Still Fallin' (Hunter Hayes L...

By twcyoungharts

Hunter Hayes Love Story More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - Final Chapter

Chapter 5

458 15 2
By twcyoungharts

Hunter's POV

"Why don't you come with me on tour?" I ask Mallory. She bites her bottom lip.

"I want to, but I can't."

I raise an eyebrow. "You can't?"

"You know I want to Hunter, but remember my friend Raelynn from High School?" I nod remembering the brunette. "Well, they're coming to visit next week." She finished. I nod again.

"Ok." I said.

"Please don't be mad, Hunter."

"I'm not mad, babe, I understand."

I walk over to her and hug her and kiss her nose. She gives me a small smile and I smile back.

We spend the last couple hours we have together until a few months cuddling on the couch watching the TV. I stare at her as she's so focused on the TV. She looks up at me.

"What is it?" She asks and smiles.

"Your just so beautiful." I smile back at her.

She snuggles into my chest and hold her tight. I didn't want this to end, but a car horn interrupted us. She sits up and I walk over and look out the window to see my ride.

"I have to go now." I say and I see a few tears roll down her face. She runs over to me and wraps her arms around me. I put my arms around her and kiss her lips.

"I'll Skype you tomorrow. I promise." I say. She nods and looks up at me. I stare into her glossy blue eyes.

"I'm really going to miss you." She says and another tear rolls down her cheek.

"I'm really gonna miss you too." I say and hug and kiss her again.

"I love you Hunter. Have fun."

"I love you too."

I pick up my suitcases before walking out the door and blowing her a kiss before getting in the car, and soon, I'm gone, again.

Mallory's POV-

I sit on the couch and keep watching TV when my phone buzzes. I pick it up and see I have a text from Raelynn.

'Hey! I'll be there Monday! Can't wait to see you, mind if I bring someone?'

After reading it, I reply.

'Who Is it?'

'My boyfriend :)))'

I scream before texting again.

'And he is who? :D'

'You'll see when I get there Mallory! But can he come too?'

'Of course! I have another bedroom.'

'Ok! See you soon!'

I turn my phone off before continuing to watch TV.

Later that night, me and Hunter had decided to do a Skype Dinner Date. I fixed myself Lasagna before picking up my laptop and carrying it to my bedroom. I had my phone in my pocket and my Lasagna in my free hand. I opened my laptop and typed in my password and waited for Hunter to call. I heard ringing and clicked accept to see his face pop up on the screen.

"Hunter!!!!!" I exclaimed. He was on his tour bus now.

"Hey! I miss you so much." He said.

I saw he had some Gumbo that I had sent with him in case he got hungry while he traveled tonight.

"I miss you too!"

I opened the container lid to the bowl and picked up my fork and started eating while he ate his gumbo and we talked. After a while, I notice we had been talking for three in a half hours, but we continued to talk.

"Are you tired?" He asked me as I yawned. I nodded. "Well, go get some sleep." He said and I nodded again.

"Goodnight Hunt, I love you."

"I love you too. Sleep good princess."

I click 'end call' and then go downstairs and put the container in the sink. I change into my pajamas and brush my teeth. Then I move my laptop and put my phone on the nightstand before turning the lights off and going to sleep.

Monday came pretty quickly, and I woke up early that day. I took a shower and changed into my clothes. A blue flowery tank top with white shorts and blue flip flops. I ate pancakes and brushed my teeth and combed my hair before drying it, and combing my hair again.

I stayed on the couch watching TV for about an hour and heard a knock at the door. I stood up to answer it.

"Raelynn!" I exclaimed hugging her.

"Mallory!" She squealed.

I let her in and we sat on the couch for a few minutes talking. I noticed there wasn't a boy there.

"So... Where's you know who?" I ask.

"Oh! He's just getting our bags. He's such a gentleman."

I smile at her and hear someone kicking the door. I stood up and answered it.

I opened the door and I remember who it is instantly. My mouth drops open when I see who it is. He stares at me with complete shock. After a moment of silence he finally speaks up.

"Mallory?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 394 67
A crazy love story between two high school students
10.6K 377 65
Hunter Hayes Imagines of all kinds! I try to do fluffy ones and serious ones, and I do requests and update whenever I have time.
7.7K 385 47
Lights are important.
92.1K 3.4K 47
Circles (A Trey Songz Love Story)