Art of Anarchy

By bananasbrianna

{COMPLETE} Conspiracy theories rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, embodying three prin... More

Area 51
Chemtrails
Origin of AIDS
Filtered Media
The Deep Web
Vladimir Putin
Hillary Clinton
Stevie Wonder
Churchill's UFO
Paul McCartney
The Waco Siege
Rigged Elections
Boston Bombing
JFK Assassination
The Moon Landing
The Pentagon Papers
Julius Caesar's Death
Cognitive Dissonance
Martin Luther King Jr.
Operation Northwoods
Murder of John Lennon
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 1)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 2)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 3)
Predictive Programming
Oklahoma City Bombing
13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory
Assassination of Abraham Lincoln

Crisis Actors

48 6 1
By bananasbrianna

While the latest Parkland school massacre has sparked a nationwide debate and increased demands for tighter gun controls, some believe mass shootings are actually orchestrated by the government as an excuse to restrict the sale of firearms, which is tied into the larger goal of creating a more amenable population.

Many of the Parkland survivors have been vocal about gun control, leading to accusations that they are not really students at all. Memes and videos on YouTube identify some of the students as actors, working for antigun groups who travel around the country to the sites of mass shootings.

Combining the idea of false flag attacks and military gaming, otherwise identified as scenario role playing, the expectation of this tactic is not military preparation, but population preparation.

Private companies are hired to reenact the horror that a victim of the event experienced, and they've been orchestrating it for years. The actors involved are participating in a scenario that emergency services, militaries and agencies are fully aware is hypothetical.

A wider span of information can be discovered throughout the links surrounding crisis actors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 39 14
Alternate dimensions are one of the most famous conspiracy theories out there. Are they real or fake? What type of creatures lurk there? What does a...
136 43 15
There's order to everything. Everything has a pattern, a set of rules that keeps it functioning. Without it, organisms die, governments fail, civiliz...
1.1K 19 10
Things change, and people change even more. It's crazy how life goes, but how we deal with situations can change everything. Its fucked up but really...
473K 13.2K 125
deΒ·luΒ·sion /dΙ™Λˆlo͞oZH(Ι™)n/ noun a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring...