1-Saturday Morning

Katy;
I looked blankly at the small narrow road, and heard the sweet chirps of birds on the trees above. I looked around and saw a car that has crashed into the brick wall behind me, with the number plate completely scratched and ruined. The car looked familiar. I decided to walk the long alleyway back home, although all of a sudden I had no idea where home was. I reached for my phone to call someone and ask them to pick me up, but I couldn't feel it in my pocket. I sighed as I took my hand out of my pocket and started to walk down the alleyway before I saw a police car park in front of the way out, and two police officers walk towards me. They look exhausted.
"Hey guys! It's Katy Perry! Can you guys help me find my way home? I'm gonna need some help finding it.." I chuckled awkwardly. The police walked right past me, and didn't give the smallest of glimpses towards me, which hurt. "I'm Katy Perry! How could they ignore me?" I thought to myself, but I found myself speaking the words instead. The police didn't seem to notice.
"I think we found her," one of the police officers said to the other, before walking towards the car, the other following close behind. What is so interesting about a pile of metal? The back of it looked decent, it was just the bumper that was screwed up, but the front was smooshed against the wall, looking pretty fucked up. The police looked at the familiar looking car, then to a body that was wearing the same dress I'm wearing, with the exact same KatyPerryCollections shoes I'm wearing with my strawberry tattoo showing looking visibly red.
One of the police officers shook her head. "That's her alright. See the Jesus tattoo?" She pointed at the body's left wrist, with the word Jesus drawn on, exactly like mine.
It looked exactly like mine.
I thought it might be a fan that wanted to look exactly like me, which I normally found creepy, but she wasn't just a fan, she was family too. I wanted to see her and hug her and tell her how much I love her, so I ran towards the police and the body, yelling:
"Don't worry, baby! Its going to be alright. Katy's here." I tried to move her head around so she would face me, no matter if there was blood all over her face or not, but I couldn't find the strength to move it, no matter how hard I tried. I sighed in defeat.
"We need to turn her head around!" I yelled at the police officers, and they looked at the body and turned the head around. Did they finally notice me? I look at the face, which had makeup smudged all over it. I noticed some KatyCat Gloss on her face. She even has a nose ring.
She looks strangely familiar.
I desperately wanted to know why she looks familiar. Why she looks like me. I tugged onto the police officer's arm, wanting answers, but he ignored me again and took some notes. I tugged for a little longer before my fingers slipped right through the officer's arm like steam. The other police officer touched the body's cold, blue skin, and said that she was dead.
"Bloody hell Caleb, stop pointing out the obvious. It's fucking obvious that she's dead!" The other police officer yelled. Caleb found my phone on the floor, with a small crack in it.
"Hey, that's my phone! Give it back!" I screamed, but they didn't seem to notice. He hovered the phone above the body's face, unlocking it immediately.
"Trust you with Katy Perry's iPhone X." the female officer chuckled as I stared in disbelief. They were using my fucking phone in front of my face! Caleb scrolled through my contacts and tapped on Tamra's name. She picked up the phone on the first ring.
"Katy? Is that you?"
"Tamra!" I practically yelled. "Come pick me up, please! I'm in an alleyway-"
"Katy? Oh god. Please answer me!"
I stared at the phone, shocked. As I opened my mouth to speak again, the female officer spoke to Tamra.
"Its not Katy, it's the police. And I'm afraid we don't have good news."
"What's the news then? Please hurry, because I swear to god once Katy gets home she is getting her fucking ass whopped-"
"No she isn't, Tamra. You see, Katy Perry's dead."
I shook my head in disbelief as I heard the police 'believe she died on impact', 'couldn't feel a pulse' and Tamra's cries down the phone. It all made sense-the car, the alleyway, the lookalike 'fan'.
I was dead.
"No!" I screamed in panic. "Fuck, no!"
This had to be a dream. It had to be. I put my hands on Caleb's shoulders and tried to shake him, my hands moving back and forth on his shoulders, but I couldn't find the strength to move him. "This is a dream, right? Its a dream. Oh Tamra, wake me up, please!"
I tried to pinch myself awake, but I didn't feel anything because I was in a dream.
I'm not dreaming. This is all real.
I watched as an ambulance came and put my stiff body into a body bag, and put it on a stretcher. I climbed on top of it while the paramedics still carried the stretcher effortlessly. We got put into the ambulance as I massaged my body's palm, telling me I was going to be okay, as the siren wailed above us.