Rain | Harry Styles

By littlewhjtelies

"Love, like rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes under the angry... More

(2023) BEFORE YOU READ:
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.7
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
EPILOGUE
thank you.
A FINAL NOTE
BONUS CHAPTER #1

5.6

13.5K 377 246
By littlewhjtelies

'all your lights are red, but i'm green to go.'

(suburbia - troye sivan)

-

H.

"Ana?" I called with a huff, shoving my suitcase away from me, "Have you seen my grey sweats?"

"Huh?" she responded only seconds after I'd asked, wandering into the bedroom where I sat on the floor, a mass of clothes around me as I tried to pack my suitcase - the tux for my mum's wedding hanging on the door beside me.

"I said," I repeated annoyedly, turning to look at her, "have you seen my- Ana Grace, you're wearing them."

She frowned, glancing down at my grey sweats tied tightly around her torso so they wouldn't fall, and rolled four times at the ankles due to my significant height over her, "these aren't yours."

"Yes they are," I stood up from the floor, heading over to stand in front of her, "these are one thousand percent mine, baby."

"They're not," she argued, her brows furrowing as I rolled my eyes, reaching behind her to tug the waistband and read the label.

"They're mens', Ana," I told her, shaking my head as she shrugged, "take 'em off, I need to pack 'em. The flight is tonight, remember." I loved seeing her in my clothes, all relaxed and beautiful as ever - but I needed them, now.

"No way!" she protested, wrestling out of my grip, "they're mine, now. You have tons of pairs."

"So? I want those ones," I said as if it were obvious.

"But I want to wear them," she whined, and I rolled my eyes again, "I hope you get a strain," she mimicked, and I gasped, reaching to grab her in my arms again.

"Give me my sweats, beaut, you can wear them again another time," I half-pleaded, but more demanded as I tugged on the waistband, and she wrestled from my grip again.

"No chance," she bolted towards the bathroom attached to the bedroom I had at the Paynes' house, and I quickly chased after her so that she couldn't lock herself in. I slipped through the door, shutting it behind me and pressing my back to it, leaving Ana with no escape.

"Ana," I cooed, dragging out her name in a sing-song voice, "give me my sweats and then you won't be stuck in here with me," I smirked over at her, and she huffed.

"No," she whined, "let me out, H. You have so many other pairs."

"No way, I want those ones," my lips curled into another smirk. Truth be told, she was right - I had at least a half dozen pair of those same sweats, but I preferred to get on her nerves and have her give me those ones. "Is that my t-shirt as well?" I grinned over at her, stepping forward to grip the fabric in my hands and tug on it, "yeah -  m'gonna need that back too, beaut."

"Harry," she huffed, slipping out of my grip again, and heading towards the door to which I quickly blocked.

"Ana," I mimicked, cocking an eyebrow, "I'll do you a deal, then - pick one. The shirt or the sweats."

"Both," she quipped, and I narrowed my eyes teasingly.

"I don't think that was an option."

"I made it one."

"Ana," I repeated, "I made you an offer. Now you have to give me the sweats," I took a mock-menacing step towards her, and she squealed adorably.

"No!"

"Give 'em here," my teeth grazed over my lip as my grin widened, my arms winding around her waist so that her back was pressed to my chest while she weakly fought against my grip.

"Make me," she licked her lips, our eyes joining perfectly in the reflection of the large bathroom mirror above the wide sink. 

I raised my eyebrows, her eyes watching me intently as my smirk resurfaced one again, my fingers fumbling with the waistband of my sweats hanging lowly on her body.

"Thing is, Ana Grace, I don't have to make you," I murmured against the shell of her ear, watching her closely through her reflection in the mirror as I nibbled on her skin, my voice dropping down an octave, "because I know you want me to take them off you."

Ana lifted her head a little, leaning the back of it against my shoulder, the simplicity of my words enough for her to arch her back in the slightest, "I don't," she lied.

"Yes you do," I returned lowly, nudging her head gently with my shoulder so her eyes met mine in the mirror once more, "how else am I supposed to touch you, if we have this barrier, hm?"

"You're not being fair," she mumbled shakily, my hand tracing shapes on her waistline before I slid it under the material, two of my fingers drawing a tantalisingly slow line over her underwear. The touch was feathery-light and barely present at all, but it was enough for her lips to part.

"I don't play fair, baby, you should know that by now," I rasped into her ear, drawing my thumb over her covered clit, and relishing in the manner in which she drew her teeth over her lip, arching further back into me as I held her in place in front of me.

I dropped my lips to her neck, her eyes fluttering shut immediately at the contact as they always did, her lips parting in the sexiest way as my tongue ran over her skin, taking it between my teeth and drawing blood to the surface, only to run the flat of my tongue over the skin, soothing the sting. I did the same in the spot behind her ear, moving her hair to the side to provide an easier access for myself, never ceasing the slow lines I drew with my fingers.

"You still want these on?" I asked in a patronising tone, "might have to stop if these stay on," I tugged the waistband between my fingers, snapping it back against her skin in a teasing manner.

"Take them off," she lay a soft demand, and I raised my eyebrows, simply adoring the way I could so easily mess with her head.

"Oh, now you want them off, baby?" I mocked her, deliberately pressing the pad of my thumb to her still-covered clit, a soft whimper leaving her lips. "Beg," I demanded.

"Please, Harry," she whined, and it didn't take long before those words were repeatedly rolling from her tongue, her tone laced with pure and undeniable desperation as my fingers curled around the waistband and tugged them swiftly down her legs. She stepped out of them, and I mentally smirked at the fact the sweats were back in my possession. 

I didn't stop there, my fingers drawing continuous circles between Ana's legs, my smirk only growing.

"Fucking hell, you're soaked," I murmured huskily into her ear, watching her eyes flutter shut once more as I slid my hand into her underwear, my hand finally coming into contact with her heat, "Watch."

Her eyes didn't open, though she took her lip between her teeth, a breathy chuckle leaving my own lips.

"Open your eyes, Ana," I demanded, sliding two fingers into her, "watch me fuck you with my fingers, pretty girl." Her eyes opened slowly, our eyes interlocking through the surface of the mirror, her back still pressed firmly to my chest. I could feel how drenched my fingers were already as I pulled her underwear down her legs and drew my fingers back from her entrance, bringing them to my lips. I closed my mouth around them, sucking her moisture from them as she watched intensely, biting down so harshly on her lips I could've sworn she drew blood. I pushed my fingers back into her, slowly this time, relishing in every single centimetre of her as her lips parted again, her head meeting my shoulder and it only took the curl of my finger for her head to roll forward and her eyes to meet mine as I'd demanded. 

I brought my thumb to her throbbing clit, massaging the sensitive bundle of nerves as a moan escaped her lips, muffled by the barrier of her teeth drawing back on her lip as her arm reached up to hold the side of my face.

"Louder," I demanded, moving the hand in which I'd been steadying her with to tug her lip from her teeth, before returning it back to the curve of her waist, her moans now far louder than before as she pushed herself further down onto my fingers, hitting the deepest I possibly could as she rolled her hips against them, a soft gasp leaving her lips, "That's it, pretty girl," I murmured the words of encouragement against the shell of her ear as she continued to push herself up and down onto my fingers, beautiful moans leaving her plump lips, "Ride my fingers, just like that," I coaxed.

I knew she wouldn't last much longer - the combination of my fingers thrusting in and out of her and my thumb rubbing circles on her clit, as well as our burning eye contact within the reflection of the mirror enough for her to easily come undone on my fingers. 

I supported her with my hand, keeping her from falling back and losing balance as I pressed my crotch further into her bum, "Look how hard you've made me," I spoke lowly into her ear, hearing a soft whimper leave her lips in response, her lips forming an 'o' shape as she drew nearer to her end. I quickly pulled my fingers out of her, cutting off her orgasm before it could hit and breaking our eye contact, picking up my sweats from the floor.

"What the fuck?" she whined, turning to face me with her face flushed and legs shaking a little as she leant to balance on the counter.

"What, were you going to come?" I cocked an eyebrow with a grin tugging on my lips, "I just needed my sweats, baby," I winked, pulling open the bathroom door and stepping out of it, folding the sweatpants and shoving them into my suitcase.

"I hate you so much," she whined, still slightly breathless as she made her way out of the bathroom, dropping to her knees beside me on the floor and bringing her lips to my neck.

"What do you want, darling?" I teased her purposely now, bringing my hand to the side of her face for a moment, before zipping up my suitcase.

"Harry," she whimpered against my neck, the sound of her voice sending an array of vibrations through my veins, immediately making me want to satisfy her even more.

"Yes, baby?" I asked innocently, "tell me what you want."

She murmured something inaudible against my neck, trailing soft kisses onto my skin and dragging her hand along my chest.

"Hm?" I pressed, "you wanted to finish, didn't you?" I lifted her head from my neck, pushing her down onto my suitcase and spreading her legs with no hesitation.

"Please," she whimpered again, propping herself up onto her elbows so she could watch me as I pressed kisses to her inner thighs, a breathy chuckle leaving my lips at her pleas, my breath against her heat enough to make her squirm. 

"Please what?" 

"Please, Harry," she whined, "let me finish."

"Your wish is my command," I teased, pushing my hands up her thighs to pin her hips down onto the surface before dipping my tongue into her entrance. A moan immediately left her lips, and since she was already so close - I knew it wouldn't take much. I pressed my lips to her heat repeatedly, littering kisses along her slit before drawing an identical line with my tongue. I flicked my tongue against her entrance before bringing it to her clit, swirling it around the sensitive bundle of nerves as Ana arched her back into me, a string of moans leaving her lips. 

I glanced up at her, the way my shirt had ridden up around her hips and how she desperately tried to watch me as I worked her with my tongue, her eyes burning into my own as I mercilessly flicked my tongue against her. Her hips bucked into me, and she didn't have to say a word for me to know she was coming undone - my tongue never ceasing to push her through her release as her legs hooked around my neck and shook against it. 

My lips were glistening when I withdrew myself from between her legs, eyes burning into hers as I helped her up from the suitcase, "Right - you need to finish packing now," I nodded to her open suitcase, though her eyes were already falling shut and she looked absolutely wrecked.

She glanced at the prominent bulge my crotch held now, "But don't you want me to-"

 "Oh, I do," I straightened up, licking my lips momentarily, "but you need to pack," I shot her a final smirk, smacking her bum playfully as I headed into the bathroom again. "We leave for the airport in an hour, so - you should try and finish that in the next half hour to leave enough time," I shot her a wink before slamming the bathroom door shut.

-

um lowkey my favourite smut i've done with these two lmfaOoOOoooOO

ugh im gonna miss ana + harry when this book ends fuck we have one more plot to finish up though babies i gotchu

double update tho are you proud are you proud

LEAVE FEEDBACK AS ALWAYS <33 you guys always go silent when there's smut sksjskj i notice that lmao

i love u so much thanK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 27.9K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
68.4K 1.6K 34
A villain had popped out of no where and sent a couple of class 1A students to another world, more specifically the world of the avengers. worst of a...
32.9K 1.4K 11
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in harrystylesfanfic] Two souls have been searching for each other from one life to the next. Maybe in this lifetime, they will...
269K 9.5K 34
Not everyone can reside in a private sphere, especially Harry Styles.