Art of Anarchy

By bananasbrianna

{COMPLETE} Conspiracy theories rely on the view that the universe is governed by design, embodying three prin... More

Area 51
Chemtrails
Crisis Actors
Filtered Media
The Deep Web
Vladimir Putin
Hillary Clinton
Stevie Wonder
Churchill's UFO
Paul McCartney
The Waco Siege
Rigged Elections
Boston Bombing
JFK Assassination
The Moon Landing
The Pentagon Papers
Julius Caesar's Death
Cognitive Dissonance
Martin Luther King Jr.
Operation Northwoods
Murder of John Lennon
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 1)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 2)
9/11 Conspiracy (Part 3)
Predictive Programming
Oklahoma City Bombing
13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory
Assassination of Abraham Lincoln

Origin of AIDS

51 9 1
By bananasbrianna

Ever since HIV/AIDS was first identified in the U.S. in 1981, rumours have persisted to its cause and origin.

One of the theories that has captured the imagination of conspiracists is that the deadly virus was created by the CIA to wipe out homosexuals and African Americans on the orders of U.S. president, Richard Nixon.

It boasts a number of high profile supporters including former South African president, Thabo Mbeki, who once touted the theory, "disputing scientific claims that the virus originated in Africa and accusing the U.S. government of manufacturing the disease in military labs."

Meanwhile, a number of prominent scientists, including former Nobel Peace Prize Kenyan ecologist, Wangari Maathai, have supported the theory.

Dubbed Operation Infektion, the USSR published letters from "anonymous U.S. official sources," in scientific journals and newspapers throughout the 1980's, claiming that the virus was a CIA experiment gone awry. This initially remained within the medical community but as the epidemic grew, the theory took hold and persists to this day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 87 20
Privacy. Freedom. Justice. These are lies that are perpetrated by the world to give the illusion of free-will. They are the power. They are wat...
75 0 26
Everything has a price. Especially knowledge about secrets what should be left untold. Falan was never the type to obey or trust what was told to him...
1.6K 108 50
A man who'd rather hurt his wife with lies than the truth.lets find out how having a secret child destroys his family.
136 43 15
There's order to everything. Everything has a pattern, a set of rules that keeps it functioning. Without it, organisms die, governments fail, civiliz...