Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Second Sequel) Chapter 5

144 1 0
By SayakoKomori

Roughly 10 years ago, in Castle Nobel Michel.

Nobel: "Ah! You've come to visit again."

Michel smiled merrily to the teenage boy as that who had come about calling.

Older Boy: "Yes sir... a lovely flower bloomed in the garden today, so I brought it for you."

Michel's smile brightened.

Nobel: "Hahaha! You don't need to be so formal."

Nobel: "Just think of me as a lonely old man."

The boy's eyes widened.

Older Boy: "Err..."

Nobel: "By the way... how's your little brother's injury?"

Older Boy: "It's gotten mostly better now."

Older Boy: "But he can't walk around yet."

Older Boy: "Once he's better. I'll bring him with me to visit."

Nobel: "Please, you don't need to put yourself out on my account."

Nobel: "The days of a young boy with a bright future ahead of him are far more important than those of an old man without that much as longer as left."

Michel laughed in amusement at his own remark.

Nobel: "Hwah, hwah, hwah..."

But just as he did but as suddenly he broke down as coughing.

Nobel: *Cough, cough*

Older Boy: "A-Are you alright?"

The boy started to hasten over to him when a man showed up out of nowhere. He started seeing to Michel's health.

Older Boy: "Are you alright, Lord Michel?"

Nobel: "Yes... thank you."

The boy couldn't help but he gasp at Nobel Michel's shocking paleness.

Man A: "Perhaps it would behoove you to go rest and take your medicine."

Nobel: "I... suppose so. Sorry, but I'll be resting up today."

Nobel: "I hope you'll come by again another time."

Older Boy: "Oh... yes, sir."

After that, the boy learned that the man's illness was incurable with current medical science. He started visiting the castle every day. And then... as he came to bond with Michel as he felt emotion budding up within himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of the Nobel Prize award ceremony. I was making final checks with Prince Wilfred for the wedding ceremony coming up next week. But my mind kept going back to the award ceremony and I had trouble focusing.

(Ah, whoops... I'll have to recheck this...)

I sighed repeatedly and Prince Wilfred chuckled from nearby.

Wilfred: "Thinking about it?"

Regina: "Huh?"

Wilfred: "You don't have to force yourself."

He said with a smiled and then he gave Claude a pointed look.

Claude: "Very good, sir."

Claude nodded lightly and he turned on a TV projection on a large screen.

(Oh...!)

It showed Prince Stephen holding an interview after being awarded the prize.

Stephen: "Yes... I hope this discovery will aid Lord Nobel Michel..."

Stephen: "As well as the many others who suffer from this disease..."

(Oh good... he made it to the award ceremony. Thank goodness...)

I let out a breath of relief and Prince Wilfred smiled at my side.

Wilfred: "I appreciate your concern."

He said as he reaching his hand to my cheek.

Regina: "Oh, er... I'm just so relieved."

Regina: "I hope this can win recognition for them as a couple."

I found myself smiling at the pleasant sensation of his hand running throught my hair...

Claude: "Prince Wilfred, Lady Regina..."

Claude: "I understand that you're both concerned on Prince Stephen's behalf."

Claude: "But you should have been finished with the wedding preparations by now, and they still need to be done."

Claude said sternly. I exchanged glances with Prince Wilfred and I slumped my shoulders.

Regina: "Alright, I'll get right on it."

And so it was that under Claude's direction... we hastily finished up the remaining preparations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 days before the wedding. I was getting ready to go home to my parents' house briefly before the wedding. When suddenly... Prince Wilfred embraced me from behind as if he trying to prevent from getting ready.

Regina: "Wilfred~ you startled me... but why the sudden visit?"

Wilfred: "...Are you taking all of your luggage?"

I nodded to his question.

Regina: "Yes... I'm going home tomorrow."

Regina: "So I thought as that it would be appropiate to make a fresh start at the castle when I come back."

Wilfred's voice trembled in response as sounding pained.

Wilfred: "I don't want that."

Regina: "Huh? What do you mean "you don't want that"?"

Wilfred: "It's almost like you would be gone, Regina..."

(Mm... but I can't help that...)

Regina: "But our wedding is 3 days from now... so I'll be back soon."

But his arms remained around me because he refusing to let me go.

Regina: "...Wilfred?"

I said as I looking back to see his face when his lips suddenly sealed mine.

(Mm...)

His sudde fierce kiss held hesitation... he quietly drew his lips back and he smiled shyly,

Wilfred: "I understand, but... I can't wait for that."

He urged me gently down onto my bed and he started softly running his lips along my neck.

Regina: "Oh, Wilfred... don't..."

Wilfred: "Don't worry... I won't follow you..."

Regina: "That's not the issue..."

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Regina: "Mm..."

The night drifted on slowly with sweet moans from our lips. We sank into the bed as savoring one another's wamth.

~Warning: SMUT (LEMON) IS COMING~

Our lips as kissed deeper when he took off our clothes to throw on the floor as he spread out of my legs with his hands. He thrust up into my core hard to making me moan and he groan. He started to move his hips deeper to thrusting my core from his deeper and rougher pace as I breathing heavily and he grunt and moan softly. His skin smacking my clit harder filled in echo sound.

Regina: "W-Wilfred- ahh... mmm... ahhh... ngh... haaa..."

He smiled because he heard me as moan when he kisses me as breathing and he groans. He slammed in my womb as his shaft shoot his cum filled in my womb as I cried out of pleasure softly. He pulled his shaft out of my core as he laid down on my bed next to me. We fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon)~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...The day of the ceremony. The wedding venue was Castle Nobel Michel. Pipe organ music rang through the halls. I tensed as I heard it. I walked down the aisle with my father. I was clad in the dress that had been prepared for me. My head was adorned with the hereditary tiara of the royal family. I felt the weight of it keenly as I slowly advanced forward and step by cautious step. At the end of my line of sight stood Prince Wilfred who ready to trade places with my father an route. The closer as I came to him and the faster from my heart beat. And when I approached Prince Wilfred as he waited... but my legs are wobbled and I started to topple...

(Ah! Oh no, I'm done for...)

Just as I resigned myself to fate and Prince Wilfred caught me in his arms.

Wilfred: "Are you alright?"

I composed myself and I smiled back to him in relief.

Regina: "Why... yes, sorry."

Wilfred: "It's fine... it's almost appropriate, for you."

He chuckled lightly at me and my cheeks grew all red.

(Hey... what does he mean by that!?)

I put my feelings aside when he urged us forward down the aisle.

(W-Wait...)

I hastily moved to keep up with him. It calmed me down a little bit inside. Then Prince Wilfred whispered softly into my ear.

Wilfred: "...Better?"

Regina: "Hm...?"

Wilfred: "Don't worry... I'm with you."

(Ah...)

I could feel myself melting from the warmth of his smile.

Regina: "R-Right..."

As I replied to him... I caught sight of all the people whom I hadn't seen in my field of vision prior. There were people around us on practically all sides to offer their blessings. The King and Queen, my own family and relatives... the Princes of every kingdom and many other celebrities. Their warm looks gave rise to warm sentiments within me. Something brimmed at the corners of my eyes. The moment as I tried to blink them back, I spotted Claude who standing at a distance.

(Ah...)

He was drawing back in an effort to control his own tears as he was so moved.

(Oh, Claude...)

What I had been biting back as came brimming forth, rolling down my cheeks. A wedding at Castle Nobel Michel and the dream of women around the world. But not too long ago, I had been a mere exchange student... I'm a daughter of Princess. Now I stood here with Prince Wilfred... Prince of the Philip Kingdom.

The Minister: "Wilfred A. Spencer... do you swear about your eternal love for Regina Rosa?"

The minister's voice echoed gently through the hall.

Wilfred: "Yes, I swear it."

The Minister: "Regina Rosa..."

The Minster: "Do you swear about your eternal love for Wilfred A. Spencer."

Regina: "Yes, I swear it."

It all seemed like a dream as yet it was playing out now for me in reality. But I couldn't stop the tears that kept coming. I gave myself over to the continuing wedding rites.

The Minister: "Then... a kiss, to seal your vow."

Prince Wilfred's hands lifted up my veil. He smiled faintly at the sight of my face.

Wilfred: "Oh, your face is so adorable..."

He said as softly brushing my cheek with his fingertips. He slowly leaned in for a kiss.

Wilfred: "I vow to love you all my life."

(Oh Wilfred...)

Our lips came together from both sides. I reflected back on all of that as we had been through together and the happiness that I was savoring now. As we exchanged a kiss to seal our vows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the ceremony as in a waiting room. I was letting out a breath of relief when Prince Wilfred whispered softly into my ear from right nearby.

Wilfred: "Tired?"

Regina: "Ah... no, it's just... relieved."

His expression softened and he kissed my cheek lightly.

Wilfred: "...So am I."

Regina: "Really? You too?"

His smile was smug and I pressed my lips a bit.

Regina: "Oh, Wilfred... you always joke around."

Wilfred: "...It's true. This was my wedding with you..."

Wilfred: "The thing as I've been waiting for all of this time."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

He embraced me gently as sharing all of the feelings when he had nursed inside for so long. He leaned in quietly toward me.

Regina: "No Wilfred... I'm wearing lipstick..."

But he sealed my lips with his own to cut off my objections.

(Mm...)

His kiss was surprisingly gentle. It brought back all of the memories as we'd shared. The first time, he invited me to a dance. The time of that I had accepted his castle's hospitality. And our first kiss... his proposal... everything as we had been through together came back in my mind as crisp and clear as the day it had happened. When his lips drew back and I quietly gazed up at him.

Regina: "This day is really here... I'm really married to you, Wilfred..."

That was all I could get out of my mouth. He seemed to preceive my feelings. He embraced me and he gently patted my back.

Wilfred: "I know just how you feel. But..."

His arms loosened around me and he gazed upon me.

Wilfred: "Perhaps..."

Wilfred: "Perhaps this has been destined."

Wilfred: "Since the moment, I first laid eyes upon you in Castle Nobel Michel."

Regina: "Wh-What...?"

His words brought to mind the first time as we had spoken.

~Remember back then~

Wilfred: "There's a face I've not seen before."

He had shone ine my eyes from the moment as I first laid eyes upon him.

Regina: "Oh... um... h-how do you do. My name is Regina Rosa."

Wilfred: "...Hello there. Is this your first time here?"

The atmosphere there made it hard to approach anyone. I had been at a loss when I first visited Castle Nobel Michel and he had immediately picked up on that.

~Present~

(I never noticed it at the time, but...)

(Thinking back on it now...)

(Maybe it was Wilfred's kindness that led him to approach me and address me...)

I thought absently to myself as his blue eyes peered into mine.

Wilfred: "...What are you thinking about?"

Regina: "Oh... nothing."

I replied with a smiled and then a knock came at the door, as followed by Lord Michel and Zain stepping in.

Nobel: "Congratulations on your marriage. It was a splendid ceremory."

We both kneeled and bowed our heads before him.

Wilfred: "Thank you for coming all of this way to see us."

Wilfred: "Your words alone do us a great honor."

Lord Michel smiled brightly.

Nobel: "Come now, don't be so stiff and formal on such a wonderful occasion."

Nobel: "You two are the stars here, right?"

Regina: "Oh, Lord Michel..."

Nobel: "Really, I mean it... you can just act like you normally do."

Nobel: "Thinking back..."

Nobel: "It seems that leaving Regina in your hands..."

Nobel: "Was the right move on my part."

Wilfred: "Lord Michel..."

Lord Michel left the room with a cheerful smile. Zain started to follow him and then he swiftly turned to face us.

Zain: "It was an honor to witness you today, Lady Regina. You were incredibly beautiful."

He said with a low bow of his head.

Zain: "Prince Wilfred, you were awe-inspring as well."

Zain: "I am filled with envy that you could make such a lovely princess your own."

(A lovely princess...)

I felt my cheeks growing as flamed are red. Prince Wilfred draped an arm over my shoulder.

Wilfred: "...Thank you, Zain."

Zain: "I was happiness for you both. And with that, I must go."

he said as stepping out. For some reason, Prince Wilfred let out a breath of relief as he dropped his arm from around me.

(Wilfred...?)

I started to open my mouth to speak up to him, but when another knock sounded at the door. I opened the door and this time it was Prince Stephen and Lady Cecille who that stepped inside. Prince Wilfred took a look at Prince Stephen and he broke out into a smile.

Wilfred: "Ah... congratulations on your Nobel Prize."

Regina: "Yes, congratulations."

We said to him and he scratched his head awkwardly.

Stephen: "...Thank you. But aren't you two who the ones deserving of congratulation today?"

Stephen: "Congratulations, Wilfred and Regina."

He smiled and Lady Cecille who stepped up from next to him as clad in a beautiful dress.

Cecille: "Congratulations to you both, Prince Wilfred and Lady Regina."

Her demeanor was formal as perhaps because this was a public occasion. She bowed to us with a smile.

Regina: "Thank you very much."

We returned their smiles and Prince Wilfred spoke up.

Wilfred: "So... have you won acceptance from your peers now?"

Prince Stephen and Lady Cecille exchanged brief glances... and they're smiled happily.

Stephen: "Yes, although this Isn't the best place to report such matters."

Stephen: "I'd been planning to visit again another time."

Regina: "You mean...?"

Cecille: "Yes. Now that Stephen has won global recognition for his award-winning research..."

Cecille: "They seem to realize that he's saving many lives..."

Cecille: "And on top of that, there was direct contact from Lord Michel."

Regina: "Wow, Lord Michel?"

Stephen: "There might be some reluctace still, but..."

Stephen: "Even Lord Michel lent his assistance to this matter.

Stephen: "Perhaps that's why the opposition to our marriage has started to cool."

Wilfred: "I see... I'm glad to hear it."

Regina: "Yes, truly..."

We breathed sighs of relief and Prince Stephen bowed his head cripsly to us.

Stephen: "I have you both to thank for that."

Stephen: "Have my most heartfelt thanks, Wilfred and Regina..."

(Goodness...)

A glance showed me that Lady Cecille had tears glimmering in her eyes.

Cecille: "Thank you so much... truly."

Cecille: "We'll work together..."

Cecille: "To become every bit as happy together as you two are."

Regina: "Cecille..."

I quietly took her hand and I saw beautiful teardrops roll down her cheeks. A feeling of soft warmth welled up within me. Then Claude entered.

Claude: "I beg your pardon. It's time to prepare for your greeting to the people..."

Prince Stephen and Lady Cecille took the hint and they took their leave. We started to taking care of our clothes and makeup with the help of the castle staff and maids. Once all of that was finished...

Claude: "Now then... it's time for your first post-wedding duty."

Claude: "A formal greeting from the two of you to the citizens."

Claude said as then Prince Wilfred turned to him and he bowed his head.

Wilfred: "Claude... thank you."

(Huh!?)

Claude and I looked bewildered at the unexpected display.

Claude: "Prince Wilfred...?"

Wilfred: "It's only because of you that we've come face to face with this day."

Wilfred: "I have you to thank you for your aid all of this time and with the wedding as well."

Wilfred: "Thank you from the bottom of my heart."

I could see the tears brimming in Claude's eyes.

Claude: "Please... you're too kind, my prince."

(Wilfred...)

I felt warm at the sight of their exchange.

Wilfred: "I'm sure that Regina and I will both continue to give you as no end of grief..."

Wilfred: "So I'll be looking forward to continuing to work with you."

Prince Wilfred rose with a smile and I bowed to Claude at his side.

Regina: "...I look forward to working with you."

Claude pressed his lips tightly and he gave a bow.

Claude: "Yes, of course! I look forward to working with you two."

Wilfred: "We'll be off, then."

Claude: "...Yes sir. Do take care."

Prince Wilfred turned his gaze to me and he offered me an arm.

Wilfred: "Come, my princess. Give me your hand."

His smile and sweet words. I went right along with his prompt and I took his arm.

Regina: "...Right."

I felt warmth where we touched and a renewed tension within myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing their discussion with Prince Wilfred and his new wife... Prince Stephen and Lady Cecille were in another room as gazing down on the courtyard filled with citizens awaiting the newlyweds.

Cecille: "My goodness... look at all of the people waiting for them."

Stephen: "Yes... that could have been us, you know."

Stepehn: "Having people waiting for us that way."

Lady Cecille's expression grew slightly clouded.

Cecille: "Be honest... did you want the throne?"

Stephen: "Far from it... Wilfred's far better suited to the throne than I am."

Stephen: "Besides... I have a cause of my own."

Cecille: "Stephen..."

Stephen: "Let me ask you... did you want to become a princess?"

Stephen: "I saw your eyes are shine at the sight of that tiara."

Prince Stephen grinned and Lady Cecille shrunk a bit and she's blushing.

Cecille: "Well... it was so pretty."

Cecille: "But I didn't want to become a princess."

She smiled and leaned against Prince Stephen quietly.

Cecille: "After all..."

Cecille: "My childhood wish was only to be your bride."

Stephen: "Cecille..."

Their hearts were joined anew after over a decade. Their lips slowly came together as if in affirmation of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped out onto the balcony with Prince Wilfred and the people cheers almost overwhelmed me. I looked toward the source of them and I saw a great many citizens looking up at us.

Wilfred: "They're all waiting for words of greeting from you."

Prince WIlfred smiled out to the people. I waved to them at his side. When I did, they all smiled back to me as happily. I felt warm inside at the sight of all those smiling faces.

(This is what it means to be a princess... but, this is real me as princess...)

By all rights, I should have been among the people there. But here I was standing at his side and I waving to them. I felt almost bewilered. But yet, the warmth within me etched its own place there. That I might never forget it as long as I live. And I vowed once more inwardly. As never to let my position go to my head and never to forget how it feels to be a critizen. To keep those things in mind in my role as a princess.

Wilfred: "...I give my deepest thanks to each and every one of you for your warm wishes."

Wilfred: "I stand here with Regina to say..."

Wilfred: "That, we will do our utmost for the Philip Kingdom and its people."

His words to the citizens were greeted with even louder cheers. I murmured softly while gazing at his dignified side profile.

Regina: "Wilfred... thank you."

It should have been too soft to hear over the loud cheers around us. But he looked at me right in the eyes.

Wilfred: "Hm...?"

His eyes are always watching me.

Regina: "Ah, n-nothing..."

The emotions welling up within me left me too choked up to find the right words. But if I had to say something, anything..."

Regina: "But... I'm so happy."

My words seemed to reach him. He leaned in close as his hand coming up to my cheek.

(Ah...)

All of his feelings for me came through in a rush as his lips met mine. My love for him seemed to have no limit. I heard a faint whisper escape from his lips between our kisses.

Wilfred: "I swear again, before the people."

(What...?)

Wilfred: "...To love my princess, Regina, for as long as I live."

Wilfred: "And to protect her."

He gave me another vow-sealing kiss as cheers rang out in the distance.

(Wilfred...)

He was my prince in the truest sense. He had been so since before we met. He continued to be so after we met... and he would always be so now as forever and ever.

~End of (Second Sequel) Chapter 5: Royal Wedding Story~

*HAPPY ENDING* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81 0 18
A STORY OF A GIRL WHO WENT THROUGH AWFUL LIFE AND MADE SOMETHING OF HERSELF WITH HER UNKNOWN TALENT. SHE ONLY fights WHEN NECESSARY BUT IF YOU COME F...
22.2K 1K 31
Regina is mourning her love, when she thinks she has time to process losing the love of her life, her whole world gets turned upside down when the Qu...
10.6K 335 20
20 years after the evil queen's curse was broken, the residents of Storybrooke are back in the enchanted forest, with children of their own... There...
4.3K 41 11
Abandoned by her alpha father left to live with her aunt and cousins, treated unfairly she runs away in an attempt to find her freedom. Little did Na...