.4K 16
Two girls, two different walks of life, one love story. Dakota Springson was a princess. Not an actual princess, but you know the type. Rich parents...