The Pack Of Heros *Old*

By Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... More

Out of the Town!
Fighting Mitch!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Proving Myself...
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Nether Broken
Who Is He!?
Connor!
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 2
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

Preston's Raging Fires

71 3 2
By Wolfsaga12gamer

(Matt's POV)

I looked up at Andi and Pete who was thinking of a plan to get back at Preston. "Why should we try to get back at Preston he kind of saved us." I said to them "He needs to feel our pain he let us get hurt so we should let him get hurt." I heard Pete say "Why not make a fake letter from the other five." I heard Andi say "Whoa, whoa, whoa, no." I said to them. "Why." I heard Andi say.

"Well lets see many things can happen." I said with a little bit of a anger tone. "Well he technically needs to feel what we had to go through." I heard Pete say "Well he saved us from getting punished more." I said a little annoyed. "Come on how much danger can that do." I heard Pete say. "Fine but if this gets out of hand I have no part in this." I say while getting up, I see Pete grab a piece of paper and a pencil and started writing.

I walked to my room and rolled my eyes, I heard the door open and closed 'they went to give the letter to him please let nothing happen' I thought pleading not wanting anything to happen.

(Preston's POV)

As I walked back towards my house I was tired from training and from having to meet with Ace multiple times. 'Finally home' I thought as I opened my door and find a letter on the ground in front of my door. 'well I will have to read this.' I thought until I saw that it had the name Mitch on it. 'what...' I thought confused.

I quickly opened the letter to find some writing on it, it read 'Preston we are fine without you with us, we don't need you nor want you, so just stay where you are and never come back' I could feel anger rising and I could tell that I was about the cry, but I kept reading on. 'If we don't need you then you can just leave us alone we will save the world, also we kicked you out of the group so stay away from us.' I looked down at the bottom of the letter to see that it had '-Mitch'

Growling I felt anger rise up 'they all left me so I must fight for me.' I thought as a tear fell down I leaned against my door and made the letter into a ball and tossed it into the trash can. I then opened the door and went back to the training grounds. 'They will all pay.' I thought as I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up to see that it was the master of this place.

"I am ready to join..." I said with hatred in my voice "Good now go to Ace and have him train you up trust me you will want to save your rage for a battle." I heard him say as he walked away. I walked around and found Ace at the usual place I find him "So you joined." I heard him say flatly.

"Yeah, just train me." I say with a little anger in my voice. I saw him grab a spear and hand it to me, he then grabbed a sword and walked out mentioning me to follow him onto a field, "Ready." I heard him say as he got the sword ready to attack. I nod and he swung the sword at me, but I quickly use the spear to try and block the sword which had worked.

I jumped backward as Ace had went to try and attack my stomach. I then thrust the spear forward hitting Ace but he quickly dodged my next attack, I threw the spear making it hit the ground next to Ace, then I quickly dodged under Ace's sword as he swung it, and I grabbed the spear and jumped backwards again and threw it at Ace making him die but respawned again in the safe zone.

"wow good job." I heard the master say behind me. I turned around to see the Master standing there. "So what do we do not master." I heard Ace say. "Put him as the commander with you in the next battle." I heard the master say "There's been a breach six people from the over world has came here and are fighting against us. I ran towards the battle area with Ace beside me.

I transformed into my wolf and jumped on a large rock to see a prince dragon, Lachlan, Vikk, Mitch, Rob, Jerome, and Connor, fighting against others I growled loudly and all the fighting stop then I noticed that my pelt was lava. I saw that Rob looked scared at my pelt. Then I got tackled down by Andi who was in her wolf form.

I saw that her wolf was a pure light grey I got up and growled at her forcing her to cower while in my presence I looked over to my left to see that my old group was watching me with fear in their eyes 'they should be scared' I thought as I looked above Andi to see Pete standing there leaning against a pole. Thinking I knew what to say "Traitor." I said with anger in my voice.

I saw Andi back up at me saying that then I closed my eyes and opened them, only to look up to see that Master was above me I turned my head back towards Rob to see him with tears in his eyes. I almost felt sorry for him but I remembered the letter I growled loudly only to feel a rumble underneath me.

I looked up to see that I wasn't the only one to feel it, I then looked towards the lava to see some lava go up I flinched as it hit the nether rack, I looked up to see that Master was smiling for some reason I looked back towards Rob to see him on the ground with a arrow in his shoulder with Mitch, Lachlan, Jerome, Vikk, and Connor trying to help him.

Growling loudly I saw a red forcefield go around me and then started to expand outwards, soon covering the whole nether. I looked towards Andi to see that she, Pete, and Matt were making their way towards them. I looked up to see that master was about to shoot another arrow, quickly I grabbed his leg with my teeth and pulled him down.

I pinned him onto the ground and snarled at him I saw everyone else flinched as the master said something "You won't win that easily." I heard him say before he disappeared and left him standing in the middle of this battle "Go back home now." I said to every one else. and walked up towards Rob and the others. "Is he going to be okay." I asked worried.

"Yeah I will be fine." I heard him say then the force feild that was some how there became smaller and then disappeared. Then suddenly a small wolf pup was swimming in the lava until it grabbed a hold of the nether rack and pulled itself out. I walked over towards it and looked it over.

I saw that the pup had a black pelt with white paws, a white jaw, and a white tail tip. It ran up to me and nuzzled my front right leg. I smiled and sat down only to hear someone laugh, I looked behind me to see that they were laughing at me and the pup, I growled loudly and they all eventually had quit laughing.

Mitch approached me and looked at the pup, "Wow the pup is cute." I heard Rob say in awe, I looked down as the pup looked up at me I saw that the pups eyes were bright blue. Then suddenly a fire pegasus flew out of the lava and landed right beside me.

"Forgive me for my lateness my new Master." I heard the Pegasus say as he bowed towards me I stood up and walked over towards him "Don't worry I had it covered but still you are here." I said to him I looked behind me to see that the pup had tackled Rob and was licking his face. I smiled as he started laughing from the pup jumping at Mitch. "If you need me just summon me." I heard the pegasus say.

"okay." I said to the pegasus until I got tackled to the ground by Andi, Pete, and Matt. "Hey I thought you didn't want me near you three again." I said laughing as Andi nuzzled my shoulder and Matt hugged my head. "We're sorry about what we did." I heard Andi say "It's okay I forgive you." I said as I got up making them let go of me.

I walked over towards the pup and looked down at the pup "Whats you name." I asked the pup "I-I don't have one..." I heard the pup say while looking down avoiding my eyes. "How about we come up with one for you." I said to the pup. "I-I'm female..." I heard her say shyly. "Hey its okay we will protect you." I said happily to her.

I laid down so that she could get on my shoulders I looked at Lachlan, Vikk, and Jerome. "No hi or anything." I said to them laughing, I mention to the rest about the nether portal, Quickly Rob transformed into a wolf and took of with Andi behind him, I quickly ran after them and I gained on them until I passed them I could hear the pup that was on me laughing as I ran towards the portal. I slowed down until I had gotten there.

I looked behind me to see that the others had slowed down as well until we were at a complete stop. "Okay one at a time." I said as they all took turns going into the nether portal and to the overworld. "I-I'm scared..." I heard the pup say. "Don't worry just go in first I will be right behind you." I said to her as I let her down. I saw her take off towards the nether portal and disappear.

Taking one more look at the nether I ran into the nether portal, only to fall to the ground in the over world. I pushed myself up and looked around to see the others had walked around but the pup was sitting next to a tree.

As I walked over there I could see that Mitch was thinking on where the cliff was, and the other were collecting resources, "Preston!" I heard the pup say as she ran up to me and nuzzle me I looked around to see that Rob was looking at me and the pup with awe in his eyes.

Smiling at Rob I looked back down at the pup and started thinking about a name, then I got tackled to the ground by a gold wolf with a white under belly had me pinned with his paw on my throat. I looked up to see Rob tackled the wolf and I quickly ran over to the pup and stood protectively over her growling loudly.

Then Connor quickly grabbed the gold and white wolf and threw him against a tree. "Dixon what did I say I could do." I heard Connor say. "I know but you are on my pack territory." "Just tell me what side we are on." I heard Connor say annoyed. "The west side..." I heard him say "Thanks we just needed to get off this territory and back to their camp." I heard Connor say as he started to go in a direction I went over towards Rob and mentioned for the rest to follow Connor.

I picked up the pup and walked towards Connor "Glad to see that you are willing to protect this group." I said to him "They took me in when my pack kicked me out." I heard him say "Any other reason." I asked him "Yeah to try and get your trust back..." I heard him say "You never lost my trust" I said to him I then looked to the pup that was on my back who was asleep.

"Well now you have your own pack Preston, and a pup." Connor said laughing "Not wrong there." I said agreeing to him "So what's her name?" I heard Connor ask me "Don't know I will have to think it one. I said as we approached the cliff I looked up to see the stars.

Then the others went past me and into the house, I looked at Connor as he started to climb the cliff and up to a little house. I looked beside me to see that Rob was looking at me "What?" I said laughing, Rob then nuzzled me saying "Told ya we won't leave you that fast-I won't" I heard him say to me. "I know." I said back while going towards the house with Rob walking beside me.

'I am glad I am back' I thought while going inside the house or cliff what ever it is.

Hey everyone this has reached 306 reads when I made this I was confused and excited, but I would want to know what do you want the new female pup's name to be I don't know what I want her personality to be, but I would like to see your choice of what her name should be. Also if you didn't notice the pup was the character that my friend wanted into the story.

Also I am still wanting to see if you want to add a character into the book, What I need to know if you want to add one is their personality, their gender, if they are a human or something else, their name and their appearance.

Hope to see you all soon in the next part! BE SAFE FROM WOODEN MACHINE GUNS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 4 11
An average teen girl get pulled into another world, she found new friends, a loyal pet and some romance but she later realized that she was there for...
881 403 66
A young woman with light blue eyes has left to discover her destiny, with the help of four companions she will eventually meet on her way, she will f...
11.2K 327 19
oh my gawd this is my first book and I cant wait to find out how it goes.......... hope you all like it XD!!!!!!!!! #Vikklanforlife I will take sugg...
6.8K 496 68
Six Princes. Seven Friends. One Prophecy. Follow the story of a group of thirteen individuals as they navigate through what destiny - and perhaps fat...