Girls Like You

By KittyKat060412

Elsa Moon is known as the Ice Queen since she moved go Japan a year ago. But really it's just an act to help... More

Chapter 1:Where It Begins
Chapter 3: Call me Master Frost
Chapter 4: Wake Up Call
Chapter 5: Like Mother, Like Son
Chapter 6: Angel
Chapter 7: Gossip
Chapter 8: Maid by Day, Princess by Night
Chapter 9: Sleepover and Breakfast
Chapter 10: She's My Fiancé
Chapter 11: Peace in the Violence
Chapter 12: Sickness can be Death
Chapter 13: Friday the 13th
Chapter 14: My Heart I Surrender
Chapter 15: Little Do You Know
Chapter 16: Crash
Chapter 17: Broken
Chapter 18: Who Are You?
Chapter 19: I think I'm in Love Again
Epilogue

Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening

851 31 5
By KittyKat060412

Chapter 2: This Can't Be Happening

This can't be happening! Jack Frost is not in my work place, he is not seeing me dress like a maid and he is not giving me a look like his going to eat me. This is just a dream, a very bad dream. "Moon-San, you have to help the Master." I hear as I look behind me to see Akari whisper as she walks by with a tray. I turn back to see Jack is still there... I'm not dreaming. "Umm... Right this way Master." I say as I start to walk off, I have a plan I just have to time it right. I hear Jack follow me to the back were we serve our 'rich' masters.

I stop and open the curtain for Jack as he looks at me making my cheeks red, I don't like him looking at me like that. Finally he walks in and I follow behind closing the curtain. "Okay, we need too.." I start to say as I turn around to see Jack super close to me again. I also never notice how tall he was making me look up at him. "What do we need to do Elsa?" He ask using my first name, wait... He used my first name, I'll ask him about it later, right now I need to know why his here. "What are you doing here?" I ask crossing my arms over my chest, I feel so naked standing in front of him. I see him start to put his hand in his pocket when I hear footsteps behind us. I need to talk to Jack alone. "Actually, just wait here, I need to tell Sato-San that I'm taking my break. Stay here." I say.

I see Jack smile again, "Dose that mean we can have dinner together?" I narrow my eyes, "No, we are not having dinner together, we are going to talk." I say making Jack shake his head and take his hand out of his pocket. "I'm not telling you anything unless you agree to have dinner with me. And you have to answer my questions also." He steps close to me, "We don't want this little, secret to get out, right?" He ask giving me a dark smile. I couldn't believe it, this bastard was blackmailing me! "Are you blackmailing me Frost-San?" I hiss making him nod, "Oh I am Elsa, I am. And if I were you, you'll take my offer."

I kept my eyes piercing into his, I had no choice. I sigh, "Fine, I'll have dinner with you, just... Wait outside for me." "What a great answer." Jack agreed making me glare at him more, I hate him.

***

After putting on a long jacket and some sweats so no one would see me in my uniform, I walked outside to see Jack lending on a pole waiting for me. He put on a black leather jacket to stay warm in this fall weather and he almost looked like a movie star how he was standing. Almost like a jackass version of James Dean. As soon as Jack sees me he walks up to me, "You changed." He says, he was mocking me. "Don't start with me Frost-San, I'm in no mood now lets go have dinner." I say as I walk past him but not before I see him chuckle under his breath, he was enjoying this to much.

We got our table at a sushi restaurant about a block away form Cafe Maid. I order my sushi with some green tea while Jack order his meal with a soda. As soon as the waiter left, I looked at Jack. "What are you doing here?" I ask. Jack puts his elbows on the table, "Well I'm having dinner with one and only Ice Queen of course." I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes, "You know what I mean you jerk, what were you doing at Cafe Maid?" Jack was looking mysterious tonight for some reason, it was like he was hiding something form me. "I was looking for you." He says making my skip a beat, something I couldn't control.

"Wh...Why?" I ask confused and even a little scared. It just hit me that I really don't know nothing about Jack Frost behinds what everyone else knows. All I know is he could be a rapist or even a murder! I quickly shook that thought away, I've been watching way to many crime shows, I need to take a breath. I watch as Jack moves his hand off the table and what it looked like he was digging through his pocket. I wait until I see him pull out a cell phone, my cell phone. "Oh my god." I say as I grab it from him and look at it, what the hell?

"After you ran off from me, I saw that on the ground. I'm guessing you didn't even know it was missing?" Jack ask making me nod, "I... I didn't. Thank you Jack." I say and then covered my mouth, what did I just say? I see Jack smiled, "You used my first name." I swear I saw his cheeks get red, was he blushing? I moved my hand from my mouth and move some hair behind my ear, "It was an accident. It won't happen again." I say as I put my phone on the table and see Jack put his hand on top of mine making me look at him.

"It would mean a lot to me if you called me by my first name, please?" He ask, his eyes looked like they were bagging for it. Seeing him like this, it was like seeing a different person, I almost didn't recognize this person. Honestly it would make it easier on me if I used his first name. "Okay, I'll call you Jack for now on then." I say as I pull my hand back. "Thank you, and do you mind me calling you Elsa then? I mean, I kind of already have a few times tonight." He says making me laugh a little which I wasn't ready for. "Why stop now then huh?" I say making him laugh, he had a nice laugh.

But no matter how nice his laugh was or how different he was being now, he was still a heartbreaker and a jerk, I wasn't going to fall for his charm. "How did you find me?" I ask as I see our waiter come with our drink and food. Jack grabs his chopsticks and rolls them together before breaking them apart to eat. I couldn't help but smile as I do the same thing, I never meet anyone else who rolled their chopsticks tougher before. "Right, I have to apologize for that. I kind of had to call someone." I feel my heart stop, he called someone... Who did he call. "Who did you call? And how did you break into my phone to call someone?" I ask out Jack just put his hands up making me stop.

"Calm down crazy. Who says I broke into your phone? What kind of guy do you think I am?" He ask a little of angry in his voice. I feel my mouth clam shut, I might of step over the line on that one. I was waiting for him to get up and leave but he didn't, he just leaned back in his chair. "I called my buddy Kristoff, your sister Anna and him are study buddies right now. I knew he was over there helping her with a test that was coming up so I thought I could ask her." Jack says.

Wait, there is a guy over at my house with my baby sister? Alone!? I start to pinch the bridge of my nose so I didn't scream, I'm going to kill her. "Anyways, I asked her. She put up a big fight saying to just bring your phone to your house but honestly, I just wanted to give it to you, because..." He stopped and started to rub his neck, making me raise an eyebrow, "Because?" I ask but he just shook his head, "Never mind, it just made me feel better giving it to you in person. She agreed and told me where you worked."

It didn't sound like she put up to big of a fight if he found me an hour after I left him but I didn't push it. We sat there in silence and ate our food for awhile, I knew I was going to have to go back to work soon. Jack hasn't really asked me any questions like he said he was going to back at the Cafe, I don't know what he is thinking which is kind of stressing me out. "Jack, I have one more question." I say after we finish eating. Jack take a big drink from his soda before he shakes his head at me.

"You asked your questions, let me ask one first." He says his voice serious. I couldn't argue with him, he was right. I nod as I got a little more relaxed. "What are you doing working at a cosplay cafe? A maid one even." He asks. I knew that question was going to come up and I was ready to answer without telling him to much. "My family needs the money. My mom works double shifts as a nurse. Cafe Maid pays really well so I help out with the bills." I say as I drink my tea. "So why doesn't your father help?" He ask making me chock on my tea. "Are you okay?" Jack ask in a panic as I hear him stand up as I coughed. "I'm *cough* fine" I cough out making him sit back down.

I wasn't ready for him to ask me about my father, I thought my answer would of be enough but he was a little more pushy then I thought. After my mini coughing attack, I turn back to Jack to see him waiting for my answer. "Can... Can I not answer that right now?" I ask my heart hurting just thinking about it. I was ready for Jack to blackmail me again but all he did was give me a weak smile and nod, "Yeah, you can. And I won't push on it. We just started this friendship." He say making me give him a confusing look. "Wait, friendship? You think this is friendship? You blackmailing me to have dinner with you?" I ask. I can tell on Jack's face he was hurt form what i was saying. "I only blackmailed you so you'd talk to me" He says but I was barely listening. "You could of just given me my phone back, you didn't need to make me go through all of this. And you getting into my business." I say as I stand up, "I told you before, we're not friends." I yell as I put some money on the table and start to walk out. "Wait Elsa." I hear Jack as I get to the door.

"Don't follow me!" I say not looking at him as I step out of the restaurant and walk my way back to work. Why was I getting so worked up? And why did I feel tears go into my eyes and a hurt feeling in my heart? What was going on?

***

"Elsa can you take the trash out?" I hear Rei ask as she was sweeping up the cafe. "Sure." I say as I start to go back to the kitchen. No one asked me about my dinner with Jack and I was okay with that. I still don't know what happened with me back there and I still felt like a bitch for yelling at him. I start to tie the trash bag together as stop and put my fingers through my hair trying to catch my breath. "No, no attack. Please not now." I whisper to myself as I feel my heart start to speed up and my breath started to come out short.

Ever since my dad's accident, I've had anxiety attacks. There weren't bad and nothing serious. I would just need to stop and take a few breaths before I got back to what I was doing. I don't know why it started but It's just something I worked through. We can't afford to ask a doctor so water and breathing was my medicine. I finished tying the trash bag closed and started to talk it outside to throw it away. I was glade it was a slow day today. It meant less trash for me to carry.

As I throw away the trash I heard a whistle behind me. "Well well well, if it isn't our own Moon Elsa." I hear making me stiffen up. I turn to see three guys from my school looking at me. I knew who they were too, it was Hans and his brothers. Why was my luck so bad today that two guys from my school had to see me at work? And it had to be Hans the bully who picked on everyone? He's been wanting to get in my sister's pants for years but there was no way in hell I would let that happen. "Hans you told me she was a babe but you never told me she worked at a Maid Cafe." One of the brothers say as he licked his lips making me shiver.

"Careful boys, they call her the Ice Queen at school." Hans says as they step closer. "Please, I have to get back to work." I say as I try to push my way through them but Hans just grabs my arm hard making me wince. "Where you going Ice Queen?" He ask pulling me close to him. "God I would love to hear you call me Master." He says as he licks my cheek making my shiver worse and my breathing starting to act up. No... I can't have another attack here.

"Let... Go." I whisper but it was hard to talk when my lungs didn't want to work. I was even trying to push him off but my vision was getting worse. This was the worse attack I've ever had and it was the worse timing. "Awe you see this boys? She's putting up a fight. How cute." One of the men said but I couldn't tell as I feel Hans start to pull me, I just wanted to cry. That was until I felt someone else grab my free hand pulling me making Hans let go of me.

I fall into the the chest of whoever grabbed me. "Is there a problem here boys?" I hear making me look up to see snow blonde hair and a pair of ocean eyes that were pissed off. "We... We were just having fun Frost-San." I hear someone say but I was to busy trying to get my breath back under control. Frost-San? Jack is the one who saved me? "It didn't look like that to me." I hear my savor say as I feel him place me by the wall that could hold me up. The wall didn't help as I feel my legs give up and I slide down the wall. "If I were you, I would leave, and if any of you say anything about her job or make fun of her for this. I will have no problem kicking all of your asses. Do we have an understatement?" I hear Jack say.

I couldn't see what the other men did but I did hear their footsteps run off quickly. My breathing wasn't coming back to me. I was still getting shortness making it hard to stay awake. "Elsa? Elsa, hey stay awake with me. Stay with me." I hear Jack say but it was to late as I feel my eyes close and the world around me went dark.

Hey guys! I hope this was long enough chapter for you guys! I'm hoping to update again tomorrow but I am going to work on my other story first. If you guys haven't, go check out my other story Pray for the Wicked. It's a murder mystery if anyone up for that. I am having a lot of fun writing this story and I saw today that it's ranked number 6! That is awesome! Thank you guy so much! So please leave me some comments and votes if you like the chapter. And as always, sorry for my grammar and spelling! You all rock!

~Kitty Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
702 37 8
Elsa is just a girl who is in the royal blood. She may sound like a normal, beautiful girl, but she has a secret. A secret she thought she only had...
138K 4.8K 33
Jack Frost, the guardian of fun, is told to go help a young princess named Elsa. As she grows older, will their bond grow? Will they someday fall in...
819K 27.1K 53
A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other dark secrets does she hold? The Big 4...