Stargazer (Lesbian Story, OLD)

By DanniNightShade

(Part 3 of Nightshade) It's been 200 years since Rose died, and now Myra is sitting on her throne. She'll hav... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 2

2.8K 167 4
By DanniNightShade

I was woken from my sleep by someone blowing hot air on my face. I opened one eye finding Emma staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're lazy." She answered.

"It's morning. I have a right to be lazy." I growled and rolled away from her. Instead of blowing on my face she traced her fingers down the back of my neck making the hair there stand up and getting a shiver to go down my spine.

"Go away Emma!" I barked as I tried swatting her away.

"You're mothers asked me to wake you. The Dragon Lords are coming today and they need you present." Emma said.

I groaned and sat up. Alexis yawned in my head and I could see her stretch in the back of my mind. Emma offered her hand to pull me up and I took it. She pulled me to my feet and I stretched myself.

"You need to get dressed." Emma said.

"I really don't want to go." I groaned but I headed for my wardrobe anyway. Alexis left my body when I went into the bathroom to change.

I came out wearing jeans and a white hoody. Stuff my parents brought me from the human world. I was glad Rose never wore royal gowns because then I probably would have to.

Alexis and Emma took my body again and I walked down the steps with a yawn. My parents, Aviri, Luna, Amber, Amy, Alice and Sarah were already there. As I got down the steps I heard Avalar and Avalon make their way to the railing on the second floor. They preferred to observe more than get involved.

There we waited for about a half hour talking to each other. I was about to go back up to my room when the doors pushed opened and two massive green dragons held the doors opened. They were dressed in full suits of armor with huge great swords on their backs. They were behemoths compared to the dragon's I've seen. They were ten feet tall and they towered over my head. Sapphire was much smaller than these dragons.

Which reminds me Sapphire had gone with Veronica to the Wizards Tower.

The dragons bowed to us, then to the people coming in which surprised me more. They were human. Or they looked human. The girls wore silver armor, and the boys wore gold. Course there was only two boys.

But I knew who they were though. I've met them a few times.

There were the twins, Nokiya, and Akiya who both had swords on their hips. Akiya had a blue shield on her left arm and a gold brace on her right upper arm. There was a girl about my age that I knew was Mari. Then there was the boy Jurgen who's gauntlets were at his hips.

The two adults following them were Vultorus and Chandra. Vultorus stood tall and proud, his chest puffed up like he was trying to be brave, a final respect to Rose maybe? Vultorus was huge for a man. He was at least 7 feet tall and his arms made him look like he could bench press a bus.

Chandra was gorgeous. She was so beautiful and I was almost jealous of it.

The dragons stepped in and bowed, and we all returned the bow.

When that was done Nokiya and Akiya ran over to Kira and hugged her playfully while Mari came over and hugged me.

"It's been too long Myra!" Mari laughed.

"I agree."

Chandra stepped forward with a frown on her face. "Is-is it true?" She asked.

We all dropped our heads and Chandra covered her mouth with her hands. I knew she was good friends with Rose, and I also knew they talked more than we knew about.

Avalar and Avalon made their way down the steps where they took both of Chandra's hands and led her into the throne room. Her whimpers of sadness could be heard barely through the heavy doors. But no one dared talk because we knew what was happening. After a long while, the three of them came out and Chandra hugged her husband tightly.

"Is it alright if we see as well?" Vultorus asked.

"Of course it is Lord." Avalar and Avalon said.

Vultorus motioned his guards to wait outside and the lobby doors closed. We all made our way into the throne room and Vultorus walked up to Rose's casket before kneeling down and lowering his head. I thought he was grieving but I could hear him whispering something to her.

He was praying for her in his language. He stood and rubbed his eyes before puffing his chest back out and turning back to us.

He spoke in the language of demons. Something we all knew by heart.

"The Flower may fall but her influence still holds. She shall never die as long as we remember her for the great and powerful leader she is. This world can crumble, this castle can fall, but she will still live on as our Goddess in here." He pounded his fist to his heart and everyone did the same.

He cupped his hands over his mouth and breathed into them. When he opened his hand a blue flame flickered brightly in his palm. He turned around and placed his hands on the glass of the coffin and the flame passed through it as if a ghost. The blue flame then stopped over Rose's chest and hovered there before solidifying into a blue sphere, resting on her collar bone.

"Live on with our blessing in Elysuim. Where you belong Lady Rose. May your flame never burn out, and your legacy live on for eternity." he touched his forehead to the glass and we all bowed our heads.

It was a dragon's blessing of good luck and good fortune.

Mari took hold of my hand and I could feel her shudder. She was trying not to cry. I squeezed her hand telling her it was alright.

Vultorus turned back to the older twins. "So are you two leading?" He asked.

"No." They answered.

"Then who is?"

"Myra is."

The dragons all spun around and faced me, but I kept my head lowered. Mari's hand slipped from mine and when I looked back at her she was bowing along with the rest of them.

"N-No I don't want the formalities." I told them. They stood back up. "She didn't want them either."

Nokiya walked up to me and put her hand lightly under my chin. "You're very brave." She told me.

"Appearing so is easy. You have no idea how hard this is." I told her.

"Trust me, I do." She smiled softly. "We're all here for you. Just say the word and we're at your command."

"Lady Myra." The dragons all said.

Nokiya looked over her shoulder. "Seriously guys, what did she just say?" Nokiya rolled her eyes.

Akiya was the only one who hadn't said it and she smiled at us softly. I knew her traditional dragon instincts weren't as strong as the others and I was grateful for that.

Then all the armor on the dragons vanished into casual clothing. Akiya's armlet turned into a muscular man with a stern expression, covered in tattoos. And her shield turned into a woman with a beautiful but odd appearance. She had silver hair and bright pink eyes.

Akiya pointed to the man. "Kronos," Then the woman. "Camelia."

"Her girlfriend." Nokiya added.

Camelia and Akiya both glared at her but Nokiya shrugged playfully. She and Akiya both tossed their swords into the air and they turned into what looked like Warrior Goddesses.

Dragoon and Draconian. Swords of Destruction and Creation. They could only be wielded by the two people who wielded them now.

Camelia sighed then looked past me. Her eyes locked on someone and she snarled angrily. Alice pushed past me and they stared each other down, each giving off their own inhuman growles. Kira pushed them both apart and her eyes lit up red.

"We are not fighting in the throne room. If you have something to settle then do it outside." Kira snarled.

When I looked around all the other vampires all had their eyes lit up red. I assumed disgracing Rose's casket was something they did not want happening at all.

Akiya grabbed Camelia by the arm and pulled her back. "What's going on?" She asked.

"She's a Daybreaker!" Camelia barked.

Kira grabbed Alice's wrist and pointed her palm at Camelia showing off the Nightshade symbol. "Alice was helping us fight off her father. She was badly injured in doing so."

"I don't care if she saved thousands of orphans! She was there at the Battle of Vaporous! She killed my brother!" Camelia ripped her arm from Akiya's grasp and lunged at Alice who tackled her as well.

Kira grabbed them both and launched them in different directions. Alison and Aviri grabbed Alice and held her back while Nokiya and Akiya gripped Camelia.

"Alice, is this true?" Kira asked as she glared at Alice.

"You already know the answer to that." Alice growled. "I could not disobey him even though I wanted to."

"Because you're a coward! You kill those weaker than you because you enjoy it!" Camelia bellowed.

"If you two are going to fight then go outside and duel!" Avalar shouted.

"I'll do a lot more than duel her worthless ass!" Camelia roared.

"ENOUGH!" I bellowed. The magic of taking Rose's throne stopped everyone dead in their tracks. Or maybe it was being a mix of two of the most powerful beings in the world.

I walked between them both and lightly pushed Kira back so I was the only one between them. I glared at Camelia. "Are you alive?"

"She killed my-"

"Are you alive?" I snarled again.

"Yes but-."

"She was being controlled by her father and had no say in anything she did. You're a Sword of Revenge. You want to know why she killed him? Because if she didn't she'd end up in a black void with no other person, no sound, no food, water, warmth, cold, or anything for the rest of her life. And she's a vampire so that's a very long time. Would you not do anything in your power to prevent that from happening?"

"She killed him!"

"You were in a war! People were going to die!" I yelled. When my gaze turned to Alice she glared back at me. "I understand your reasons for what you did but the least you could have done was respect her and not instigate her!" I roared. "You could have ignored her and actually took it outside without insulting her!"

"That's it!? You just get pissed because she spoke out of line!?" Camelia pulled herself from Akiya and Nokiya but when they went to grab her again their parents held them back. Camelia came right up to me and she was about two to three inches taller.

"Get out of my face." I growled.

"I'm not afraid of you! Just because you get to sit on her throne doesn't make you Rose!" Camelia yelled.

"Did you even know my grandmother?"

"Know her? She was my friend! A mother to me practically! And I know for a fact you'll never be anything in comparison to her!" Camelia growled.

"Camelia don't-." Akiya started but Vultorus covered her mouth. I heard Alison grunt and I knew she was holding Kira back. I could feel Kira's anger radiate from behind me.

"You smart mouthed piece of shit!" Kira roared.

"You're right. I'll never be like Rose." I told her. She growled and I pushed her back. "But I'm sure worth more then a boot licking bitch like yourself."

She let off a roar then plowed into me. The people behind me parted as Camelia slammed me into the wall. By the time my back hit the concrete she was already in her blue dragon form.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 390 24
Deceit's confirmed name will be used. The four kingdoms have lived in decent peace over the past few years. Unfortunately peace is known to never sti...
73 1 27
I see a blinding light just ahead. I feel it calling to me. Using all my strength I yank myself a few more inches. I yank my body towards the light...
1.3K 116 25
This is the final book to the series, or is it? Every journey has to reach its end. But how will her story will end is the true question. Nicole has...
1.7K 129 35
in a world where all supernaturals live peaceful together. from lycans to elves. they exist. a thousand years ago there was a war that lead to the ex...