Moving Forward ~1

By Vampirediaries1996

Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like... More

New Year, Same Me
That's Not Hate
Match Made In Heaven
Darkness Is Coming
Aftermath of the Attack
Comets Flying By
Suspicion
Dinner Disaster
Team Spirit
Changes
Founder's Parties All Day
Carwash and Cemeteries
Temporary Breakups
Towel Girl
The Truth Comes Out
The Beginning of The End
Life Turning Upside Down
Decade Dance
Trust
Tomb Games
Isobel's Past
Eligible Bachelor's
Double Date
Another Funeral
Drunk Stefan
Facing Bonnie
Miss Mystic Jitters
Where Is Amber?
Isobel
Compulsion
Fireworks
Hospital's and Kisses
She's Here
Vampire Carnivals
Research Becomes Reality
Wolves and Barbecues
Cat's Out of the Bag
Moonstone
Masquerade and Danger
Elijah
Katerina
Kristen Stewart
Making Deals
Losing Part of Yourself
Werewolves
True Intensions
Hosting a Killer Dinner
Journals
The Fun's Just Getting Started
Warnings from the Witches
60's Dance
Klaus
Sacrifice
Rebirth
18
Smoky Mountains
Chili
Doppelgänger Blood
First Day of the New Year
Bonfire
Ghost World
Mikael
Homecoming
Hybrids and Coffins
Birthday or Funeral
Beginning of Darkness
Mother of a Ball
A Mother's Love
Unlinking
Makeup and Betrayal
Dark Times
Another Funeral
Hunters and Hallucination's
Miss Mystic Round 2
Connection
Snowflakes
Is Silas Real?
The Cure
Can We Cheat Death?
Grieving and Moving On
Three Sacrifices
Prom
Graduation

Secrets

7.9K 196 93
By Vampirediaries1996

Thank you again for all the support. I love hearing how much you all love this series. I have so much planned for Sofia and I can't wait for you all to read it.

Vicki hasn't been home for almost two days. Matt is worried sick about her. She usually would have called or texted by now saying that she is okay. I told him I would keep a look out for her and even have Jeremy call him if he hears anything. Matt is appreciative of this, but worrying about his sister and mother has become a constant duty of his he doesn't know how to go one day without it.

Matt and I were studying for our upcoming test when Jeremy called him. He said he found Vicki and that she's at our house going crazy out of her mind. He's never seen her like this and that's all it took for us to rush over.

__________________________________
"Where is she?" Matt barges through the door and I follow close behind.

"Right this way." Jeremy leads us to the kitchen were every leftover food we had in the fridge was sprawled over our counters. To make matters worse Vicki is on the ground with sunglasses on and drinking a soda.

"What's she on?"

"I don't know." Matt kneels in front of his sister.

"Hey, Vic, how you doin?"

"Not good Mattie. I hurt."

"Ok, where's it hurt?"

"My gums. My jaw hurts. My gums, there's something in my gums. And it hurts."

"Okay, well..."

"No. Just leave me alone." Vicki pleads with Matt. I've never seen her act this way and Matt looks worried out of his mind.

"Come on, Vic, don't be like that. Let's get you home."

"Just turn it off!" She screams at him and I take a step back with how forceful she sounds.

"What off?"

"The talking, the chatter. Just turn it off." She stands up to run away but stops in the living room. We follow her to see her gazing at the news reporting about some accident.

"Three bodies were found dead in what is believed to be a drug deal gone awry. The bodies have yet to be identified. They were discovered earlier today over at the old Mystic Falls Cemetery."

"That's where we were last night," Jeremy announces and I look to Vicki who seems distraught.

"What happened Vic?" Matt demands.

"Looking for suspects. They're asking anyone with information..." Logan Fell continues.

"I'm calling the cops."

"No don't." Vicki stops him from going.

"What happened after I left last night, Vicki?" Jeremy asks her which she responds with shoving him into the couch.

"Vicki!" I help Jeremy up.

"I'm fine Sofia!" Jeremy rips his hand away from mine.

"Damn Vick." Matt looks at his sister like he doesn't know her.

"What's going on?" Elena and Stefan walk into our house of crazy just in time to help us find what's going on.

"She's really messed up."

"Elena back up." Stefan orders. What does he think he can do that we can't? "Vicki, look at me." We barely hear what he says before he turns around. "Guys, take her up to bed. Shut the blinds. She's gonna be ok." Stefan gets Matt and Jeremy to follow Vicki upstairs but something about this doesn't seem right to me.

"Elena, what the hell is going on?"

"Sofia, can you please go with Matt and Jeremy. Stefan and I need to talk things out..."

"Elena, I'm not a child that you can boss around. If you know something you need to tell me!"

"I swear Sof If I know anything I will let you know. Please go check on Matt and Jeremy.

__________________________________
I head up to only be met with Matt coming down the stairs alone.

"Is she okay?" I ask concerned for him.

"She's with your brother. I've never seen her like this. She's always handled her drug problems, but this is something else." I hear heels stomping on the wood. I look up to see Vicki running at us and to the front door. Matt yells and runs after her but when he opens the door she's nowhere to be seen.

"She was fine, and then she just...she just freaked out." Jeremy explains.

"I'm going to go look for her. Call me if you hear anything."

"Do you want me to help you?" I ask and Matt looks conflicted.

"Yeah come on." We race into his truck and head off.

__________________________________
We drove all over town looking for Vicki. I called Jeremy to let him know what we were doing and how we still didn't have a lead on her. Where could she have gone? What she's doing to Matt making him worry about her like this is horrible. All he wants is for his sister to be happy and safe and she can't even do that. I wish I could help and ease the pain for him, but some things you have to figure out on your own before you let someone else in.

__________________________________
Elena's POV

I thought my life couldn't get any more complicated but then I just had to date the one guy who's a vampire. It explains so much of what's been going on in this town. The mysterious killing of bodies drained of blood. Why Stefan is weird around blood and why Tiki's grandfather knew Stefan from decades ago. It's killing me that I'm not able to tell Sofia and Jeremy. I always tell my sister everything. She knows something is off with me and I can't keep this secret from her for long, but Stefan hasn't given me an okay to let more people know his secret. I also feel like I can protect her and Jeremy more with the less they know. Sofia deserves to have a normal life with Matt while I work this out with Stefan.

Sofia has been leaving early every morning meeting Matt to look for Vicki. Today is no different besides the fact Jeremy is joining her. It kills me keeping what I know about Vicki from them. I have to speak with Stefan to know what he's doing to resolve this issue. Going to his house means I would most likely run into Damon. The cause of all our problems.

I waited outside the front door for someone to let me in and of course, Damon has to be the one to open the door. I want to scream at him for all the pain he's caused this town and the destruction that following him everywhere he goes.

"Is Stefan here?"

"Yep." Damon leans against the front door.

"Where is he?" I'm not playing his games.

"And good morning to you. Little miss, I'm on a mission." Damon continues to smirk at me.

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?"

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?"

"If you wanted me dead, I'd be dead."

"Yes, you would."

"But I'm not."

"Yet. Neither is that lovely decadent looking sister of yours." I had enough of Damon's games.

"Where is Stefan?" I ask again for the second time.

"He's upstairs singing The Rain in Spain. Knock yourself out." He steps aside and lets me into the house.

"Stefan?" I call out looking for him but he's nowhere to be seen.

"Yes." I see him standing at the tops of the stairs.

"Where is Vicki?" I ask him.

"She's upstairs." I follow Stefan wondering what's going on. He keeps saying everything is under control but there's still part of me that worries about what will happen next.

"What happens now? Because my siblings are out there searching for her with the rest of the town. What do I tell them?"

"I'm working with her, but it's going to take time. She's a very volatile and impulsive personality. She's a drug user. I mean, all that's gonna play a part in how she responds to this."

"So, she's a vampire with issues? What am I supposed to do? Because I'm lying to everyone that I care about. What's gonna happen to her?"

"I'm gonna keep her here with me until I know that she's safe."

"How long is that?" I'm shocked to see Vicki glaring at us.

"We can talk about that later." Stefan is acting like a parent to Vicki and she hasn't had one of those in years.

"Hey, Vicki, how are you?"

"How am I? You're kidding, right?" Not the right question to ask. I knew she didn't always like me but this hostility is something else.

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

"It's good that she called you." I lean against Matt's neighboring locker.

"Yeah, but she seems out of it."

"In what way?" Matt has been stressed since Vicki went missing and then called to tell him that she's fine. She is leading him around in circles wondering what's going on with her.

"She seems really scared, but she won't let me help her. All she keeps saying is she's fine and not to worry about her."

"It's hard not to worry about those you love when you know they need you most."

"Hey." Matt and I smile at Ty as he comes up to us. All three of us haven't talked about me dating Matt and if their friendship has been affected by it, but at this moment we have bigger things to worry about.

"Hi, Ty." I state turning to face him.

"I heard they're putting together a search party for Vicki."

"She just called. She's ok." Matt states still putting his books in his locker.

"Oh, good. That's great. I figured you must have been goin' out of your mind."

"Just a little Ty." I can't believe he's just now talking to his best friend about his missing sister. No matter what's going on with Matt and me, Ty owes it to Matt to be there for him in his time of need.

"I was just gonna offer, you know if there's anything I could do."

"I appreciate it. Sofia and I have it covered at the moment but your support is always welcomed."

"I know we haven't talked, but I'm glad you two got together."

"You are?" I ask not realizing Matt and I have been keeping our distance from each other out of respect for Tyler.

"Yeah. I treated you worse than shit Sof. And what I've done to you man with your sister no less. I've been a jerk to both of you and me..."

"We're cool man. We've all been friends for so long. I should have talked to you about my feelings for Sofia and that was a dick move of me, but I want us all to be able to sit down and still be friends like we used to."

"I would like that. Sofia, I know what I've done is unforgivable and I want you to know how sorry I am and..."

"All is forgiven, Ty. It hurt when it happened but we all make mistakes and we all learn from them. You're still one of my great friends."

"Thank you, guys. I'll see you two around." Ty waves goodbye and head off to class.

"That I was not expecting today." I state to Matt who is still processing what's going on.

"He hardly ever apologizes."

"Vicki will be okay. She has you loving her and we will all be there to support her for whatever she needs from us." I hug Matt and I feel a tear slip from his eyes. Matt always has to be strong for those around him.

__________________________________
Matt has to go to the locker room before class and Caroline is demanding my presence for Halloween inspection. She insists that Bonnie and I coordinate with her but I already have my costume ready and I'm not changing it for anything.

"I got your costume. It's all here." Caroline hands over the bag to Bonnie.

"Seriously?"

"What did she get you?" I look at the costume and see a witch outfit in her hands. "Oh." I raise my brow at Caroline. She knows how to push people's buttons.

"Come on. Sofia is refusing to coordinate with us. She is better off doing her own thing. Can someone please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon-free fun." She whines to us.

"It can still be fun without him and not at Bonnie's expense." I stated at her bad taste in the idea of fun. She knows Bonnie has issues with witches and she thought this was a good idea.

"Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?"

"Damon gave you something?" I look at the necklace Bonnie is holding up.

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone."

"Good to know." Bonnie lets me look at it and I can't understand why Damon would give Caroline this necklace.

"Hey, where is your sister? Do you know what she's wearing?" She asks Bonnie and me.

"She's been M.I.A. with Stefan lately and she's barely spoken to me"

"I've been with Grams all weekend." Bonnie adds.

"Riding to his castle on his white horse."

"Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles." Bonnie responds.

"And if she's going as anything she most likely with go as last year's costume."

"The one she had with Matt?" Caroline keeps wanting there to be issues with Elena and me because I'm dating Matt.

"Yeah."

"And you have no issues with that?"

"Care, there are no issues between my sister and me. She encouraged me to date him and I'm happy."

"Just saying dating your sister's ex is a little tacky."

"And so is wanting your friend's current boyfriend." I'm done with Caroline's bitchiness.

I've heard your guesses on who Sofia will end up with, now how about if she will remain human or is there something supernatural about her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.2K 30
Nearly a year ago, Emma had stepped into Mystic Falls for the first time in her life, never expecting that a small town in Virginia would have the po...
21.6K 293 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
29.6K 716 40
when y/n goes back to mystic falls she may just get more then she asked for with her confusing relationships with the TVD men *This story doesn't re...
50.3K 1K 115
What if Klaus actually had a child before Hope and she was living right under his nose in Mystic Falls. Your name is Nicole Lockwood. You live with...