You're still not my bias: Jeo...

By TaespoonOfSugaaa

[Complete] Sequel to You're not my bias. "You're still not my bias, you know." "I know. I'm your lover." For... More

1
2
3
4
5
A/N
6
Question
7
8
9
10
11
12
Temporary
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
Ugh.
42
43 - Final
Epilogue (1)
Epilogue (2)
You'll never be my bias

20

14.9K 721 195
By TaespoonOfSugaaa

Your POV:

I don't know.

I don't feel anything.

I couldn't tear my eyes off the TV even though every picture broke the already broken pieces of my heart.

No. I don't feel a thing.

I can't feel anything.

I shouldn't feel pain.

But why am I hurting so much?

"Y/n...?," sunbae's voice sounded so far away.

I couldn't tear my gaze off the damn TV set.

And when the whistle in my brain got too high pitched, I felt light headed.

Unable to endure a second of this pain, I got up to leave.

But as I stood up, everything turned to black.

"Jungkook!," I screamed.

But who I saw wasn't Jungkook.

It was sunbae.

And I was on a white bed. In a hospital.

"Did I...?"

He pursed his lips and nodded.

I looked at my lap, utterly broken. Not only did the entire world hate me, the person they hated me for, had obviously had no trouble moving on.

I didn't realize I was crying until a hot teardrop fell on my hand folded in my lap.

Suddenly, the door opened and I jerked my head to see if it was Jungkook, serenading in to tell me it was all a lie.

But my spirits fell again because it was Yoona.

She ran inside and hugged me without saying a single word.

And with her arms around me, I finally cried.

I cried, like I had cried when I came to know my dad had run off leaving us with mounds under debt.

A part of me was dying as I sobbed uncontrollably.

"Shush now, please don't cry any more," she said, her own voice dampened with tears.

"H-how h-how c-cou-could h-he m-move on s-so qu-quickly, Y-yoona? H-he s-said he l-loved m-me... D-does he n-not love me an-anymo-anymore?," I said, gasping for air.

She just soothed me and cooed me because deep down I knew she didn't have the courage to tell me that he didn't.

But instead of her, sunbae spoke. "Y/n, you have to get it together. Sure, you guys dated and everything," he walked closer to me, who was still sobbing. "But now it's over, isn't it? So it's only natural for him to move on. I mean, did you think he would come back to you? After all that has happened?

"Think about it, y/n. Even if you held that hope of reconciliation, Jungkook would never consider that because getting back with you would refute his early statement of not having been involved with you in the first place.

"So obviously, he would eventually date someone else," he said as he put a hand on my shoulder.

His last words made me wail and I sobbed harder just thinking about it.

But he wiped my tears with his thumbs as he held my face in his hands to make me look up at him. "But you know, on the bright side: So will you."

"He's right, y/n. This pain... no matter how hard it seems, will eventually fade and you'll move on, too. Especially now that you won't hope for the impossible. That's your silver lining."

I knew they were right and that eventually everything would be fine. But what was I to do with the gaping hole that was in my chest?

Maybe now I can go back to being a normal girl since our debut flopped and Jungkook has moved on...

"Y/n!," Minjoo said as soon as she ran inside.

"Are you okay?," Hyeyeon entered next.

"What happened?," Yuri was next.

"Jeez, maknae. You couldn't have fainted at the dorms, huh? Always faint in school and make us worry," Mina rolled her sleeves and smacked me on the head.

"Mina...," Minjoo shook her head as more tears fell from my eyes.

"Yah.. don't cry! I've said worse stuff," Mina said sheepishly.

Sunbae wiped my tears and everybody looked at him awkwardly.

"Oh, right. I'm her sunbae. Joonhyung. Nice to meet you," now it was his turn to speak sheepishly.

"I knew we shouldn't have let her go to school after reading those salty comments," Yuri said.

"Y/n, don't be too hard on yourself. We all got hate too. But hey, we'll pull through this. I mean just look at BTS," Hyeyeon said and they all nodded.

However, the mention of BTS made me sob...

"Aigoo, don't cry!!," Minjoo side stepped Yoona and buried my face in my shirt as she soothed my shoulder.

"Yah, BTS got hate when they debuted. Antis targeted each member. Some got more hate than the others, but look where they are now. Because instead of focusing on the bad comments, they focused on the few good ones and now, the good ones overshadow the few bad ones," Minjoo spoke softly.

"We understand you were shaken by all those horrible comments but hey, they made it personal. Not a single person actually said you lacked talent. Unlike Hyeyeon here," Mina snickered. "She got called talentless. That's harsh."

"Hey," she pouted. "You were called a bad vocal too!"

"My point being, focus on the positive comments," Mina said and brought her phone over to me.

All the scandals aside, I have to admit these girls have got talent.

The vocals are lit!!🔥🔥

Omg, Minjoo is my bias already!!!

Y/n is cute, y'all. And boy can she sing 😱

She did Jungkook and Tae justice omg T.T

"See? There are people who liked us, liked you as well. So, stop crying ALREADY!," She said in an exasperated voice.

I couldn't tell them that that wasn't why I was actually crying but true, it was part of the reason.

And it touched me to my very soul that thinking that I was depressed because of the comments, they came all the way here to cheer me up.

So, for a while, I kicked Jungkook out of my mind and smiled at them.

Everybody visibly relaxed. Yoona even took a sigh of relief.

"And please, next time, don't wait until you go to school to faint!!," Mina said and everybody laughed...

And I pretended to smile.

"Let's go home, now, shall we? We have to practice for our own debut song and prepare for the M/V shoot," Minjoo said, patting my shoulder.

I nodded slightly.

As I followed them, I didn't realize sunbae was gritting his teeth.

"Y/n," he grabbed my upper arm and I turned around to look at him.

"I have something to say, but I'll tell you tomorrow. Please wait for me," he looked serious.

Already gone numb from the upstairs area, I nodded slowly, not even realizing the intensity in his eyes.

Because maybe I was about to get slapped by reality very soon...

...that destiny chose him as a cushion.

Vote, share and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.5K 24
❝ this is just a game ❞ ❝ you were just a bet ❞ ❝ i never loved you ❞ 「 전정국 」
9.7K 234 12
"Stay away from her, she's mine." [This is Book 2 for The Girl. You can go check it out if you want, otherwise you wouldn't really understand this bo...
36.5K 1.1K 64
This is book 2 for Instagram vmin so go please read the first book so you can understand whats going on
211K 6.2K 27
'Yeah she's smiling but don't let that fool you she's breaking inside' Second book is out- COMPLETED: ✔️ ON GOING: ✖️ creamyjin™