Kidnapped//L.P

Por mrsmalik892

"Are you scared of me, Braylee?" He asks, his breath hitting her neck. She slowly shakes her head, lying to... Mais

Kidnapped//L.P
How It All Started.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 5

8.5K 326 30
Por mrsmalik892

☠EDITED☠

Braylee's POV:

Liam comes bursting through the door with rage etched on his face, "What the fuck did you do?"

I cower in fear, "I-I called the cops. You're gonna get what you deserve, you fucks!"

"Oh, I don't think so." Liam cackles, as Louis walks in with a needle.

What is he doing?

"What is that?"

"You'll find out soon enough."

I'm about to protest, but I feel the needle being injected in my skin. Soon, my whole body goes numb, and I fall into Liam's arms.

"This is a drug that numbs the whole body. You can't speak, or even move. All you can do is listen." Louis explains.

I want to cry, but I cant. I try to move my arm but I can't, I just can't.

I'm not going home. They're not stupid, and will keep an extra eye on me. But, there is still hope. Tyler knows who they are, and the cops are coming.

"Put her in the box." Liam says, to Louis as they move a rug, and pull a latch to reveal a secret hiding place.

Why do they call it the box?

"Put her in, quickly." Liam demands, as the door bell is rung. Louis sets me in, and closes it.

I try my hardest to move the slightest bit when I hear talking.

"Hello, officer."

"Hello, Liam! We got a call that there was a kidnapping here. Did she get your phone?" A voice laughs, amused.

What? Do they know each other?

"Yes, Zayn. As a matter of fact, she did. I don't know how. But, we need to keep an extra eye on her now. I'm just so relieved they sent you, and Harry.'

"I know, man. So, we will just go back, and tell them it was a false alarm."

"Sounds good! Also, Zayn, your weed will be here by Tuesday, come with $120, and it's yours." Louis, calls out.

"Sounds good to me, Louis." Then, the door closes.

I'm not going home. Oh my God.

I lay there as they open the latch, "You're so damn lucky it was them."

"I don't want anymore blood on my hands." Louis, whispers.

Liam walks in, "Get her out. She needs a punishment."

----

So short, sorry! You actually thought I would let her escape so easily? Hell naw. I'll update soon 😘😘

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

45.1K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
937K 45.9K 56
The demons that haunt Elliott are turning him slowly insane, and the skeletons in his closet are begging him to play their sick little games. With an...
434K 12.8K 53
~"What have that bag ever done to you?" I feel someone touch my shoulder. My instinct took over, I spin around and gave a circle kick. Tyler dogged...
2.9K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...