Royally Screwed •Taekook• [BO...

By parkflirts

•All princes have their imperfections• - Kim Taehyung is the son of the king and queen in Seoul, S.k. They h... More

Disclaimer + Info
》 One 《
》 two 《
》 three 《
》 four 《
》 five 《
[ Fan art ]
》 six 《
》 seven 《
》 nine 《
》 ten 《
》 eleven 《
》 twelve 《
》 thirteen 《
》 fourteen 《
》 fifteen 《
》 sixteen 《
Update
please read
Character Q/A
Update on HIS MAJESTY
Alias ?
PLEASE READ, IMPORTANT
OUT
.6K-

》 eight 《

328 11 4
By parkflirts

"Hello? Father?"

"Son. Listen, we know we had you guys have three months to get Jungkook pregnant but its been reduced to a month. In the first stages you can loose the baby, and so we need you to get him pregnant as soon as possible. You have one month Taehyung"

My father hung up. I looked at my phone in shock. A month? How was I supposed to tell that to Jungkook? I rubbed my temples as Jungkook walked in.

"Taehyung?"

"Oh, hey Jungkook.."

"What's wrong?"

"Ah..um my father called," I muttered. He raised an eyebrow, "What for?"

I shook my head, "We have to stay here for three months...but we only have a month to get you pregnant. That would leave us two weeks since you could loose the baby"

"But- I'm still a virgin, how is that going to be for me?"

"Hun, you signed up for this"

"Not like this, I thought we would have time!"

"Yes but it's been reduced," I grunted. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"You have one week to get yourself prepared. One week to try. I'll go buy some supplies," I said. His eyes widened.

"Let me go with you! I know a pharmacy"

-

"Lube..Jungkook did you get the sheets?"

"Yeah I have it here," Jungkook replied, walking back with new sheets. I smiled gently at him.

"You know what I mean by preparing you right?"

He shakes his head. He must be innocent. I chuckle and turned to the cart, examining.

"It means we're going to stretch your entrance so I could fit," I remarked as I looked at the lube. Jungkook hesitates, "Are we doing this for a whole week?"

"Yeah. Penetration doesn't come until next Monday," I said. He nodded, his lips pressed into a thin line.

We took the items to the counter, hand in hand. The cashier have us a strange look, but then smiled.

"Preparation?"

I nodded.

"I recommend some sex toys too. The blue one over there is best sold. Only $19.95"

"Jungkook?"

He nodded eagerly. "Best case scenario I'll get used to it"

"I'll take it," I replied.

We paid and walked out with the supplies in the bag. Getting home, I opened the door, letting Jungkook in.

I took out the needed things, and shooed Jungkook away.

"Get ready. I'll be there in a second"

"Okay," he squeaked out. He scrambled to the room. I smiled and followed after getting the sheets in one hand, lube and sex toy in the other. Opening the door, I see Jungkook slightly sitting up, pillow in hand. He was wearing nothing but a see through white shirt. I sat on the bed, unfazed. Opening the lube, I put it on one finger.

"Ready?"

Jungkook nodded, gripping the pillow.

Slowly, I spread his legs farther and teased one finger in. He hissed, and I slightly moved the finger around. His breathing came easier, and he nodded. I slid it in and out, until he let out a small moan. I smiled to myself and put another finger in. Scissoring, and slid them out and in again.

"Taehyung..d-don't tease," he moaned. I held back a smile and slid another digit.

"Oh fuck..," he gasped. I let out a soft moan as I felt him clench around my fingers. Spreading them around, I finally took it out. He whimpered slightly, his chest falling unevenly. I leaned over and peck his lips.

"You did good, baby. Tomorrow we'll see how well you can take four"

He let out an erratic gasp, "F-four?"

I smiled, "You'll do good, Jungkook. Don't worry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 312 19
Kim Taehyung, the youngest yet the richest CEO and the most eligible bachelor of South Korea, in relation with Lee Ari. Has two brothers and is the y...
78.6K 3.7K 28
❝Kim Taehyung a gay nerd. And Jeon Jeongguk the famous heatthrob of University and son of biggest ceo of Jeon private limited in country Vorea. The J...
36.3K 3.3K 13
The story is set in the medieval period where Korea was divided into two parts. One part was ruled by Monarch Kim and the other part was ruled by Mon...
942K 36K 20
Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal family. But the bullying is kinda strange...