Stronger // a Tom Holland Fan...

By MidnightAt7

Plan A: Actress Plan B: Makeup artist After losing the lead female role in Spider-Man: Far From Home to the l... More

Part 1~ Disappointment
Part 2~ Blast from the Past
Part 3~ Hurting
Part 4~ First Impressions
Part 5~ Tension
Part 6~ Primer
Part 7~ Winnie the Witch
Part 8~ It's Not All Fun and Games
Part 9~ Andrew
Part 10~ Butterflies
Part 11~ Dead to Me
Part 12~ Alone
Part 13~ He's a Good Guy
Part 14~ The Photo
Part 15~ Yellow?
Part 16~ The Morning After
Part 17/18~ Me or Her
Part 19~ Miracles Aren't Real, Honey
Part 20~ Everything and Everything
Part 21~ Never Have I Ever
Part 22~ Spider-Gwen
Part 23~ Feelings
Part 24~ Pouring Rain
Part 25~ Rina
Part 26~ You Again?
Part 27~ Oh, Baby
Part 28~ Okay
Part 29~ A Teary Farewell
Part 30~ The After Party
Part 31~ Pizza and Picnic Rugs
Part 32~ Thinking Out Loud
Part 33~ Plans
Part 34~ London Calling
Part 35~ The Hollands
Part 36~ Gratitude
Part 37~ Luke Vader
Part 38~ You're Equal
Part 39~ The Wedding Crashers
Part 40~ Beach Bash
Part 41~ The Letter
Part 42~ Everything Has Changed
Part 43~ I'll Always Love You
Part 44~ Want You Back
Part 45~ Is It Really You?
Part 46~ Mamma Bear
Part 47~ The Premiere
Part 48~ You and Me, Always
Part 49~ No Makeup
Part 50~ Welcome Home
Part 51~ It's A Boy
Part 53~ 2 From 3
Part 54~ The Beginning of the End
Finale

Part 52~ Baby Daddy

283 9 3
By MidnightAt7

I feel beads of sweat fall down the side of my head. Where's Tom? Where are the cops?! He's here. And there's no one else in this hallway.

"There's nothing to talk about," I hiss, anxiety clear in my voice. I try to walk past him to somewhere where there will be people, but he steps to the side, causing me to stumble backwards.

I sigh and speak through clenched teeth, "so talk."

He gulps, "Cor, I—"

"—it's Corinna," I snap.

He flinches. He actually flinches. Something changes in his eyes. From anger to... regret?

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

I raise my eyebrows. He's sorry? He's sorry?!

I clench my fists, "no you're not."

"I am. I genuinely am. I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you raped me. You nearly killed me. You hit me! You hit Lina even though she just gave birth to your son!" I growl.

His face lights up, "it's a boy?"

My jaw drops a little. He cares. He actually cares. His face is different. He doesn't look like a monster anymore.

"His name is Dean," I murmur.

He smiles sadly, "I like it."

I frown. What changed? Why is he being like this?!

"Xavier, what do you want?"

He inhales sharply, "I'm turning myself in."

My forehead creases and my heart rate accelerates. He's... turning himself in. "I just want to meet my son first," he looks down at his feet.

He raped me. He hit me. He hit Lina while she was pregnant. He nearly killed Tom and I. He's the reason we both went through heartbreak for months! But yet, I still pity him. He's going to go to jail. But...

"How do I know you're not lying?"

He smiles sadly. I've never seen him this... soft before. I know he isn't lying. I can see it in his eyes.

"The only way you'll find out is if you let me show you I'm not lying."
I let out a breath. I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe it.

"Room 705," I mumble.

He sighs gratefully, "thank you."

I watch him run off and I follow him at a distance. I want to stay as far away from him as possible, but I need to make sure he isn't going to hurt Dean or Lina.

I turn a corner and look outside of the small window leading into the room. I can see the three of them despite how far they are. Dean is still sleeping peacefully and Xavier is in awe.

He's actually happy. I've never seen this side to him before. Lina is very worried, her face is screaming it. She wraps her arms around Dean tighter and Xavier places his hand on the baby's head.

Tears well up in my eyes. They could've been a family. They could've been happy. If only he wasn't an idiot... and now Dean is going to grow up without a father. Even though I don't want him to, he has to. I can't let Xavier walk free no matter how guilty I'll feel.

I feel a presence next to me. Tom.

He wraps an arm around me, "the police are in the waiting room."

I don't respond and continue to stare into the room. His eyes follow to where I'm looking and his arm falls.

"He's here?!" he shouts.

I look up at him in alarm and place my hands on his arms, "just wait. It's okay."

His brown eyes widen, "I'll go get the police, Rina. I'll go now!"

"Tom," I say softly and he calms down a little, "he just wants to see his son. His son."

His muscles relax a little and I hug him.

"Thank you. So much. I don't know what I'd do without you here."

He responds the gesture and kisses my head, "I love you."

"I love you too," I say.

The door creaks open and I feel Tom go tense again. I hold one of his hands reassuringly and turn around.

"Thank you," Xavier murmurs, "and I'm sorry again."

I give a small smile and he walks off down the hallway towards the down stage of his life. I don't think he's changed. People don't change. They just get better at hiding who they are.

But I don't know how I did it. I don't know how I faced him after everything he did.
I did it.

"You did it," Tom whispers.

My brow furrows, "did I say that aloud?"

"No," he smiles, "but I can read you like a book, darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
251K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
13.2K 134 26
Hi everyone this is my first stories vote and comments down below I all love to read your opinions merry Christmas and happy new year
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...