Take a shot / Jenlisa

De lisasrosti

Collection of Jenlisa one shot. Mai multe

1 - Habits
2 - Thief (pt. 1)
3 - Service (pt. 1)
4 - Save
5 - Return (Thief pt. 2)
6 - Guide
7 - Instagram (pt. 1)
8 - Runaway
9 - Summer (Sevice pt. 2)
10 - Enlisted [M]
11 - Dish
12 - Osaka night [M]
14 - Cheat (pt.1)
15 - Class
16 - Get you (Cheat pt. 2)
17 - Anniversary
18 - Miss u
19 - Wedding
20 - Bear
21 - Weather (pt.1)
22 - Family
(a/n) not an update
23 - Cigarettes after sex (pt.1)
Wedding (a/n)
24 - Fukuoka
25 - ft. Jisoo Kim
26 - Pretend (pt.1)
27 - Kiss
28 - Act (Pretend pt. 2)
29 - Cure
30 - Not anymore (pt.1)
31 - Canvas
32 - Jealousy
33 - Crush (Class prequel)
34 - Letters (pt.1)
35 - Rules (Letters pt. 2)
36 - Keep it real with me (Letters pt. 3)
37 -Travel
38 - Winter (Weather pt. 2)
39 - Choice
40 - 14th
41 - Stay (Choice prequel)
42 - Repay (Thief pt. 3)
43 - Spring (Weather pt. 3)
44 - Autumn (weather pt. 4)
45 - Rainbow (Weather last part)
46 - Coffee after work (CAS pt. 2)
47 - Dream (pt.1)
48 - Reality (Dream pt. 2)
49 - Real (Pretend pt. 3)
50 - Wait for me
51 - If only (Not anymore pt.2)
52 - Jealousy (2)
53 - If I fall
54 - Catch me (If I Fall pt 2)
55 - Forbidden (pt.1)
56 - Lie to me (pt.1)
57 - Let me know (Lie to me pt. 2)
58 - Roses (pt.1)
59 - Tulips (Roses pt. 2)
60 - Tickets
61 - Faded
62 - Drive (pt.1)
63 - SOLO
64 - Stop (Drive pt. 2)
65 - Rain (Weather prequel)
66 - Limited (Forbidden pt. 2)
67 - Halo
68 - Pillow Talk
69 - Seoul 23 (pt.1)
70 - Time
A/N
71 - The day before christmas (pt.1)
72 - The day I met you (pt. 2)
73 - The day after Christmas (pt.3) [M]
74 - Last Christmas (pt. 4)
75 - All I want for Christmas (pt. 5)
76 - Loveshot (Seoul 23 pt. 2)
77 - A song for you
78 - Seven Deadly Sins (1)
79 - Seven Deadly Sins (2)
80 - Seven Deadly Sins (3)
81 - Seven Deadly Sins (4)
82 - Seven Deadly Sins (5)
83 - Seven Deadly Sins (6)
Happy new year
Last Goobye
A/N
84 - Birthday
Best Mistake
85 - Airplane
86 - Manila
87 - Name of love (Family pt. 2)
88 - BSD
89 - Baby
90 - Last song for you (a song for you pt.2)
91 - AU
500 miles away
92 - Yellow
93 - Wish
94 - Red (Prequel for Yellow)
95 - Hope not
96 - Drunk
97 - Fluff pt. 1
98 - Fluff pt. 2
99 - Fluff pt. 3
100 - Fluff pt. 4
101 - Fluff pt. 5
102 - One bite
103 - Sugar
104 - Strings Attached
105 - Fluff pt. 6
106 - Angst pt. 1
107 - Angst pt. 2
108 - Angst pt. 3
One Bite Minibook
109 - Time ver. 2
The way I loved you

13 - Rumour (Instagram pt. 2)

14.2K 418 20
De lisasrosti

Hope y'all enjoy it

***

Jennie has been looking at herself in the mirror for the last 30 minutes. She practices her smile in the mirror, and Jisoo whose with her finds it annoying.

"Jennie, you look fine," She said for nth time. Jisoo knows that she feels really nervous about meeting Lisa.

Jennie has seen Lisa before but from far away, and today the start of their first date, was the first time Lisa and she will meet face to face.

Jennie sips from her juice and took a deep breath. 'You can do it'. She motivated herself.

When the door of the shop opened both Jisoo and her look at that direction. A girl with a bucket hat was heading their way.

Jennie's heart started beating fast, she knows it's Lisa. She's been a fangirl ever since and she knows every detail of Lisa. From her long legs, her broad shoulders, and a perfect body proportion, that this girl has, she knows and sure it was Lisa.

The girl finally showed her face, and Jennie was right, it was her. Jennie gulped as soon as she sees the girl's face.

"Hi, gorgeous" Lisa greeted when she sits in front of them. Jisoo greeted her but Jennie didn't.

Jennie can't keep her eyes on Lisa, she activated her fangirl mode. She can't help but be amazed that her idol was in front of her.

"Jennie you're drooling" Jisoo teased. Jennie covers her mouth and her cheeks heat up. Jisoo and Lisa laugh at Jennie's embarrassed face.

"I said, hi gorgeous" Lisa repeated her greeting on Jennie and wink at her. Jennie blushed and tried to look away.

"H-hi" Jennie shyly said and not looking in Lisa's eyes. Lisa smiled at Jennie and held her chin to make an eye contact with her.

"You look cute today, can we take a photo?" Lisa pleaded Jennie, she nods excitedly. It was her first time having a photo with Lisa.

Jisoo and Lisa exchanged seat and she took them the photo. Jennie tries not to look super excited.

After Jisoo took their photo, Lisa searches for Jennie's hand under the table and when she found her hand she intertwined it with hers.

Jennie was shocked with her action and planned to let go but Lisa holds her hands tighter.

Lisa smiled and Jennie glared at her. Jisoo saw how they communicate through their body language. So she looks under the table and smiles widely. And planned to tease Jennie.

"Lisa, can we exchange seat now?" Jisoo asked while smiling at her. Lisa was about to stand and exposed their intertwined hands but Jennie drags her down.

"Can she sit her, unnie?" Jennie said and that made Jisoo laugh in her head.

"I'm sorry Jisoo unnie, seems like your friend is possessive," Lisa said while giggling.

Their secret relationship is going strong, they still have their date publicly only the two of them or with Jisoo. And Jennie was known in the public as Lisa's best friend since they often go out together. But that best friend in public was making out with Lisa's bed privately.

Lisa invited Jennie to one of her photoshoot with one of her endorsement.

"Babe, do I look good?" Lisa asked when they're alone in her dressing room.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her, she was mad at Lisa for accepting this job and work with Rosie, the person who has a crush on her. She's not in the mood and Lisa knows that.

"Ehh~ so I don't look good?" Lisa said while pouting but Jennie didn't look at her. Instead, she browses her phone and ignores Lisa.

While browsing her phone, Jennie felt Lisa's soft lips on her forehead. "Don't be mad, after this let's head home and cuddle? Is that okay with you?" Lisa said while rubbing her fingers on the spot where she kissed her to remove the lipstick on her forehead.

Jennie likes the idea of going home with Lisa and cuddles with her but she restrained herself and ignore her again.

"Are you coming with me outside?" Lisa asked with a pleading look when her manager calls her. But still no response from her.

After minutes of browsing her phone, Jennie got bored and decided to go out and watch Lisa's photoshoot.

When she got in the location, Lisa was with her co-endorser, Rosie. Jennie hides from Lisa. She saw how the two of them laugh while they take photos together.

"Closer, Lisa. Tilt your head a and look at Rosie" The photographer ordered and Lisa followed him. Jennie saw how Rosie blushed when Lisa looks at her.

Jennie didn't like that Rosie was hanging out with Lisa lately. She knows that the girl has a huge crush on Lisa which she announced in public. And she hates that people actually want them together.

And Jennie felt a pang in her heart when Lisa softly touches Rosie's face and traces it until her shoulders. Jennie decided to go back to her dressing room she can't handle seeing Lisa with Rosie.

Lisa came back after a few minutes. Her stylists quickly change her outfit and her makeup.

Her staff leave them alone give break to Lisa. Before starting the next photo shoot.

Jennie was sitting in one of the tall chairs while browsing her phone and didn't give a single look at Lisa.

"Still mad at me, baby?" Lisa asked and Jennie didn't respond. She hated that she remember how Lisa was a few inches away from Rosie face a while ago.

"Don't you want to cuddle later?" Lisa asked again but no response from her.

"How about making out with me?" Jennie almost smiles at Lisa but she didn't show anything to her.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Nothing" Jennie coldly said and Lisa sighed in frustration.

"It can't be just nothing. You've been like that since we got here?" Lisa said in a serious tone. "Tell me, babe. Is something bothering you?" Lisa said and cupped Jennie's face. Jennie saw Lisa's concerned eyes.

Someone knocks on the door and she let go of Jennie and opened the door and there's Rosie standing in front with a bottle of water on her hands. Jennie's blood boils as soon as she sees Rosie.

"Rosie, come in. What do you want?" Lisa asked while being jolly like her usual self.

'Why do you keep entertaining her?' Jennie whispered to herself.

"I just want to give you this water and thank you for helping me out a while ago" Rosie smiled and give the bottle of water to her.

"Thanks for the water, and that's nothing I'll do anything I can do to help" Lisa said and smile to her.

Jennie watches them talk together. They talk for 5 minutes before Rosie decided to leave them.

"You really take a goddamned 5minutes of your break to flirt with that Rosie" Jennie said with looking at Lisa.

"Are you jealous?" Lisa asked and held Jennie's chin to make an eye contact with her. Jennie removes Lisa'shands on her.

"I'm not" She firmly said. "I don't fucking care if people ships you with her, and here you are proving it to me that hell, you two really look great together. I don't fucking care at all"

Lisa gave Jennie a serious look. She never wanted to pair with Rosie. "Jennie, you know this is for publicity only? You don't need to be jealous, I'm only yours"

Jennie knows it very well, but she can't help herself from getting hurt everytime they were together. She can't bear the fact that they always need to hide while Rosie and she can go without hiding.

"I know that very well, Lisa. But can you blame me if I get hurt that we need to hide everything while you two act love birds" Jennie said and didn't notice the tear on her cheek? Lisa was frozen on her position, she never saw Jennie complain in their relationship. She never saw Jennie cries. Jennie left her before Lisa could even say anything.

The past five days Lisa was busy with her schedule and Jennie won't respond to her messages.

Lisa knew she fucked up. But she just wants to protect Jennie, she wants to protect their relationship by hiding it. But she didn't know that it slowly hurts Jennie.

She cares for Jennie a lot, and hurting her feels a lot worse on Lisa's part. She hated herself when she saw Jennie cries.

Lisa looks at her phone on her break for one of her project, to look for Jennie's reply, but she didn't. She tried calling her but Jennie didn't pick up.

She was really worried for her but luckily Jisoo updates her with Jennie.

For the 12th time she tried calling her and Jennie didn't pick it up, she stands up from her seat. She can't handle it anymore, she needs to see Jennie or she'll get crazy thinking about her.

She sneaks outside the building and drove her car fast on Jennie's home. She still has her makeup on and outfits, before going down and ringing the door.

Jennie opens the door with swollen eyes. "What are you doing here?"

Instead of answering Lisa hugs Jennie and she felt her warm body on her. This is the same warmth that she missed.

"I'm sorry, please don't leave me," Lisa said while her voice cracked and tears fall from her eyes.

Lisa pulled away from the hug and looks at Jennie swollen eyes before kissing it. "Sorry for making you cry"

She kisses Jennie's nose. "Sorry for hurting you"

And Lisa touches Jennie's lips and moves closer to her. "I love you" Lisa whispered before kissing her lips.

Jennie groans from the sound that Lisa's phone made. "Babe, your phone" She complained and hugs Lisa closer. Lisa's search for her phone beside her with closed eyes.

Lisa opens her one eye to find that she received tons of messages and calls mostly from her agency. She opens one message and it was a link.

When she clicked the link, it shows a picture of her and Jennie kissing. With caption 'Best friends or bed friends?' Lisa bit her lips while reading the article.

"Lisa, is the rumour true about you and your best friend?" Lisa took a deep breath.

Her agency wants her to deny everything to the press. They said it will ruin her career.

"Yes, Jennie and I are dating"

Everyone from the room was shocked even Jennie who was watching from behind the camera.

"And I want everyone to know that Jennie Kim owns me," Lisa said while looking not at the camera but in Jennie's eyes. Jennie smiled at Lisa so brightly.

She was decided from the moment she kissed Jennie on that day that she won't deny Jennie again, and she wants to shout to the world how much she loves her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

340K 7.5K 71
[JENLISA] [CHAESOO] JUST AN ONE SHOT
41.1K 1.4K 30
Collection of One-shots for when I run out of things to update.
3.3K 151 24
Jensoo
258K 11.8K 158
Nothing to see here...just some...chaennie oneshots