Hump and Dump

By xThePineappleGirlx

❝They say all good boys go to Heaven, but bad boys bring Heaven to you.❞ Max Holland is infamous for the hor... More

Hump and Dump
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Other Books

Chapter 11

96.7K 4.4K 3.1K
By xThePineappleGirlx

Chapter 11

Julia's POV

I stare at Max from the other side of the room. It is Friday and there is a party being held for the seniors, just like every Friday.

He hasn't tried to speak to me and he hasn't texted me or even looked at me. It just makes me so angry how he doesn't care how much he hurt me the other day.

He just let his friend say disgusting things to me. He just let his friend push me to the ground. He just pretended that he didn't know me.

He can go suck and choke on a huge black *beep*.

I bite my lip and try not to cry. I need a damn drink... or one hundred. I walk to the bar and get a bottle of vodka. I would take tequila, but that shit gives me the worst hangover, so I'll stick to what works.

I down quite a few shots in a row, not feeling any different. This shit doesn't work at all. I take a few more and then stand up, and go to dance.

I think the best thing about parties is the music. Forget the cute guys and the way the alcohol feels, it is the music that makes you high. You just become loose and free and you do whatever you want. It doesn't matter what you do while dancing because everyone around is probably drunk or assumes you're drunk.

A guy walks up to me and starts dancing with me. I glance at him and realise he is actually really cute, so I shrug and go along with it. "You're so hot!" the guys shouts over the music and I just smile at him.

As time passes, the guys hand start roaming over my body, and I push back into him, kind of enjoying it. I turn around to face him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, and he grins and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Have you been drinking?" I ask the guy.

"Fuck, yeah!" he shouts. "You?" I chuckle and nod.

"Can you please do me a huge favour?" he asks, pulling me closer to him.

"What is it?"

"There is this girl," he starts and glances to his left. I look in the direction the he is looking in, and find a beautiful girl with thick blonde hair. "I'm really into her and I want to make her realise that other girls want me, too. You know? I guess... I mean... I just want to make her jealous." His cheeks go slightly red. "Sorry if it's really rude to ask and I understand if you-"

I stand up on my tippy toes and press my lips against the strangers. I feel the vibrations of the music flow though both of us as we stand in the middle of the dance floor, kissing.

He tastes like alcohol, and I probably do to, and the slight stubble on his face tickles my skin, making me want to laugh.

He pulls away from my lips and starts kissing down my neck, and I tilt my head to the side to make it easier for him. I can't deny that this stranger is a good kisser.

Not as good as Max. I frown. Can Max see me? Is he watching this? Does he care?

The guy brings his lips back to mine, but instead of kissing me, he takes my bottom lip between his teeth and tugs. I moan and press my hand to the back of his neck, trying to get him to properly kiss me again.

He realises what I want, and gives it to me. He gently kisses me, and as the time passes, it starts to get more intense.

He lifts my one leg and wraps it around him, and I am about to lift my other leg so that I am wrapped around him, but before I can, someone pulls me off him.

I stumble back, confused and slightly dizzy. The stranger that I was kissing seems slightly out of it, too. We both turn to look at who broke this kiss, and I find a irritated and frustrated looking Max staring centimetres away from me, with his arms folded across his chest.

"Do you even know his fucking name?" Max screams over the music, flailing his hands around.

I frown. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask.

He clenches his jaw. "Seriously, Lace-"

"No! I don't know you and you interrupted a pretty good kiss," I state and glance at the stranger. He smiles at me. "What is your name, by the way?"

"Oliver," he answers.

"Aren't you a spinner?" I realise, when he says his name. I knew he looked somewhat familiar.

He nods and grins. "Yeah, and the ass that broke up our kiss is a spinner for the dominators..." He wraps and arm around my waist and then turns to Max. "What the hell do you want with her?"

Max looks even angrier now. "That is none of your damn business, Oliver."

"Um, well." Oliver pulls me even closer to him. "I think it is."

Max takes my hand and pulls me right out of Oliver's grip. "If you don't walk away right now, I'll punch you so hard your head will concave."

"I'll report you."

"I'll say that you were high and drunk and have no idea what you're talking about. You were just... hallucinating."

Oliver frowns, but decides to back out. He gives me a sympathy glance and then turns and walks off.

Come on, Oliver, after all we have been through?

"What the hell were you thinking?" Max asks.

I turn around and punch Max straight in the face. "I was thinking, at least he's not a dominator or an asshole!" I state and walk off.

~~*~~

I feel like I need to say something, okay? It's related to another book I wrote called Teaching At An All Boys School, but I am just going to talk about it here.

I think some people are so sick. I mean the girl tried to commit suicide and there are people commenting on it saying things like this:

And I mean I don't even know what to do.

I hate the fact that there are people who are so sad and depressed that they decide to take their own lives and I wish I could know them so that I could be friends with them and try to make them happy but I can't see what is going on inside a persons head. I would even work at a suicide help line but I don't think I'd be able to handle it because if I knew someone killed themselves because I couldn't stop them... I don't know. I would never be able to sleep again.

I just wish I could do something to help. I want you guys to know that I love you so so so much and it does get better so please don't have those kinds of thoughts. I know I can't stop you but please. You guys mean so much to me and you are so important and special.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylzk
S n a p c h a t : laylz_k

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 223 23
He was the bad boy, she was the good girl. They'd never thought they would both cross paths. But they did, with one truth or dare game at a party t...
1.1M 29K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...
Come At Me By <3

Teen Fiction

270K 7.5K 40
Anna Nicole is such a simple name, but is she really as simple as she is made out to be? She moves to Florida to be with her grandparents, but an une...
Just him By ♡

Teen Fiction

269K 4.9K 31
"You know Maia" His eyes locked to mine as he closed the space between us "I'm not into that puppy love shit." MATURE - EROTICA | Love, lust, and goo...