Epiphany || Daniel Seavey Fan...

By murphielover1765

Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
Tagged + Update
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
Sorry
N I N E T E E N
ExCuSE mE?
Not an update
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
Not an update pt. 2
10k?
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - E I G H T (end)
Sorry?
Epilouge

F O U R T E E N

2.6K 34 14
By murphielover1765

Daniel POV

I had basically rolled off the couch. All I could think about was Emma.

The moments before and after the kiss keep on replaying in my mind, but while I knew it happened, its like time froze. I didn't hear anything that was being said.

Apparently Elise has walked in a shattered a glass because she was so shocked, but I never heard any of it.

I've asked Corbyn what to do since he's the only one that has had any luck with a girl, and he keeps on telling me to talk to her. And so I pick up my phone, dial her number, but never press the green button.

It never happens, but I know Corbyn isn't telling me everything.

He's always texting someone on his phone, and I'm guessing its Emma.

I know that he would never cheat on Christina, but I can't help but feel jealous of the way he gets to talk to her.

"Come on guys! Logan asked us if we would come be in another vlog. I dunno, something about how he "got this great idea from the inside of his brain"" Corbyn says, air quoting him.

I roll off of the couch and get my shoes on. We all hop in the car, and Jonah drives us to his place.

As I knock on the door, I can only imagine what logan has planned for us.

Logan POV

Earlier That Day

I decided that it was time to make another video with the boys. Not just for the views, but because everyone keeps on talking about this Emma girl.

I know that if I can think of something for a video that I can get some answers.

I walked out of my house, I quickly grab my drone.

Eh, minus well get some cool aerial shots

I was walking down the street, my drone high in the sky. The shots were perfect. I may not use then in one video, but over time as a filler. 

As in slow motion, I watch a bird fly into the drone. My head shoots up and watches as one of the rotators falls from the sky. 

I began sprinting down the street, determining where it was going to go. I watch it as it heads straight for a girl. She doesn't look that old, maybe in her late teens.

"Hey! watch out" I start yelling. She looks up at me, and I point to the sky. I watched it hit her, and her body fall. Thankfully nobody was around since this is part of LA where its normally more of apartments, and maybe a cafe or two.

I run up to her and did the only thing I could think of. I pick her up and head to my car.

As I set her down on my bed, I can't help but wonder what will happen next.

I could have seriously hurt someone.

Thoughts are spinning around in my head as I remember that the boys are coming over.

I hear a knock on the door, and run down.

Maybe they won't know shes here. Everything will be fine logan, just calm down.

I walk to the kitchen and grab my vlog camers. I run up to the door, and open up.

"Thats my boooyyyyssss!"

----------

Yep, this is happening.

oof

annyyywaaayyysss.

I'm sorta thinking that I may put wrong number on hold for a little bit. Like, focus fully on this story.

I dunno

I have a lot of plans, so imma get back to writing.

Love you, Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 8.1K 67
Lost her mother at 8 Abusive drunk dad Missing her one childhood friend A hidden identity Never received love Learned she would never love either S...
4.5K 118 21
Vicki and Jack are bestfriends. They've been best friends since freshman year. But will senior year change everything? Jack Avery fanfic Daniel Seave...
277K 5.5K 82
"What happens if we forget about each other in the future. What'll we do if we break our promise?" My 10 year old best friend Daniel Seavey says. "Th...
101K 2.4K 30
↝ daniel seavey's a really shy kid who just moved into a new town. he meets his new neighbor, bella macy and instantly finds her attractive. they sta...