Sonknux: broken and enslaved

By Pinkiewish33

After the battle ended.... Sonic and friends now face Shadow and Rouge who had been corrupted by greed... but... More

Prologue - back to my twisted ways/reunited
Chapter 1 - never came back/Sonic the Criminal?
Chapter 2 - worrisome/the next target
Chapter 3 - Amys disapearance
Chapter 4 - the time has come
Chapter 5 - betrayed and kidnapped
Chapter 6 - Knuckles captivity and torture
Chapter 7 - tormented insanely
Chapter 8 - malicious rape
Chapter 9 - the talk/ an offer
Chapter 10 - the meeting.
Chapter 11 - successful mission
Chapter 12 - a emotional embrace
Chapter 13 - their blissful moment
Chapter 14 - partnership to relationship part 1 (happiness and confusion)
Chapter 16 - partnership to relationship part 3 (sparks fly and love arrives)
Chapter 17 - waking up with him
Chapter 18 - captured by a cop.
Chapter 19 - setting Sonic free
(Final chapter) Chapter 20 - always and forever with you
Epilogue - we have each other now

Chapter 15 - partnership to relationship part 2 (the date)

231 9 5
By Pinkiewish33

Sonic was getting ready for their date. He was wearing a black short-sleeve shirt with a red broken heart, temporary hair color, black jeans, black-fingerless-gloves, and boots with chains on them like a goth-Lolita. Sonic thought, I never thought this would happen...from a partnership into a relationship?...that's just stupid...isn't it?...*he suddenly blushed a rosy-pink.* I am so not comfortable about this...why is it that I haft to date him at a club that my parents met in?...sheesh.. Sonic sits up and walks out. Knuckles was out the door wearing emo-clothes as he sees Sonic. Sonic said, should we go? Knuckles replied, yeah... the two of them arrived at the bar though they only had two drinks. Sonic said as he took a sip of the strawberry flavored champagne, ya know...this place happens to be where my parents met... Knuckles looks at him and said, really? Sonic nodded and said, yeah...before she was a stay at home mom she used to be a gang member and a drug dealer...but when she met Dad it changed her...way after that they got engaged in a secret criminal hideout...then there was me and brothers and sisters...we had a good life but we were also spoiled rotten kids...I practiced torturing, mangling, and hurting people my hole life...you already knew why I left...I thought you were only friends with me cause you felt sorry for me... Knuckles said, but we weren't...if you didn't thought we were friends with you outta pity why didn't you actually tell us that you are a criminal? Sonic replied, because I didn't know how you would react if I told you... Knuckles asked, but why?...I know your hurt but...why did you say Tails is a little two-tailed fuck does nothing cling onto you?.... Sonic replied, because he reminds me too much of my youngest of my youngest brother Destruction...he's also the same age as him...poor thing looks up to us but I was the one he looks up to most... Knuckles whispered, Hikaru...I... Sonic replied, I know Knuckles...but I can't help it...I'm just born that way... Knuckles didn't care about anything anymore. He only cared about Sonic...he was enslaved to his heart as Knuckles held his hand and kissed him. Sonic melted into the kiss as their tongues fought for dominates and they blushed a deep red. They broke the kiss as they ordered another drink of strawberry champagne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 248 22
Sonics friends and everyone around him were very mad at Sonic for days because of him goofing up and bugging them...not to mention during battles he...
30K 650 23
Right after another stressful day for the Sonic gang they got mad at Sonic for showing off again. They got mad at him and pretended he didn't exist a...
13.1K 170 19
(I was getting bored plus it features someone from Sonic RPG) this takes place about 3 days after the shadow and catastrophic-anomaly incident...deep...
1.6K 82 18
A feud between two vampire clans for thousands of years has reached its breaking point. The leader of one of the clans decided to take a member of th...