Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)

بواسطة BluePringlez

Asoka Rose is an isolated girl who lives her life in her fantasy. Her sanity had been lost long ago. And as s... المزيد

Alone in Both Worlds (Kakashi)
Prolouge
1-Dreamer
2- Sleeper
3-A Learner
4- Silence
5-...Akward
6-Whatever
7-Haru no Bara
8-Alone, Such a Kind Word
9-Moo-Part 1
10-Moo-Part 2
11-Hot Daummm
12-Violated
13-Walkie Talkie :D
14-I don't even...
15-MooMoo-Just the Begining
16-Moomoo- And Thats the End Folks
17- Starting to Talk
18-Holy Shugar Cookies
19-Just The Way You Are
20- Talking with Silence
21-So Many Questions...Too Bad
22-I'm Super Thanks for Asking
23-I'm The Queen Now!
24-Date?
25- I iz Confuzed
26- And It Begins, the Feelings, The Fillers :P
27- Old People... e.o
28- STAY THE *%#$& Away from me!
29- Slowing down to a Jog.
30- They Drunk...They Entertain ;D
31- Parodoxs and Unicorns
32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!
33 1/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
33 2/2- Shhhhhhhhh...
34- I don't feel like watching the prelims
35-Thoughts
36-Realization
37- Slowly Understanding
38- Peter White c:
39-Memories ;_;
40- Spilling the Bee's
41- Worries and Silence
42- Meeting Team Kana
43-Save me FROM Team Kana
44- Heading back to Konaha, With Team Kana
45- The Shippers are EVERYWHERE!!!
46-Oh Hai Weasle
47- Where I Belong
48-Patterns and Interwebs
49- You All Will Hate Me ;D
50- Kakoka's Best Chapter Ever :D
51- Loveless
52- Festival
53- Tomorow
54- Exams and Invasion
55- Cheese and Reality
57- I'm So Effin Sorry ;_;
58- Dance Magic Dance!
59- Listening to Water.
60- Atleast You Don't Know Where I Live...
61- Colors...
62- I Believe
63- Jashin and Kami
64- Portal
65- Jashinst Brawl
66- Freedom Eve
67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)
68- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 2)
69- The Day of The Prophecy (Part 3)
70- Epiolouge- Not So Alone

56- Prophecy

14.3K 465 286
بواسطة BluePringlez

*Picture of old hag to the side ;D *

Kakashi Pov.

Sakura looked tired and sick. Sasuke had bags under his eyes, his usual poker face equiped, and Naruto looked more serious then usual. They all wore black. And it was for the occasion wasn't it..?

...After the Hokage's funeral. Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto truged off, leaving me alone in my thoughts. I walked alone, heading to the hospital. Asoka layed in a coma there. Nobody was sure when she would wake up.

On my way there I saw Naruto and my senpai walking together.

"Kakashi-kun!" He yelled, his white poofy hair moving up and down as he made his way over to me.

"Huh? Pervy Sage, you know Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked.

Pervy Sage? Hehe. Nice nickname senpai.

"Ofcourse I do. Anyways. I'm going out to look for Tsunade." My eye widened in intrest.

"For what reason? I heard its hard to find her." I said.

"Well, we need a new hokage. Plus." He sounded grave. "We need to help Naruto's friend, and... get your wife out of the coma and hospital." He gave me a knowing look and my heart clenched.

A pang stabbed my heart as I was reminded of where I was going.

"Right.." I mumbled.

"Its alright Kakashi. Tsunade will fix up Asoka in no time! She'll be on her feet, jump into your arms and you can whisk her to your bedroom to-" I knew where he was going with this, his rants and all.

"Nonononononononono. Not now Senpai. NOT. NOW." I said eyeing Naruto, since a child was here and all. Plus. I don't even think about doing THAT. I don't even care about it. I just want Asoka to be happy, healthy, and by my side. THAT doesn't have to happpen at all. I may like Senpai's books, but sometimes he gets out of hand.

"What? You haven't done that yet?" Senpai asked me, tilting his head. I felt a blush crawl up my face and I shook my head no.

"Ofcourse not. We haven't even.." I took out Make-Out Paradise and pretty much let it hover in his face until his jaw dropped.

"Seriously?! Usually all the girls are reeled in by your looks." He said then smirked. I saw Naruto grow curious behind him. "But she isn't like all the girls, is she?" And winked. I slowly shook my head no.

"Not at all." I said smiling behind my mask softly. Not at all.

"We'll bring that lady back! I swear it." Naruto said grinning. I nodded giving him a sad close eyed smile.

"Thank you Naruto." I said and he nodded, dashing off.

I continued to the hospital. Waving to an unamed nurse who knew me and my frequient visits since the invasion. I walked first down the hall. Peeking in to some of my comrads who have been hurt by the large snakes who invaded Konaha. The people waved hello as I walked past, waving back. I walked up the stairs, going towards Asoka's room.

I entered her room like the dozens of times that I had done before, and sat in the chair that was by the wall, away from her as I thought to myself silently.

I sat there until the schedualed nurse arrived, asking me politely to leave as she blushed lightly. Her eyes downward cast. I nodded, standing up and went to Asoka's side, my hand moving to her unmoving one laying to her side. Giving it a small squeeze with a glance and I turned around, whisking out of the room silently.

Walking out of the hospital I took my book out and began to quietly read.

'Her laugh was fake, as was her smile. The taunting eyebrows raised as she grew confused as to why Eridan didn't seem effected by her charm. He frowned, raising his kunai high in the air. Another Kunai stopped his move to stab the woman. He looked behind him, connecting the other Kunai's owner to Ampura.

"A-Ampura, W-What are you doing home?" Eridan asked stuttering. Ampura raised her eyebrow.

"Seeing that yowur coming howme with a swlut." She replyed calmly with her usual slur of talking.

"It-It is not what it l-looks l-like." Eridan stuttured, looking to the terrifed Fefferi who was looking from Ampura to Eridan.

"Please don't kill me." Feferi said her eyes wide as the kunai in Eridan's hand glistened ever so slightly. Eridan snapped his head to the woman he was assigned to kill on his mission.

"I have to." Eridan said and Ampura dropped her Kunai in sudden realization, she kissed-'

Suddenly. I don't want to read this out to you..

(A/N: SPEAKING TO THE READER: YES I WENT THERE!!)

Oh my god. This is the best part! This is when Feferi tries to change Ampura's mind about killing her best friend using seductive moves! This story line is so indeep. What will happen?!

I continued reading, bringing the book closer to my face as my eye widened.

Feferi was faking?! Oh my gosh! No Ampura don't die yet! Eridan! OWEE.

OGH SHHHHH-IRT!!

OUCH!

Not the cigar cutter! THE KUNAI WAS ENOUGH!

I snapped the book shut with a pale face. What the heck is wrong with Feferi?! Why would she cut off THAT.

How could Eridan let it happen?!

I shook my head walking down the road faster towards the market. I need to buy some food. I remember Asoka mentioning she likes strawberrys and mangos.

I'll pick out some fresh ones for her, for when she gets better. If they bring Tsunade, she will help... she'd better help.

Sighing I grabbed a basket to hold the food, and walked around the market. Picking up things, putting them down. Looking through meats, fish and cheeses. Cereals and such.

"Oh... Kunai Chips? Who came up with such a silly name." I mumbled to myself with a smile, shaking my head no. Don't people have anything better to use for a name? I shook my head moving through the store.

I soon found things that I needed, and few items I wanted. Buying everything that I needed, I payed the cashier. She winked her eyes at me playfully. I sighed and innardly rolled my eyes. I understand Sasuke, and his dislike for the women. But one day he'll find that girl who doesnt love him, and he'll live happy ever after.

I gave a small laugh to my self. Sasuke just needs to lower his ego, and take a risk. He can't stay balled up forever, or he'll explode.

Sighing I continued walking back home with about two bags in each of my hands.

I walked home quietly, unpacking everything into the fridge. I opened the freezer to see if we had any ice-cream. The first thing I saw was a white bag.

Curious, I took it out. Noting the contents were cold. I placed it on the counter top and untied the knot at the top. I opened it it up to reveal grapes. I grew very confused. Why were there grapes inside of the bag..? In the freezer?

Sighing I shook my head. Asoka probably put these inside of the freezer. I went to tie up the bag when I grew curious.

Putting a hand in the plastic bag, I ripped off a green grape from the vine. I looked at it curiously, noting the ice that froze to the grape. Taking it off and putting it in the sink, before lowering my mask and ploping it in my mouth.

It was freezing cold at first and I bit into it. The sudden coldness shocked me, but soon it melted and the taste of grapes amazed me.

Frozen

Grapes

Are

Amazing.

(A/N: I'm so effin serious right now. Put grapes in the freezer, wait for about two or three hours, or until you want it (not right away). Eat them, enjoy.)

I took the whole bag and brought it with me to the couch. Sitting down I removed my heavy Jonin jacket and grabbed for the remote. Turning on the T.V. a random show turned on. I watched it boredly. My eyes skimming it silently. A soap opra was on. I sighed, ploping in more grapes, ignoring the ice that would soon melt.

~ Fast Foward about a week, and Third POV with Naruto ~

(A/N: Too lazy for fillers, no ideas for fillers. Gomen. Deal with it. I can't even do the fight with Orochimaru and stuff because its pointless and nobody reads fight scenes)

It was after the battle Lady Tsunade had with Orochimaru, and Naruto with Kabuto. Everyone was resting up at a hotel.

"Hey! Old Hag! We need to get back to Konahagakure!" Naruto said, pulling hard on the blonde's hand. Lady Tsunade moved her hand to the side from his grasp.

"Why? Whats the rush?" She asked, her face a little red from drinking, laying on a couch as Naruto stood infront of her. His fists were curled up in frustration.

"My sensei needs help! And so does Rock Lee!" He shouted, throwing his hands up.

"Tell me your sensei's name." Tsunade said drunkly.

"Asoka.. uh.. She's Married to Kakashi-sensei. So I guess she's Asoka Hatake?" Tsunade's ears perked up.

"He got married?" She questioned sitting up suddenly, she snapped her head to Jiraiya who nodded slowly.

"Yes. Although it was to protect Konohagaure." Naruto tilted his head confused at the news.

"What?" Naruto asked confused, but was ignored.

"What was her maiden name?" Tsunade asked.

"Bara." Tsunade stood up, and tumbled slightly.

"Lets go." She said, no longer in her little world.

"Huh? What? Just like that? Why did you suddenly change your mind?" Naruto asked, watching as she went and began packing everything. She threw the vodka bottles into the trash with a serious look on her face. Shizune soon returned with bags of food and stopped in the door way.

"Malady. What are you-"

"If what Jiraiya said is true. Then she's the Princess of Kusagakure. She can save them." Tsunade said, and zipped up her bags.

"What? Asoka-sensei couldn't possibly be-" Naruto stopped in mid sentence, remebering the time he ate ramen that day. How graceful she ate, and the way she moved and talked, if she spoke at all. "OH MY GOSH! ASOKA SENSEI IS A PRINCES!! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled jumping into the air.

"We have to hurry up and get her ready before her birthday." Tsunade said, taking the bags from Shizune's hands.

"Wait. Why who's birthday?" Shizune asked confused.

"Asoka Bara... But... What do we have to get her prepared for?" Jiraiya asked confused, and added. "When is her birthday?"

"Havent you heard of the prophecy? September 5th."

"So we have about three weeks to prepare her... but... what was the prophecy again..?" Jiraiya asked giving a half hearted laugh, scratching the back of his head.

"You seriously didn't hear about the phrophecy? You were on our team for goodness sake! Remeber we were watching Kazai Bara for about a month while that rouge was going after her. And there was that battle with the-"

"Mist." Both Jiraiya said and Tsunade said. Jiraiya's eyes widened as he remebered.

"Hey- Hey. Whats the prophecy?" Naruto asked, jumping up and down in curiosity.

"The prophecy was uh," Tsunade closed her eyes, searching her memorys. " It was 'The last Bara at the age of 18 will have and grow the seed of a new strong leader. A leader who has known hardship, and works to achive the impossible. With this leader, will the land live in peace.' Wow. I think that was it. More or less." Tsunade said in thought.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" Naruto asked. Tsunade shrugged.

"We'll just have to see what that means." She said.

"Wait. You don't think, planting a seed is.. THAT. Do you?" Jiraiya asked, his perverted mind running gears. Tsunade grew an anger vein and smacked him to the floor.

"NOT INFRONT OF A KID!" Tsunade yelled looking down at him and Shizune stood next to Naruto.

"What?! Hey! Don't keep me outa the loop!" Naruto yelled.

Shizune soon blushed as she realized what Jiraiya was implying.

"DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO!" Tsunade yelled angrily at her subordenant.

Shizune gave a cheezy smile as Naruto grew even more confused.

"I dont understand!" He yelled in confusion.

~ ~ ~

To Kusagakure!

Aiden and Alice both sat in a tall tree over looking the village. Both swinging their feet ever so slightly.

Aiden closed her eyes and softly began to hum a song. Alice looked at her twin, confused. Alice never heard the song Aiden was humming.

"Aiden. Sing the words for it." Alice commanded.

Aiden blushed lightly and shook her head 'no'.

"Aiden." Alice growled in warning.

"Fine..." Aiden said sighing and began to sing.

((Please Read the Lyrics. I know that you (and I) skip over lyrics a lot, but these lyrics will forshadow the future later on, plus the song's pretty c: ))

(Play Video to Side)

"Break me to peices, I'll float over you like static.

A humming whisper above your head,

You'll try to forget me, but the sound makes it anxious.

And you'll quietly wish I was dead.

..Oh, wait a minute..

I was never the type to seek out negative attention.

But it keeps away the emptiness,

Because my darling,

Death is its own demention,

And they were lying when they said apathy is bliss.

But I still pretend you loved me,

Though her laugh and mine sound just the same.

I still pretend you're thinking of me,

And in the night as you sleep,

I'll call out your name..

Can you hear me now?

Gone are the happy memories I've been collecting.

Just how much I've lost, I'll never know.

All the desperate fear that comes along with forgeting.

Without the relief of letting go.

And I still pretend you love me,

Though her laugh and mine sound just the same.

I'll still pretend you're thinking of me.

And in the night as you sleep I'll call out your name.

Can you hear me now?

I still pretend...

I still pretend.

On a sea of light's I'll float away,

And join the whispers in the haze,

Somewhere a music box softly plays,

A song we used to know.

Can you hear me know?

Flowers blossom and decay.

And now I'll join them cause I too must fade,

Here in your arms I'd love to stay.

But I have to go.

Can you hear me now?" Aiden finished quietly. Her eyes glazed with tears. She blinked quickly, trying to make them dissapear but they went down her cheeks. Aiden quickly wiped frantically at her face. Hiccups rising in her throat.

"Wait. You're still upset about-"

"Alice!" A man's voice called, the twins looked down to see a man that was identical to what the twins had transformed into on their mission.

"Iaki!" Alice said, a blush on her face as she lept down from the tall tree to slam into his chest. Iaki's arms wraped around Alice as he gave her a peck on the lips.

"Alice. I missed you." He mumbled into her shoulder as he played with her hair.

Aiden looked at the couple from her spot in the tree. Her heart breaking quietly. She turned around swiftly and promotely dissapeared in a poof.

Aiden reappeared in a vally near a stream. She sat there, quietly crying. No sounds were made with her sobs. Tears poured but she didnt have it in her to sob.

It was obvious her sister would have Iaki. She knew it. She just didn't have it in her to admit it. She always distanced herself when they were together. But she knew it was true the moment Iaki called Alice, and didn't see Aiden.

Curling up into a safe ball Aiden stared at the blue stream, wiping her eyes. She knew they were cute together, she knew it. She just couldn't admit it.

Aiden's eyes weren't red or puffy from crying, since she somehow managed to never have those effects. She silently wondered if it was because she cried so much over little things, that she no longer had puffy eyes.

Soon she forced herself to forget her Sister and Iaki, her mind flashing to Asoka.

Asoka seemed so nice, so kind. She never seemed to have done anything wrong. And with that awful relationship of hers with her 'husband' there isnt any way.

Wait.

What if planting a seed doesn't have to nessisarily have to do with kids..? What if it has to do with a way of thought.

'If thats the case.' Aiden thought. 'I'm on her side from the beggining. I never wanted to do any of this in the first place.' And with that Aiden dissapeared to her room, taking off her Kusagakure headband, placing it on the nightstand and dissapearing.

"I need to find the truth."

*end chapter*

- - - - - - -

((Hi!!! I'm bored am decided to take this phone.-Brooke, mah Wifey))

Your welcome.

Sorry about time skips

Too lazy.

Ampura, Eridan, Feferi = a WebComic.

Anyone know what Fandom its from? ^^'

We over took AnimeNext for goodness sake!

BTW I'm guna go to AnimeNext next year

Hehe. That sounds funny to say.

But yeah

Love you

Comment

Vote

Something

~Anna

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

892K 19.6K 127
"Day and night you're all I think about! I don't know why but I feel so protective of you, I feel happy and giddy and comfortable around you like I c...
360K 14.1K 80
(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally, get hit with a life altering expiernce...
98.8K 2.1K 30
Kakashi Hatake is a guys that thinks his life is ordanary. Boy was he wrong. Now that he is a jonin he has a team of his own. Sasuke, Sakura and Naru...
36.6K 874 19
SEASON 2 OF KAKASHI LOVE STORY~ (Kakashi X Reader) After what happened at the mission , you and Kakashi are getting closer to each other. You guys a...