Be My Princess: Wilfred A. Sp...

Od SayakoKomori

Enjoy! Regina Rosa is a princess, she can't find her family because she lost her mother, father and her littl... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue
(Sequel) Chapter 1
(Sequel) Chapter 2
(Sequel) Chapter 3
(Sequel) Chapter 4
(Sequel) Chapter 5
(Sequel) Chapter 6
(Sequel) Chapter 7
(Sequel) Chapter 8
Sequel Epilogue
(Second Sequel) Chapter 2
(Second Sequel) Chapter 3
(Second Sequel) Chapter 4
(Second Sequel) Chapter 5
(Second Sequel) Ending Story
Princess Sequel Prologue
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 1
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 2
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 3
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 4
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 5
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 6
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 7
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 8
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 9
(Princess Sequel) Chapter 10
(Princess Sequel) Epilogue

(Second Sequel) Chapter 1

162 5 0
Od SayakoKomori

((Ignore "Buy"... this is NOT buy about wattpad. You should buy App from Voltage! On your phone to go to Playstore!))

The tiara gleamed inside its see-through case. It was a historic relic as passed down from queen to queen for generations in the Spencer family.

(Soon as it will finally adorn my head...)

This room as also held the other important jewelry as that belonged to the Spencer family. It made me about picture of Robert and his granddaughter Anna's faces. Robert was the one in charge of everything pertaining to the Spencer jewelry collection as from crafting to repair.

(It was rough about back then...)

I had been involved in an incident with them. But with the safe as return of the jewelry as that had been on display, but in the Ellen Art Museum as things had settled back down quietly. For my wedding with Prince Wilfred of the Philip Kingdom, so Robert had put in a fair amount of maintenance and repair work. But now, it was all finished. As the day of the ceremony drew ever nearer as I found myself growing more and more antsy.

(Sometimes, I still wonder if I'm dreaming...)

(To be able to get married to Wilfred... and to become a princess from myself. But it's remind as queen...)

Lately, I had been spending all my time at Philip Castle. I was learning the formalities of being a princess and making preparations for the wedding ceremony. Whenever the training and preparations started to weigh heavily on me as I had to, but I gaze upon this tiara. It's beautiful glimmer as soothed my heart. It was almost as if it was encouraging me.

(But I know it's just my imagination...)

(But it feels like it's cheering me up...)

In the midst of my musings when I heard the footsteps approaching.

(Could it be... Wilfred...?)

Prince Wilfred had been busy with state duties as of late as which only it made me want to see him more. But when I turned around, it was Claude standing before me.

(Ah... it's Claude.)

When he saw my expression and his lips curled into a self-deprecating smile.

Claude: "My sincerest apologies for not being Prince Wilfred."

Regina: "Please, that's not what I..."

Claude: "Lady Regina, you wear your heart on your sleeve."

(Ack!?)

Claude: "You needn't concern about yourself with it around me, but do be more careful in formal situations."

Claude was usually so stern, but yet... today he spoke gently for some reason. But... no, he was softening about his stern tone in my presence.

Regina: "Alright... I'm sorry."

With my response, he moved to usher me from the room.

Claude: "Lady Cecille is present."

Regina: "...Lady Cecille? Is she here?"

Lady Cecille was Prince Wilfred's former fiance. However, she had always loved Prince Wilfred's elder brother Prince Stephen instead. As with Prince Wilfred choosing to take my hand. She was engaged to Prince Stephen instead now.

(But what's she's doing here on such a short notice?)

I hastened to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecille: "...Ah, Regina..."

Cecille: "I'm sorry to trouble you during such a busy time."

Regina: "Oh please, don't be... but it's been quite some time."

Regina: "So... how have things been with Prince Stephen?"

She gave a strained smile in reply.

Cecille: "Mm... we've had our ups and downs."

Cecille: "But forget about me. How are things on your end?"

Cecille: "You're all the talk of the Philip Kingdom right now, I imagine."

Lady Cecille wasn't kidding. News about us was all over TV, newspapers, magazines, and every other major media outlet.

Regina: "Well, you're right about that."

Regina: "Some of the things about they're reporting and even I didn't know about."

I said with a light shrug of my shoulders. Of course, judging from the nature of the reports. The people were eager to see the wedding as that much was clear. But I couldn't help but I feel pressured by it all.

Cecille: "That must be difficult."

Cecille: "Not that as I'm the one of to talk. After all, it could be me in your shoes now if you weren't around."

She said with a cheerful smile as eliciting a smile of relief from me.

Cecille: "I understand there's also to be a separate rececption party for the people on the day of the wedding?"

Regina: "Why yes... but we wanted that. So both of me and him."

Cecille: "Both of you?"

Cecille: "I have a hard time imagining Wilfred proposing that of his own accord..."

Cecille: "Wasn't your idea, Regina?"

My heart gave a thump as I smiled awkwardly back to her.

Regina: "Well... er..."

Regina: "I was the one to bring up, so yes. But Wilfred was quick to second the idea..."

She tittered lightly.

Cecille: "Of course he did... Wilfred's head over heels for you."

Cecille: "Wouldn't he do anything for you, within reason?"

(Head over heels...? What the heck?)

Even I could feel my own cheeks are blushing as I tried to deny it. But despite my reaction as her expression grew clouded.

Cecille: "Really... I'm so jealous of you, Regina..."

Regina: "Seriously... Lady Cecille...?"

I started to ask what she meant when a knock interrupted me.

Claude: "I beg your pardon."

Claude: "...Lady Regina, it's approaching time for the wedding rehearsal."

Cecille: "What's this? A wedding rehearsal?"

Lady Cecille smiled brightly.

Cecille: "How eager you must all be..."

Cecille: "Well, I suppose it's a Spencer family ceremony..."

Cecille: "It only makes sense."

She rose to her feet as drawing our conversation to a close with a bow of her head to me.

Cecille: "I'm sorry to bother you in the midst of all this..."

Cecille: "But I'm glad I got to see your face, Regina."

Regina: "Oh please... I should be apologizing for not spending any longer with you..."

Even as I replied to her as something bothered me about this.

(Something doesn't seem right about this...)

But Claude's voice intruded upon my thoughts.

Claude: "Come, Lady Regina... we should make haste."

Regina: "Oh... right."

(Was there something about she wanted to talk to me about...?)

It was quite a while before it hit me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ceremony hall of Castle Nobel Michel had been reserved for the wedding. Prince Wilfred and I carried out our rehearsal there. I felt my chest tighten at the sight of Prince Wilfred's face again after so long.

(Oh my goodness... I love Wilfred so much...)

I walked slowly as clad in the mock wedding dress arranged for me to wear at the rehearsal, stepping up to the object of my adoration. I stole a quick appraising glance at him as my side, and...

(Oh my...)

For some reason, he was blushing and in sharp contrast to his typical cool demeanor.

Regina: "Wilfred...?"

I addressed him and he gazed steadily at me.

Wilfred: "Oh, er... I was just thinking how gorgeous as you looked."

He smiled faintly.

Wilfred: "Though I'm sure you'll be even lovelier on the day of the real ceremony."

His gaze was filled with warm affection as making my pulse quicken.

Wilfred: "It's enough to make me want to take you away."

Wilfred: "I haven't seen you in so long now."

(Oh, Wilfred...)

Wilfred: "When I hear your voice and I want to see you..."

Wilfred: "And when I see you and I want to touch you..."

He said when he reaching his hand up to my cheek... just as I felt his fingertips brush my cheek and our lips met. Then we heard a voice cry out.

???: "P-Prince Wilfred! This is a rehearsal, sir!"

The warmth of his lips drew softly away and I saw Claude looking us cause he's blushing beet red.

Wilfred: "...This is part of the rehearsal, you know. Do you have a problem with that?"

Claude: "B-But, sir..."

I spoke up in deference to Claude who was stuck standing there as he's blushing furiously.

Regina: "Oh, Wilfred... you always take that tone with Claude."

Regina: "You shouldn't give him grief here... of all places."

Wilfred: "...Grief?"

Wilfred: "The way I saw it and I was simply asking for his opinion on what manner of kiss, it would be appropriate for exchanging vows."

He said in his usual way and he's leaning in toward me once more.

Regina: "Come now, Wilfred..."

I gently pushed him away and I smiled to Claude.

Regina: "I'm sorry about this, Claude."

Regina: "How should we proceed after this point?"

Claude's expression relaxed.

Claude: "Ah... yes. After this point, you would..."

The ceremony hall of Castle Nobel Michel was off-limits to all but royalty. I felt overwhelmed by the majesty of there. But yet, I followed Claude's instructions. Proceeding with the wedding rehearsal alongside Prince Wilfred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regina: "Come on... don't you feel sorry for after you teasing him like that?"

We were spending the night in a room as the Michel had set aside for us. Prince Wilfred had wasted no time for making himself right at home when I spoke up to him.

Wilfred: "...Teasing?"

He took a sip of black tea, that Zain had provided. And he looked up at me with a perplexed expression.

Regina: "I'm talking about Claude."

Regina: "He's overseen the wedding preparations as not to mention the rehearsal itself..."

Regina: "But I think he has enough on his plate as it is, don't you?"

He smiled faintly and he set down the teacup cause he had been holding.

Wilfred: "I wasn't really teasing him as though..."

He rose to his feet and he slowly stepped over toward me then he embraced me gently.

Wilfred: "What I was doing was... a rehearsal."

His blue eyes gazed right into mine as making the words flee my mind.

(That's not fair as giving me that look...)

After several moments of gazing into my eyes and his lips softly descended upon mine.

Wilfred: "...Is this teasing?"

Regina: "Th-That's not what I mean..."

Wilfred: "Then..."

He pressed my chin upward and he sealed my lips with his own.

(Mm...)

I squirmed as yet, his soft embrace left me as no escape. I felt so constricted as I could barely breathe. His lips parted slightly from mine. And I heard a chuckle.

Regina: "Wi-.."

I started to speak when our lips met once more. This time he tried to press me down upon the bed.

Wilfred: "...Is this teasing?"

I gave him a nod as huffing and I catching my breath. When I did as our entiwined bodies drew apart.

Wilfred: "Then... perhaps tonight I should behave myself and simply go to bed...?"

His eyes had a suspicious tremor to them as if awaiting my reply.

(Ack...)

I said nothing and he turned over in bed with his back to me.

(But this is my first night with Wilfred in so long...)

(Maybe I shouldn't have nodded...)

I sat up as feeling a surge of regret deep down. He slowly turned to face me.

Wilfred: "If you... have something to say, perhaps it would be best to say it...?"

Regina: "Um... I..."

I started to speak, but the words got caught in my throat.

Wilfred: "Is this also... about teasing?"

I tilted my head in confusion. He chuckled when I did.

Wilfred: "...Come here."

(Ah...)

I threw myself into his arms as drawn in by his sweet words.

Wilfred: "...I'll let you go right now if you mind about this."

His sweet whisper made me melt inwardly.

(But I haven't minded any of it as though...)

His lips and his hands ran along my body as warming me up on the inside. A murmur escaped from lips as unbidden.

Regina: "Mm..."

For a moment, his hands are paused and he looked down at me.

Wilfred: "I'm following through about this time, okay...?"

(Ah...)

Wilfred: "After all..."

His eyes held a suspicious tremor as he gazed upon me.

Wilfred: "I don't think you about mind... but not deep down..."

The moment he said it, his lips grew even more eager and our bodies pressed together.

Regina: "Wilfred..."

There was a smoldering heat within me and he fanned it ever hotter. ...So hot as that's could be burn us as both up without leaving any trace.

~Warning: SMUT (LEMON) IS COMING~

I moans his lips as he took off our clothes off then he throw it on the floor as he spread out of my legs widen as he saw my core are getting wet. He drew his face close to my core when he started to lick it deeper as I gasps softly and I placed my hands on his head gentle, I cried out softly because he lick it deeper and deepest.

Regina: "W-Wilfred- ah... if... if you keep licking- ahhh... I-I'm gonna cum."

He smiled to my responsed as he licked my core deepest and deepest as I breathing heavily softly and I felt close when I cums harder in his mouth as he lapped his tongue. He moves back away as he sits up, I sits up to crawl between his thigh. I place my hands on his shaft when he groans, I open my mouth into his shaft to started suck it deeper as he moans softly and groans. He place his hand on top of my head as I keep suck it deeper and he breathing heavily but I felt his shaft are thobbing, but I pull my mouth away from his shaft as I lie down on the bed when I spread out of my legs wider.

Regina: "Come... Wilfred."

I said as he come closer to me when he position himself to push his shaft in my core as I shaky breathing and moans softly then he rammed in my core. I gasps softly, he grabs my thighs with his fingers as he started pounding to thrusted into me deepest and deepest pace while we breathing heavily and moans filled the room. He grunt softly and groans as he rammed my core deepest pace when he let go off my thighs as he grabs my breasts with his hands, he drew his face on my right breasts as he opened his mouth into my nipple and he suck it deeper as he thrusted into me deepest pace as I breathing heavily and moans softly. The bed are moving back and forth and the bed are creaking.

Regina: "I-I'm gonna c-cum..."

I moans and I felt his shaft are throbbing as suddenly he rammed in my spot as he cums filled in my womb as I felt my body are shaking and we panting each other. He pulled his shaft out of my core as he cuddled me and we fall asleep.

*End of Smut (Lemon) is over*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day... Prince Wilfred and I took some breakfast with Lord Michel.

Nobel: "Whew... your wedding ceremony is right around the corner."

Nobel: "Time certainly flies around here."

Nobel: "...Don't you agree, Zain."

Zain gave his soft consent from his position standing near us.

Zain: "Just so, milord."

Nobel: "I had wondered, truly..."

Nobel: "If I would live long enough to see the princes of the 6 kingdoms get married."

Nobel: "To think of that the first of your weddings is Prince Wilfred and Regina, my goodness..."

Wilfred: "We have you to thank for that, Lord Michel."

Wilfred: "After all, it was you..."

Wilfred: "Who entrusted her as care to the Philip Kingdom."

(Oh, right.)

(That was when there had been a fire at the place to where I'd been living...)

Nobel: "Oh, I suppose so... I'm sure that must have been a rough time..."

Nobel: "But it's all turned out nicely enough, don't you think?"

Regina: "Why yes... I should think so."

(If it wasn't for all of that...)

(I might not be together with Wilfred right now...)

Just then, Zain spoke up to Michel.

Zain: "By the way, Lord Michel. About this year's Nobel Prize..."

(Nobel Prize?)

I looked curious and Zain explained.

Zain: "It's a prize awarded to outstanding people..."

Zain: "Regardless of their field as be it science or the arts or something else entirely."

Regina: "...I beg your pardon for being so uninformed."

I said awkwardly and Michel smiled softly.

Nobel: "Please, don't give it a second thought."

Nobel: "...By the way, Prince Wilfred."

Nobel: "I understand Stephen of the Spencer family will be at this year's Nobel Prize event."

(Wow, Prince Stephen is?)

He was Prince Wilfred's elder brother. As the eldest son of the Spencer family as he was originally intended to inherit the throne. But he left the Spencer family as claiming he wanted to become a doctor to help Michel. That had left for Prince Wilfred to take his place. I gave Prince Wilfred an instinctive glance and I saw his eyes widening in surprise.

Wilfred: "Oh... is that right?"

It was rare for his expression to crack in formal situations like this.

Nobel: "My, it seems as you weren't aware."

Nobel: "If that's the case..."

Nobel: "Perhaps you're also unaware of the incident with the Germaine family?"

Prince Wilfred looked taken aback. Michel gave Zain a pointed glance.

Zain: "Your marriage with Lady Regina has been the talk of all the news."

Zain: "But right now, in the Germaine household..."

Zain: "There are questions concerning the broken engagement between you and Lady Cecille."

Prince Wilfred rose to his feet at those words.

Wilfred: "Why would they... why now, of all of times...?"

Zain: "For the moment, I can't say."

Zain: "I shall look further into the matter and notify you of any developments..."

Zain's soft voice must have snapped Prince Wilfred back to his senses. He sat back down with a quiet sigh.

Wilfred: "No... that won't be necessary. I'll look into it on my own end."

It was rare to see him so shaken and the sight of it filled me with anxiety.

(Wilfred's right. But why now...?)

(I mean, there haven't been any questions about it before now...)

Just then, I pictured of Lady Cecille's uneasy expression when she last visited me.

(Wait... did she come to discuss about this with me?)

It should have been nothing more than tiny embers as that would go out on their own if left alone. But yet, they had smoldered out of our sight. And now they had slowly as quietly started to spread their flames. This is was the first of that about Prince Wilfred or I learned of any of this.

~End of (Second Sequel) Chapter 1: Royal Wedding Day 1~

To Be Continued... 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

21.3K 411 16
What if the former Evil Queen-Regina Mills and The Prince of Thieves-Robin Hood had a daughter? What if the Dark Curse is never cast? What if a true...
6.3K 231 5
Regina Mills is a princess who hates every guy that her mother forces upon her. Until one day, Cora doesn't take no for an answer. Regina is brought...
137K 4.5K 59
Slightly estranged and distanced, Emma Swan's younger sister, Ivy, decides to visit town. A town that she could have no idea how much it would change...
8 0 4
As a princess who is next in line to become queen. It's hard to stay locked up in your palace. The princess decides to run away and start some troub...