Secrets

By crazydirectioner226

Allison was a normal 17 year old senior till she went back for her senior year of high school. She had her be... More

Secrets
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 38

283 11 0
By crazydirectioner226

I got home and I didn't see anyone here. I'm kind of glad that no one is. I don't want to deal with my parents asking questions. I just kind of want to be alone. I do want to talk to Niall though. I feel bad that I haven't been around him lately. I know he'll help be get over this. He's helped me get over things before. I walked inside, locking the front door behind me. I walked up to my room, setting my bag down. I pulled out my phone, calling Niall. He answered after a couple rings, "Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing. Can you come over and talk?"

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"I'll tell you when you get here."

"Alright. I'll be there in about 10 or 15 minutes."

"Thank you."

"You know it's no problem."

We got off the phone and I smiled a little bit. I'm happy he's my best friend. I feel like if anyone else was they wouldn't be there for me as much as he has. He's been around for so much. I grabbed a blanket, walking downstairs. I know I haven't ate today. I need to. I mean when Niall gets here I'm sure he'll be hungry. I walked into the kitchen and found the number for the pizza place, ordering one. I walked back into the living room, turning on my TV. I put on my favorite show. I hope that Niall gets here soon. I'm sure that he will. He normally gets here pretty fast. I curled up under the blanket, watching my favorite show. Not long after that I heard a knock on my front door. I mean normally he just walks in. I wouldn't be mad if he did. I got up, opening the door. I forgot that I locked it. He gave me a small smile, walking in. I closed the door behind him. He looked kind of concerned. He hugged me, "Is everything alright?"

"Honestly I'm not really sure. I'm guessing not really."

"I'm so sorry, Allison. Do you want to talk about it now?"

"Can we talk after we eat? I ordered us a pizza."

He nodded, "Yeah, that's fine."

We walked back into the living room, sitting down. I got back under the blanket. I felt Niall put his hand on my back and started to rub in circles. I kind of smiled to myself. He used to do this all the time when I was upset. It normally makes me feel better. This time it's not really working. I've never loved someone like I love Louis and he lied to me. Not only did he lie to me but Lauren knows about us now. I mean she can't really show the school anything. She can't prove to them that we're together or were. I honestly don't even know. I saw my phone start vibrating on the coffee table. I know who it is. I don't want to hear what he has to say right now. I noticed that Niall decided to ignore it too. About 15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I'm guessing that it's the pizza guy. Niall got up, "I'll get it."

I heard some talking at the door then I heard it close. I saw him walk into the living room with the pizza box. He set the box down on the table, "Lets just eat in here."

I nodded as I sat up. I grabbed a slice of pizza and started eating it. I started to get nauseous while I was eating. I guess it's from me being upset. I could barely finish eating it before I laid back down. I felt Niall put his hand back on my back, "Are you already done eating?"

"Yeah. I started getting sick to my stomach."

"I'm guessing what happened really hurt you."

"It did."

I went back to watching TV while he was eating. When he was done he started rubbing circles on my back again. He mumbled, "What happened?"

"He lied."

I sat up, looking at him. He looked kind of confused and surprised, "He lied to you?"

I nodded, "Yeah, he did."

"What did he lie about?"

"He lied about Lauren. She showed up at his house this morning and I opened the door. When I told him he said he didn't know she was coming over today. He's never told me anything about her. He said before that she wouldn't be around anymore."

"I'm so sorry, Allison. You shouldn't be lied to like that. You need to be treated be better."

"The thing that hurts the most is that everything between us could be a lie and I have no idea if it was or not."

"What has happened between you two?"

I looked up at him. I would feel bad to tell him about it. I know he used to like me. I'm not too sure about that anymore. He mumbled, "You don't have to tell me. I'm just curious. You know what has happened between me and my old girlfriends."

"I've done so much with him. He was my first and my first love."

He wrapped his arm around me, kissing the top of my head, "I'm sorry. I know you two can work this out. I can tell that you love him and what little bit I've seen him around you. I can tell that he loves you too."

"Really?"

"Yes, Allison. Just the way he looks at you says it all. I can tell even when he looks at you in class. He looks at you more than anyone."

I shrugged, "I don't pay attention in there though."

"I know you don't. Everyone knows that you don't."

"You're not the first person that has said you can tell that he loves me."

"Well then I guess it's true then. Maybe then those things between you two weren't a lie. It was just that one thing."

"It's messed up though. He shouldn't have lied."

He nodded, "I know he shouldn't have but I'm sure you two can get over this."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, if you two really love each other it will work out."

I know he's right. I'm happy that he's my best friend. I'm not sure what I would do if he wasn't. I mean he's the only one that I can talk to about me and Louis. He's the only one that knows. "Thank you."

"It's no problem. I mean you are my best friend."

I smiled hearing him say that, "I feel bad that I haven't been around you a lot lately."

"It's fine. I understand why. I mean I know that you and Louis are together and want to spend a lot of time together."

I know he's right. I should learn how to split my time though. They're both important to me. I sighed, "I'm not even sure if we're together or not."

"I'm sure that you two are. This is just a fight. I know you two can get over this."

I hope things do get better. It just hurts right now. I'm sure my phone has been going off too but I haven't been paying attention to it. I heard a knock on my front door. I know it's Louis. I just don't want to deal with this right now. Niall asked, "Are you going to get that?"

I shook my head, whispering, "No, he can be hurt like I have for a little while longer."

He shook his head, smiling a little bit, "You're being mean."

"No."

I went back to watching TV before he could say anything. After a couple minutes I heard him knock on the door again. This time I heard him say, "Allison, please open the door. I love you. I just want to make this right."

I feel bad about this right now. I just need some time. I don't want to be hurting him by ignoring him but I'm hurt right now too. Niall mumbled, "I think you not talking to him is really getting to him. It's so obvious that he loves you."

"I know I love him too. I just don't want to deal with this right now."

I heard him knock again, "Baby, please just talk to me. I love you so much."

I sighed. I feel so bad about this. He needs to know that I'm hurt too. I got up from the couch and grabbing my blanket. I don't know how much more I hear him say before I start crying again. I really don't want to cry again. I need to figure out how I'm going to handle this. I walked upstairs, laying down in my bed. I turned on my TV, putting my favorite show back on. I curled up under my blanket again. After a couple minutes I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. I know that it's Niall. I looked over at my door and saw Niall walk in with the box of pizza. He looks kind of concerned like he was earlier. He walked over, sitting down next to me. He set the box of pizza down before looking at me, "I honestly think you need to eat more. I know you eat more that usually."

"I'm not hungry."

"C'mon, Allison, just eat one more slice then."

"Fine."

He smiled as I sat up. I grabbed a slice out of the box and started eating it. I know he just wants to make sure everything is okay with me. When I finished I laid back down. I looked up at him and he smiled, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, I know you just want me to feel better."

I saw him look back at the TV. For some reason I started to think about last night when I walked into the dance. I saw Niall dancing with that girl. He didn't look happy at all. I don't understand why. I thought he was happy with her. I asked, "Whats going on with you and that one girl you were talking about that one day?"

"I don't think it's going anywhere."

"Really?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I can't be myself around her."

"Aww, I'm sorry Niall. You're going to find someone."

"I know. She just made me unhappy."

I sat up, hugging him, "I'm so sorry."

He smiled, "It's okay. I was only dating her for two weeks and we hardly seen each other anyway."

"I could tell you weren't happy with her last night."

He looked kind of surprised, "You were there last night?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I snuck somewhere to be with Louis. I saw you two dancing."

"I wish I would have known you were there. I would have used you as an excuse to get away from her for a little bit."

I laughed a little bit, "So I'm an excuse now?"

"No, I would rather have been around my best friend than with her."

I smiled, "Thank you so much for coming over today."

"You know it was no problem. I'm glad I got to spend time with you. It feels like it's been awhile."

"It does. Do you want to hang out after school tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Are you going?"

"Yeah, I can't miss too much and I know that he put in for a day off tomorrow."

"What do you want to do then?"

"I don't know. We can figure that out then."

He nodded as we went back to watching TV. I'm happy that Niall came over today. I've missed hanging out with him. Hopefully I can do that more often. I feel bad that I haven't been around him much. I hope that it changes. I miss being around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.7M 108K 28
Every once and a while you meet someone who throws a wrench in your plans. A person who messes with your heart and your mind, until one day, you find...
374 51 25
Working for CIA, Rain is assigned a job to go undercover as an agent for the Mafia to gain information about their top headquarters. Given the identi...
35.4K 203 2
Liam Kearney lives life three minutes at a time - the length of each of the three rounds in a boxing match. For the Strikers' rising star, it is all...