Im not yo mate tho (Completed)

By shonme2K17

???????????????? I started at him in shocked and disbelief of what he was telling me. "I'm sorry... what? " ... More

Cast
$Good by daddy😭😥
$$$I was there for u bihhh
Shout out
$$$$"The King"
$$$$$"ain't no fairytale bs
6👏Slap her ass back
7😕That awkward moment
Info
8)Meet who now?
9)I would rather fuck E.T
10. love at first sight
11)Who df is Fred? part 1
12) Who df is Fred? part 2
13)Reunion
14) Movies & Facetime
FyI
15) Remember my bestie
16)Meeting the pack
17) Let's talk
18.)You can sing
19.) Girls night🎉🍻🎈
20)Nick?
21)Wendy's
To my fellow readers
22)No filter
23)Phantos
24)Mutual
25)Dreams
26)Pancakes &Tests part 1.
27)Pancakes & Tests Part.2
28)two Big head babies
29)Catchin' up with da boys
30)Birthday boys & Date
31)Plane
32)Plane crash
33)The news
34)The Stages
35)Babygirl
36)she's twelve
37)Thirteen
38)Home again
39)Springfling
40)The mate talk
41)Background
42)Now
43)New Book
44)Mysterious man
Finish with this book

$$You dumped me for her

554 16 0
By shonme2K17

Star pov
(Flash back a week ago)
It was my bday and the alpha of this pack decided to give me a birthday party. I didn't know why cause I never met him before but I heard he was dated Alex so that probably explains a lot. Anyway everybody was there well not my brother cause he never liked our mom and he was basically ten years older than me. I was having a good time until I spotted my sister Alex and some man who had his arms around her waist. They was heading towards me with a smirk on they're faces. I wouldn't think much of it until I noticed my mom smiling at me like she won the lottery. It wouldn't be scary af if she never smiled at me before. Anyway I turned from her and looked at the man with Alex and notice how cute he was with blonde hair, pink lips and hottest smirk on his face. My sister and I use to be close but when she became sixteen she start acting brand new and also started talking to older men just like mom.
"Happy birthday sis. "
Alex said breaking the uncomfortable silence that had happen when they showed up.
Nodding my head towards he I looked at the cute stranger expecting him to say something other than staring at me with a smile on his face.
"Oh, I'm Shawn and I'm the alpha of this pack. "
He told me like I should care about it. I mean why would I tho?
"Ok and? "
"I Shawn reje-"
"Excuse me"
I cut him off in confusion.
"You might not know this but your my mate and I refuse to accept that. " Shawn said.
"What you mean? "
I said.
"What I mean is I don't want you as my mate I'll rather take Alex instead. Since you know, she's my girlfriend"
I stared at him in shocked and disbelief of what he was telling me.
"I'm sorry...what?
" I am rejecting you Star.
I look from him to my sister who was smiling like she just won the best thing in the world.
"For her? "
I ask just to be sure that I wasn't hearing things.
"Yes, I chose Alex. "
In the moment I was a little disappointed but since I wasn't a wolf or lycan I didn't feel the bond that much plus he didn't give it time to work long enough for me to.
"Ok, go ahead then. "
I told him with a straight face.
"I alpha Shawn Martin reject you Starella Glover as my Luna and mate. "
I don't know why but I laugh so loud that it made Alex jump.
"Alright Shawn. I Starella Glover accept your rejection. "
Next thing you know, his ass on the floor crying in pain with Alex by his side. And with that I walk away from my soulmate and ex sister.
(End of flashback)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 63K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
2.6K 118 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
23.2M 652K 56
[#1 in wearwolf 6/8/17] "Come on Jenna. Just one word." He taunt. He gripped my wrist in one hand and trailed his hand down my side to my hips. His h...
102K 4.3K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...