Ms Sharma And Mr Grey.✅

Od thegirlnextdoor7781

This amazing cover of the book is done by @TrendCazie. Thank you so much!!❤️❤️ Smriti Sharma- She is a 25 yea... Více

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter- 31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter- 34
Chapter- 35
Chapter-36
Chapter- 37
Chapter- 38
Chapter- 39
Chapter- 40
Chapter- 41
Chapter- 42
A/N
Chapter- 43
Chapter- 44
PULWAMA
Chapter- 45
UPDATE
Chapter- 46
Chapter- 47
Chapter- 48
Chapter- 49
Mismatched Love.
Epilogue
Author's Note
HIS TO LOVE.

Chapter-16

26.9K 1.2K 131
Od thegirlnextdoor7781

Smriti's POV-

" Mr Grey, I really don't know how to dance." I said.

" Don't worry and follow my lead." He instructed.

I nodded.

This man knows how to dance!!

I was so lost in his deep brown orbs that I forgot my surroundings.

" Smriti, let's have dinner now. We have an early flight tomorrow." Papa said.

I distanced myself from Christian. He smirked after seeing my reaction and I blushed.

" Okay papa." I said and we made our way to where the others were sitting.

We all had dinner.

" Mia, I thought that time was a private affair? Then how are more that 200 people present here?" I whispered.

" My dear sister-in-law, this is a private affair for Christian. You will be amazed to see all of the New York's elites in the wedding." Mia said.

I gasped.

Dinner was done and the party was over.

" Mr Sharma, our driver and car will be here tonight and will drop all of you to the airport." Carrick said.

" I hope you are packed Smriti." Mumma threatened.

I smiled at her.

" Of course mumma. I am." I lied.

" She is not packed aunty, I saw her clothes lying in the closet." Lakshya said.

Mumma glared at me.

" Thanks Lucky." I muttered to him.

" Your welcome." He said casually.

I smacked his head.

" Ouch!" He said.

" You deserved it." Mansi said.

" Now we will take your leave. See all of you in New York in September for the wedding shopping." Grandma said.

Mumma nodded. 

I was going along mumma and papa out of the hall to see them off when Mia dragged me to the lobby where I saw Christian standing.

" You owe me brother."m Mia said and left.

Mr Grey started walking towards me.

" Close your eyes Smriti." He said.

I widened my eyes.

" Why?" I asked.

" Just do as I say." He said.

I nodded negatively.

He started inclining his head towards mine.

Oh my god! He is not stealing my first kiss!

I closed my eyes in fear.

" You can open your eyes now." He said after a few seconds.

I did and saw a very beautiful pendant lying on my neck.

Smriti's necklace-

" I cannot accept this." I said. It looks so expensive.

" Why? Didn't you like it?" He asked.

" It is not like that Mr Grey but I just cannot take it." I said.

" It's Christian for you. And if you don't want to take it, then throw it away." He said a little rudely.

" Christian, I had no intention of hurting you." I said.

He walked away.

" Uhh! Why this attitude?" I said irritatedly.

He was gone.

" Whatever." I muttered and went to my room.

I have some serious packing to finish.

I was done within an hour when my phones viberated, indicating a message.

You have managed to make Christian mad. I am proud of you girl!!

It was Mia.

I rolled my eyes and sent her a laughing hard emoji.

I then called it a night.

Next morning was a hectic one for others. As for me, I just woke up, got ready and sat in my room pretending that I don't exist. It was fun not to do any work.

" Her highness is sitting here. Smriti, do you want me to call the pilot and delay the flight for you?" Mumma asked sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes again.

" Let's get down. We need to check out." Papa said.

I nodded.

We checked out and started for the airport. I was sitting next to Rajat in the flight who was snoring.

" Donkey! Wake up." I said.

" Can't a man sleep now!" He said.

" Not when you are snoring so loudly." I said.

" I don't snore." He said.

" Sure." I said sarcastically.

We landed Delhi at 2 in the night.

" All of you, come to my house. Then in the morning, you can go to your houses." I said.

All of them nodded in agreement and I booked a cab.

As soon as we reached home, we crashed on the beds.

The next morning, mumma woke us up all.

" Do you have office?" Mumma asked.

We looked at Sunaina.

" I will ask dad!" She said and called Sanjay sir.

" Dad, are we done playing is suspension-suspension game or we can relax today also and not come to the headquarters?" Sunaina asked.

Within 2 minutes, she hung up.

" Guys! Your suspension has been cancelled." She said.

" But why??" Chaitra asked.

" Because we are needed at work." Sunaina said.

We groaned.

" Guys, we are leaving for home. Will get ready and meet at headqurters." Fahim said and all of them left.

I got ready and had breakfast.

" Mumma, I am leaving." I said.

" Stay safe." She said and kissed me on my forehead.

I then said bye to papa and started driving.

The moment I reached the headquarters, I could feel the atmosphere very tensed.

Lakshya and Mansi were already present there.

" Guys, what happened?" I asked.

" Manish sir is going to address all of us. There seems to be some grave issue." Mansi said.

In the mean time, everyone else had come too.

Manish sir and Sanjay sir entered the conference room.

" Agents, your mission to Iraq can wait. We have to deal with New York first." Manish sir said.

" New York?" Rajat questioned.

" Yes. One of our deep assets there has changed sides and giving RAW's information directly to the ISIS. As you all know ISIS is a terrorist group and if they get all the information about the RAW's operations, India will be doomed." Manish sir said.

" But sir, we met all those assets in New York just 2 days back. Who is it that is leaking the information?" I asked.

" That exactly is the problem is Ms Sharma. We don't know who is doing it." Sanjay sir said.

" Oh my god." Sunaina said.

" So the team that will be transferred to New York after 2 months will leave for New York tomorrow to spy on all our assets. The other team will deal with Iraq." Manish sir said.

We nodded.

" Let's start packing again!" Fahim said dramatically.

" Guys, what we will do is that we will spy on each asset individually." I said.

" I agree. This way, you all can be more efficient. Lakshya, you will prepare your system and then we will insert tracking chips in your arms through lasers." Sanjay sir said.

" Okay sir." Lakshya said.

" We are trusting you with this mission. Try with everything you can. It is the safety of the nation we are risking." Sanjay sir said.

" Sir, we will die but not let anything happen to our country as long as we are alive." I said.

" Jai Hind." Sanjay sir said.

" Jai Hind.' We all chorused.

The things which I have to take care in New York are-

1) Protect my country with my life.

2) Kill then shit out of the information leaker.

3) Stay away from the Grey's.

4) Make sure that mumma and papa doesn't let anyone know where I am.

Hii guys! This is the 2nd chapter that I am publishing today. Make sure to comment on it or else you might not get to read as frequently. Vote too, if you like the chapter. Uncoming chapters will be like Tom and Jerry where Smriti will try her best to avoid coming in contact with Christian. Let's see what happens. This is all for now. I love you all. Until next time. Byee!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

448K 28.8K 83
Life gives ups and downs to everyone. Some sad memories & some good one. But when sometimes the sad memories are related to a good person, it breaks...
655K 8.5K 8
Shivika Kulkarni is fire and you don't play with fire. Orphaned at 5, her parents died in a car crash and she was raised by her paternal uncle and hi...
1.2M 47K 78
What happen when you are getting married but your groom ran away from the wedding and you are waiting for him in your bridal attire, in place of groo...
210K 13.4K 22
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...