Frostiron One Shots

By galaxy-stark

A Frostiron one shot Book, containing: - Smut/Lemon These one shots will contain sinful fantasies, sexy happe... More

Fluff - Walk With Me
Smut - You Will Kneel Before Me
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 1)
Angst - Until You're Gray and Old
Smut - Caught in the Act
Fluff - A Helping Hand
Fluff - A Trip To Asgard
Smut - Distraction
- Update -
Smut - Jealously
Fluff - Incubus (1/2)
Smut - Incubus (2/2)
Fluff - Oh Fuck No (Part 2)
Smut - Teach Me, Mr Laufeyson
Angst - A Battle Lost
Lime - Spideypool

Smut - College Lovers

13.8K 253 255
By galaxy-stark

———————————————————————————
-Notes-
This isn't set around college in America since I am a tea drinker and do not understand, so they're at college age (18) of that makes sense :')

This contains someone overhearing noises and also praise kink which @ThatTinyWolfLover has inspired me to use ;)
———————————————————————————
-Summary-
Alone in his room, Loki wishes that his relationship with Tony was public, and could be accepted. But Tony soon gets rid of these worries when he shows up outside his bedroom window.
———————————————————————————

[Loki's POV]

Connecting my pencil to the paper, I began dragging it along, creating lines and the shadows of Tony's jawline, adding small, quick strokes for his facial hair, making sure his slicked back hair on the top of his head had the same detail. His cheekbones I gave shading, his plump lips looking kissable as ever once I had finished drawing them...but the eyes...I could never draw his eyes...

His nose, fine, his eyebrows, piece of cake, but his eyes...I just couldn't get right. I could never get that look of pure love in them, the long eyelashes never looked exactly like his, not to mention the adorable creases near his eyes when he smiled...I could never recreate that. I tried again and again, but settled for something that looked somewhat acceptable to my standards.

Sighing, I stared at the drawing, wishing it was really him I could be looking at. Suddenly, my door burst open, Odin standing in the doorway. I quickly hid my sketchbook, trying to look relaxed and not like he had just caught me doing something. "Loki, it is late. Get to bed." He spoke, looking around my room. "Yes father." I replied, watching him close my door and leave. Letting out yet another sigh, I hid my sketchbook under my bed and began to undress.

My 'father' did not agree with me taking a liking to mortals, especially men. He thought that we were of a higher standard than them, and that associating ourselves with them would lower our own self worth. Upon finding this out, I instantly made the decision to never tell him about me and Anthony. We had been in a relationship for about a year now, Tony's mother approved of us together, his father not so much...not that he even saw us together often, since he was never around...poor Anthony.

Undressing until I was in my boxers, I stared into the mirror. My arms were skinny and my hands were bony, my chest only slightly muscular and my hair a mess. How did Anthony love me when I looked like this? He was much more muscular and handsome, always looking after his scruff he had started to grow out, always looking great in whatever he wore. Watching him in his classes was my favourite thing to do sometimes, seeing the cute concentration on his face was a pleasure.

I just studied magic and art, it was all I was good at really. Taking a death breath and letting it out, I turned away from the mirror, laying in bed and getting under the covers, closing my eyes.

tap.

I woke up, furrowing my eyebrows.

tap.

There it was again...that noise...what was it?

tap.

Sitting up, I looked at my door. It didn't sound like a knock, so what was it?

tap.

My ears flinched and I turned to the window, watching a pebble hit it and fall back down to the ground. I leaped out of bed, drawing the curtains back fully and looking out. Anthony was stood on the ground, waving and dropping the remaining pebbles he was going to use from his hand. Opening the window, I leaned out. "Anthony! What are you doing here? It's late, if my father sees you-"
"I know, I know, I just wanna come up and talk to you, please?"

I gulped and looked at my door, turning back to Tony. "Alright...but how will you get up? I cannot use my magic to bring you up here, I am not that powerful yet-" "No, no! I got it covered, don't worry!" He whispered a yell to me, smiling to himself as he jumped, and stayed in the air, his boots emitting some sort of glow. "I made some rocket boot things...like them?" He asked, slowly floating up to my window with a smirk across his lips. "Impressive, my love." I replied.

It was all well until one of his boots failed, sending him to topple over on his side, letting out a yelp. "Anthony-!" I exclaimed, grabbing his hand and holding on tight. "You fool!" I told him, pulling him up and into my room, trying not to fall over while doing so. "Thanks..." He told me, shutting the window so that nothing else could happen to concern his safety. "What were you thinking...my father could have heard everything, he wouldn't hesitate to throw you out the window himself!"

Tony put his hands up in apology, nodding to admit his plan had been risky. "Sorry babes, I just really wanted to see you tonight...my...my dad he..." Tony sighed, looking off as he took a seat on my bed. "...we had a fight again, I kept saying that he doesn't care about me since he's never around, and his defence was that he's working on something more important? Like, what's that meant to mean? Something more important than his own son?" He frowned and clenched his fists, slowly relaxing and looking down.

"Oh Anthony..." I began, taking a seat next to him. "...I don't think you can win any argument against him, even though you should be able to since you have the right reasons...I think you just have to avoid them as best as you can, so you don't end up upsetting yourself...understand...?" I stroked his back, tilting my head to try and see his face. He slowly nodded to my words. "Yeah, I get you." He replied, lifting up his head. "How are you so good at helping me? You're like my own therapist." He chuckled.

"I am glad I can be of help to you Anthony." I stared into his chocolate brown eyes, smiling at him while he smiled back at me. After a while of getting lost in each other's eyes, he pressed his lips to mine and pushed me down on the bed, his body between my legs. "M-Mh-Anthony-!" I managed to let out, pushing him off my lips by his shoulders. "M-My father, he's in the next room...!" I told him, tensing up and starting to panic. "You told me he was a deep sleeper, remember? Don't tell me you forgot about the time we both jerked off on skype that one ti-"

I placed my hand over his mouth before he could talk any further, my cheeks heating up. "I remember, I remember! But if you know about my father being a deep sleeper, then you must also remember about me telling you that Thor can hear a pin drop - no matter how loud the environment around him is? I swear he has super hearing along with his other pathetic powers..." Tony chuckled as a response. "Then I guess you'll have to be quiet, won't you~?" A smirk creeped across his lips. "Or I'll have to gag you~"

Suddenly all the blood rushed to my lower body, my heart beating faster as my toes slowly curled. "Y-You're implying that we-" "-yes." Tony's quick response made me look off to the side, letting out a sigh as I closed my eyes. "Alright, but when I say be quiet, I mean, be quiet." I told him as I looked back into his eyes, giving him a stern look. He nodded as a reply, sitting up and unbuckling his belt, pulling down his jeans and palming himself through his boxers.

"Wanna show me how that silver tongue of yours works~?" Tony smirked, raising an eyebrow. I gulped and nodded, getting on the floor and on my knees. I looked up at him, locking eyes before he moved his hand away from his hard on. I pulled down his boxers, his length springing up and waiting for my tongue. Opening my mouth, I slowly licked his tip, hearing his breath hitch and feeling his body tense up.

I licked my lips then wrapped them around him, looking up at him before taking him all in. "Fuuuuuuck..." He moaned, gripping onto the edge of the bed. Starting to bob my head, I let my saliva coat his length and my tongue slide along it, his head falling back like a ragdoll, his warm breath escaping into the air as he panted. Continuing to bob my head even faster, he started to raise his hips and thrust into my mouth, making me gag slightly and pull away, a connection of saliva from his tip to my lips.

"S-Sorry..." Tony began, catching his breath. "...got a little carried away." He smirked weakly, his pre-come inches from my mouth. Licking it up quickly and getting to my feet, I gulped. "Do you want me on my back...or on all fours...?" I asked slowly, not making eye contact. Even though we had done this before, I was still nervous about the whole thing. "I want to pull on that gorgeous hair of yours...~" He chuckled, standing up himself and meeting with my face. "All fours." He ordered, instantly making me get onto the bed.

I spread my legs and looked at the bed, feeling the bed sink even more as Anthony kneeled behind me. "I was talking to Steve about how nice your ass is today...he wasn't paying attention but...I kept taking anyway." He chuckled, making me blush slightly and tense up when he pulled down my boxers, letting them fall to my knees. I gulped and lowered my upper body to the bed, the side of my face to the pillow with my ass in the air. "Good boy..." He praised, making me gulp. I loved it when he praised me, since hardly anyone in my life did, but now isn't the time to think about that...

I flinched when I felt his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart and I almost knew he had a smirk on his face. "The lube still in the same place?" He asked, to which I nodded as a reply. He reached under the bed and grabbed the bottle, applying a generous amount and putting away the bottle. He knew I liked the wet sounds of him pounding into me, that it turned me on and got me whimpering like crazy. He also knew how to get me riled up, since he slid a finger inside me and started to pump it slowly, curling it to hit the right spot.

My legs felt weak already and I kept twitching, making Tony chuckle and me whimper even louder. He added two more fingers, making me bury my face in the pillow trying to muffle my whining. "Such a good boy, Lokes...~" He growled, pumping them faster until I was no longer too tight for him, pulling them out and making me whimper at the loss of pleasure. "It's alright, something bigger'll be replacing my fingers~" Tony chuckled, pressing his length against my ass, slowly pushing inside me.

I gripped the sheets, holding my breath as he pushed all the way in, letting it out once he had stopped. "I keep...forgetting how...big you are..." I panted, relaxing to adjust to his size. "I'm glad I could remind you, Lokes~" I was about to reply to his sassy comment, but he began to thrust into me and grip my hips tight, my legs tensing up again and my breath hitching. "A-Ah..." I whimpered, keeping my body still for him as he picked up the pace. "F-Fa-Faster Anthony, please..."

He thrusted faster but then began to slow down to tease me. "I can't do all the work here baby...you've gotta move that pretty ass of yours too y'know~" His words made me whine from annoyance, but I did what he asked. I pushed myself onto him, my legs shaking until I got used to it. I knew Tony was just grinning watching me like this... "Good boy...such a good boy..." Tony's praise got me worked up even more, dipping my back further down towards the bad, my ass further up in the air for him.

"Oh, you like that don't you? You like it when I call you a good boy? When I give you lots of praise...?" His voice started off dominant and like he was mocking me, but turned soft and sweet towards the end of his sentence. I nodded and whimpered a yes, my cock throbbing for more. Tony began pounding into me, the wet sounds filling the room as I tried to muffle my whimpers into my pillow. I got louder and louder until the pillow didn't do much to quieten my voice, Tony chucking and rubbing my hips with his thumb gently.

"You're doing so well baby, so good for me...you're making me throb inside you like crazy..." He chuckled, slowing down to run his fingers through my hair. "You're like my little student, being so good and well behaved for me...doing so well..." His words were gentle and made me melt into the bed, but when he started to pound into me again, I quickly tensed up and held my arched pose perfectly. "I'm so close...fuck...I'm so close, I wanna come inside my good boy...will you take it, hm? Will you be a good boy and take my come inside you?"

His words sent me throbbing and whining like crazy, whimpering a yes a hundred times into my pillow. With a few more hard thrusts from Tony, he climaxed with a groan, trying to keep it as quiet as he could, filling my up to the brim while he kept thrusting lazily into me. "A-Ah...fuck..fuck...good boy...good boy..." He praised, pulling out slowly and quickly grabbing some tissues from the bedside table, cleaning me up before I stained the bed.

"A-Anthony...A-Anthony..." I whined, biting my lip hard. "Oh, sorry baby boy...I'll sort you out...come on, lay on your back for me...~" Tony replied, noticing I hadn't come with him and was still hard as a rock, desperately wanting to reach my climax. Flipping onto my back and spreading my legs, he moved between them and wrapped his lips around my tip, sucking on it teasingly. "N-No teasing, p-please-" I begged, panting and twisting my head.

"Alright, I'm sorry baby, you have been good for me after all..." He smirked, taking me all in and watching my expression. "H-Hha-!" My breath hitched, my length sensitive and desperate, my hips moving by themselves as they thrusted up to his mouth. I heard his gagging noises before he adjusted his throat and took me all in without difficulty. "A-Anthony, I-I'm gonna come-I'm go-gonna-" I didn't finish my sentence as my cock throbbed, climaxing into Tony's mouth while he took it all.

I moaned, high pitched with my eyes shut tight, completely forgetting about how we were meant to stay quiet until Tony pulled away, swallowing hard and pressing his lips to mine, shutting me up. My eyes snapped open and I murmured a surprised noise against his lips, still looking shocked as he pulled away. "Sorry if my lips are dirty...got some on yours but, you taste good." He smirked, licking his lips and staring at mine. I would have thrown as insult at him, something that told him how annoyingly smooth he was, but I was too tired, so I kept quiet.

"Think anyone heard us?" Tony asked, chuckling as he pushed his hair back, wiping his mouth. "I hope not..." I told him, letting my legs fall to the bed, laying there with my length on my stomach, my body relaxed as I caught my breath. "Your phone's goin' off." He spoke, picking it up and looking at the screen. "You really should've turned it off silent..." He chuckled, a big smile on his face as he started to quietly laugh. "I couldn't figure out how to..." I began, remembering how he bought me it even though I didn't know how to work the blasted things. "...so I left it as it was. Why does it matter anyway, and why are you laughing?"

Tony showed me the screen, and my eyes widened. Thor had sent multiple texts throughout the entire time me and Tony were...having fun.

————
Thor

Are you talking to yourself
again?

Who is in your room?

Loki?

Uh, could you quieten down
please

Loki is that Tony in your room
and what is he doing with you

I swear if that is Tony making
those noises

Tony Stark pick up my brothers
phone and answer me

————

Tony laughed and moved the phone away from my face, before I could grab it. "Don't worry, I'll respond to him and let him know what's going on..." "No, Anthony don't-!"

————

Hey point break, it's Tony from your
gym class? Just letting you know that
we're gonna rest up now and I'll look
after your brother, so don't worry ;)

————

Tony put the phone down and chuckled. "Don't look so worried Lokes, I've just said that we're gonna get some sleep and that he doesn't need to worry~" He laid beside me and relaxed, putting his arms behind his head. "You're lucky I love you so much, or I would've thrown you out of the window by now." I told him, frowning and cleaning myself up, laying beside him. We both didn't have college tomorrow, so we could sleep in while my father went up to Asgard early in the morning, Thor had training, so he would be getting up early as well.

"Now put your arms down and turn on your side, you may have topped me, Stark, but I know how it is afterwards." I smirked, seeing Tony's smug smile disappear, realising he was the small spoon. "Shut up, gotta keep my reputation up y'know..." He joked, turning on his side with his back to me, my arm sneaking around his waist. "You're so cute." I whispered, kissing his head and smiling. "Hey, I was fucking your ass just a few minutes ago, don't be thinking you're the dominant one now..." I chuckled deeply, close to his ear and felt him shiver.

"You know you like it, just relax and accept you're a switch, darling."
"Hmph, fine."

-Time Skip-

"Tony Stark!"

Me and Tony shot up in bed, the covers falling off our chest, still covering up our lower half, thank the norns. Our eyes were both wide, seeing Thor in the doorway, frowning with the door slammed open. "Lucky for you, my father is in Asgard as we speak, since if he were here he would have thrown your down the stairs and banished you from seeing or speaking to Loki ever again." He spoke, glaring at Tony. "So I suggest you get out before I do the same." He folded his arms, leaning against the doorway and looking away.

"G-Got it!" Tony leapt out of bed, grabbing his boxers and clothes, putting them on and kissing me a quick goodbye, walking out the door. Thor gabbed his hoodie and yanked him back. "Come over and disturb me in the middle of the night while doing filthy things to my brother again, and I'll leave my hammer on your chest for 24 hours." He told him, making Tony gulp and nod, rushing down the stairs and outside. "You don't have to be such a pathetic over-protective imbecile." I spoke, gritting my teeth.

"Loki he's going to hurt you-"
"Fuck off, Thor."
"What...what does that mean? What language is that?"
"It's a harsh, insulting word, Tony taught me it."

I grinned and crossed my arms, looking smug. Thor just gritted his teeth and walked out the door, closing it behind him. "Idiot..." I mumbled to myself, jumping slightly when I heard a tap sound on the window. Looking over at it and tilting my head, I got up and kept the sheet around my waist, looking out.

I smiled wide when I saw Tony, waving up at me with some pebbles in his hand, dropping them when he had seen me. I waved back and chuckled, watching him walk away and continuing to watch him until I could no longer see him.

No matter what Thor or my father may do to our relationship, I knew it wouldn't end anytime soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.1K 42
Avengers oneshots. [marked as complete but potential updates may occur in the future.] Includes: Irondad Spideypool IronWinter Spideychelle And much...
20.8K 378 62
This is a collection of one shots and drabbles about Tom Hiddleston and his characters including Loki, Hal, James Conrad, Laing etc. Prompt requests...
27.8K 346 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
60.1K 293 16
WELCOME TO MY FIFTH BOOK! 😍🤪😃 Anyways these are some Avengers one shots. 🤪💦 Some are smutt. 🍆🍑 Some are fluff. 🐶🐱 And some are just action...