The Things We Couldn't Say

By EadieWali

She wasn't an angel but she was an angel who was sent just for me, to guard me against those evil creatures... More

Prologue
The Things We Couldn't Say
Chapter : One
Chapter : Two
Chapter : Three
Chapter : Four
Chapter : Five
Chapter : Six
Chapter : Seven
Chapter : Eight
Chapter : Nine
Chapter : Ten
Chapter : Eleven
Chapter : twelve
Chapter : Thirteen
Chapter: Fourteen
Chapter: Fifteen
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter : 18
Chapter : 19
Chapter 20
Chapter : 21

Prologue

142 14 2
By EadieWali

I walked towards the window to get some fresh air and to clear my thoughts that are like daggers to my nerves. The room felt so stuffy, as I opened the window pane,cool misty breeze surged in, inhaling it deeply as if it was my last breath.

I felt so alive with each breath I took because for some days or should I say some months. I felt quite distant from everything because my mother health is deteriorating and I know nothing would ever be the same way as it used to be.

With my slight touch of hand on her forehead awoke her and then I was drawn to the noise outside and saw a car pulling beside our house. I spoke in somewhat excited tone, "Ma! It looks like you're going to make some friends." I peeked out from the window nearby my mom bed and I saw a girl in red frock,same age as me, with loose braid, white shoes and a camera hanging from her neck stepped out and flashed herself a satisfying look. Then I notice the two younger boys getting out of the car, pulling and fighting for something at their might while their mother, I guess, slapped both of them on backs and disappeared inside the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.2K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
51.5K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
1.7M 11.9K 6
*Heighest ranking 26th in Love, 1st in General Fiction, and 1st in Tragedy, as well as no#1 in mystery* When you're the most feared and powerful Ital...
467K 12.7K 44
Layla Campbell • four years after her boyfriend dies she's left to raise her three year old by herself. Her job allows her to provide everything nece...