OVERFLOWING ━ bnha

By yuki078

❛ be so full that even if they take and take, you can still be overflowing ❜ ㅡ in which a plant shop owner le... More

e p i g r a p h
o f h e r o e s a n d c i v i l i a n s
s i d e l i n e s
d e c i s i o n
r i g o r o u s
g o o d b y e s a n d h e l l o s
c o l d
w a r m t h
I've been held hostage and forced to do a tag?? (NOT CLICKBAIT)
b l a c k h a i r
d e l i g h t e d
a t h r e e - w a y d a t e
f i r s t d a y
b r u t u m f u l m e n
c o m p a n y
d r e a m i n g
h e r o e s a n d v i l l a i n s
i c e c o l d
d e f e a t a n d s e c r e t s
u s e l e s s
c y c l e s
s e c u r i t y b r e a c h e s
e v i l i n t e n t i o n s
h e r o i c a c t i o n s
o v e r w a t e r i n g
l o n g d a y
h o m e s w e e t h o m e
u n k n o w n p l a c e
h e a v y r a i n
d e n o u e m e n t
f a m i l i a l b o n d s
r e v e l a t i o n
c o n n e c t i o n s
p i t t e r p a t t e r
w e t f l o o r s
p r a c t i c e
f u n e r a l
d r e a m
s h o c k w a v e

a m b i t i o n

24.3K 1.4K 1.1K
By yuki078

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Once a customer buys a plant from (Y/N)'s shop, they normally don't come back so soon. This wasn't the case for either the blonde haired boy or the green haired one.

The green haired one came to her shop on the weekends to talk to her and she found herself enjoying his company. She learned that his name was Midoriya Izuku and he went to Caldera Junior High — as did "Kacchan".

He told her about him being quirkless and his ambitions about becoming a great hero like All Might. He was adamant about being a great hero without a quirk, no matter how many people ridiculed him.

(Y/N) found this admirable.

He also told her about kacchan. His name was Bakugo Katsuki and he was one of Izuku's friends. When they were four years old and he got his quirk, he let the power get to his head.  He would feel superior and bully Izuku about it.

She remembered asking him what he thought of Bakugo, and he answered, "I admire him."

This surprised her; she always thought that since he was bullied, Izuku would grow to hate Bakugo. However, that wasn't the case and Izuku said that he didn't harbor any negative feelings towards his friend because to an extent, he understood what he was going through.

Just like how Izuku looked up to Bakugo, she looked up to Izuku. There were many admirable things about him, like how he was determined to achieve his goal even with his setbacks and how he didn't have a single drop of hate in his heart.

She became very close friends with him and when he talked about his middle school experiences, she felt like she was a part of a world she never had the chance to experience.

She would talk to him about her tutoring as well and they would share stories about their day over some tea and snacks.

Bakugo came to the shop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. (Y/N) was quite surprised when he barged through the door a day after their initial meeting with a scowl on his face.

"Why the fuck did my cactus die in a day?" He demanded while she was talking to another customer.

After the customer left, she talked to him and sorted out the problem. It turned out that he had used his explosive quirk on the plant and it had died instantly. She couldn't help but burst out laughing when he mentioned the reason.

She grew closer to him as well and learned about the story from his perspective. He wasn't open about things but she deduced that he associated emotions with showing weakness and he had been so praised by his peers that he had gained a massive ego because of that. He also wanted to be a great hero like All Might.

Somewhere deep inside, he also cared about Izuku even though he denied it. Despite all, he didn't seem like a bad person — just misunderstood.

She didn't like how he bullied Izuku but maybe that was his special way of showing that he cared. Either way, she didn't accept that. She had tried to talk to him about it a few times but he just shut her down.

She stopped asking him in an attempt to preserve their companionship.

One thing (Y/N) had trouble dealing with was when both Izuku and Bakugo showed up at her store. They had a day where their schedule collided and they both spent time at her shop on Friday.

Putting those two in the same room wasn't a good idea and (Y/N) learned that the hard way. Anything that Izuku did seemed to tick him off.

"Why are you being so mean to my precious Izuku, Bakugo?" She asked jokingly while massaging the blonde's head and he got madder.

"So you call this damn nerd by his name but not mine? I see the fucking favoritism," he yelled as he glared at Izuku.

"Katsuki."

"W-what?"

This was the first time she had seen him visibly falter. It amused her. Who knew that saying his name would have this kind of effect on him.

She didn't really plan on using his first name like she did to Izuku — she wasn't that close to Bakugo — but at least she knew what would make him flustered.

The three of them talked and played video games in a room located behind the register. It also had a different TV with a security camera inside of it so she could see who came in to her shop.

She felt like she had made good friends and that filled her with more joy than she could imagine. Between their two colliding personalities, she seemed to be the middle ground and it really seemed like the three fit together.

Just like a puzzle.

Friday went and Saturday came like it was nothing. It was just her and Izuku in the shop now. He was a sweetheart to her; he helped manage the shop alongside her and watered the plants so that they wouldn't die.

She appreciated his help.

"Do you want some tea?" She asked on their time off when no customer was in the shop.

"If it isn't too much of a bother, (Y/N)-chan," he said to which she replied that it's never a bother.

"What's your quirk?" He asked as he took a sip out of the tea she made, "And also, this is amazing."

"Thank you, it's jasmine tea and my quirk is that I can create rain."

Izuku looked at her in curiosity and she demonstrated it by clapping her hands together. She told him to watch outside the door and she clapped two times. Out of nowhere, it started drizzling and then, it poured.

The atmosphere soothed her. She was surrounded by plants in her shop and she was drinking tea while it rained outside. What more could she ask for?

"Wow, that is amazing," he exclaimed as he wrote something down in the notebook he always carried. It was his hero analysis for the future and she felt honored that he drew her in there as well.

"Thank you, Izuku-kun," she smiled, "Although it's not really suited for being a hero."

He looked like he wanted to reply but was cut off by his phone ringing. He answered it and stood up after the call ended.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan, it's my mom. She called and she wants me back home. Thank you for having me," he said sheepishly, "And about your quirk, you'll figure something out. I'm sure you can be a great hero. Don't give up on your ambition."

With those words, he left.

"My ambition, huh?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

So this chapter is done as well. How do you guys like it so far? Did it seem rushed or was it okay? And don't worry, the UA arc will happen soon. Bye bye.
Yuki078

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 3.8K 51
PAPER FLOWERS. for those who grow and the acceptance that comes with doing so. ↠ katsuki bakugou x oc ↠ a boku no hero academia fanfiction ↠ book ii...
26.6K 798 14
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
316 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
163 20 11
"True heroism is remarkably harsh. That's why it comes so naturally to you - you're remarkably resilient." A BNHA alternate universe, set before quir...