Save One ~James Conrad

boobutter tarafından

Loki Andersen is a Scandinavian Zoologist that grew up in London, credited with a number of discoveries in sp... Daha Fazla

Aboard the Athena
Crash Landing
Educational Opportunities
Kong
The Boat
Up the River
Mass Grave
High Ground
A Final Fight
Two Years Later

Light Groping

700 23 4
boobutter tarafından

Loki let out a scream as her legs thrashed about under her, looking up at the terrifying creature that was soring higher every second. She looked back to the boat to see James lowering his Gun, understanding he could hit her if he took the shot. She was choking slightly though, the creature only having hold of the collar of her shirt. Looking down, she screamed a profanity before tearing her shirt open and raising her hands above her head, allowing herself to fall from the shirt, her arms sliding from the sleeves.

"Loki!" James screamed as he watched her begin to fall 100 feet, limbs flailing and when she was about 10 feet from the surface, she forced her legs together and crossed her arms over her chest, slipping into the water with a pencil dive. After a moment, she surfaced, slapping the water rapidly. "Shit!" He screamed, setting the gun down.

"She can't swim!" Houston screamed and James began ripping his boots off and pulling his holsters from his shoulders.

"Meet me over there!" James shouted before taking a running start and swan diving from the boat. He began swimming abnormally fast, pulling himself through the water towards the woman. She did her best to stay afloat and when he finally reached her, she had only just slipped under the surface. He grabbed her wrist pulling her up and as her head burst from the water, she began coughing wildly. "Come here," James instructed, pulling her to him and slightly bringing his legs up so he was almost floating on his back. He made her press her back against his chest so she was floating as he was, crossing his arm over her chest and she grabbed his arm with both hands. "I've got you," he whispered, feeling her heart against his arm. "Relax, just float."

Loki did her best to do so, James lightly kicking to keep them both up and using his other arm to point them in the direction of the oncoming boat. Slivko stood at the edge, diving in as he got closer and the two men brought her to the boat. Houston stood at the edge as Hank steered the boat. "Keep her steady!" James shouted to Hank.

Houston reached down for her, clasping her hand in his and he tried to pull her up but she slid from his grip. "She's too slippery," He Explained.

James looked at the boat and grunted. "Slivko, keep her up," He order and Slivko grabbed her, holding her above the water. Loki looked as James propelled himself from the water, grabbing onto the boat's edge with both hands. His arms began to bend as he pulled himself up and she licked her lip slightly at the sight of his muscles. He pulled himself over the edge with ease and leaned back over, waving his arms to summon them.

Loki neared the edge and Slivko took her foot in hand, allowing her to straighten her leg to raise her up to grab onto James's arm. He pulled her up and as she got closer to being on board, he started to lean back, grabbing blindly with his other hand. He grunted as he got her over the edge and fell backwards, still firmly holding her as she toppled on top of him, legs on either side of his waist and head on his chest. She released his arm and he brought it behind her back. It was then he understood where his other hand was. He had grabbed her ass, not just like a cheek, but hand far enough down and in the middle that his fingers were grazing her inner thigh. He ripped his hand from it's spot and stared at the sky with wide eyes.

"I am so sorry," he said slowly and quietly.

Loki gulped, still breathing heavily as she sat up, putting all her weight on his hips. "I'll allow it this time," she said as she heard a body hit the deck behind her.

"That's why you two didn't try and help me?" Slivko asked loudly. "Thank him with sexual acts later! That was fucking hard!" Loki let out a laugh, leaning her head back before she rolled off James, landing on her back beside him as the sun began beating down on her face.

"Everybody," James said, groaning and sitting up. "Grab you're gear. We have to keep moving." He forced his feet under him and Loki forced herself to stand as well, stumbling slightly while heading for her bag. She unzipped it, pulling out her second pair of trousers and a tank top and began undoing her belt as she kicked off her boots. James eyed her slightly before looking away as she dropped her pants. "We'll go ashore and meet up with Packard."

"No," Houston said. "Wait a minute! Is nobody gonna say anything about the..."

"He's gone!" Hank shouted. "And he ain't coming back, there's nothing to say."

Loki buttoned her pants and pulled the tank to over her bra. She looked to James who looked over and nodded, saying he was gone. She looked down before sighing. She quickly began pulling her boots back on as the boat started heading towards the shore. She left her wet clothes, not wanting to ruin everything in her bag before she put everything else she had out away. They hit the shore and after some preparations, James began leading the way, Loki following closely behind. They stepped onto the ground and Loki sighed slightly.

"Their flare was two Klicks north," James said quietly. They had stopped and began refilling canteens. "They should be here soon." Loki took careful steps on the rocks, walking across the stream behind James. He turned and began walking towards her. "How are you doing?" He asked, looking down at her.

She peered up, her hair finally dry and once again, tied back. "I'm alright, are you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

"I'm fine," he said nodding. He looked down at his feet. "I'm sorry for grabbing you... there. I really did not intend to."

"It's alright," she said, smirking slightly. "You saved my life, I suppose a little groping is in order," she jeered, looking up at him.

A laugh escaped her lips as he smiled, placing his hands on his hips, looking up towards the sky and shaking his head. He bit his lip and looked back down at her. "You're one cheeky little thing, aren't you?"

"Surprisingly," Loki said, chuckling. "I never did thank you," she said, smiling softly. "Thank you, James," she said quietly, leaning up towards him. He smiled as well and began leaning forward, slightly losing the smile as he got closer. Their faces were inches apart when the sound of Slivko cheering made James Purse his lips and close his eyes nodding slightly. He looked over to see the man running towards the bushes to greet his brothers in arms. As his cheek was on display, Loki quickly went on her toes, gently and rather quickly placing a kiss on his cheek.

She saw their leader heading closer as James looked down at her a smile on his face as he stared down at her shocked. Quickly ducking behind James, Loki began walking to the stream edge, looking down at her camera as everyone else were conversing.

She wasn't paying attention but Loki jumped slightly what Hank shouted; "West?! We can't go west. That's where the skull things live. We have an old saying, east is best west is worst! That's why we say it. You know, southwest, we could talk about that."

She sighed, beginning to walk further away from the group but turned back. "Guys... I think we should listen to Marlow," she said, causing everyone to look directly at her. Her eyes went wide and she put up her hands slightly. "This is crazy."

"Hey," Packard said to James, forcing him to pull his attention from Loki. "Your job is finding lost men, right?" He asked and James placed his hands on his hips, making his lips go in a thin line.

James looked down for a moment but nodded and looked back up. "Okay, sir." Loki looked down and bit her lip out of anger. "but if we reach that position and he's not there, we don't send out a search party. We are back here by nightfall, understood? In 24 hours, we have to be on the other side of the Island."

Packard nodded his head, a grin coming to his face. "Roger that. Hear you loud and clear." Packard looked over at the men and nodded. "All right men, you heard the man. Moving out in 10."

Loki rolled her eyes as Hank began to make jokes about everyone dying. Behind her, she heard footsteps. "Don't forget to tell me this is a bad idea," James whispered as he passed.

"This is a bad idea," Loki said over her shoulder to him. "I'll meet you back here at nightfall."

James stopped, holding his gun in hand and turned to her. "What?"

"I'm going to stay here... or on the boat or somewhere in between. That man..."

"I know you don't like him."

Loki turned, shaking her head. "It's not that I don't like him, it's that I don't trust him. Those are two very different things."

"Are they?" James asked, raising a brow.

"Yes," She said, crossing her arms. "For instance, I don't like you right now but I trust you."

"Five minutes ago you were kissing my cheek, and now you don't like me?" He asked, raising a brow.

Loki rolled her eyes. "Forgive me if I'm not thrilled about you sending yourself to get killed."

"Not me," James said, shaking his head. "All of us. Group effort. I'm sorry, but you're coming."

"I'll be on the boat."

"Like hell you will," James said, shaking his head, Loki furrowed her brows and jutted her hip out with sass. "I just watched you get ripped from that boat by what seemed to be a dinosaur and almost torn in half like Victor. Forgive me if I am not keen on the idea of you being on it alone. At least if you're with us, I can try and keep you alive."

"I like that you said alive, because alive and safe are wildly different things here," Loki said, rolling her eyes.

"Get ready," he said, nodding his head. "We are leaving in three." 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

111K 2.5K 23
SET IN KONG: SKULL ISLAND You are Eden Weevers a struggling photographer who wants adventure and cousin of Mason Weevers. Walking into a strip club s...
90.2K 2.9K 12
"I would've never learned to survive If I never arrived at Skull Island." ~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~ Y/n M/n L/n. A girl...
28.7K 1.1K 16
'always pity the thinkers, for they are cursed with their own imagination' - atticus
16.2K 479 16
She's photographer Mason Weaver's partner, Matilda (Tilda) Riley, a journalist, always eager for a good story. Her next writing project comes in the...