Ghost|A Katy Perry fanfic

By katysfanfic

please don't copy my work :) Katy Perry's death was a shock to everyone, especially Tamra. The sudden death h... More

1-Saturday Morning
Tamra
2-Hospital
Tamra (2)
3-Last kiss
Tamra (3)
4-Backlash
14.6.18
Tamra (4)
5-Orlando

Tamra (5)

51 6 3
By katysfanfic

I took a nap after Orlando hung up. Katy cried while I drifted into sleep.
I woke up with a raging headache-and to see that Katy wasn't there.
"Katy?" I yelled, only to hear my voice echo through the house.

I shrugged it off and got up to find painkillers to soothe my headache, which seemed to be worsening by the second.
Once I got to the bathroom to grab the painkillers from the medicine cabinet, I realised I brought Katy's phone with me. I took it out to see endless social media notifications, and 11 missed calls from Orlando, and an iMessage from him.

O- Hi Tamra, sorry I called Katy's phone but I don't actually have your phone number so I can't really directly contact you? Anyway the FBI contacted me- they want us to go to the crime scene where Katy was killed tomorrow morning at 9am sharp. Please don't be late

I took the painkillers and deleted the message. Then I wandered back to Katy's room to take another nap, and I didn't think about Orlando's message again.

A/N
guys i'm losing inspiration  h e l p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
151K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 34.1K 61
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...