Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

By SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 1
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Second Sequel) Chapter 3

95 2 0
By SayakoKomori

Even my wonderful long-awaited date with Prince Wilfred... was cut short by a phone call to him from Prince Stephen. We hastened back to Philip Castle. And we made our way to the hospital to where Lady Cecille's father had been taken. He was in critical condition. Because of that, there was no telling when we'd get to see him... but we ran across Lady Cecille in the hallway. She told us all about it... and she tears running down her cheeks.

Cecille: "As we told you before, our relatives have been raising a fuss about my broken-off engagement with Wilfred..."

Cecille: "Father has borne the full force of those complaints for our sakes."

Regina: "Lady Cecille..."

Regina: "Was this about what you came to discuss with me when you visited, before?"

She looked away sharply.

Cecille: "...I'm sorry."

Cecille: "Stephen is working so hard and I was afraid of acting selfish in the face of that..."

Lady Cecille started sobbing and Prince Wilfred spoke up.

Wilfred: "Stephen's been at the doctor's side ever since the breakoff."

Wilfred: "He's been working ceaselessly on research as so critical that it could win about him as a Nobel Prize."

Wilfred: "But yet, your relatives still refuse to accept it?"

Cecille: "Yes..."

According to Prince Wilfred, but Prince Stephen was doing research on a certain virus with a certain researcher friend. They had made a new discovery. It had won them both great recognition. And prospects seemed to point to a Nobel Prize for them, but...

Regina: "Wait... the Nobel Prize is a pretty famous prize, isn't it?"

Regina: "And nothing's changed, despite that?"

Cecille: "That's... that's right."

Cecille: "It might not have been that way if not for Stephen being in line for the throne..."

Cecille: "They're being stubborn, too..."

She looked like she was ready to break down crying. I felt a twinge at the sight of her.

Wilfred: "But your parents accept it, yes?"

Cecille: "...Yes. They've been accepting of Stephen and I being together..."

Cecille: "And they've given every encouragment to his choice to live out his life as a doctor..."

She said as she holding her head in her hands.

Cecille: "But Father's standing between us and them. With his collapse..."

Cecille: "If they go after Stephen again, I'd just..."

Prince Wilfred gave a soft murmur in reply as his expression pained.

Wilfred: "...I'm sorry. If only I'd realzied sooner..."

Cecille: "No, don't be..."

Cecille: "I mean... Stephen didn't want you to know about it, Wilfred..."

Her words left Wilfred and I both perplexed.

Regina: "But why? They're brothers..."

Cecille: "Well..."

She started to say... then she fell silent. Prince Wilfred finished her sentence for her.

Wilfred: "It's precisely because we're brothers, isn't it?"

Regina: "What...?"

I gave a soft gasp when I looked up at Prince Wilfred's face.

(Oh, Wilfred...)

He looked like a little boy ready to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina: "Wilfred... are you okay...?"

We had returned to Philip Castle. I followed Prince Wilfred to his room out of concern for him. He hadn't spoken a word since the hospital.

Wilfred: "Yeah..."

He said and he looking at me for several moments. Then he embraced me tightly.

(Wilfred...)

Wilfred: "Ever since we met, Regina..."

Wilfred: "I've wanted to be stronger than before, but yet... in her I'm still so weak."

Regina: "Huh..."

I replied in confusion and he relaxed his arms from their embrace as looking startled.

Wilfred: "Er... never mind... sorry. What am I even saying...?"

He turned away as he seeming to shrink in place. But I patted his back lightly.

Regina: "...You're right. But it's not like you at all!"

He remained silent.

(...Whoopsie... but maybe I should have said it more gently...)

But when he turned around and he had his usual smile back in place.

Wilfred: "Yes... you're right. Sorry."

May this free him from the anguish he's borne... I wished inwardly while accepting all of his warmth.

Wilfred: "Its because I have you like that I can be myself..."

He murmured as his lips ran down my neck to my chest. Flesh met flesh, our breaths grew mingled... and I let our hearts become one. Together, we could overcome things of that could never be endured alone. We shared that sentiment strongly with each other. ...Through the heat of our bodies, so hot it burned.

~Warning: Smut (Lemon) is coming~

Prince Wilfred took off our clothes when he lick my neck with his tongue to making me gasp and moans softly. He moved down as he kisses my left thigh and he lick my core softly with his tongue as I cried out because he lick my core deeper but he thrust his tongue inside my core to deeper when I hold his head with my hands as I cried.

Regina: "Ah... mmm... mmmha.... haaa... ahhh... Wilfred..."

He heard me as moans when he pull his tongue away from my core as he position himself to push his shaft in my core harder as I gasp. He started to move his hips when I wrapped my legs around his waist to his thrusted into me deeper as rhythm slapped our skins deeper and deepest filled in the bedroom as our moans, I cried and moan softly, he grunt and groan softly.

Regina: "W-Wilfred..."

Wilfred: "Regina..."

Our lips are kissed when his skin slapped against my skin deeper as inhuman speed-up and I moans into his kisses, but I felt his shaft are throbbing because he's gonna cum. He hold my waist with his hands to thrusted in me deepest then inhuman speed-up pace as we moans softly filled in the room.

Regina: "I-I... I'm gonna cum."

Wilfred: "Regina!"

He moans my name as soft-loud and he groan then he thrusted in me deepest and deepest pace, I cried out when he rammed in my womb to shooting his cum in my womb as our body are shaking and he groans softly. He pulled his shaft out of my core as he laid down next to me on the bed when I turned around to face him and our lips as kissed. Then we fall asleep.

~End of Smut (Lemon) is over~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Prince Wilfred and I having some breakfast together and he abruptly spoke up at one point.

Wilfred: "Claude. Sorry, but would you mind cancelling everything on my schedule today?"

Claude had been on standby in our room and he gawked openly the request.

Claude: "...Sir? Er, what's this about...?"

Wilfred: "Regina... let's go see Stephen, shall we?"

His dignified looks signified that he was back to normal. I met his eyes with a smile and a firm nod.

Regina: "...Right."

Claude observed the two of us and he gave a deep bow as if catching on to something.

Claude: "...Very good, sir. I'll make the arrangements immediately."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Hours later. Prince Wilfred and I invited Stephen to a hotel near where he worked. We met in a private room in the hotel to avoid outside attention.

Stephen: "So you would up entangled in this anyway... I'm sorry."

Wilfred: "Please, I don't mind it. I'd just like to know what you plan on doing next."

Prince Wilfred queried and Prince Stephen started to looking around away from him.

Stephen: "Well... I don't have anything specific planned yet."

Wilfred: "What's been your plan going into this?"

Stephen: "What...?"

Wilfred: "You planned to continue working as a doctor and you accept the Nobel Prize, yes?"

Stephen gave a self-deprecating smile in reply.

Stephen: "Yeah... I'd been hoping the situation might take a turn for the better if I received a prestigious award."

Stephen: "But everything I do pales in comparison to inheritance of the throne."

Wilfred: "Stephen..."

Stephen: "That just hit home for me now."

His bitter tone had no effect on Prince Wilfred's neutral expression.

Wilfred: "In that case... would you take the throne?"

(What...?)

Stephen: "...What?"

Prince Stephen's eyes widened just as mine did the same and... his lips relaxed into a smile.

Stephen: "...That could work too, I suppose. Would you relinquish it?"

Stephen said offhandedly to which mean... Prince Wilfred rose to his feet... and he grabbed Stephen by his collar.

(W-Wilfred...!? No!)

Wilfred: "Would you cut it out!? What do YOU want to do?"

Wilfred: "Do you even care about making Cecille happy?"

Wilfred: "Or her parents!?"

The one who standing before me was not the calm as collected Prince Wilfred about that I knew. I spoke up in an effort to interject between the two of them.

Regina: "Stop it!"

Both of them are frozen in place at my words.

((A/N: YES! THAT'S MY GIRL! back to story xDD ))

Regina: "Wilfred... please... calm yourself..."

Then, Prince Wilfred took a deep breath and let it out in an effort to calm himself before he releasing Prince Stephen.

Wilfred: "Ah... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over to me..."

Regina: "You too, Prince Stephen..."

Regina: "Shouldn't you consider about Lady Cecille's feelings a little bit more?"

Regina: "The way this is going, it's just..."

Prince Stephen looked off of pained.

Stephen: "...I know that."

Wilfred: "Stephen..."

Stephen: "I know about this is all because I sought to be a doctor. And, given that..."

He said as he looking straight at Prince Wilfred.

Stephen: "If I took over the throne and I stayed with her would that make everyone happy?"

Stephen: "Wasn't it only because of me for that you decided to inherit the throne?"

Prince Wilfred was speechless and his expression pained.

Stephen: "No. I'm sorry. What am I even saying now...?"

Stephen: "I know you have troubles of your own..."

Prince Wilfred opened his eyes sharply at that remark.

Wilfred: "...I'll be the first to admit of that I used to have my share of trouble over the inheritance of the throne."

Wilfred: "But now. I'm fully aware of my own position."

His voice rang out surprisingly clear.

Wilfred: "Besides, I have Regina now."

(What?)

Wilfred: "I want to be the kind of king..."

Wilfred: "That makes Regina want to follow me."

Wilfred: "And the kind of king, that makes the people feel the same way."

Regina: "Wilfred..."

His sincere feelings warmed me up inside.

Stephen: "I... see..."

Wilfred: "What about you?"

Wilfred: "Did you feel as halfhearted about being a doctor as you just sounded?"

Wilfred: "Is that the man Cecille chose to follow?"

Stephen bit down tightly on his lips then he slowly rose to his feet.

Stephen: "I'm sorry, but... I don't think further discussions would help matters at all."

Stephen: "I'll see myself out."

Prince Stephen left the room and Prince Wilfred heaved a heavy sigh.

Wilfred: "...I'm sorry about that. Because that was unseemly of me."

He looked at me with pained eyes and I gave him an assuring smile.

Regina: "Don't be... I can only hope your sentiments get through to Prince Stephen."

Wilfred: "...Yes."

He brushed my cheek and he smiled gently to me.

Wilfred: "I'm... glad you're with me, Regina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Several hours after our talk with Stephen. A man and a woman were speaking in the hallway of a certain hospital.

Woman A: "A withdrawal? This is so sudden... but why?"

Man A: "Your father is in such terrible condition."

Man A: "How could I be expected to just trot blithely over to an award ceremony?"

Woman A: "But... it's such a prestigious award."

Woman A: "If you receive it, surely the others will come around..."

The man sharply shook off the woman's hand when she tried to cling to him. She slowly lowered the hand as startled.

Man A: "...I'm sorry."

Man A: "But it's a fact that nothing short of the throne will make accepted in their eyes."

Man A: "I can't keep this up... it would do such wrong to your father."

Woman A: "Don't say that... calm down. I'm proud of the path as you've chosen for yourself."

Woman A: "What does it matter whether you take the throne or not...?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears.

Woman A: "You're who you are, right... Stephen?"

Her tears drops rolled down her cheeks. He clenched his jaw tightly and he embrace her. And... he murmured absently.

Man A: "Wilfred said that..."

Woman A: "What...?"

She looked up at him and he released her and he turned away.

Man A: "Never mind. Sorry... just leave me alone for a bit."

He left at a brusque pace as if he trying to escape from his own anguish. But... never realizing that the further as he came from that spot as the more anguished as he grew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...That night. As I paced around my room, Prince Wilfred paid me an unannounced visit.

Wilfred: "Regina... are you up?"

Regina: "Hm... what's that matter?"

I asked him as I seeing him in an unusual state.

Wilfred: "Have you heard anything from Stephen?"

Regina: "No, not really. Why...?"

Wilfred: "I see... of course not."

He sighed and my eyes widened.

Regina: "...Did something happen?"

Prince Wilfred's expression got a visible twinge.

Wilfred: "He's become impossible to reach."

Wilfred: "Even Cecille has fallen out of contract with him."

(Oh no...)

He looked right at me.

Wilfred: "It's not just that, either."

Wilfred: "From what Cecille told me about Stephen was considering withdrawing from the running for the Nobel Prize."

(What!? Withdrawing...!?)

Wilfred: "I doubt it would happen, but..."

Wilfred: "Could he possibly be considering giving up being a doctor?"

Wilfred: "It's unthinkable, right?"

He muttered anxiously and I reached out to take hold of his arm.

(I doubt that would happen... he hasn't said anything to Lady Cecille?)

Regina: "Well... I was thinking of paying a visit to Lady Cecille's father tomorrow."

Regina: "I can ask her if I see her."

Prince Wilfred gave me a nod.

Wilfred: "Do it... I'll try to find Stephen."

He took my hand and he squeezed it tightly. His hand was a bit cold and I brought my other hand around to clasp over it gently.

(If only there was something I could do...)

But... only a few weeks were left until the ceremony. Even in the midst of the unexpected situation we found ourselves in, Prince Wilfred was with me and we sought a path to resolve it all together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Years ago, in a certain place.

Young Boy: "Leaving? What do you mean you're leaving?"

Older Boy: "I... want to be a doctor."

Older Boy: "So I want to leave soon... and I start the studying..."

The young boy was visibly stunned by the older boy's words.

Young Boy: "A doctor...?"

Older Boy: "Do you remember about getting lost in the mountains when we went there to play?"

Young Boy: "...Yes, I got hurt badly then... and I got a high fever..."

Older Boy: "That's right. The kingdom couldn't act in an appropriate amount of time."

Older Boy: "So I accepted aid from Lord Michel to rescue you."

The young boy started at the older boy as listening silently.

Older Boy: "When I saw you back then, injured and prone..."

Older Boy: "I feared the worst... and all I could do was cry."

Young Boy: "Well, I guess it did get dangerous because of how long it took find us."

Young Boy: "At least, that's what I heard later."

Older Boy: "Yes... in a word, we owe Lord Michel our lives."

Young Boy: "But if you're saying that... wasn't I the one of that got rescued?"

The older boy smiled.

Older Boy: "Maybe so, but... if Lord Michel hadn't aided us..."

Older Boy: "We might not be standing here today."

He said as gazing off into the distance as if reminiscing.

Older Boy: "Besides... after we went to thank him together, so I called upon Lord Michel as many times."

Older Boy: "I learned of his illness about that way..."

The older boy's brows furrowed as he spoke.

Older Boy: "When I did, I..."

Older Boy: "I decided I wanted to grow capable of saving the lives of Lord Michel and the others."

Older Boy: "Of course there's also the debt of gratitude I feel toward him."

Young Boy: "I see how you feel, but..."

Young Boy: "What would you do about taking the throne? Who else would take it?"

Older Boy: "Well..."

The older boy looked down at the younger boy and the younger boy's eyes widened.

Young Boy: "You don't mean me...?"

Older Boy: "I do. I would feel safe leaving it your hands.""

Older Boy: "I'm sure Father and Mother would be willing to accept it as well."

Young Boy: "You can't do that... that's so selfish."

Young Boy: "I know that you want to save lives and that you feel indebted to Lord Michel."

Young Boy: "...But that has nothing to do with this!"

The boy's fretul look gave the older boy a clouded expression.

Older Boy: "I know it's selfish..."

Older Boy: "I know that if I leave here, I'll be dumping it in your lap."

Young Boy: "Then..."

Older Boy: "But... I've spent years thinking about this over... and this is the decision I've made."

Older Boy: "I want to do all I can to cure the illness Lord Michel suffers from."

Older Boy: "He saved your life."

Older Boy: "Can't you understand that...?"

The young boy met the elder boy's eyes for several moment... before he sighing softly.

Young Boy: "Of course I can't understand it."

He said as casting his eyes downward.

Older Boy: "I... I see. Of course not."

Older Boy: "It's come out of nowhere from your view... it must bother you greatly."

A long silence ensued between them before the young boy spoke up again.

Young Boy: "If... if you leave here... you'd better make that dream come true."

Older Boy: "What? Then you'll...?"

The young boy kept speaking as his gaze downward as not looking up at the elder boy.

Young Boy: "...Just promise me that."

Older Boy: "Okay... I will. I swear it."

It was a promise sworn between two brothers in their childhood.

~End of (Second Sequel) Chapter 3: Royal Wedding Day 3~

To Be Continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 335 20
20 years after the evil queen's curse was broken, the residents of Storybrooke are back in the enchanted forest, with children of their own... There...
64.2K 962 18
Elle is the daughter of Elsa, her father is- well that's the thing she doesn't know! After a horrible breakup Elle meets a new group of friends. The...
4.3K 41 11
Abandoned by her alpha father left to live with her aunt and cousins, treated unfairly she runs away in an attempt to find her freedom. Little did Na...
6.3K 231 5
Regina Mills is a princess who hates every guy that her mother forces upon her. Until one day, Cora doesn't take no for an answer. Regina is brought...