Davidson

By starlord189

The year is 1988. And Justin Davidson heads to the World War 2 veterans ceremony in West Virginia to meet his... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10

Epilogue

15 1 0
By starlord189

Justin returned home to Wisconsin. As he came back home he laid on his bed and went to sleep waiting for high school in the morning. It was 8:50 in the morning and Justin was walking through the hallways of Adams county high school. He searched and searched. "This was it" he thought. Summer isn't coming to this school. The bell rang and everyone went to there classes. After a minute the hallway was completely empty, except for one girl. It was Summer. Justin couldn't believe his eyes. They both ran up to each other, paused a second, and stated hugging. Justin let out a sigh of relief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.8K 148
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
35.8K 5.3K 56
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
14.6K 173 124
The ancient saying goes: Most generals come from Guan Xi, while ministers come from Guan Dong. He Lisa was born to be a Star General. She was merely...
9.9M 750K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...