5-Orlando

Katy;
I continued to sob as Tamra said comforting words while scrolling through my phone. I saw her press someone's name in my contacts and press call. I tried to see who she was calling but my vision was so blurred with tears I couldn't see clearly. I didn't bother blinking them away.

"Hello?"

I recognise this voice.

"Hey Orlando it's Tamra. so I just looked through Katy's Twitter and it shows that she made a draft moments before she died. Is this useful to give to the police?" Tamra questioned.

Did she say Orlando?

"A draft? But didn't the police say she died on impact? Send it to me though, we need as much evidence as we can get. Not sure what the police want to do with it though. We all already know she's fucking dead."

It's definitely Orlando. I'd recognise that beautiful husky British accent anywhere.

"Orlandooooo!" I yelled into the phone, practically sitting on Tamra.
"Katy can you please move-"
"Tamra? Who are you talking to?"
"Oh I'm talking to Katy. Anyways-"
"Katy? But she's dead. Are you alright?"
"Oh I'm fine, and I know she's dead I was talking to her ghost. Now-"
"Tamra what are you talking about. Ghosts aren't real!"
"Yes they are, how else would I be talking to Katy? Katy say something to Orlando."
"Hi babeee! I'm so sorry I died, but it wasn't my fault! That night I-"
"Tamra? Hello?"
"Orlando! Katy was talking to you!"
"Actually, nobody was talking to me. This is crazy. I still have to find evidence for the police, I don't have time for this."

He hung up.

I cried some more and felt myself disappear.