tomdaya oneshots

By melly_404

#1 IN ZENDAYA #1 IN TOMDAYA #2 IN MICHELLE #4 IN ONESHOTCOLLECTION #5 IN TOMHOLLAND Present tense oneshots a... More

1 | Attackers
2 | Announcements
3 | Surprises
4 | "You two?"
5 | Dances
6 | Miracle
7 | Little Moments
8 | Firsts
9 | anxiety
10 | Q and A
11 | Outdoor Shoots
12 | Reunited
13 | Tease
14 | Road Trips
15 | Ghost Hunting
16 | PSA
17 | Over Exercised
18 | Secrets
19 | Love Hate Relationship
20 | Burn
21 | A Quick PSA
22 | Period
23 | Tessa
24 | Shot
25 | Normal
26 | Snaps
27 | Safe
28 | CONTENT BITCHES
29 | Drive
30 | Leaked
31 | Yet another...PSA
32 | Lost at Love Box
33 | "I need a hug"
34 | Girl
35 | Heart Of The Sea
36 | Challenge
37 | Ghost Hunting P2
38 | Paparazzi Incident
40 | Road Trip
41 | Long Hugs
42 | PSA
43 | How To Write a Oneshot
44 | Romeo + Juliet
45 | PSA
46 | Get to know me cause im basically a robot that writes fanfiction
47 | Rain
48 | The Second Challenge
49 | Camp
50 | Q and A
51 | Interview
52 | Camp Day 2
53 | Camp Day 3
54 | Sick
55 | "I love you"
56 | The cursed stunt
57 | An actual important PSA that you should read
58| PSA
59 | War
60 | another...psa wowweee
62 | PSA/POLL
63 | Breathe
64| PSA
65 | Christmas Presents P1
66 | Swap
67 | Nightmare
68 | another...PSA
69 | Real quick...psa
70 | Buzzfeed
71 | Christmas Presents P2
72 | Overwellming
73 | Tired
74 | Stunt
75 | Test
76 | Christmas Presents P3
77 | Funeral
A long (beauty guru style) explaination of why i went POOF
78 | Test P2
79 | Tell me stuff
80 | Relax
81 | Just Ask
82 | uhm chile anyways so
83 | Break
84 | Pain
85 | Break P2
86 | Moments
87 | HELP ME
88 | No...
89 | Jusk Ask P2
90 | Thanksgiving
91 | More Small Moments
92 | Self Promo
93 | You're embarrassing me.
94 | When Worlds Collide
95 | Drunken Love
96 | READ THIS BOOK
97 | RED Carpet
98 | Concussed
99 | PSA
100
The End

39 | Hotel Bed

12.3K 157 17
By melly_404

Slightly mature
Zendaya greeted the SpiderMan cast in the hotel foyer.
She quickly embraced all of them before they all walked to the front desk where Jon got their room keys.

"Ok Tom Zendaya you are 311"
"Aw what I thought I was with Harrison!"
Tom whined and Zendaya laughed rolling her eyes.

"Nope you two have an interview early tomorrow it's easier if you're in the same spot" Jon handed them their room key before shooting them off.

Tom and Zendaya got in the elevator and stood their in silence for a bit.
"This won't be weird right?" Tom looked over at Zendaya.

"Nah I'm cool with it. It's only two nights anyway" Zendaya shrugged as the doors opened.
The pair walked through the hall until they found their room.

Tom tapped the key against a black box and unlocked the door holding it open for Zendaya.
"Ooh this is ni—oh...um" Tom followed Zendaya into the room glancing at the white walls and high ceilings.

"Oh..." his eyes rested on the King sized bed in the middle. The only bed.
"Crap...um I'll ask for a single..." Zendaya whipped over to the phone as Tom set their bags down.

He could hear Zendaya talking in the other room.
"Oh...ok...ok...it's alright...ok thank you...bye"
She walked in and sat on the bed beside Tom.

"They have no beds left and the only rooms left are doubles..." Zendaya sighed.
"It's ok I don't snore" Tom laughed.

"What's the time" Zendaya glanced over at him before picking her pyjamas out of her suitcase.
"11:56pm" Tom sighed.
"Alright I'm gonna have a shower...don't take up all of the bed!" Tom laughed as Zendaya walked into the bathroom.

Tom looked around thinking about what to do. He could offer to sleep on the floor but she would refuse.
"Stop it Tom it's not that bad..." he whispered.

Tom eventually grew tired and got himself ready for bed laying down on the surprisingly comfortable mattress, pulling the blanket up over him.

He lay there for a while listening to the shower running and Zendayas soft humming. He fiddled with his shorts before thinking it was weird that he was shirtless.

He heard the shower stop and he was contemplating putting a shirt on before Zendaya saw him. She had seen him shirtless before, the whole cast has. But he just thought it would be weird since they were...sleeping together.

Tom quickly jumped up and pulled a shirt from his suitcase.
He heard the door click open and he yanked the shirt over his head.
"You good?" Zendaya laughed.

"Yeah just getting ready for bed" Tom laughed back pulling the rest of the fabric over his torso.
"I thought you hated sleeping in a shirt?" Zendaya rocked her head to one side.

"I...do...I just thought it would be weird" Tom whispered.
"Tom that's sweet but honestly I don't care" She laughed laying down in the bed.

Tom smiled and waited a few seconds before taking the shirt back off, laying on the other side of the bed.

He looked over at Zendaya who was scrolling through Instagram on her side.
"Haha look at this" she rolled over so her shoulder was resting on Toms.

She showed him a video and he laughed trying to eliminate the awkward tension between them.

Zendaya eventually shuffled away from him and switched the light off.
"Goodnight Tom" she sung half laughing.
"Night Z...don't get any ideas"

"Haha take your own advice"

-

Zendaya woke up slowly from a strange dream.
Her head felt strange and her body and eyes were heavy.

Zendaya felt breathing underneath her and she froze.
She was resting on Toms chest her arms loosely draped across his torso.

"Shit" she whispered feeling her legs to make sure she still had pants on.
She tried to slowly shuffle away and Tom stirred.

"Z why are you awake..." he whispered.
"Uh weird dream" she kept rolling back over but Tom stopped her with his arm.

"It's ok that was actually kind of...nice" he pulled her backwards.
Zendaya didn't resist in fact she went with it rolling back so she was hovering over him.

"What did you say..." she whispered, some of her hair resting on his face.
"I said I don't mind" he smiled tucking the strands behind her ear.

Zendaya smiled as Tom caressed her face. She lent closer to him as she whispered.
"I don't mind either..."
Tom met her halfway before gently kissing her.

They both pulled away looking at eachother in shock. Zendaya lowered herself so their bodies were pressed together.

She stared into his eyes pushing his curly hair away from his face. Zendaya knew it was the middle of the night but she could feel Toms heart against hers. She was embrassed to say how much she wanted this.

"Tom..." she whispered.
"I'm sorry that wasn't right..." Tom whispered dropping his hand to Zendayas shoulder.
"No you're doing everything right..."

Zendaya leaned in this time she was met with a deeper kiss. She was surprised at how warm Tom was against her.
'I'm going to regret this' she thought as she felt her back press into the bed.

Zendaya could feel Toms hands underneath her back pressing her closer to him.
She let her hands wonder up his back, to his shoulders, his neck and into his hair.

"If you want me to stop tell me now" Tom grunted into the kiss as Zendaya pulled him closer letting out a soft moan as his tongue entered her mouth.
"Or now" Tom moved down to her jaw.

"Or now" he whispered as he kissed her neck.
Zendaya hummed as Tom kissed her neck softly before getting harder causing Zendaya to pull on his hair slightly.

She felt Toms hands move underneath her singlet top up to her shoulder Zendaya shuddered as his hands touched her back. He followed his hand with kisses as he gently pushed the strap off Zendayas shoulder.

Tom felt Zendaya pushing into him and he went back up to her mouth smashing their lips together one more.
Zendaya gasped as Tom moved his hand to the front of her chest slowly pulling the hem of her shirt over her head.

"Do you want me to stop..." he whispered into the kiss.
Zendaya shook her head before the two of them both sat up, Zendaya wrapping her legs around Toms back as she sat in his lap.

Zendaya grabbed both of Toms shoulders and pushed him down into the bed before pulling the blanket over them.

-

Knock knock knock

Zendayas eyes snapped open.
"You guys need to get up now come on!" She heard Jon yell from the hallway.

Zendaya looked down and saw that she was in her singlet top and her underwear.
"Shit...Tom get up!" She whispered poking his shoulder.

"Hmm why...?" He groaned.
"Jon's at the door..." Zendaya hissed.
"Fuck!" Tom leapt out of bed stumbling to find his jeans.

Zendaya quickly changed and glanced back at Tom who was making the bed before she opened the door.

"Hey!" She smiled at Jon.
"Hi you guys need to be down stairs in 30 minutes"
"On it" Zendaya said good bye and shut the door.

She looked over at Tom who was laying on the bed looking at her.
"Don't go back to sleep Thomas!" Zendaya tried to pull him out of bed but he wouldn't budge.

"I'm tired...we had sex at 2 in the morning"
"Oh yeah about that..." Zendaya whispered sitting on the edge of the bed.

Tom sat up and grabbed her hand.
"If you are going to ask if it meant anything my answer is yes..."

"What..." Zendaya whispered again.
"Z I like you...like...like like you..."
"I like like you too" Zendaya smiled and kissed him again.

"GUYS COME ON THIRTY MINUTES!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 1.6K 10
These are some spideychelle oneshots! They aren't connected to each other unless it says "part 1, 2..." No more updates More comments and votes = mo...
43.1K 3K 19
-𝐈 π–πŽππƒπ„π‘ 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 πˆπ“π’ π‹πˆπŠπ„ "𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 ...
115K 2.6K 35
Peter and Michelle are now a couple, and together they, along with their best friend Ned, will be attending the school trip to the Utah Solitude Ski...
139K 1.8K 32
"A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is" Short stories featuring tomdaya, combined in one book. I'm...