Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

42.*

455 14 17
By curatedbyharry

Ahhh you have no idea how much I missed writing this and all of you x

Hope you'll like this next chapter and so sorry for making you wait this long!!

SCARLETT

I can feel his hardened member pushing against my asscheeks. He rubs himself against me without giving me anything back but the idea of him being so harsh with me and using my body however he wants just make me even wetter between my legs.

He tugs the handcuffs, pulling me back up again. He turns me toward him and his hands go straight to the knot of the cord of my wrap dress to untie it. Once my opened yellow dress reveals what's under, his eyes immediately stop on my semi-naked body. I can feel his lustful eyes burning on my skin while he examines the lilac lace lingerie covering my most private parts.

"You really dressed to impress, didn't you?!" He tells me with his husky voice and a nasty smirk on his lips. He brings one hand to my neck, delicately caressing the bone on my cleavage with the tip of his index.

"Well, but technically what impressed you is what's under the dress..." I match his smirk and pushing my chest out for him.

"So that was a special surprise for me?" He asks, playing dumb to stay in the part. He gets nearer to me and both of his hands reach my asscheeks, he cups them both and smirks at me.

"Yeah, I was just hoping to be pulled off by such an attractive policeman on this fine night..." I joke.

"That's a very naughty thing to say..." he smirks, letting my ass go, just to caress my back with the tip of his fingers. "Maybe you should show me how naughty you can actually be..." his hand reaches my shoulder and then he forces me down, making me fall on my knees.

I look up, naively battling my eyelashes at him, while he looks back at me with his eyes full of lust, in the prospect of what's about to happen. I stay put, while he slowly brings his hands to his belt, to unbuckle it. I can tell by his pants already, how big his bugle is. He lets his pants fall to his ankles and right after he pushes his boxers down too. My eyes immediately go to his erected cock standing proudly in front of me and he's soon enough to wrap his hand around it, to give it a few strokes.

I just stare at it, not daring to make a move, no matter how much I want it. I want to leave him in charge and just take whatever he wants from me. It would be too easy to just give it to him and he knows it too. He takes one last look at me, capturing an image of the sight in front of his eyes right now. His hand is quick to reach my hair right after, tugging my face toward his cock and he doesn't waste any time in pushing it into my mouth.

I happily welcome it inside, wrapping my lips around it and caressing his sensitive skin with my tongue. He moves his pelvis against my face straight away, fucking my mouth with steady movements. I focus on breathing through my nose, while he repeatedly hits the back of my throat. His dimensions make it incredibly difficult for my eyes not to water, no matter how much this is turning me on.

"Yeah, take it all, baby... all of it." He moans while he keeps fucking my mouth, getting completely absorbed in the feeling of it. When I look up at him, his eyes are closed shut and his neck is slightly pushed backward, while I work on him. I automatically moan around him at his words and he immediately tugs at my hair harder, probably feeling overstimulated by it.

"God, fuck..." he hisses under his breath and then he pulls me off of him. The next thing I see is him freeing his ankles from his trousers and boxers by taking them off and throwing them to the other side of the room. He gives his cock a few strokes again, before getting down on me. His hand reaches my hair again and he harshly tugs at my hair again, drawing my face toward his. Our lips quickly touch and he immediately heats up our kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth and kissing me with so much strength that I feel my lips burning.

He brings his hand to my neck, just to push me away from him and making me lay down, on the ground. He gives me a careful look, before coming down with me, his lips reaching my cleavage right away. He leaves a few wet kisses on it, while his hand promptly cups my clothed breast.

"I'm going to fuck you now..." he whispers against my skin, looking up at me right after. His darkened stare looks hungry and needy for it and I feel shivers all over my body. "You're gonna give that pussy to me, ain't you?!" Before I can answer in any way, he grabs my thigh, pushing me to the side and his hand strongly collides with my asscheeks in a sonorous spank. I quickly nod my head, pushing my neck backward and arching my back for him, feeling like my throat is way too dry to say anything at all.

"Use your words, kitten." He grabs my chin and forces me to look at him. I gulp, trying to find words to use.

"Y-yes..." I nod my head again, to accompany the words that have left my mouth. He smirks at me and he brushes my lower lip with his thumb.

"Beautiful..." he whispers, before grabbing me by my forearm and pushing me down by my back, forcing my chest down. He teases my wrists by slightly pulling at the handcuffs around it and I hiss under my breath, while he adjusts me however he pleases, like one of his personal dolls.

He doesn't move for a few seconds and something tells me that he's just behind me, enjoying the sight in front of his eyes. His hands wandering down my ass, soon enough confirm my thoughts. He cups my asscheeks, before spanking the right one again.

Once he's ripped a moan out of me, his hand slowly gets down where I need him the most and he can tell, by the condition of the fabric of my panties, he rubs me right there, over and over again while enjoying the sweet sounds escaping from my mouth. It doesn't last too long, he's quick enough to move his hands to the elastic of my thong and he slowly pushes it down, leaving it hanging on my knees.

He pushes my bended knees more parted and I feel him adjusting behind me, looking for his perfect angle. His left-hand reaches my hip, while the other grabs my handcuffed hands, keeping them in place behind my back. He doesn't waste any time, before making his way into me, with a powerful thrust, that completely takes my breath away.

He pounds into me while keeping me in place by holding on my handcuffed wrists. His pace is fast, he just takes whatever he wants from me, fucking me hard and deep. I feel myself completely on fire, while he moves into me and I can't help but make him hear how good he's making me feel.

He keeps one of his hand on my wrists, while his other one reaches my ass. He wrings my asscheek and spanks me again and again, every time he hits deep into me. I feel completely overwhelmed by what he's doing to my body, with my throat completely dry by screaming out his name.

"I wish you could see yourself taking all of me inside of you so good... so fucking good." He moans when he slows down his thrusts. I can feel every inch of him driving in and out of me, this way, and teasing me is probably his goal. "You like having my cock into you, don't you?! That's exactly what you were hoping for, weren't you?!" He concludes his speech, making his hand collide with my ass in a loud spank again.

"Mmh... yes, Agent!" I promptly nod my head at him and I feel him tugging at my wrists, to make me stand up. Once he exits me, I immediately feel empty and like my legs have turned into jelly. He's quick to understand it and he helps me to get up and while doing so, the panties around my knees fall to the floor, but none of us worry about it. With his help, I sit down on the table and he pushes me down.

"Ow!" I say, when he pushes me down too quickly, hurting my handcuffed arms. He immediately understands the problem and he helps me to get up again. This time I lay down on my own, paying attention to how to adjust my handcuffed arms behind my back. Once I manage to lay down, on the table, I can tell how frustrated he's already gotten, so he quickly grabs my thighs, dragging my ass at the border of the table and he's quick to enter me again.

He lowers his body on mine and his lips are immediately on mine while he adjusts himself between my legs to get inside of me again. His arms surround my waist and his chest stays near mine while he starts pounding into me again.

I keep my eyes closed and arch my back against him while he holds me against his chest, probably to avoid hurting my arms again. One of his arms keeps my chest up, while his other hand wanders across my body, greedily wringing my skin, while he's deep inside of me. I wrap my legs around his waist to help to guide his movements.

"I wanna get pulled off by you every day if that's the kind of fine I get..." I moan at his ear and I can see his lips curving into a smirk, while he tries to suppress his laughter.

He keeps rotating his pelvis against mine, entering me and going deep all over again. I can feel him everywhere and the fact that I can't touch him kills me but, somehow, this restriction also turns me incredibly on.

I can tell that we're both near to where we want to get the most, so he holds me tighter and speeds up his pace. The sound of my moans and the slapping of our skins together is the only thing filling up the room.

"Cum on my cock... c'mon, babe." He pleads against my lips and I nod my head, feeling incredibly near, just like he is. I arch my back against him when I reach my high, right when I feel him shooting his warm liquid inside of me, while he calls out of name and holds me against him, with his fingertips burning into my sweaty skin.

"God, it was mind-blowing..." I feel his hot breath lingering on my neck and I chuckle at his words, nodding my head at him.

"Please, tell me you have the keys..." I say right after and he chuckles at my words, slowly getting up from top of me. I see him walking toward his pants on the floor and he starts looking in the pockets.

"It would be quite funny if I hadn't, wouldn't it?!" He jokes, but before I can even consider it and think he can be remotely serious, he shows me the key and slowly walks back to me.

"Yeah, so funny... sure, Harry." I sarcastically say and then nod my head, while Harry takes my handcuffs off. When I can finally bringing my wrists in front of me again and take a look at them, I immediately notice how a bruise is starting to form around them and so does Harry. He grabs my hands and leaves a kiss on both of my wrists.

"Sorry..." he tells me, bringing his hand to my cheek to caress it.

"It's fine, I enjoyed it..." I get down from the table and leave a kiss on the corner of his mouth.

"Let's go to bed, baby..." he whispers at me with a tired smile, before wrapping his arms around me and tugging me toward him.

Once we get to our bedroom, he helps me get rid of the rest of my lingerie and then he takes a couple of towels for the both of us. A shower is really what we both need to get rid of the stickiness of sweat from our previous activities.

"You should see how red your ass is right now," Harry tells me, as we both start drying up after our shower. I can't see it, but I can really imagine how red it is, considering how much he played with it.

"I wonder why..." I roll my eyes at him and he chuckles at me. Once he's put on his white Calvin Klein boxers, he gets into bed and waits for me.

I don't dry up my hair, I just wait until they're not too wet to join him in bed. He immediately welcomes me between his arms and I rest my head on his chest.

"Do you feel tired?" He asks me, caressing my head and playing with my hair.

"A little... but it was very worth it." I smirk up at him and he chuckles, slowly nodding his head.

"I was thinking something..." I start saying, capturing his attention right away. He looks at me, waiting for me to go on. "Is your sexual life with me different from when you used to have sex with people you didn't have feelings for?" He furrows his eyebrows, probably not really understanding my question or thinking that the answer is obvious. "I don't mean it like that... like yeah, of course it's different because there are feelings involved, but I mean it on a sexual level." Harry seems to turn serious again once I specify what I mean. "Are there things you wouldn't do with me because you love me and I'm your girlfriend?"

"I just handcuffed you and fucked you on the floor and you think I'd hold myself back with you?" He chuckles and I do too at his answer, just to hit him right after with a punch on his chest.

"Yeah, but it makes me think that maybe you would've been harsher with someone you don't have feeling for and it would've turned you on more..." Harry seems to consider my words for a few seconds, but then he slowly shakes his head.

"I mean, I doubt something or someone could turn me on more than you..." he tells me and I immediately feel flattered and relieved at his words. "Being in love with you plays a big part in that so you should never think that it makes sex between us less interesting." He leans in and smiles against my lips, while he caresses my arm with the tips of his fingers.

"If you really wanna know, I've never felt with anyone else what I feel for you during sex." He tells me, brushing the tip of his nose against mine.

"Not even with Cielo?" I smirk and he chuckles.

"Who?!" I roll my eyes at him and give him a slight push.

"The mother of your son, you know?!"

"I was joking... and no, she wasn't you. No matter how hard I wanted her to be." He whispers against my lips and for a moment his stare gets lost somewhere.

"But have you loved her at some point?" I ask him. He seems to think about my question for a few seconds. I've always wondered it, in the last four years more, knowing that she was about to give birth to his child, and I've never been able to find an answer.

"Not like I love you... it was different with her." He gives me a tired smile and then he caresses my cheek. He probably wants to know what's going on in my mind and I wish I could know what's in his.

"Different how?"

"I cared for her and, if I have to be honest, I wish I could've loved her the way I love you. I desperately wanted to... things would've been way easier." He admits with a sad smile on his face. I feel my heart aching at his words. I've always been scared of knowing that he could've stopped loving me or he could've started regretting me. I've always wondered about it, for four years, it had kept tormenting me. Knowing that he has thought about it hurts me.

"They definitely would have..." I whisper, not trusting my voice enough, to be louder. I lower my stare but I soon enough feel his hand on my chin, to make me look at him.

"Today, I'm so glad they aren't and have never been." He smiles at me and brings both of his hands on my face to cup it and kiss my lips. "And I never want you to doubt the love I feel for you." He adds right after.

"I love you..." I wrap my arms around his neck and bring my lips on his, dragging him down with me.

"I love you too." He nods his head and then kisses me again, resting his hands on my hips, once he's adjusted himself on top of me.

"Goodnight, baby!" I say against his lips, when he brings his hand on my breast. He chuckles and after he's playfully rolled his eyes at me, he gets up from my body and then lays down next to me again.

HARRY

The morning after had been just as pleasing as the night before. We had spent it in bed, cuddling, watching some tv and making love. We hadn't left our bed until around one hour before Andres normally comes out of school, since I had promised Cielo I would pick him up.

We had taken a shower and then gotten ready quite quickly, since we had really stayed in bed until last minute.

"We should bring them a bottle of wine..." Scarlett tells me, while we drive toward Andres' school. My attention quickly goes back on her, at her words. I furrow my eyebrows, not understanding what she's talking about for a second, before remembering that we have dinner with my sister and her brother at their place tonight, like she's been telling me for the last few minutes.

"Yeah, nice idea... I have a good collection back at my place, from where we can choose from." Scarlett nods her head at me smiles.

"Do you mind picking him up?" I ask her, once we get in front of Andres' school. "I don't really want to waste more time looking for a place to park the car..." she initially furrows her eyebrows but then she nods her head, not asking any further question. I wonder if she knows the real reason. She knows me, she's probably understood. I'm not sure I want to be around more kids just yet, the only thought sends shiver all across my body. I had been incredibly nervous since we had left my place. No matter how much better I feel with Scarlett and Andres, it's still hard for me not to think about that. I keep seeing it all over again, sometimes.

She comes back after a few minutes, with Andres, and she manages to tear those thoughts away from my head, at least for now.

"Hello daddy!" Andres screams excitedly as soon as he sees me and he greets me by wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Hi champion... how are you doing?" I ask him.

"Good! I love when you come to pick me up." He tells me with a big smile and my heart immediately warms up.

"I like it very much too, monkey." I tell him, while I start driving again. "Where do you want to go?"

"I was thinking that maybe we could go to the arcade?" Andres proposes and I nod my head at him. We can spend some time there, before I bring him back home to Cielo.

"Is it ok for you?" I ask Scarlett.

"Yeah, of course..." she nods her head too and then she turns her head behind to smile to Andres.

"You should see how strong I am at pinball!" Andres exclaims excited as soon as we enter the arcade. I keep him by his hand and we all go together to the cash desk to get some coins to play the various games.

Once we're done, Andres goes straight to the pinball and he starts playing with that while I and Scarlett cheer on him.

"I was so near to set a new record..." he complains while we walk toward the next game that he can play. He moves his stare around and his attention is quickly captured by another game. He starts running toward it and we follow him closely.

"You need to play in two here..." Andres tells us. "Do you want to play with me, Scarlett?" Andres looks up at her and she nods her head right away. She stands next to him and starts examining the game commands with a quite confused stare.

"You need some help?" I ask her with an amused smirk. She rolls her eyes at me, but doesn't answer, so I take her silence as a yes. I walk behind her and then I point to the arrows. "Obviously, you move with them." I say. "You shoot with the X, change gun with the A and jump with the Y." She slowly nods her head once I'm done talking.

"All settled." She tells me and Andres to let us know that she's ready to play. Once they start playing, Scarlett is more or less just pushing every button she can find, really quickly and randomly, and surprisingly it helps her.

"Stop shooting on me!" Andres complains and snorts while he tries to take some shots too.

"Isn't it the point of the game?" Scarlett chuckles, while Andres just starts pouting looking at the screen in front of him.

I walk behind Scarlett again and I wrap my arms around her waist. She seems to get distracted by it for a second, but then she brings her concentration back on the game, while Andres starts adopting her technique of randomly pushing every key.

I push Scarlett's hair away from her shoulder, to expose her neck to me and when I leave a kiss on it, I hear her giggling, so I keep going.

"Stop!" She tells me, trying to push me away with her shoulders, since her hands are already busy. I chuckle against her skin, while I keep leaving kisses on her neck and tickling her near her stomach. It seems to help, because I see on the screen Andres gaining some more points.

"I hate you!" Scarlett tells me, while I smile amused against her skin. I hold her against my chest, while she keeps wriggling between my arms.

"You love me..." I whisper at her ear and she giggles. Before she can add anything else at all, "GAME OVER" appears on both of their screens, proclaiming Andres as the winner.

"Yay!" He screams excited, jumping around and dancing.

"Well, you're single now." Scarlett playfully rolls her eyes at me.

"Ouch!" I bring my hand to my heart, putting on my best dramatic face, while she just rolls her eyes at me again.

"A giant Mario kart!" Andres screams, starting running toward it, so we have to follow behind him.

Andres sits down and starts playing, while I take a glance at Scarlett, who's pensively moving her stare around the place.

"What's up?" I ask her, resting my hand on her shoulder and caressing it. She moves her eyes on me and puts on a sad smile.

"Don't you feel incredibly old?" She chuckles, moving her eyes around the room again, between all the kids and teenagers running around the room.

"Yeah, definitely..." I chuckle and nod my head.

"The last time I've been in a place like that was 6 years ago..." she says. "I was with Poe. I've never liked places like those..." she shrugs her shoulders.

"Too many people?" I joke, only partly, because I know her and I've learned how she's always been a loner her whole life.

"You know me..." she nods her head and chuckles. "Now I kind of regret it." She lowers her stare and softly smiles.

"You regret what?" I ask her and she looks up at me, at my question. She takes a few seconds before answering.

"A lot of things..." she shrugs her shoulders. Her eyes seem to get lost for a few seconds and I feel a deep sense of anxiety taking over me, trying to imagine whatever is going on in her mind right now.

"Do you still think about it?"

"Sometimes..." she shrugs her shoulders and sadly smiles at me. "Spending days in an arcade would've been way easier," she tries to light up the mood with a joke and I try my best to put aside my concerns and giggle.

"You know that you can talk t—" she quickly nods her head.

"Yeah, I know!" She quickly says, without letting me finish. "Do you mind if I go outside to take a smoke?" She doesn't really wait for an answer, before getting the packet of cigarette from her bag, so I just nod my head.

"We'll come out to go home as soon as he finishes this..." Scarlett smiles at me and then nods her head, before walking toward the exit.

"Hey, buddy... finish this and we're going home," I say, walking toward the Mario Kart game he was playing. When I see the empty chair in front of me, my heart momentarily stops. I quickly move my eyes around the room, looking for him somewhere else. There are a lot of kids and, right now, everyone seems to look like him.

My feet immediately bring me toward the exit because, maybe, he's followed Scarlett outside. I run toward the door and once I'm out, I see Scarlett smoking leaning against the door, on her own.

"Is Andres with you?" I ask anyway, feeling like I can't think straight with all the panic taking over me. Scarlett furrows her eyebrows and then slowly shakes her head.

"I thought he was inside with you?"

"I can't find him!" I tell her. She's quick to throw away her cigarette and follow me inside.

I keep walking around the various games, looking for a curly head, but all my thoughts seem to be clouded by panic and anxiety.

"Harry!" I hear Scarlett's voice capturing my attention, so I quickly follow it, just to see her standing next to Andres and some other kids. I immediately breathe a sigh of relief and I quickly walk toward them.

"Did you lose your mind?!" I yell at him. "How many times did I tell you that you can't walk away without telling me?" Andres looks at me quite surprised, probably because he wasn't expecting such a reaction from me.

"I met Danny, we were just playing here together." Andres tries to find a justification, pointing at the other kid next to him. "I was with his mom, mommy always lets me play with her." Once he mentions her, I notice the woman next to his friend.

"I don't care what your mother lets you do or doesn't... when you're with me you follow my rules." I raise my voice at him and this time, he doesn't protest. He just pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Let's go home now!" I take his hand and tug at it, to make him walk with me.

"I'm so sorry, he got really scared..." I hear Scarlett saying to the woman, while I walk toward the exit with Andres.

"You're going straight home to your mother!" I tell him, as soon as I get into the car.

"Harry, don't be too hard on him... he just wanted to play with his friend." Scarlett tells me, bringing her hand on my forearm. I immediately glance at her, feeling like projecting my rage on her too, at the moment.

"Mind your business, Scarlett. You have obviously nothing to do with it." As soon as those words leave my mouth, I immediately regret it and seeing the hurt look in her eyes just makes it worse.

"Yes, you're obviously right." She raises her voice too and then crosses her arms over her chest, turning her head toward the window, probably to avoid to look at me.

"Sorry..." I whisper, resting my hand on her thigh. She doesn't push me away, she just glances at me for a few seconds.

"Don't worry, I'm used by now to you taking it out on me." She tells me, bringing her eyes to the window again. Something tells me that she's not going to forget it this easy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
27.4M 619K 106
BOOK 2/3 OF MALIGNANT SERIES (MATURE READ!) "We need to go, they're coming for us." He yells over the rain that's slapping repetitively against the...
60.5K 1.7K 61
SEQUEL TO INSATIABLE. in·iq·ui·ty noun immoral or grossly unfair behavior. To say that Aurora is struggling would be an understatement- truthfully...
40.7K 706 39
It has been 3 months since Scarlett's disappearance. Her father, an FBI agent, has been looking for her everywhere since then. He knows something has...