The Pack Of Heros *Old*

Por Wolfsaga12gamer

Six ordinary people from different towns go out on a adventure to find out who they are only to not only find... Mais

Out of the Town!
Fighting Mitch!
Attacked!
Windfalls....no
Who are they!?
Werewolf!
In Past or Future!?
Another Werewolf!?
protecting him!?
Something unsuspected.
An Old Friend!
In Trouble!?
Preston!
Proving Myself...
Nether Ever Training Again!
Forbidden wolf
Nether Broken
Who Is He!?
Preston's Raging Fires
Electrocuted!?
Great only brings Bad
The Unknown Lands
Dreams or Reality
Why now!?
Water you waiting for?
Fighting for The Rank
Losing it all
Leo?!
The Trials Begin
The Trial of Novices
The Truth?!
Fears!?
New Powers!?!?
Caught!?
Back again!?
Connor!
Freeing Preston!
Ace!
Connor is back!
The Lake?
Leon.../1K READS!
Preston's flames?!
A Broken Leader?
Saving Preston!
Their back!
A lie...
A Blast From The Past
Something Unseen?!
The Return of Fire
Fighting Back Jolon!
The Hidden Forest?!
Drowned by Love?!
The Great Lion?
Confession...
The Silent Treatment
The Ice Wolf?
Attacked!
A Fight Begins
Preston's Revenge!
Fighting Rob!?
The End Part 1
The End part 2
The End part 3
The Pack of Heroes : Final Note

Connor!

61 2 0
Por Wolfsaga12gamer

"I won't just promise that you will keep Preston safe." I heard Connor say, before a golden with a white under belly wolf jumped out of the bushes "What are you doing here Dixon. I thought I told you to stay with the pack!" I heard Connor say to the white and gold wolf

"Well the pack will be more safe if I just end the danger" Dixon says as he gets into a fighting stance-

(Connor's POV)

As Dixon got into a fighting stance I knew I had to win or else I could die I stared at the white and gold wolf I stood with my head held high but, truth is I wasn't ready to fight. Then Dixon lunged at me. As I ducked under him I bit him back leg and ran to the side turning around I growled loudly as Dixon landed head first into the dirt.

Growling I jumped and pinned Dixon to the ground, I put my paw on his muzzle to shove his face into the dirt. I heard a yelp I turned around to see Rob being attacked by Blitz a brown wolf with snow white paws. Thinking fast I threw my self at Blitz, forcing him to fall to the ground and giving Rob a chance to get up.

"Blitz I thought-" I manage to say before being tackled to the ground and having Blitz above me growling with Dixon ready to attack me if I had gotten up "That's the problem Connor you never think!' I heard Blitz say which made me remember when Preston said that right before I heard about the prophecy and faked my death just to become part of it.

+-+FLASHBACK BEGINS+-+

"Hey Connor come here." I heard my dad say from the living room I walked in doing as he said to find him on the couch reading a book....'what?!' I thought confused 'he usually watch football on the tv...' I thought 'am I dead?' I then thought because this is just to confusing. "Connor I found this book at the library and I thought I should read it, but from what I understand you may be part of this prophecy." I heard him say

"How am I part of a prophecy?" I asked confused at what he was saying. "Well the description of the new fire warrior sound just like you." I heard him say "Okay I will take my part in the prophecy but, where is Preston?" I asked wondering where he was "He is out side chopping trees." I went out side to see Preston laying down looking up into the sky with the axe laying beside a badly chopped tree.

I stood there looking at the tree "Try to keep your mind on what you are doing." I said to Preston who looked at me when I said that. "But this is hard." I heard him complain "Preston I had to do that but now I have much harder work to do now get to it." I said "You never think!" I heard him say as I walked towards town with a plan in my head.

*At the town*

I saw three guys 'werewolves' I thought as I could tell a werewolf from a human "Hey can I talk to you three." I asked them "Sure." I heard one of them say "Okay but this needs to be in private." I said to them, as they got up they were bigger than I was which almost made me flinch but I held my ground I lead them to a ally where no one could hear us talking.

"Okay I need you three to badly wound me at the lake fifteen miles away from here also knock me out so that it seems like I am dead" I told them and I see them smile "Okay we will do that for you but in return you have to join our pack." I looked down thinking then I looked up and nodded my head in agreement. I went out of the ally and went towards my house.

+-+Timeskip!+-+

I had walked back to the house and there sitting on a log was Preston hiding his right hand "You know you can do something productive." I said flatly towards Preston I saw him look up "You know you never think, right?" I heard him say flatly back to me with a little tone of anger in his voice.

*Warning if you don't like hearing about blood skip until you see the little stars*

I walked into the house to see that Dad wasn't in the living room "Hey Preston where is dad?" I said to Preston "He went out..." I heard him say back at me with his voice fading a little at the end. I walked around the house and in my and Preston's room was a little spot of blood on the ground. I walked out of the house and Preston was still hiding his right hand.

********STARS!!!*******

"Preston what happened." I asked a little bit worried about him and dad. "Nothing! Okay." I heard him say angrily at me. I then saw dad walking back to the house with something in his hand. Looking closer I saw that it was a whip 'no...' I thought as I remember that it was the same whip that he had used to almost kill Preston.

I heard Preston whimper in fear as he went past me, "What are you doing." I asked him getting a little angry that he was going to get the whip "I don't need the other if only one is important." He said with a evil laugh at the end. Then suddenly a pure night black wolf had my dad on the ground. "Dad!" I said right before he threw the wolf aside. As the wolf hit a rock he let out a whimper as my dad grabbed the whip which was on the ground and went towards him.

I notice on the wolves front right leg he had a cut, then when my dad raised the whip the wolf turned into Preston, which I acted quickly and grabbed his hand right before he could us it, as I pulled him back I stood protective in front of Preston to keep him safe.  As my dad went into the house I followed him along with Preston behind me as I went towards the kitchen I could hear my dad fall asleep in his chair.

I looked over my shoulder to see Preston go to our room. I looked down and looked back up.

+-+Flashback ends+-+

Growling I pushed myself up pushing Blitz off of me I then jumped forward to dodge Dixon I looked back to see a blue wolf attack Dixon and grabbed him by the back of his neck and throw him against a tree. As I was about to attack Blitz I saw enderman particles appear around both Blitz and Dixon then suddenly they disappear.

I looked back at Mitch and saw that his sword was a dark purple. I went towards a place that I knew that was out of the packs territory. "Follow me." I said to them as they followed me towards the place. I kept walking even though I was tired from the fight. I looked up and saw the cliff with the clearing, that I was leading them to.

"This is where you can stay without any of my old pack attacking you." I said and turned around, to see them looking around "That cliff can be your hide out, and there is plenty to hunt around here for your dragon." I said carefully wanting to take this as a warning about my pack.

"If my pack finds you I will have no chance but to attack you, which is something I don't want to do." I said to them sadly, "But what if we need your help?" I heard Rob ask "If you need my help just come and find me, but if you need help fast howl." I said to Rob knowing that he was a werewolf.

"Okay will do." I heard Rob say I then walked off into my packs territory with my head up knowing that I did something good not only for them but for Preston. I then looked around me to see a gold and white wolf, a brown wolf with snow white paws, and a silver wolf. "Dixon, Blitz, Zena. What are you doing here." I asked them "Connor we saw what you did, and you are now a hunter instead of alpha" I heard Zena say to me.

"Zena you can't do that unless you fight me, only I can demote the other alpha of the group." I said growling at her. "Well pack laws changed and now Dixon is the alpha." I heard her say "Fine then I break the promise." I said back to her earning gasp of fear from them, "You can't do that you have to keep your promise!" I heard Blitz say.

"They didn't say how long, I only stayed because I was alpha, and besides I never accepted this pack anyway." I say turning around and walked away, resisting the urge to do my happy dance. "B-but-" I heard Zena say before I cut her off. "Hey I am a lone wolf now that can take over a pack if I really wanted to, but right now I don't" I say to them scaring them, I looked back to see them run away back to their pack.

I walked back towards the five and I saw them sitting around looking up at the stars. "Hey." I said to them almost scaring them. "Hey Connor I thought you were going back to your pack." I heard Jerome say confused. "Yeah I was until they kicked me out." I say happily "Well you can stay with us." I heard Lachlan say "Sure it will be easier to protect you guys." I said to them "I will make my home on the top of the cliff if that is fine with you guys." I said pointing up.

I saw them nod their head agreeing with me on what I want. "K I will spend the night here btw you home is all ready built inside, it has thirty rooms inside." I said "But ten of them are hidden so you will only have access to twenty of them" I saw them look at me with confusement "There could be more room hidden, all I know is that last time I was here there was twenty rooms and the second to the last time there was thirty rooms." I say to them.

I looked up at the stars 'I have been a wolf for so long now that I don't even remember what I looked like.' I thought sadly I looked back at the other five to find that only Rob was awake and was still looking at the stars "Try thinking of what you last looked like it will do the rest for you." I heard rob say while I looked back up at the stars. "What?" I said confused.

"You heard me Connor being a werewolf is easy as long as you at least remember what you looked like back then." I did as Rob said that thought of what I last looked like looking down at my paws 'it didn't work.' I thought and laid my head down to find that Rob had fallen asleep.

I soon fell asleep to a dream, I saw Preston with fire behind him and a evil smile on his face saying "I will rule no matter what happens!" I heard him growl.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

192 16 26
This book is about Mat and his adventures after the accident. I know about grammer etc I will fix that after I finish the book.
286 18 9
When Arela's sister goes missing, she sets out to find her. Along the way she discovers love, evil, and a prophecy that will change her life... forev...
6.6K 233 15
Sequel to Destiny It has been a year since the Pack and their friends have defeated Herobrine and banished him back into the Nether. The Pack is spli...
56.3K 2.2K 34
Each child is given an object. The object will tell the child to love or killed. If not read correctly the child might accidentally kill their future...